It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Nuke - Feb 9th 2009?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Citizen Aenima

That is a great rant!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Now we wait for another fear mongering post that fails.

Tip: US civil war threads. Too bad they usually don't have dates.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It is now Feb. 13th.

Where's the nuke?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spaznational

love the avatar

are we dead yet??? I get sooo miffed i get all my hopes up thinking the world is about to end only to find out the muppets who make the threads have nothiing to prove other than OMG THE WORLD IS ROUND AND AND AND .. well .. oh well..

think ill go read about civil war.. didn think there was anything civil about war...!

^^)

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ummmmm now its Feb. 15th 2009 are we dead and we just dont know it? Maybe we all think this is real and we are all caught up in the Matrix like we died and got a reset on our Brains ..... OOOOHHHHHHHHHH Well lets make positive Predictions not Negative Please!!!!! Here is one I'LL start Tonight the sun well go Down under the earth and a white Circle God well appear to shed its light on us to see in the dark scary world but if we believe hard enough the sun shall rise again....... Like that? I do.... LMAO Peace Dudes

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Forget about the nuke, guys. At least for now....

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
umm nope just another failed attempt to scare everyone. i really cant wait for dec 22 2012. how are they gonna justify all that when armageddon doesnt happen

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by Strype

Hey, you do it your way, and I'll do it mine. Why do you care anyway?

Just because I can see the crazy stuff that's been happening, doesn't mean I have anything to do with it because of "negative vibes" or something. Guess what, I don't believe in negative vibes making things happen. Bad people make bad things happen!

I personally don't think any nukes will be set off today, but that doesn't mean some pretty bad things aren't going on in the world today.

And I'm not just sitting around wringing my hands and being obsessed with what's happening either. I still do what I like to do, I'm not sitting around waiting to die.

Whatever is gonna happen, is gonna happen and the only thing we can do is write our government officials, protest against what we don't like, and help our family, friends, and neighbors if they need it, and if we can.

There's still a lot of good in the world.

Exactly. Somehow, you've completely rearranged your views in this response to what I said to you. I guess that's what I wanted, but am I mistaken? Why such drastic change in your opinion? I was very vague in my response to you, yet you almost entirely interpreted everything I meant.

I apologize for taking so long to respond.

- Strype

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join