It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Nuke - Feb 9th 2009?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
While it is indeed disheartening to think of the consequences of such an action, like the destruction of a major city, such as NY, I cannot help but remember the story about a youngster continuously crying Canis Lupis.

From a very young age, I have had dreams where I see NYC disappearing into a mushroom cloud. Should it ever come to pass, I would consider my dreams to be prophetic. Until such time, they are only self induced illusions created my R.E.M. sleep.

Although, I cannot get the Superman origin story out of my head either. Perhaps some warnings should be listened to, less we suffer the same fate as the fictitious Krypton.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
In a way these doom prediction threads make me smile because I can be assured that whatever date has been predicted nothing will happen on that particular date.

Well, I suppose there is always a possibility but the track record has been pretty solid so far.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnlyTruth
I live in The Bronx, which is NYC, and nothing has happened so far. And I highly doubt anything will. After nothing happens today, I would like to request that we all send hate messages to the guy in this video tommorow.

Peace and Love.

I agree with that! It's funny that these people can put this stuff out there yet they are never held accountable for it. I'm of the opinion that people who put stuff like this out there and have it be absolutely nothing, need to somehow be banned. It's obvious that they enjoy engaging in fear-mongering and the least we could have the moderators do, is put a huge red flag on their future posts stating something along the lines of, "This person has posted false predictions of significant events in the past."

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
From my time spent on ATS the past few years, along with observations from my life up to this point, predictions pertaining to disaster such as someones death, a major disaster or some large event coming to fruition on a predetermined date rarely if ever comes true. To be perfectly honest, my opinion is that when and if something like a nuke attack on the US does occur, it will be far from expected by the general public. It almost seems as though dates that are prophesied to bring about doom are apparently much safer then days that are not in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Look at the nostrodamus prediction for the "new city". He could have very well meant 9/11 but the date was wrong and a few other "minor mistakes". Close enough to be uncanny but far enough away to be labeled wrong. Or the quatrain about hister supposedly meaning hitler. Maybe people mistake dreams, prophecies, etc, for a future catastrophe when it already happened, like 9/11?

I'm just throwing out my thoughts...
I guess we better not leave our guard down though...

[edit on 9-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So I'm going to assume New York is still there...

My prediction for tomorrow: Snakes on a plane will collaborate to take control and perform a fantastic aerobatics display for the good people of new york before making a belly landing in the Hudson, and Osama Bin Laden will head a broadway show supported by Elvis and Saddam.

reply to post by captinofcats

Well said... We should all have a check on the net for prophecies and predictions... If you can't find one anywhere for that day for gods sake stay in bed!! That's when they'll creep up and hit you with a dose of catastrophe

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
Look at the nostrodamus prediction for the "new city". He could have very well meant 9/11 but the date was wrong and a few other "minor mistakes". Close enough to be uncanny but far enough away to be labeled wrong. Or the quatrain about hister supposedly meaning hitler. Maybe people mistake dreams, prophecies, etc, for a future catastrophe when it already happened, like 9/11?

I'm just throwing out my thoughts...
I guess we better not leave our guard down though...

I thought that the entire Nostradamus saying about the new city was a proven fake and not true?

www.snopes.com...

Personally, I always think these kinds of threads are silly.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ay Ay... Just flicked the channel and Obama is makeing a major appearance - (err I mean a scheduled one)... I know, everyone already knows but it's news to me, I'm slow

Man I hope I didn't speak to soon when I said 'well I guess New York is still there'

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
come on people.... lets stop with the whole predicting bull ... we have plenty on our plate that is going on right now.... lets focus on the present issues that are REAL... not imaginary tales.......... focus on 911 and the crimes conducted there... focus on the real ongoing economic false flag banker attack.... focus on NOW..

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
*FUTURE NEWS CAST*

At 11:11PM on 2/9/2009, a Nuclear warhead goes off in NYC, in the most deliberate acts of Evil ever to befall on American Soil.

It is estimated that the Bomb was 5 megatons, and destroying everything instantly in a 30 mile radius, and leaving NYC completely dismantled.

An estimated 45 million people have lost their lives in NYC, and NJ.

Obama immediately declares war on IRAN, and sent 20 ICBM's toward the country...

*end of Fake future newscast*

WW3 has begun...

LOL (unlikely, but scary!)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

It's the 9th and nothing has happened yet. I don't think anything will happen, well at least not tonight.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I hate these fear mongering threads! i live on 47th street in hells kitchen. For people who don't know the lay out of Nyc, that is Right next to times square. If a Nuke where to go off, it would be most likely in times square. And by the by, nyc is not this open punching bag for every concoction of harm you can think of to be carried out on. i know its the worlds wet dream to see us get destroyed, but it is just not ganna happen, our will is mightier then your sword.

So until it happens, button it up. No more pinning your crap on us.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Regarding the Timewave info on pages 1-2 of this thread, as well as Trueforger's post, I think the following news stories reflect the dip in the graph. These stories have a direct and solid affect on the future - first and foremost on the futures of US & Isreal, and then subsequently the world.

Also, I think a nuke going off in a city would look very differently on the graph...so no nuke today I'm afraid. But unfortunately some of today's events could lead to outcomes comparable to the title of this thread, both economically and politically.

Obama sells stimulus plan at news conference

Stimulus will lead to 'disaster,' Republican warns

GOP senators 'caved in' on stimulus, Paul says

Israeli Election Math Favors Netanyahu

Peace off agenda in Israeli election

All this is happening now, and these current events will decide future events, no matter the outcome. Although the Aussie bushfires are indeed huge news (and appear on the graph right before the main 'dip,' the above situations affect many more people and have earned a notable place on the Timewave graph.

[edit on 9/2/09 by Evasius]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by ugie1028

It's the 9th and nothing has happened yet. I don't think anything will happen, well at least not tonight.

IT WONT HAPPEN, at least not today, tomorrow or anytime soon.

i was just tryin to be funny, and bring some (ha ha) to this gloomy doomy thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
*FUTURE NEWS CAST*

At 11:11PM on 2/9/2009, a Nuclear warhead goes off in NYC, in the most deliberate acts of Evil ever to befall on American Soil.

It is estimated that the Bomb was 5 megatons, and destroying everything instantly in a 30 mile radius, and leaving NYC completely dismantled.

An estimated 45 million people have lost their lives in NYC, and NJ.

Obama immediately declares war on IRAN, and sent 20 ICBM's toward the country...

*end of Fake future newscast*

WW3 has begun...

LOL (unlikely, but scary!)

LOL?

Yeah, really funny story...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

i was just tryin to be funny, and bring some (ha ha) to this gloomy doomy thread.

These are dangerous times, it's not funny to joke about something like that.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

These are dangerous times, it's not funny to joke about something like that.

ok, you got me there, sorry if i had offended anyone, but its just the people (predicting things) that don't happen. i was bringing in some humor to ease the tension a little bit.

Nothing wrong with that? im not laughing at people dying, im laughing at the so called predictions, sorry if i didn't clarify that.

Yes i agree its not funny if it does happen...

(still say it wont though)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

ok, you got me there, sorry if i had offended anyone, but its just the people (predicting things) that don't happen. i was bringing in some humor to ease the tension a little bit.

Nothing wrong with that? im not laughing at people dying, im laughing at the so called predictions, sorry if i didn't clarify that.

No you're right. Sorry if I overreacted. I guess all this stuff is just getting to me because a lot of us know what's to come in the future. I guess you can say that I'm a little freaked out.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No you're right. Sorry if I overreacted. I guess all this stuff is just getting to me because a lot of us know what's to come in the future. I guess you can say that I'm a little freaked out.

thanks for your understanding rocketgirl.

why dont we all have a toast, to another day of peace, since one day there will not be anything to toast about. enjoy what you can enjoy for now. just go with the flow. freaking out is normal, but were all in this together...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join