It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Nuke - Feb 9th 2009?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I feel safe - Obama is in my state today

While I find these prediction threads entertaining I notice I tend to have a panic attack after an hour on ATS.

I just want to state that every culture has believed they were living in 'end times' and you know what, everyone of them was right! Each of those people believing in end time prophcies died within those respective generations - how bizarre!

Again, I do find these threads entertaining but I don't want people living in constant fear. Laws of attraction and it's just not healthy. As my dad once told me, it's okay to be openminded - just don't let your brain fall out.

It's 9:56 and dow is steadily dropping....stay tuned all and don't get a case of the 'Mondays.'

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67bi

It's 9:56 and dow is steadily dropping....stay tuned all and don't get a case of the 'Mondays.'

Yes the Dow and S&P are down BUT Financial stocks, especially banking stocks, are up. I think that is a good sign.

Certainly no sign that Reinhardt's dire predictions will be accurate...but then again. Could it be the mysterious one's end game was to draw people to his website...which not surprisingly is now a pay site.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
reply to post by TheColdDragon

Slightly off topic so sorry for that but a week ago i had a dream that Birmingham had been nuked. Im in the UK so assumed that meant Birmingham England but i suppose it could have been Birmingham in Alabama.
Just a thought seeing as people dreaming of nukes going off seems to be current.

How would you be able to tell if a nuke went off in Birmingham(uk),the place can't possibly look any worse.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I guess that was wrong huh?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Citizen Aenima

'but if it happens again, whether or not they were involved, too many people will be asking too many questions to cover that one up, and even if its not a cover up, too many people will put 2 and 2 together'

... too many questions asked? Sure. But not much else, and neither the main media nor the powers that be paid any attention. Conclusion: they got away it; what is to stop them from doing it again? They may not want to change a winning game... Bush, Cheney and associates stayed in power, and are still untouchable. Telling them 'you can't do that' will only solicit the answer: '...and what will you do to stop us?'

Have a look at www.globalresearch.ca... for potential US cities to receive the False Flag treatment.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Still crossing fingers. After checking out all the tips about 9/11 before
it went, one could be more open to accepting the 1% of actually
happening.

Here's a timelapse video of the program...tomorrow happens about 10 seconds in...April 17 (the next peak in the graph) happens near the end at 15 seconds in. After watching the OP's video, you'll notice the guy gets out of his chair at 4:17 and lets the camera run until the end. 4:17 = April 17. That day is more likely to have something big happen than mid-Feb as far as I'm concerned.

Thats MY birthday! Holy shaiz....

Well, in Australia it's one of the worst natural disaster on record with over 130 people (so far) confirmed dead in the worst fires in Australian recorded history. Entire families dead in their cars trapped by the fires, etc. Entire communities wiped out. Areas considered crime scenes due to the bloody idiots who lit the fires...

They will pay. I was shoked to see this events on news. If things couldnt get more difficult...

Just a thought seeing as people dreaming of nukes going off seems to be current.

I used to have this on the 90´s. It were insanely real. I saw everything
dying around me...

[]´s
RP

[edit on 9-2-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Can we not just create one thread - just one and title it something like 'Please post all your doom mongering, end of world scenario crap with dates here please'?

It really would make ATS a lot cleaner looking and filter out this mindless garbage. The message is all the same - millions will die. Whether it's a bot predicting a catastrophic earthquake or some stoned, pierced hippy on a flaky Youtube video predicting imminent death and destruction to all - can we not keep them all in one thread?

It's the same message, just different dates! Stick 'em all in one thread so we can ignore them with ease.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Someday soon all will be in flames...
www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter
Can we not just create one thread - just one and title it something like 'Please post all your doom mongering, end of world scenario crap with dates here please'?

It really would make ATS a lot cleaner looking and filter out this mindless garbage. The message is all the same - millions will die. Whether it's a bot predicting a catastrophic earthquake or some stoned, pierced hippy on a flaky Youtube video predicting imminent death and destruction to all - can we not keep them all in one thread?

It's the same message, just different dates! Stick 'em all in one thread so we can ignore them with ease.

Well said.

Only ~13 hours to go for February 9th in the EST... then maybe the mods will be so kind to throw HOAX all over this...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

Hang on it's about 9 or 10am in Newyork on the 9th Feb as I'm typing this right now. It's 4pm in the UK.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The only thing I do not get about a lot of total destruction theories is that it seems that IT MUST HAPPEN so why worry about it?

Nothing will happen and it will be another day in the books. But when ANYTHING does happen - there will be thousands of theories proving that it is "the day".

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I hope that nothing like this ever happens as when it does it will prob be a dirty bomb in a suit case killing hundreds of thousands and making a major city uninhabital for 100 years, that and if it happened in the US, especially NYC then the American nukes would be in the air before the mushroom cloud was fully formed.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
alls i know is them jews are good with their numbers!

second...

line!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If You look at everything from a biblical perspective, ALL 500 signs of the end-times have come to pass. The only thing left to happen, for the Christians, is for Christ To return and take His children home.

I believe America, in general, will see more attacks! We have proven that we are a week country, and that we Do NOT follow through with almost anything we say we are going to do. Look at it from the other
Country's point of view for a minute... They know they can
get away with it. They don't fear us anymore then we fear them. We lost our "Super Power" status on 9-11. Our pin government caused that, it has been all apart of the "Plan" for ever.

If you have a half a brain, you know this to be true. Iran does not need a Nuke... Our own government did not have an issue with killing people on 9-11... What makes you think they would not blink and using one of our own to finish what they started in the first place... And what a better puppet to blame it on than Obama, right? To the real people "in charge" he is the perfect fall guy. I personally can't stand him.

People who follow the World and The News casts are week minded... Follow your heart, Jesus Christ, and do your research! People that question what is going on are just to lazy to do the research themselves. You rely on the corrupt News agencies that are truly just the voice of our corrupt government.
God help you, that are blinded by your gods and I pray that The one and only true God...Jesus Christ, open your ears and your eyes to the TRUTH. This thing in NY may not happen, and I pray that it does not, but you can not rule it out in the very near future. All we can do is pray for the losts salvation...AMEN!

In Christ Army,
John McCall
Http//www.myspace.com/johnmccallmusic

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well I'm in Brooklyn, New York City so if you don't hear back from me later on then I guess I'm in Nuke Heaven.

But seriously, nothing will happen, as is usual with these farcical web bot programs.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter

Yeah well I noticed you LOOKED. haha

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Someone said that the number 11 is special to Illuminati. 9/1/1 = 11. 2/9 = 11, 2009 = 11. Just a little something to add to the suspense....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Someone said that the number 11 is special to Illuminati. 9/1/1 = 11. 2/9 = 11, 2009 = 11. Just a little something to add to the suspense....

Yeah, I believe that was Jim Carrey in 'The Number 23'

Hey... Wait a minute... 9/11... 2001... =23 as well?

9 + 11 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 23?

In this case, that movie MUST be true, and Jim Carrey is an illuminati... and so are YOU, in fact, just for pointing that out! aha! I've figured you out!

Back to topic, I honestly doubt anything will come of this whatsoever. Definately sounds like rubbish, and fear-mongering.

J

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Alright, found a live webcam of New York City's Times Square.

Live Times Square webcam

This does not appear to work well with Firefox. Hopefully, we will all be laughing HOAX after midnight passes and this webcam is still broadcasting.

[edit on 2/9/2009 by Amaxium]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join