It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Nuke - Feb 9th 2009?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
another prophecy come and gone

2nd line

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
There has always been fear-mongerers. The Internet just makes it easier for them to spread their nonsense. There will always be people who claim they can predict the future. It's ether attention getting or mental illness. No one can predict the future. If it was possible, then by now we'd all be living in a perfect world.

When something bad happens again, it will just happen without warning...it will be a surprise like it always has been.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
well this didn't happen. never believed that vid for a second.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It was buried several pages back, so let me repeat it:

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Sorry to break it to everyone, but the event on the 9th has been cancelled as the nuke is buried under Ameros in one of the FEMA 'Death Camps' and the Galactic Federation of Light won't let anyone into the area, using their 2 mile wide spaceship under orders from the NWO, Blossum Goodchild and Jesus.

The Powers That Be apologize to those who were waiting for that 'nuclear sunrise' in NYC today, but it just couldn't be helped!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by iced_blue

2nd line

AH but here is a prophecy that I can garuntee will come true.

There will be many end of days prophecies and none of them will come true.

Seriously though, did any one actually believe for one second that this was going to happen? I mean its ok if some one did, but alot of these "prophocies" just seem so ridiculous I just have trouble understanding why alot of them are believed.

I dont mean to sink anyones ship or anything, I guess im just tired and a bit grumpy, dont mind me.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

STAR FOR GST!!!!

Thank you, for confirming my prophecy.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
www.youtube.com...

I guess it's because a Jewish mathematician said so? lol

Lunar Eclipse, Jewish Holiday, Dick Cheney Prediction, Full Moon
Newspaper tomorrow morning will state Obama to Attack Iran.

Im not sure what to say.

???????????

The holiday lasts until Sundown this evening.If it doesn't happen today,it will in the next 30 days.I'm sure of it.Too many coincidences.It all adds up ,to be continued....

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hoax hoax hoax hoax

Nice try you doom and gloomers, nice try indeed

Maybe next time you'll think a little bit more about what you throw up on ATS.. (probably not but the sane ones can hope)

Why hasn't a mod put HOAX in the title yet?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee
Really? .... I have no idea what's to come.
Please enlighten me.

[edit on 2/9/2009 by wookiee]

If you don't know then you are not one of the people I was talking about.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Rocketgirl]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by iced_blue

2nd line

AH but here is a prophecy that I can garuntee will come true.

There will be many end of days prophecies and none of them will come true.

Seriously though, did any one actually believe for one second that this was going to happen? I mean its ok if some one did, but alot of these "prophocies" just seem so ridiculous I just have trouble understanding why alot of them are believed.

I dont mean to sink anyones ship or anything, I guess im just tired and a bit grumpy, dont mind me.

Well from a purely statistical and scientific look at it yes there will be many, but one eventually will lead to the truth. (If your referring to man created disasters such as nukes etc. then I agree with you 100% at least in the next 100 years, after that who knows what people will be like.)

For example eventually the sun will destroy the earth according to today's science but statistically man will have destroyed it long before that.

It's like saying Yellowstone is going to erupt tomorrow, chances are no it will not but statistically and scientifically it will happen one day and no one will be too surprised by it as it is overdue according to math and science.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
don't forget that the best conspiracy theory is the one that never happens due to the number of people (enough) already in the "know" for it not to happen.

in the end we will probably never know how many theories we have been so close to see accomplished!!!

good work theorists of the world!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

The Bible code confirms worse suspicions and the graph coincides with the date of the 11th. It has already been planted in the Hudson. The place of caution is the “garden”. I did not know there was a such thing as nukes in a bottle until I found this article. Remember prayers can change things.

Feds turn over plutonium to 'untrained' researchers
Nuke material spilled when glass bottle 'tapped' against marble panel, breaks

Posted: August 01, 2008

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
is it just me or is it now the 10th?
[color=Limegreen]So what happend? nothing (smug)

[edit on 10-2-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What happened is that the *censored* that posted that video has now removed that video. He should be removed himself from youtube.
I would've flamed and spammed his damn video and his page until I fell asleep! It pisses me off that people use fear mongering like this. And the idiots who believed this, well I just feel sorry for them.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Originally posted by wookiee
Really? .... I have no idea what's to come.
Please enlighten me.

[edit on 2/9/2009 by wookiee]

If you don't know then you are not one of the people I was talking about.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Rocketgirl]

Well that's a fairly selfish attitude

Keeping all this valuable information from your fellow man(or rocket girls) who are not "In the Know" Shame on you =)

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

I hope you can get gigabytes of space to do that in... there's a LOT of those types running around

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I so wish ATS would just YANK threads like this as soon as they start. ALl the 'prediction' threads based on ZERO evidence, it's nonsense and a waste of damn time. I'm so sick of hearing this crap over the past 7 years , it's making me angry at this point.

NOTHING HAPPENED!!!! Got it? Understand? See how this works? You basically started a USELESS thread that has no rhyme or reason to even exist.

All the 'what if' threads are garbage. What if the world blew up tomorrow/ What if Godzilla really existed? What if I sneeze and I kill someone with my secret innate mind powers, that only get triggered when I sneeze? What if a comet hits us?

Hey guys, I think tomorrow an asteroid will hit us. Why? Oh I dunno, it just 'feels ' that way. And tomorrow is the eleventh.......(shrieks).

It's stupid. Stop it. Stop wasting time. Soon, I'm going to call anyone who posts threads like that 'obvious agents'.

Why shouldn't I? You guys basically do the same things an internet agent does. Distract, speak absolutes with no facts, mislead, post hypothesis that have no way of being proven, fear monger, etc.

It doesn't suffice for me to call you 'stupid' or 'paranoid'. Nope, it's much bigger than that. How the hell can anyone on ATS be taken seriously if threads like this exist? Where is the 'truth' in this kind of thread?

And again, nothing happened. So why does this thread exist even in the weekly archives. It's crap, it takes up bandwidth, it drains cache resources, causes server lag, states nothing but speculation, drains room on the front board that can be used for REAL research.

There are so many stories worthy of attention. #, pick any story, as long as it has some merit. Talk about Mike Phelps and his Bong if you have to. That's 10 times better than the "ZOMG a Nook is gonna PWN us all tomorow" ...........thread.

Stop it already. It has NO VALUE. There is more value in watching 5 hours of American Idol, and that's SAD AS HELL.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
there was no nuke but the stock market did drop 381.99 -4.62%.

won't want to many more of those coming or it will have pretty much the same effect as a nuke as far as financial institutuions go.

BTW the market stopped at 7,888.88

[edit on 10-2-2009 by munkey66]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join