It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Blowing Quantum Physics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SASAlbertino

All spacial dimensions exist around us at all times, we just cannot perceive them. We can't walk through a portal and into 'another dimension'. Another universe maybe, but that's another aspect of string theory altogether.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Once again.

All spacial dimensions exist around us at all times, we just cannot perceive them. We can't walk through a portal and into 'another dimension'. Another universe maybe, but that's another aspect of string theory altogether.

can you say portal? prepare to be prooven wrong. is your ego ready for it?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-2-2009 by SASAlbertino]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Interesting, but irrelevant.

Go look up the term spacial dimension.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Im sorry but u didnt know the answer to why quantum physics was created and your explanation of spacial dimentions was pretty poor. What university do you attend?.....i bet its in america.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Quantum Physics is amazing. Very interesting stuff in these videos. This actual thread did not exist until I observed it. None of you ATS members existed until I observed you. All of you are are figments of all possibilities until I as the observer decide all your fate by merely watching.

I kinda feel up above it.
Nice thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SASAlbertino
Im sorry but u didnt know the answer to why quantum physics was created

It wasn't created, it was discovered and adapted with the advancement of understanding of magnetic fields, properties of light and electrodynamics.

and your explanation of spacial dimentions was pretty poor.

It was for the laymen who couldn't understand the basic concept. Why would I go into great detail about a subject for someone who couldn't comprehend the concept of spacial dimensions past the 4th D?

What university do you attend?

An Ivy League one, and that's all I'm willing to divulge at this time.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

That's not what quantum physics says. That's what philosophy says, and those who get a grazing of quantum physics from youtube interpret it to mean.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
That last post prooves its bull, lol. I didnt exist before he saw my ATS mail?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SASAlbertino
That last post prooves its bull, lol. I didnt exist before he saw my ATS mail?

yep, some dude says something on the internet and it proves that quantum physics is bull.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It wasn't created, it was discovered and adapted with the advancement of understanding of magnetic fields, properties of light and electrodynamics.

Are you insane? How was it discovered? Wot you mean like time? lol. IT WAS CREATED.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Why am I even bothering here.

It was discovered, just like astrophysics was discovered, just like mathematics was discovered. We didn't 'create' subatomic particles! They were there, we found them, gave them a name and observed their properties.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ile think you will find we did create all matter. Youre wrong about everything arnt you?
all those things you say were 'discovered' were created to try and help us better understand the universe.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Nor will any philosopher. But the work of scientists advances mankind technologically and scientifically. The work of philosophers will advance coffee and donuts at the local starbucks. I suppose that's a contribution in and of itself, in a way.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Stop using society's view of life to describe me, you have never met me.
The whole point of this is that quantum physics was created to accommodate for the angular momentum of mass. Why cant you accept that?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Here, even the simplest of you can understand this page
www.particleadventure.org...

This is not complete though. Much of this is based on James Clerk Maxwell's work on electromagnetic theory.....

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Hellish-D]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It seems by the video that is if all these dimensions were to be true, that there is an infinite amount of state of beings. Now if thats true, why would we be HERE in space, time, and all that other mumbo jumbo?

"Other dimensions exist outside of our dimension" is the thought I get from these videos...which is a paradox in it self.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
just because you can't comprehend something doesn't make it defunkt. There will always be smarter and dumber people than you.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Also, someone asked the 2nd dimension is made of. The 2nd dimension is actually only the perspective of that consciousness/thing. It is actually moving around in the 3rd dimension(and higher) the entire time but doesn't realize it.

You are right now traveling in these dimensions as well, it appears that it is linear because of your individual perspective, just as it does for the 2d thing.
[edit on 6-2-2009 by badmedia]

Ok, that 2 dimensional thing/consciousness-how does it exist? What is it? And why can it only perceive height and width if it is simultaneously in the 3rd dimension. What exists outside of matter and energy? For this dimension that is all there is and both depend on each other to exist. I am having a hard time imagining there is anything outside of matter and energy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join