It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Blowing Quantum Physics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by theresult
its all a big load of tripe

Oh wow look we understand something that tells us is unpridiceblte by its nature

so how the # can you understand what you dont know?

lol ; ) kinda like a fortune teller..

Blink im gone!

Actually, I have actually worked within the 6th dimension. It's the process of moving from one "Universe" to another.

It's not that difficult, and I figured it out with only my self and a deep depression to fuel it.

Moving to another Parallel Universe has a few very interesting characteristics, but they can all be described via the metaphor of leaving our planet and it's atmosphere, moving through the exosphere and then entering another atmosphere.

The results are fantastic, and there are lots of life changing side effects.

If anyone is interested feel free to u2u me....

Not sure if this is the same as what you are saying?
Let’s say you are having a great day one day after another is great. More importantly everything around you and people are great and traffic lights are green – and – and, well you get it.
Suddenly you have a bad day and everything is crap. It stays crap usually all-day, everything goes wrong and traffic lights are red. Take a look next time to see if there was a trigger for the crap day.
Anyhow eventually there will be a trigger that shifts you back to a great day. Usually it’s a good night sleep, we think that’s what it is but the sleep is the trigger not the cure.

Okay with the above in mind ever wondered why everything around you should change with you. Why suddenly does your world appear crap how is it that it’s changed. Well it hasn’t all that’s happened is you moved yourself into a reality that is crap.
Next time think about infinite possibilities and ask yourself how I get back.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

i know exactly what you mean! sleep does seem to be a trigger be it real or metaphorical. i think if we can unlock this path infinity awaits.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Long time listener...first time caller. Seriously, I've been a member for awhile now and have read through hundreds of threads, I haven't posted alot though. Majestictwo's reply above though......gotta say thanks. Not sure what to say, "epiphany" may best describe my feeling right now.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
as we get closer to 2012 or whatever the hell you wanna call it there seems to something going on, i can feel it now. its like the humidity is going up. not litterally but it feels like there is something in the air, a kind of energy. might explain why so many people are acting so strangely. i think an innabilty to cope with or understand this energy is driving people a little loopy.

anyway i think because of the time were in or the position of the planet or whatever it is there seems to be a thinning of the boundries that seperrated the physical from the immeterial. this is not hard science just obsevations over the years months and weeks and a feeling i cant shake.

i do feel very strongly that we have the choice to move from dimension to dimension i know it sounds absurd and i didnt belive it for the most part.....BUT as i said these are not normal times and maybe the extra energy flying around might help facilitate the jump. all i know is there have been some pretty strange things going on since around 2001 to now.

anybody else feeling this???

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Good stuff to a point! We in our present state of evolution will NEVER be able to understand what the higher dimensions actually are. We will need to evolve and graduate to a higher plane of existence to really know. To understand what the 10th dimension really is, we need to think in 10 dimensions, which as of now is impossible!

We would need perhaps tens of thousands of years more of evolution before we even begin to start thinking in higher dimensions as opposed to our present three dimensional way of thinking.

In other words trying to understand what the 10th dimension actually is with our present three dimensional way of thinking is an impossibility. Attempting to do so is futile! Like that hypothetical flatlander trying to comprehend what three dimensions are! But unless and until he graduates to a three dimensional being with a three dimensional way of thinking, he will never be able to understand!

My brains got fried trying to comprehend even the 4th dimension! 10th is a loooong way off!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
as we get closer to 2012 or whatever the hell you wanna call it there seems to something going on, i can feel it now. its like the humidity is going up. not litterally but it feels like there is something in the air, a kind of energy. might explain why so many people are acting so strangely. i think an innabilty to cope with or understand this energy is driving people a little loopy.

anyway i think because of the time were in or the position of the planet or whatever it is there seems to be a thinning of the boundries that seperrated the physical from the immeterial. this is not hard science just obsevations over the years months and weeks and a feeling i cant shake.

i do feel very strongly that we have the choice to move from dimension to dimension i know it sounds absurd and i didnt belive it for the most part.....BUT as i said these are not normal times and maybe the extra energy flying around might help facilitate the jump. all i know is there have been some pretty strange things going on since around 2001 to now.

anybody else feeling this???

I am not concerned about 2012 at all because its not part of my reality. I don't see uneasiness in people because it’s not going to happen in my reality. It may in yours if you continue to think it will. Remember any outcome is possible and if you fall into the clutches of the2012 believers then it may well have some consequence to what level you cannot tell.

I think people get very confused about dimensions IMO, Moving to another dimension is not the same as moving realities. Moving realities is far easier than moving to another dimension. If I asked anyone to describe what they see from another dimension they would be hard pressed to describe it.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I saw these videos a while ago, some are new, thanks for adding them here!

WOW... my mind just goes nuts every time i watch these vids...

S+F

Add more! educate the masses!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

not a 2012 fanboy trust me. I'm just making observations I see in the general populace. Regardless what the cause something is going on. It was sutble before but now it's getting stronger. And in regards to reality and dimensions every reality is a dimesion of sorts.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hit up youtube for some of Fred Alan Wolf's more serious interviews. He discusses living with shamans in South America, using '___' and finding his path through opening up to the subconscious and giving in to synchonicities.

On a side note, doesn't this guy look just awesome? Those big googly eyes and how excited he gets talking about this stuff. Hes also not afraid to talk about stuff that would and has, got him labeled as a pseudoscientist.

Good on him,
Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is a kids video thats totally bunk. Yes there are other dimentions, the way the video is explaining it is wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SASAlbertino

based on the conviction of your post I'm assuming your an expert on the subject.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
All im saying is quantum physics has too many problems with the calculations to be real. Can you tell me the reason quantum physics was created? just a little quiz question.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I think an expert on it would be even less convinced. The thing about this stuff is the more you know the less you know.

Reminds me of something I read written by Jung; "Show me a sane man, give me 30 minutess with him and I'll show you an insane man".

Bottom line, complexity is an illusion. For example I'm currently 5 feet away from my patio window. If I walk half the distance to the window, then half of that distance and then half of that distance and so on and so forth; I will always be moving in this scenario,yet never will I reach my destination.

Its a ladder to nowhere. The answer isn't outside of you its inside of you. Try as you might to look outside of you, you will still always be looking at yourself.

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by its bologna

Here's a simple explanation. Take a thread, stretch it out at arms length. From your perspective it is one dimensional (consisting only of length) move closer, and look at it through a magnifying glass with one eye and it looks 3 dimensional. All remaining dimensions are just like that, but we can't see them because it's like we're looking at them from the only perspective that we can see.

BTW, when they say dimensions, they don't mean that you walk through a portal and see a different universe. They're talking about spacial dimensions.

I haven't watched the video, but we discuss this crap in my physics class.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yes i understand the very basic theory of dimentions and it creates so many problems in science its untrue. The theory of the dot the line the square and the box (dimentions) is an ancient riddle, modern day science has it wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So i take it no one can tell me the reason why quantum physics was created?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
To explain the interaction of magnetic fields, light and subatomic particles......

Or maybe it was created just to confuse you.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Im sorry that answer was incorrect, the reason quantum physics was created is to account for angular momentum created by all matter within the vacuum.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sorry just noticed,

BTW, when they say dimensions, they don't mean that you walk through a portal and see a different universe. They're talking about spacial dimensions.

I think you will find your wrong, very wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SASAlbertino
Im sorry that answer was incorrect, the reason quantum physics was created is to account for angular momentum created by all matter within the vacuum.

Sorry cap'm, but at the time that quantum mechanics was conceived, mainstream science still held that there was no vacuum, and that all matter, light and energy traveled through the aether. However, simple magnetic fields and properties of light were still very much known.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join