It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Blowing Quantum Physics

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Kinda. But how you put this into a reference-frame with the 2nd dimension is beyond me, mate.

I mean, I get what you're saying. If you drop a rock into the lake, it ripples on the top, and the ripples expand until they are stopped, but if we assume the lake is infinite, then they expand for eternity.

Is that what you're saying? So far we're clear on that, but how does that affect life?

I might even read your thread on the loop. But can't right now... I'll read it later.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Volatile]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Volatile

But what I don't get is when you say we have 2D because we are alive. If you mean we have 2D because we just found out about it, then I could understand it.

But a physically being alive because of 2D, I cannot understand.

hmmzor let me try again

its not we just found about 2d its just a fact that 2d = your alive

2d is our infinity ect.. thats why its in mathmatics.. its not phyical but more a description of you being..

you see that dr dimention vid?? well we are that little 2d object!! but once you become that little object your prection of life becomes 3d!

life is not 2d but 2d is YOU being alive!! its hard to say this in a way that makes any sens!

think of looking at 2d as you being alive and 3d is the envirotment you are infact INSIDE

thats why we see loops and infinity!!

am i making more sens or less sens? i want you to be able to understand this

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You are making less and less sense for every post mate.

This is downright philosophy, if you can't find some sources that can put this into better words.

"Being alive" is a term of biology. You might want to try and find another word than "alive" in explaining what 2D is.

EDIT: What section of mathematics is this under?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

gah.. its not philsophical its just understanding mathmatics.. not alot of people understand math is an object not a "thing" we created..

odd numbers and even numbers 0 and 1 are both the same thing so lets not count them..

works better this way.. Now why do we have odd numbers? becouse we are alive..

One is a line "constant" / "infinity" the other is a loop "even numbers"

2d = loop
3d = infinty

You see 3d becouse You are 2d "but its not physical" only math shows you that you are alive to see the 3d envirotment you are infact in?

the universe is 3d and made you = 2d that gives rise to 3d again

LOOP

hope that is more clear

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it comes under EVERY MATHMATICAL principle we know!!!

enjoy and befor you read it spot how many words are in every section of every post/quote i made

What i study IS math.. and i can prove every single word and statement i make

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Math is not an object, nor a thing we created. Math has always been around.

Math is a way of thinking, and not a physical thing as "object" or "thing" means.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, then prove this theory through the use of mathematics.

Not in words, but in actual "core" mathematics.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

and that is why you fail to understand what 2d is

its not something i dream up or try sell books with.

This has been my passion since i was seven years of age..

try being neo at seven! lol I SEE math its not like some retarded joke im trying to baffle you with..

im showing you MATH is an OBJECT its a real thing we apply

stop applying and understand wtf it is .. you dont have to be smart and do fancy calculations..

My canvas is life and my paintbrush is math ; )

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
And once again I say:

Prove your theory through mathematics and not words.

EDIT: And I understand spirituality and the human mind in so many other ways than other people do. And these are theories I have built upon since I can remember.

But that doesn't mean my theories are right, nor do I take pride in being right, but rather being wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

im making a youtube vid just for you

maybe it will help you understand it better

this is not THEORY this is FACT i dont deal in theory.. i leave that to people who dont know what mathmatics IS

Bare with me i will post it shortly

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Leave theory to people who don't know what mathematics is?

Pardon but, how old are you just exactly?

Theory isn't cooking something up and thinking "this must be what it's like". That's an "hypothesis". Theory is explaining how things work through mathematics and scientific notions and laws.

EDIT: You said earlier you were able to prove all your theories. Then please prove this one.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well I must be really old school then.

Sense I was about 12 I have been fascinated by electromagnetism, light and gravity.

After studying Quantum physics and realizing a lot of it is based on pure mathematical chance the majority of it while fascinating just doesn't hold water for me.

In other words I solely believe in Einstein's belief that nothing is left to chance concerning the universe. Sure many things are chance but the actual existence of the universe, well I guess Einstein said it best with a quote along the lines of "God doesn't leave things to chance".

By that I mean there is a chance that what we observe in the Quantum sate could be predictable, problem is it all happens so fast we are unable to track or record it right now in history.

Saying everything is left to probability seems like a cop out. In my eyes that's just saying anything can happen and that explains everything.

Sure chances are I could get hit in the head by a meteorite but chances are I won't.

Discovery is fun and intriguing. Maybe someday we will be able to accurately measure at a Quantum level and see what produces and what is destroyed at that level and by what, instead of saying that particle magically appeared over there before it even left it's space over here.

There is valid research being done in this field just invalid speculation on what is actually happening and yes I know about the slit experiment.

Should be interesting what all comes of this assuming I'm alive at the time.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

hope that helps

if you need me to help you out with understanding the picture let me know

and no i dont want to start giving mathamatical equations on ats as its a BORE and you wont understand if statements lol

if you know how to code in logic or c++ you will understand why WILL NOT attempt it on here .. i have to do it in ways people can understand!!

sorry for the pic being to big just click on it

edited

You live INSIDE the line ? get it??

[edit on 9-2-2009 by theresult]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Actually I do know C++ and if, if else, else statements. So please enlighten me.

And I can't see what if statements have to do with any of this, and why you will not attempt to use them. If your entire theory is based on "if" then it's not a very credible theory, now is it?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

its not a theory i dont see what part you dont understand????

edited.

can i just ask if you took the time to read any of my threads??

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You are both right (the result and volatile).

Math is. We manipulate math. This creates dimensions which are infinite.

We are.

Oneness.

This is what quantum physics proves.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

What your saying IS a theory. If it isn't a theory, then it's a hypothesis or a philosophy.

Theory = A way of understanding something
Hypothesis/philosophy = A way of thinking how to understand something.

Boldly put.

And again; If you cannot put up a mathematical theory for your "idea", then you have proved nothing to me nor the rest in here. Period.

P.S. yeah, I read your threads and it's exactly what you've been saying in here. Just with less sense.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

going to try post to both!

anyone! yes we are connected..

But my question to vol is what is infinity in ur mind?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Infinity. Well, from a point of imagination, i'd say it would be a loop, like you said. But a loop usually goes all the way around and stops at a point B, just before the starting point A.

But an infinite loop would just be something alittle more complex in nature. Something that has no starting point A and no ending point B.

But it is basicly impossible to picture something like infinity. Because, infinity never started, nor does it never end.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile

What your saying IS a theory. If it isn't a theory, then it's a hypothesis or a philosophy.

Theory = A way of understanding something
Hypothesis/philosophy = A way of thinking how to understand something.

Boldly put.

And again; If you cannot put up a mathematical theory for your "idea", then you have proved nothing to me nor the rest in here. Period.

P.S. yeah, I read your threads and it's exactly what you've been saying in here. Just with less sense.

look i dont wish to argue with you

the topic is about physics..

please try to understand the reason why we are having this "debate" you asked me why i said 2d is not real..

i gave you a valid answer, just becouse you dont understand the answer i gave you does not make it "invalid" i even made a picture to help you understand why there is NO phyical 2D REALM...now with that said.. you asked me how can this be? you even agreed with me there is no "physical" 2d realm becouse once you are INSIDE the 2d realm it BECOMES 3D automaticly...

you didnt understand why i said that.. i told you the reason why we observe it in mathmatics is becouse we are alive...

you are applying mathmatics to the universe and forgetting YOU ARE APART OF THE UNIVERSE

so how does math fit in to this? well its our understanding of the universe right? so why question what is so in ur face you dont grasp it?

Why are u alive? why do we have words such as INFINITY AND SYMMERTY

can you give me a logical argument to this? no you cant becouse you do not understand the very subject matter on what we are debating.

and i dont mean to come acorss as crass but my level of thinking is way way above most men and im not afraid to say that.

Tesla and me have alot in common WE see things in our minds that many do not GRASP.. I grasp math by the scuff of its neck and kick the # out of it

and NO ONE and i do mean this NO ONE can debunk it... i would love for them to try and many do but when you relaise LIFE is the same thing as math then you will get a better take on life and why it is you are responding to my post

Like i said i dont need to prove the obviouse... and its not THEORY its a FACT

please look up THEORY and FACT oh and INFINTIY as i await your understanding of this word

is it a loop or is it a constant?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join