It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Hey bud, Have you heard back from that special agent yet? Those guys work 24 hours ya know. If you don't call that number I'm sure someone else will.

It must be difficult living in the "Limelight".

Your post has stirred up the paranoid and those who suffer from gang stalking. You had better come up with some answers to put those minds at ease.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Excellent attitude, better watch your back though. These people are not above loosing your tax return to have a reason to lock you up.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I believe the OP. Even if it's made up, I am sure it can, will and does happen although to WHOM were you turned in to?

I just want to share this interesting bit:

My brother and I share lots of sites and stories about our government (and it's abuses, the constitution, martial law, etc)
He didn't change his e-mail address or any computer configurations, nor did I.
Suddenly and STILL we cannot exchange e-mails.
No one can figure this out. Coincidence?
Ideas, ANYONE?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by jesspassinthru]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Since I am a long time Oklahoma resident, it is fairly obvious to me what happened. First one must know that being in this backward state that we are, tattooing has been legal here for only a very few years. Many of our residents with a religious hangover and other business owners hate tattoo shops because of the "class" of people they tend to draw for their services. That's their take, not mine. I know of a tattoo shop near you in Clinton, Oklahoma that was harassed by the state and local government, churches and local businesses until it was forced to close its doors. Ah, life in the bible belt.

The OSBI has an on-line anonymous tip line to report "whatever you may know." I suspect that either an enemy or some self appointed, self-righteous citizen decided to use this tip line to tell them you are doing God-knows-what in your business and are planning some crazy acts against the government. This being Oklahoma, I'm sure you were reported to be selling meth or the like, which very much interests the OSBI. The informant's only intent is to drive you out of business, whatever lies it may take.

I can see where the OSBI might watch you and your shop for awhile to see whether anything is going on. After they tired of that, they came to question you just to confirm that they had likely been burned by a false lead. They asked some questions to fish for anything that might have set up red flags without letting you know the true nature of their investigation. Just seeing what kind of a whacko druggie radical you might be, I suppose and whether you would "cooperate."

Just one mans best guess. Good luck to you.

You got this dead on. I've been in KS and OK a long time. In KS they have the KBI. If I were you, I would not worry to much concidering the line of questions that were asked. You can call the OSBI and follow-up, which I would suggest. Could have been a false report, or it's part of the OKC bombing. They are looking for a tattooed second man in that case, so where better to look. Maybe they questioned you to find out if you would co-operate to nail someone else.
I don' think this is part of the govt. doing their crap on our rights.

As for the retard that looked up your buisness and said they couldn't find it, it took all of 5 minutes to find you in the yellow pages, look at hundreds of photo's of your work. Visit you Myspace page for your buisness. Find out that thier is a famous buisness in Orlando with the same name.
I wish all of you would do a little home work before posting and tring to flame someone with your stupidity.
I believe your story 100%. Maybe or maybe not there is more, but I am sure you don't think so or you would not be on here posting your buisness address etc.
I travel thru Elk City at least a dozen times a year for the last 15 years on I-40. Elk City is one of my stops for Mickey D's coffee for the road. We also stop and shop at the Cherokee shop close by. Our Calif. friends love the hot sauces I bring them. lol
Keep your chin up, be carefull of what company you are in when expressing views. Mostly I would not worry about it. I do not think your rights were stepped on. yet..............

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jesspassinthru

"Ideas, ANYONE? "

Are you using the same computer?

I'm not sure if sites like hotmail allow an ip address to email itself.

*I wouldn't put anything past the American Government though

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If you are really in the limelight and have ALOT of customers.....be careful with your voiced opinions on politics and religion. It is the quickest way to lose the business of the customers that do not agree with you.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The below film is a very interesting lecture by a Law Professor and Police Officer on why you should never talk to the Police even if you are innocent.
Please watch it and know your rights, and how you can be prosecuted even if innocent before talking to them again. I guarantee you will find it interesting.

After watching the information in this video there is no way I will talk to a cop.

Part One: www.youtube.com...
Part Two: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

So true, every key stroke....like right now, but I think they are a scared of me. There are enough of them on here. If you would like to watch me, I should hope you have more than one person sitting in a car. No point in me making a whole pot of tea and cookies to bring to just one little ole guy. I'll tell ya all ya want ta know: name, rank, serial number, even give ya my shoe size so ya can tell how much it is going to sting when it's shoved up your posterior. Kidding of course, I love ya's.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
UN peace troop suck,,, there not here to help they hate helping...
They love killing people!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ya know, I have been looking around for state bureaus of investigation.

We don't have one. Don't know any others, except for this handful in the BB.

Why would they have an extra layer of law enforcement? Is it more dangerous there than anywhere else?

No need to answer that, I am attempting to make sense of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have contacted them and am now waiting on a response. I will try again monday. I really don't think that they are into answering questions on the weekend but the could i guess. As for those who posted that Oklahoma is kind of a backwards state, I couldn't agree more. Could it be some one that has alterior motives that tuned me in, yes. Does that make it any better, not really. Like I have said in posts before, I might still be under investigation, I might not. I don't know the answers to anything yet but I am still looking for them.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i find this very halariousy that they are actually following u but at the same, thats very dangerous. The goverment is capable of many things

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If you think it's bad now, wait for the communist regime Tuesday. The far left suppresses any opposition to their views.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i have always been a fan of ats but u have to stop and think about it for a minute if the nsa cia fbi etc.. etc.. is watching youtube and myspace and facebook then u can guarantee there watching this website and every other conspiracy web site.thats why i read the posts but dont post...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Leader
Did you think to ask for any copies or documents that this
report would detail? Did not think so! For if you did they would
not be as forthcoming as you were in their questioning.
MAny times things are misinterpreted, and while I feel that it
should be your right to obtain any information they gather
they (government) do not share my views.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgressI can promise you this there is no way no how that I can be turned into an informant. I will not ever allow anyone to use me or my shop for informing puposes. I am too much of a True Patriot to do those types of things.

Well that's very brave, and those are good intensions to have, but read about what they did to this family. They wanted to use the guys store as a lookout for his customers. I guess they profiled him first and then approched him. He said no. They set went after his emploee, got her to turn iinformant, they went after his customers, his friends, finally when they could not arrest them for anything illegal, they arrested them for selling light bulbs and other everyday things. This family got 16 years, 10 years, and 10 years. The oldest brother died in jail. All because they said no. So watch your back, get a lawyer. Be aware of who you are talking to and who comes around. Just saying. Not trying to make you paranoid.

atlanta.creativeloafing.com...

Gary Tucker shouldn’t have been surprised one day in the early weeks of 1992 when DEA Special Agent Kevin McLaughlin dropped by Southern Lights with an offer its owner wasn’t expected to refuse. The feds would be much obliged, McLaughlin explained, if he’d let them install hidden cameras in the store so they could snoop on his customers. If he didn’t, no effort would be spared in shutting down his 4-year-old business.

The conversation lasted probably all of five minutes, but its outcome would set into motion forces the Tuckers could scarcely imagine.

Gary would later tell his family that when he told McLaughlin to get lost, the agent “said they’d get him somehow,” recalls his mother, Doris Gore.

Still disgusted by the idea of being pressured into being a government spy, Steve has never second-guessed his brother’s response. “This isn’t Nazi Germany,” he says.

It's nice to be brave, but watch your back.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38You people are ill. Get some therapy.

I agree that people who electronically torture others are pathologically ill, and they should seek help. For the targets the only help we need is getting this exposed by open minded people. Still waiting.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Harassment101]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

the more of us that stand up and tell them what they want the more they have to make change, they need us and depend on us and if we want change that bad we make them change no one is superior to us except the creator of love

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Hello Charlie?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join