It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Hello Charlie?

P.S. When a court comes to order despite your shouting, try not having the last word?

If you are not Charlie, sorry.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
That's funny. I would have laughed right in their faces...asking questions. Go fly a kite. I'd invite them inside, but they probably wouldn't have brought their ballz with them. Ok, I've stopped laughing now. Bunch of namby pamby g-men. Oh please.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I asked someone in the tattoo business about you and your business. This was his reply:

"I do know about it. The owner is a dick from everyone I've talked too, but a stand up business as far as I know."

Sounds like you have fans here in Oklahoma.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

good job for standing up for what you believe!! Why should we have to keep our mouths shut about how they are doing a *s h i t t y* job! and the whole system is currupt. They are setting us up to fail so they can prosper xO: people are just f u c k i n g nieve and dont want to believe it. there are amazing movies and websites you can find out there. and someone else who replyed said you shouldnt have answered because we have the right to remain silent? screw that.. FREEDOM OF SPEACH people. why should we be put in jail for voicing our opinions?? why should they run our lives and controll what we do? The reason people dont have jobs, or money to feed thier families, health care, the choice to even be happy in life.. its the governments fault. Anyone reading this who sits there and thinks that they have failed at life and that it is your fault, your wrong. the government failed you. not only did they fail you they are setting each and everyone of us to fail. but unfortunatly i could go on forever. So i guess ill end it with.. dont let fear quiet your voice. stand for what you believe.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Absolutely plausible! I had contacted a physicist about some personal calculations about room-tempertaure plasmas ans not a month later, had my house ransacked during an absence of only a few hours AND was followed by a local PD unmarkec acr (which I shook and watched as he re-engaged the follow THEN fled as soon as I called 911 from my house). The scene resembled a burglart EXCEPT for the facts that only data-storage devices were stolen, a new sony walkman was left behind, and all the documents in my desk were in a neat pile next to the "ransacked" drawers. A piggy bank of change was taken, checkbook left behind, camera without film left, only the programmable calculator was stolen and not a single print form the postulated "kids" was lifted by the cops. The back door window (suppossed entrance) was smashed OUT and the front door was unlocked and found open. Ypu, don't get too smart...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Since Congress and the President don't really listen to the majority of Americans, should we be surprised that they are worried about what we think? I understand that some of the former military bases in the lower 48 have been converted to future camps and have the UN flag flying over them. They are in isolated locations, that's for sure.

I don't believe that our government is bad. It's the people in it! We will get a change, but time will tell what the cost will be.

If one forgets God, he will reciprocate > and that reciprocation is usually the end of a structure, culture or civilization.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is not charlie though I have known a few. Sorry not your guy.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Stuff like this must be getting more common here in the heartland. I am a long time reader of this forum but this post caught me and I had to post a reply.

Here in Broken Arrow, a suburb of Tulsa we were recently struck for two days with roadblocks orchestrated by some group with many SUVs and OSF ( Oklahoma Security Force ) written on the side in yellow letters. They stopped everyone and checked our identification, going as far as shining a uv light on the holograph and scanning the barcode. I dont know anyone caught without identification, but I wouldnt want to be the one to find out what was done to those without. Quite a scary scenario when a group I have never heard of quietly took over this city for two days and no one dared voice dissent.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by redled

Hello Charlie?

LEADER.... Maybe this is the guy who is stalking you ????? Eventhough thats not your name, he could be screwing with you letting you know hes always there, watching. =)
This conspiray stuff is fun sometimes.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by redled

Hello Charlie?

LEADER.... Maybe this is the guy who is stalking you ????? Eventhough thats not your name, he could be screwing with you letting you know hes always there, watching. =)
This conspiray stuff is fun sometimes.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Common Good]

LOL.... Doubt it but not a bad theory. My real name is way to easy to come by. When I was watched it wasn't a stalker. Well not the kind without a badge at least. I am pretty sure he was the real deal.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
alrighty then. Just remember, even the feds can start a new account on good ole ATS acting like the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Yes they could, and I wouldn't put it past them. So far I don't think anything that I have done or said in this forum is able to be twisted into anything illegal.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Ok this one is obvious.

They thought you had threatened the president. You must have said something bad at some point to someone or they told them that you did.

Why would they ask if you were racist??? um hello, we have a new president.

Anyways any threats to our president need to be investigated. They are just doing their job.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Personally, why would the government even bother investigating everybody on this website?

I am at a loss why people who mostly live a mundane boring life would be a direct threat to any government authority. Perhaps delusions of grandeur and paranoia might lead some people to believe a delusional idea of the Government is watching their every move. Along with the belief that they are more important to monitor then the other 6 billion humans on the planet.

Yes, I know some people know the Big "secret". And what ever that entails. But let you on a little secret. Nobody cares. You are a plankton in the sea of humanity, and the Whale called the worlds elite. Cares little what a plankton thinks, and would swallow you up before even noticing you. That is the truth, We the "people" are meaningless to the elite, and we are consumed. Then defecated out, and the process continues.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The idea is out there that the whole idea of the Internet is to get people to go to the government rather the government trying to find them. Blogs, Forums, etc., give "the people" the chance to expose themselves and no doubt the NSA has computers running day and night searching for behavior patterns they want to target. Not that you popped up on the radar for that reason but...

There is valor in your desire to speak up and tell the truth under the idea that you have nothing to hide. However, sad but true, there are certainly people in prison who thought the same thing. Words do not necessarily mean what you think they do in the "eyes of the law". Every "Society" can create it's own vocabulary or meaning for words and when you use that vocabulary, even without knowing it, you are declaring the societies meaning which can be used against you. Robert Menard is great at explaining this in his videos. Though they are Canadian in focus much of the legal concepts apply here.

www.thinkfree.ca...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by msnevil

"Personally, why would the government even bother investigating everybody on this website? "

They don't

They have a supercomputer network (Echelon)scan our posts and if anything sticks out they then investigate 'manually'...

I wish I could go back to being as ignorant as you. But I've read the Patriot Acts and NSPD 51 and the John Yoo torture memos.

I cannot go on deluding myself to the extant that you are. You wouldn't be able to either - if you had bothered to do your civic duty and had kept informed.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I already know that all of the internet is routed through NSA head quarters and that data queries are ran on every piece of information on the internet.

But call me ignorant but why does some people on this website presume that the government is even remotely interested with their trivial lives?

Must there be some big conspiracy in life to give people a means of existence?

I don't know, perhaps people will answer and maybe, we will learn?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil
reply to post by Exuberant1

I already know that all of the internet is routed through NSA head quarters and that data queries are ran on every piece of information on the internet.

It is not routed there. The traffic is just being diverted there through ordinary fibre-optic 70/30 splitters (usually paid for by the large Tier 1 ISPs by demand) and they can analyse whatever they get to their heart's desire without actually interfering in the communication.

The local security forces do the same in many other countries as well, such as the UK and Sweden.

But there is nothing to fear (as long you hold the correct view of things). It's just for your own protection (as no common citizen is allegedly capable of protecting him or herself).

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
So watch your back, get a lawyer.

As if a lawyer that would help. Those guys (the Government types, not the lawyers) are acting very much like the mob.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
You can get your FBI record etc, through the freedom of information act

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join