It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Here you go.

2103 South Main, Elk City, Oklahoma, 73644.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Dont feel bad ,they've probably been watching you from the start and just want to make sure you dont start a resistance.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

this must be you? Looking for some free publicity

www.myspace.com...

www.checkoutmyink.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
To the OP: Please don't take offense. I think I came off as a little jerky, or an a-hole. If I am wrong I'll apologize. (Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the debunking process, critical thinking can get a little too critical. But don't take it personally).

If anything, at least this thread was very interesting and fun. It made my evening a little more exciting! And for that I say thanks for posting this stuff.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
Elk City. This is the agent that contacted me and I have contacted back I am now waiting on a return call.

West Region, Weatherford
(580) 772-6724
Joe Ferrero - Agent in Charge

Well dang, was hoping it was around Tulsa.

I will be the first to step up to the plate and apologize here, but Dude, don't taunt us about how special and rich you are anymore. I'm eating beans for the fifth time tonite and the ham was gone two days ago.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I eat alot of patatoes and noodles I also kill my own meat. So I am with you I promise. No filet minion here.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

www.myspace.com...

www.checkoutmyink.com...

I get plenty of publicity. Considering we have alot of posters on here from other countries I can't see it as very good publicity but yes you have found my info. I didn't even want to post any of it and never offered it. I just gave an address for anyone near to come see me if they want some eye witness accounts.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Use a caller id spoofing service such as phonegangster.com as they have call recording. Some call forwarding services offer call recording too. If I am correct Grand Central offers call recording.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This reminds me of a phone call I got last week. It was a recorded survey, but it didn't say who it was for. It asked similar questions:

1. Are you happy with the current administration?

2. Do you like President Bush?

3. Did you vote for Obama?

4. Are you a Republican?

5. Are you a Democrate?

6. How do you feel about immigrants and immigration rights?

7. Whats your religious affiliation?

And thats when I hung up the phone. I all off a sudden became very uncomfortable with the whole thing. But I did answer the first 5 questions with NO's and laughter..lol

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

www.myspace.com...

www.checkoutmyink.com...

I get plenty of publicity. Considering we have alot of posters on here from other countries I can't see it as very good publicity but yes you have found my info. I didn't even want to post any of it and never offered it. I just gave an address for anyone near to come see me if they want some eye witness accounts.

Not real hard when you openly give your address, and discuss the type of business that you own. Perhaps the "agent" used these sites to learn about you and your customers.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
All of the current info still does not answer the question I posed earlier, and should be answered for everyone here.

What was it that you said, or wrote, or posted that apparently out of millions of other disgruntled Americans who voice out against government, that singled you out?

I am sure that the others in your group, or those who side with your opinion, have also been watched, followed around, asked the same questions as you??

Any collaborating evidence, like a photo of this agent in that car in the parking lot, collaborating testimony that can be verified?

To me it seems that these key ingredients to the drink are missing and the drink is tasting quite foul. Got anything to sweeten up the drink for us?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Wow, is this thread ever on fire!!

I can't keep up with all the posts on this one.

The NWO has been publicly exposed.

It doesn't have a chance to succeed in America.

The American citizen and highly trained ex-military including myself and many others would not allow it. The ex-military here far outnumber the current military. I know many ex-Special Forces, Rangers, Seals and Delta Force who would NEVER allow this to take place especially since many are aware of the agenda of the international bankster run NWO folk. We will continue to educate the current military members of whom may be expected to blindly follow the 'agenda' of another under false pretense. There are over 300 million weapons owned by private citizens here in America whereby most would not forgo these weapons to ANY assumed authority figure, badge or no badge. It is an inherent 'right' for one to defend their Liberty and Freedom. The PTB should be well aware of this. They operate in secrecy and their numbers are tiny in comparison. Now that they have been exposed the world over, thanks to the internet medium, they don't stand a chance. They'll be literally running for their lives if they dare chose to push this NWO forward as planned.

When a population experiences freedom, there is NO turning back. True our 'freedom' is a loaded word and not true to definition in any country today though if America fails, freedom the world over is in serious jeopardy. No other Country in the world can compare to the advanced military technology and weaponry the US has. If this weaponry gets in the wrong hands, the people of the world will be in serious jeopardy.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Nope more often than we may think, the government is just doing it's job. Fear can be a real menace. The old saying still has it's content, now how did that go? KInd of like "the only thing we have to fear is fear its'self. Well fear does play quite a roll regardless.
So the government watches us sometimes to make sure we ain't doin' sumthin' bad. Well nuthin' wrong with makin' sure 'bout that. Sumtimez we might just have to watch the guv too an' make sure about it all. Ahss the best and peaceful way.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think you lawyer up and have them explain what you did wrong...

Well about a month and a half ago I as well as my friends thought I was being watched for about 3 days. There was a civilian tagged vehicle in my parking lot at my shop that had a man in it in plain clothes. This vehicle would be in my lot till I left and would move around the lot through out the day. Some people thought I was kind of crazy for thinking I was being watched but then the truth came out yesterday.

Yesterday about an hour after I opened my shop the OSBI or Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation came and payed me a visit. The guy showed me his credentials and then said he needed to ask me some questions.

1. What are your political views?

2. What is your view on our government?

3. Are you anti-government?

4. What are your views on the military?

5. What do you think of other races?

6. Do you consider yourself a patriot?

With these questions there were several sub-questions but you get the point. I answered all of them with my true feelings on the subject. Turns out that back in the end of October I was turned in by some one for my radical views of what needs to be done to fix our government.

I told the agent that I do feel change is needed. I feel that those who have done this to our country need to be held accountable. I want them arrested and put on trial for their crimes. I am not racist at all. I support our military. I am a true patriot wanting us to go back to the original form of the constitution and start from there of course with the needed amendments to womens rights and black rights to stay in place. I want the corruption and greed taken out of the government. I want anyone to be able to run for office if they don't have a criminal history. I want less government involement in our lives.

So I guess my views are now subject to investigation. I find humor in it knowing that even as I write this and post it they will be reading it. Guess its a good thing that I don't do anything illegal knowing now that that they have been watching everything I have done for the last couple of months.

Now what do ya'll think of that.

Edit to provide a more descriptive title.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
All of the current info still does not answer the question I posed earlier, and should be answered for everyone here.

What was it that you said, or wrote, or posted that apparently out of millions of other disgruntled Americans who voice out against government, that singled you out?

I am sure that the others in your group, or those who side with your opinion, have also been watched, followed around, asked the same questions as you??

Any collaborating evidence, like a photo of this agent in that car in the parking lot, collaborating testimony that can be verified?

To me it seems that these key ingredients to the drink are missing and the drink is tasting quite foul. Got anything to sweeten up the drink for us?

Cheers!!!!

Like I have said before I don't know. I am looking for answers to. I have no idea what I could have said or done. Maybe I am just one who got reported.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Like I have said before I don't know. I am looking for answers to. I have no idea what I could have said or done. Maybe I am just one who got reported.

Ok. Whom do you think may have reported you? They would have had to conjure up such a story against you to cause an agent to be assigned to you specifically and spend 3 days outside your shop to watch you and then approach you to ask those specific questions.

Have you considered that you are being set up?

I think that some of the other poster's advice is sound...seek the service of an attourney.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So I guess my views are now subject to investigation. I find humor in it knowing that even as I write this and post it they will be reading it. Guess its a good thing that I don't do anything illegal knowing now that that they have been watching everything I have done for the last couple of months.

Now what do ya'll think of that.

Edit to provide a more descriptive title.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

I know that I am a Gang Stalking Target. I have been under some kind of covert investigation for years. Me and many others have tried to explain to the general population that average people are under investigation, most of us don't know why.

As I write this, I am being electronically harassed in my home. This means that some kind of electronic device, microwave, or other is being used in a neighbouring apartment to physically torture me.

Also it means that as I write this, it is also being read. I have spent over two years on this site, trying to get people to understand this, but it just too easy for people to not care unless it's happening to them.

You at least got them to come and talk to you, and your suspicions have been confirmed. We see the same type of stalking, monitoring and have been trying to get the word out to no avail, so I think that you can be investigated for simple things, that's what the Gang Stalking community is finding out. This modern day Cointelpro that we are experiencing is something to behold.

*SNIP*

at least it doesn't sound like they are going to try the Cointelpro stuff on you, but that's what's happening to us in the Gang Stalking community.

Oh I should also add, if they had not come up to you, and you tried telling people that you thought you were under investigation, you might have been written off as paranoid, like we are.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Harassment101]

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Rogue agents within the world's intelligence communities will be routed out in quick fashion from here forward. Here in America, there are rogue agents within the CIA, FBI, NSA, FEMA, Secret Service, Dept. of Homeless Security, DoD, the Pentagon and are currently being investigated for past and present false flag operations. The truth will come out in short order.

The Israeli Likud Party and International bankster sponsored MOSSAD hiding behind dual Israeli-American citizenship will no longer be allowed to freely travel under an Israeli passport to spearhead these false flag operations at the expense of the US citizenry and the world at large.

These dual citizens will be routed OUT of our govt. for the safety of our people as well as that of the world. They will no longer be allowed to travel under an Israeli passport to hide their tracks and acts of Treason and Espionage. This is coming to an END for the sake of humanity as a whole.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297Get off your high horse and get a real life.

Deny Ignorance.

I can't believe you actually quoted Deny Ignorance, unless you meant that for yourself. I have argued and shown till I am blue, that people are being investigated for simple things.

The sites that I have pointed to over the last two years have shown that, and have been telling you that, but no one listens. This is happening all the time. Oh and by the way, the courts just ruled that the illegal wiretapping is legal.

What a shock.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join