It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
1. What are your political views?

2. What is your view on our government?

3. Are you anti-government?

4. What are your views on the military?

5. What do you think of other races?

6. Do you consider yourself a patriot?

My question is, why if they've been watching you and your website for a couple of months didn't already know the answers to these questions? For example, why wouldn't they have at least already known your political views and whether or not you were "anti-gov't" or not?

This seems really fishy to me - whether it is or not I can't say for sure. It all just seems weird. Maybe the guys credentials were fake and they're just trying to scare you or maybe you're just making all of this up. It just seems like it was done by amateurs.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Zeus22]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Or you could be a liar and none of this happened, but either way, who cares. It's your own fault.

I have got better things to do than to make up very simple cut and dry stories just to entertain people. I have nothing to gain from any of the politcal rethoric that I partake in other than maybe a better country years from now. I am not making some wild hard to believe story up out of my imagination. In fact it has cost me some money (more than what most people make in a day) just to keep up and answer back to posts. I am doing this to inform and to educate. This can be a good learning experience to us all on how to handle this if it comes to you or back to me.

I didn't know tatoos and piercings were so popular in Oklahoma that you are actually losing money by turning away business because of this event.

I am surprised you haven't called a lawyer yet. You can clearly afford one if you make more than most people make in a day. I would be more impressed if you said something like "I make more money in a day than most people make in a week or month". Your time would be better spent with someone who can physically help you rather than farting around on ATS.

The story is slowly unraveling.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
He was walking in public with an exposed firearm badge and credentials, he was real. My comment as to the loss of money was not to tick anyone off but to prove a point. I find this to be more important than money. Search the address call the number you find on the internet. I promise it will be me.

No there has been no health code violations nor are my clients the shady type most of the time. No I have not done anything illegal. I did however forget to pay my car tag but I took care of that today. I am very well respected by the health department.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I grew up in Oklahoma and have done a bit of digging around here and there. My friends and I also used to do our own little investigations into our state and federal government. This ultimately led to us getting followed for a period of about 2 weeks, and then the OSBI trying to frame one of us for crap charges. And when I mean crap charges, I am not saying that it was stretching what we were doing into a crime, I mean charges of something we have never done or dreamed of doing.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Or you could be a liar and none of this happened, but either way, who cares. It's your own fault.

I have got better things to do than to make up very simple cut and dry stories just to entertain people. I have nothing to gain from any of the politcal rethoric that I partake in other than maybe a better country years from now. I am not making some wild hard to believe story up out of my imagination. In fact it has cost me some money (more than what most people make in a day) just to keep up and answer back to posts. I am doing this to inform and to educate. This can be a good learning experience to us all on how to handle this if it comes to you or back to me.

I didn't know tatoos and piercings were so popular in Oklahoma that you are actually losing money by turning away business because of this event.

I am surprised you haven't called a lawyer yet. You can clearly afford one if you make more than most people make in a day. I would be more impressed if you said something like "I make more money in a day than most people make in a week or month". Your time would be better spent with someone who can physically help you rather than farting around on ATS.

The story is slowly unraveling.

I didn't say make or made I just said lost. You got to think of bills as a business you don't "make" what you bring in. The average person in the US does not make 300 dollars a day and though I still did some tattoos yesterday I could have done that much more. Yes they are real popular they just became legal in 2006. But I am by no means saying that I am wasting my time, I am however being told I am wasting others so I provided a defense.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've given all of the advice that I can possibly think of. Others have given just as much if not more.

The ball is in your court now. If you would have called your state investigator by now you would have more answers than you have gotten here.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Aww bullcrap, you're trying to tell us, in this economy, you are telling customers "sorry, can't give you that two hundred dollar tattoo, gotta check my internet forums?" Just give up, get a new account, start over. You're toast.

I don't suppose you'd mind stating what city you are in???

I mean, the Feds already have you so what harm could that do?

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Don`t take what a few like that say to heart LOP. There are many out here who do believe you and give you a lot of credit for coming forward like this. I find what you are saying not unusual at all. In fact, with the way our country and the economy is being ran into the ground, and the more people complain about the political incompetence we have, i`m surprised more aren`t being 'talked to'.

Back in October, I was with some close friends at a coffee shop talking about how the politicians were ruining us. I made the statement that I thought many of the politicians need to be on the inside of a prison cell looking out. One of the people that was there was a cop. Wow, did I ever get a nasty look from him. He then told me that I needed to watch what I say because someone may not like my views and turn me in. I told him by all means let them, if they want to go to all that trouble for nothing and waste tax payers money. He told me it didn`t sound very patriotic to say those things. I told him "Oh contraire, a good patriot has the right to question these types of things when your country is being destroyed by those in office'. I told him to read up on what a real patriot is, and that his version wasn`t it. Needless to say, for about a month and a half, I noticed how the city police were up and down my street day and night and drive by very slowly. And this is not the norm for them to do that. You are lucky to see them once within a two week period. So yes, I do know where you are coming from, maybe not quite the same, but being watched is still being watched no matter who does it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have already given my address please read my posts. I have nothing to hide please check me out. Due to the oilfield boom we have made kind of a micro economy here. It has been resiliant here but is slowly tapering off.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Oh, now you've ticked us off. So sorry, we are costing you money.

Folks, did anyone pick up on his original post where he says he is of a high social status and very popular? (weird)

This whole deal is about 12 short of a full dozen.

Agreed, completely.

I could be very wrong, and if I am I sincerely apologize. But just being a critical thinker I don't believe this story at all. The OP keeps making vane remarks about himself; such as "being in the lime light", being "very popular", and now this recent one; "In fact it has cost me some money (more than what most people make in a day) just to keep up and answer back to posts. I am doing this to inform and to educate."

There a weird underlying tone that peeks through his main story. Such as he's trying to educate all of us dummies who don't make as much money as he does and who aren't as special and popular as he is.

I find those things to be very strange. Why do you need to add in how great you are, popular, in the "limelight" and make more money than most people? That is weird stuff to add into your experience. Why do we need to know that stuff.

(Again, these are just my opinions, and I could be very, very wrong.)

What "lime light" do you live in? I would like to know what you mean by that.
Are you a celebrity or a star?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with money as a matter of fact I would tend to believe after all of my business bills that there is a good percentage of people on here that make more money than I do. It just posted as a defense to attacks on my validity. I do not believe anyone on here is a dummy at all. I feel that I have experienced something that most have not and likewise I am sharing the story. Part of becoming the solution is education. Learning what has happened and then using that knowledge if some one you know or you yourself is confronted with the same scenario.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

People who boast of these things are often lacking in those things. Last I checked Oklahoma doesn't have much of a "limelight" either.

Time for the OP to take action with the alleged office who questioned or remove this thread. You can't help the helpless. Only lawyers can do that.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

In my area I am very well known and talked about so yes in a sense not on a national scale but on a certain level yes I am a some what of celeb. I am respected for the most part for my views.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with money as a matter of fact I would tend to believe after all of my business bills that there is a good percentage of people on here that make more money than I do. It just posted as a defense to attacks on my validity. I do not believe anyone on here is a dummy at all. I feel that I have experienced something that most have not and likewise I am sharing the story. Part of becoming the solution is education. Learning what has happened and then using that knowledge if some one you know or you yourself is confronted with the same scenario.

How can you educate us when you will willingly give up all of your personal info, discuss political views, and answer questions posed to you by some questionable person?
You didn't even get a lawyer?

How is that "educating" us little people? You're not educating us, I believe you're trying to scare people.

I believe you're story is falling apart real fast now.

Nothing you did or described in your story was smart, no lawyer, no credential check, no phone call to the FBI office to confirm their agent, nothing. And by the way these are all things you could have really done, they expect people to check credentials or call the FBI office, etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If you are so well known then perhaps you pissed someone off. Someone not happy with a tattoo of their girlfriend after they broke up?

Time to take action for yourself. If this little alleged scenario happened to me I would have answers by now. I would see this as a potential threat to me and my family.

The fact that you would post personal info about yourself on a website as vast as this is a little disturbing. BTW I didn't see any tattoo parlors listed in the shopping center of the address that you gave.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

In my area I am very well known and talked about so yes in a sense not on a national scale but on a certain level yes I am a some what of celeb. I am respected for the most part for my views.

I have to read thru every post? I promise I have been following this thread but I must have missed that, don't have time to read entire thread. Just once more, where are you?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You're probably a nice guy. You have a good talent for creating stories, but you should use the right forum for that, people would appreciate it more.

People here are very critical thinkers, eventually your story will fall apart if enough people pick up on it. We get mad when we're being snowed.

Don't feel bad, you have a talent for writing and for stories.

(This is not meant in sarcasm, sincerely).

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Jihebo, what is the adress? Sorry I don't have time to read the whole t hread, have been following it though.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Elk City. This is the agent that contacted me and I have contacted back I am now waiting on a return call.

West Region, Weatherford
(580) 772-6724
Joe Ferrero - Agent in Charge

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Anyone know of an easy way to record phone calls on cell phones? I will of course if I find a way to, tell him that I am recording.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by LeaderOfProgress]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join