It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
...is it possible that they were just doing their job? get a report, follow up, and move on. cops do it all the time when they pull you over...they don't follow you home after the stop.
Do you want the government to make some attempt at preventing terrorism or not? How would you like them to do it? It sounds like they asked him some questions....he answered...and good day to you sir....next.
How do they find the bad guys? How do you want them to? If you are willing to let the government off the hook for any type of attack here then you are within your right to tell them to leave you alone. Just because you are innocent you should not get all pissy if they look at you. These agents aren't aliens from another planet...they are just doing their job, and 99% of the time 99% of you aren't important enough to get more than the one visit and they forget all about you.
....its like on our highways....everybody is doing 80mph but if you are the one that gets pulled over, you think the government is targeting you. When I say "you" I mean all those people that think the big bad government is some organization of secret Nirubi masonic alien mayan nwo bilderburgen satan demon beings.
......do you want some security or let the chips fall where or if they may? I'm not saying either belief is wrong....but don't be a hypocrit if you want or expect both.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
reply to post by Electro38

You sir are putting words in my mouth

Im not saying because of this people are becoming postal, im saying its brining the postal out in them. Its true, you can look at the FBI UCReports. When Stress gets out of hand less than prepared individuals panic. THATS THE TRUTH

Im not saying we are doomed, i know society will pull through this, perhaps you should read through my posts before rewording them for your own personal gain.

No, no, you're misunderstanding me. I quoted your post because I thought it was interesting. I was not criticizing it. But it just got me thinking, and then I forgot what I was doing and went off on a rant.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
First of all I cycle between 50 and 100 people a day through my studio. That is alot of people that can and do hear what I have to say about politics. As far as the political rallies no but as far as political speaches yes. I have called for a revolution of sorts. I am not affiliated with any groups. I will not be quiet to prevent further watching so to speak. I haven't blown anything out of proportion nor have I exaggerated the truth. I don't know if they watched me at my house, but believe me I kept some loyal friends with me from open to close while I was being watched. I only gave my business info that is in the phone book and all over the net so I promise there is no threat to my identity or bank accounts.

The facts are exactly how I stated them. I was watched for about 3 days. I was questioned for possible involvment in home grown terrorism. My very vocal political views are what got me turned in. I have never threatened violence or stalking or anything that would be a violation of rights given by the constitution. I have asked for the bankers, wall street executives, and government officials to be arrested and put on trial infront of a jury of citizens not by a jury of congressmen and senators. I want change but not the change the politians promise. What I have told you got me investigated. By no means am I saying that others havn't said the same thing.

I am just the unlucky one who got flagged for my views. I am not saying I am the only one or will be the only one. Yes my place is in a shopping center but what does that have to do with anything. If your thought is that well it could be for another business well your wrong. I tattoo and pierce therefore I keep later hours than the other businesses. The movie place is the only one and only on the weekends that stays open late. I have been there a multitude of times beyond my normal 2to11 hours. One night while I was being watched the observer backed in between two of my customers cars unknowingly. One of those customers was a friend of mine. Trust me we watched him to. And for those who say involve local law enforcement, why. They could be knowledgable of the situation. I don't worry bout serial killers or stalkers I am a big boy I can take care of myself.

As for those who doubt what I have said, WHY? I haven't said anything spectacular or unbelievable. Maybe it struck fear in you that made you think that maybe you can be watched and questioned for your politics so to speak. I am not laughing at anyone except those who refuse to believe what I am sharing with you guys. Why wouldn't I post this here? I have nothing to hide and nothing that I wouldn't say to the POTUS them self so why should I hide in fear?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Is it possible that they were investigating one or some of your customers? and questioned you as part of a routine investigation?

How well do you know your customers?? 50-100 a day seems like a lot.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If what you say is really true you need to get the word out and let people know. I suggest immediately sending this story along with your synopsis to your local news stations and well as sending info over to CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and the major news networks. I think this would be an amazing display of how our rights are getting flushed down the toliet. I also think it would be great to see how many other people have been approached recently on a city, state and national level.

At least that's what I would do... Let me know what you think and if you need any help.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
double post sorry

[edit on 1/16/2009 by atzmaz]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Is it possible that they were investigating one or some of your customers? and questioned you as part of a routine investigation?

How well do you know your customers?? 50-100 a day seems like a lot.

Some of my customers I know pretty well others not at all. Yes he stated "we are investigation you for possible homegrown terrorism" he didn't bring up anyone else except to say I was turned in at the end of October. He gave no specifics period. Trust me I asked.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz
If what you say is really true you need to get the word out and let people know. I suggest immediately sending this story along with your synopsis to your local news stations and well as sending info over to CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and the major news networks. I think this would be an amazing display of how our rights are getting flushed down the toliet. I also think it would be great to see how many other people have been approached recently on a city, state and national level.

At least that's what I would do... Let me know what you think and if you need any help.

I am seriously debating on doing just that. I am just not sure yet weather that is what I want to do or not. I don't want to make the wrong move.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Honestly I think the best move would be to show that this type of abuse of power is going on. I would hope that the government is investigating people who truly may be home grown terrorists like the unibomber or the guys who did Oklahoma city. But everyday people who have strong views or are passionate about their freedom and want change... that is overstepping the bounds. People need to know about this, they deserve to see how this is taking place. If not you might as well welcome yourself to the United States of Guantanamo...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Since I am a long time Oklahoma resident, it is fairly obvious to me what happened. First one must know that being in this backward state that we are, tattooing has been legal here for only a very few years. Many of our residents with a religious hangover and other business owners hate tattoo shops because of the "class" of people they tend to draw for their services. That's their take, not mine. I know of a tattoo shop near you in Clinton, Oklahoma that was harassed by the state and local government, churches and local businesses until it was forced to close its doors. Ah, life in the bible belt.

The OSBI has an on-line anonymous tip line to report "whatever you may know." I suspect that either an enemy or some self appointed, self-righteous citizen decided to use this tip line to tell them you are doing God-knows-what in your business and are planning some crazy acts against the government. This being Oklahoma, I'm sure you were reported to be selling meth or the like, which very much interests the OSBI. The informant's only intent is to drive you out of business, whatever lies it may take.

I can see where the OSBI might watch you and your shop for awhile to see whether anything is going on. After they tired of that, they came to question you just to confirm that they had likely been burned by a false lead. They asked some questions to fish for anything that might have set up red flags without letting you know the true nature of their investigation. Just seeing what kind of a whacko druggie radical you might be, I suppose and whether you would "cooperate."

Just one mans best guess. Good luck to you.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You live in Oklahoma..its plausible that the state there is quite touchy about political views considering the McMurray bulding bombing.

But again, they are not going to just use 1 agent sitting in a civilian car for 3 days and then that agent just walk up into a situation where that 1 agent has no means to protect himself in a potential 'home grown' terrorism group and start flashing credentials around and ask those questions.

There would have been at the very least, 2 agents that would have walked into your shop that day, and at least 2 agents sitting in that vehicle on those 3 days watching you. If that is who they were, state investigative agents, they have procedures and policies that are not going to purposely allow their agents to put themselves into an unknown, possibly dangerous situation, especially if it is dealing with a potential 'home grown' terrorism group...if that is what they were investigating.

Alot of this doesnt add up friend. I dont doubt you were approached and asked questions, but I seriously doubt it was any official state or federal agent. I think its more likely you were approached by some ID theft crook who got wind of your operations, and scoped you out and took advantage of an easy situation..and now your personal info is in their hands.

As I stated before, you might want to start changing account passwords and make sure your bank accounts are secure, as well as get security camera equipment for both your business, and your home.

Its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Especially after this has happend. Your more wide open to theft now than ever.

Good luck.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
...where is the news story? Tell the MSM what? that he was questioned?
Is it news worthy when you get an IRS audit? I still can't believe that there are posters here that don't believe 100% the OP's story. What is there not to believe? Man, some of you have to watch less hollywood FBI shows. Not every lead or report results in a 5 person suspect pool and the bad guy discovered in 43minutes.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Did you ask them exactly why you had been singled out for a sting operation? Posting an agent for at least 3 days that you know of, interviewing you at your business, that's no small potatoes. But in your story, you don't give any reason why you would be the target of such an investigation. There had to be a serious allegation to start such an investigation. Do you still not know what they have on you?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

The news story is that they are shaking down an ordinary citizen and asking questions about his personal views. This is America! The land of freedoms remember? Freedom to beleive and say and be what you want. Nothing that he did violated any law. So why should he be subject to an investigation and obvious waste of tax payer dollars?

The news story is "Listen up America, you may be next!"

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

He didn't ask for any personal information so I don't think this was a thief. He walked in infront of 5 customers and looked at me and talked to me by name. He didn't ask if I was who I am. He knew who I was. All of these people who think they know how this goes down, have you been investigated for the same circumstance. I thought not.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Since you own your own business, you must have a lawyer I would think. If this investigation is a real state investigation there has to be reports and a file on you. Time for your lawyer to see what's in your box.

Otherwise, you may have been or are about to be duped. If you handle a lot of cash in your business look out. This guy watching you could just be waiting to rob you and entered your store to scope out your security and layout. Shopping centers are built like tin cans.

Take RF Burns' advice and pony up on some extra security measures.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
reply to post by RFBurns

He didn't ask for any personal information so I don't think this was a thief. He walked in infront of 5 customers and looked at me and talked to me by name. He didn't ask if I was who I am. He knew who I was. All of these people who think they know how this goes down, have you been investigated for the same circumstance. I thought not.

Ok so we believe you. We need to know what you did to become the target of a sophisticated government spy operation. I live in Oklahoma and I'd like to know.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Maybe they are trying to plot/feel you out for use as the fall guy in a future operation.

Find out who they are. Isn't it your right to know whether or not you are dealing with an actual American operative?

I do believe so. Otherwise just anyone can come in and fuddle with you.

There is a reason why I say this.

Scary stuff. I don't want to say you should be less outspoken, for the swarm of 'American liberties, stomping on my freedoms, we must save our freedoms, ect' commentaries easily gaged to follow, -just by people in general, you know-

But, ..*whispers* maybe you shouldn't be so political. I'm sure there are 'enemy of the state' laws, and maybe you are not, but maybe you and your words can be twisted or misunderstood to be. In this instance. It might be something else.

For instance, if a foriegn agency has infiltrated us, like our CIA has maybe infiltrated them, than you might be prime candy for a front which is ultimatly going become a hit against the USA.

Spin Doctors come in. Wahlah, mission completed. Another false flag war, this one against the American People and it's government. FEMA cages get enacted. It all looks legit, but it's all your fault too, even though that is what you are trying to work against.

You've already set the stage for yourself to be setup in this scenario.

I mean, I had an investigator. They flashed some badges, but it's hard not to reckognize. Different matter though....resultant of similar material.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

[edit on 16-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
reply to post by RFBurns

He knew who I was. All of these people who think they know how this goes down, have you been investigated for the same circumstance. I thought not.

Ok does it makes sense to just send in 1 agent into a potential home grown terrorist group and use just 1 agent to scope out the place over just a 3 day period in an obvious spot where the 1 agent will be seen?

What was it that you stated in your political views BTW. I value the Freedom of Speech right myself. And as I stated earlier, millions speak out their opinions against the government and its policies on radio, tv, blogs, websites, go around with bullhorns and march down mainstreet USA, publish literature, make banners and hang them everywhere, publish articles in local newspapers, etc etc. Why out of all those millions who have spoken out against government, that you would be singled out by an Oklahoma state investigative agency?

I think that everyone here whom you got the attention of..deserves to know the full story from the begining. Perhaps that will help us understand the reasons why you were watched and approached.

There has to be a reason why..they dont just waste their time picking and choosing someone to investigate without a reason.

Ive voiced my opinions many times on radio and tv btw. In 3 different states, Texas, Colorado and here in Wyoming. I have never had any agent approach me or watch me or ask me questions. I voiced my political views on my own radio stations and internet radio stations, never had any agent or anything like this happen to me..so yes I have never been investigated. So what gives?? Why you out of millions of others?

Tell us the entire story.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by RFBurns]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join