It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
That may be true, bombeni may think the story if a fraud as I either feel it is a fraud or manipulated quite a bit for fear purposes.

However I disagree with many peoples stance on Government... He may think the story is based on fear... but as defendant mentioned Most of people understand the role and need for Government but fear the corruption it has taken on.

If the story is true the Agents are doing their job, not infringing on civil liberties, if the story is not true, all the more reason to make sure the fear is corrected into truth, because the fear of something like this happening for the wrong reasons scares a lot of people.

That is why i have responded quite a bit, the OP should be ashamed of himself, if the story is true he knows exactly what it is he said, hes lying and pulling a fast one on many, already paranoid readers.

I couldn't have said it better!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress

Originally posted by Oneofus
Well thanks a lot for carroting them in here to observe all us paranoid freaks. I just heard something...

Well sorry about that but with all things considered I think they have probably already been watching me on here. I am sure that part of an investigation like this they will and have been tracking my internet usage. They were probably watching my posts before I even knew they were watching me.

With these investigations, you can be watched for months, or even years before they even ever come out of the wood work. A customer, or as I like to call them, informant turned you in for your political views, and you have been watched for four months, do you think it was also 24/7. They have the capacity to do this, and continue to do this.

I can tell you that the members of the Gang Stalking community are watched and monitored 24/7, many of us were under these Cointelpro type covert investigations for years before we clued in. Monitoring average citizens is normal for these people.

It's a myth that the government would not monitor average people. These Cointelpro type investigations never ended, they just went back into the woodwork. If they wanted to, they could have kept this up behind your back. You should check with friends, and family to see if they were "interviewed", they can't openly say anything because they will risk going to jail, but see if anyone was interviewed.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenmckin
Your experience reminds me quite a bit of that lady from Lufkin, TX that had the FBI show up on her door step when she proceeded to tell an unsolicited Obama campaign worker why she was not voting for him.

The questions that you mention that you were asked sound eerily similar to what they asked her.

www.truthorfiction.com...

www.chron.com...

What's scarier...is that things like this is how it started in Germany...

Thank you for the links.

They then said they were trying to do me a favor, that they came to me first before “embarrassing you by going to all your neighbors and family”, another threat? I told them to be my guest and talk to whomever they wanted but they weren’t going to investigate my thoughts on my porch.

They also informed me that it would be easier if the next time a supporter calls me I just say "Yeah sure count me in, or just hang up" apparently so she won't get her undies in a bundle and give them more useless trips. Yeah right. I said "Look, someone calls me unsolicited on my cell phone to ask me to support their candidate and I can't tell them why I don't?" I said I was sorry they made a wasted trip but if they had a problem with some made up lie they needed to go talk to her about it because it wasn't my fault they had to drive from Houston for nothing.

At one point I went inside and got a notepad to record their badge numbers and they refused to show me their badges. They had done the quick flip when they arrived. I asked for a card and the female Agent refused to give me one stating “You’re not going to get a card.” The male Agent gave me a card and told me I could contact Houston with any questions.

The fact that the volunteer lied, the fact that the Secret Service came to my house to question me about my thoughts and feelings and threaten to embarrass me to my neighbors and go to court if I didn’t cooperate is not really the tragedy here. Because that girl on the phone doesn’t have the pull to send the Secret Service to my home. Someone high in the ranks of a campaign working for a man who may be the next President of the United States of America felt comfortable bringing the force of the Federal Government to bear on a private citizen on nothing but the word of a partisan volunteer.

They were being honest with her. A lot of times with these investigations, they go to your friends, family, neighbours, coworkers, and no one says anything, you usualy have no idea for the longest time, till they start to do things really overtly.

For some reason you and this lady lucked out. I say this because many others like myself, are still having a destructive covert campanign carried out agaist us, and have no idea why. Also some of us are being electronically harassed and just like you, some of these poster keep telling us that what we are saying could not be happening, but I have been trying to say that this sort of stuff is happening, and has been happening.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
From an article on CNN online:www.cnn.com...

White supremacists watched in lead up to Obama administration

By Joe Persichini, the assistant FBI director who is helping to oversee security during the inauguration.
But law enforcement has the appropriate resources to respond if needed, Persichini said. "We have seen a lot of chatter," Persichini said. "We have seen a lot of discussions. We have seen some information via the Internet. But those are discussions. We look at the vulnerabilities and whether or not the groups are taking action. "You have freedom of speech," he added. "Anyone in this nation can have a discussion about their beliefs, but we are concerned about whether or not they take that freedom of speech and exercise some act that is against the law."

I am not implying anything about the OP, just stating what they said.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogetherDirected Energy Weapons(DEW) are the predecessor of the microwave oven... Before they perfected DEW technology, a lot of people would explode like a hamster in the m/w oven. Spontaneous Human Combustion....

I am currently being targeted with DEWs. Suffering the effects daily because of my views politically and against the NWO.

I just thought that you should know what to look for and see that the government admitted targeting its own people with m/w energy... Unlike others who have voiced their opinion on this thread I think I'm not clouded by any directed views from within the shadows... Some comments seem so naive its scary.

My 2cents
Think Positive... It does help...
[edit on 15-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

Welcome to the club. Also being harassed by directed energy weapons, or electronic harassment as I like to call it.

The scary part for me has been trying to get people to understand that these investigations are happening, that these other forms of torture are happening, and expecially on a forum like this where you expect to find more open minds, after two years, I pretty much have become exasperated and have the stance of, just wait till it happens to you, then you will understand and believe. I don't like to feel this way, but it get's worst with each year, trying to get people to understand.

Also yes, some of these comments are so naive they scare me.

Also what others have to understand is sites like this, and theards like this, will have agents who are there to try to get people to believe that this stuff does not happen.

I feel exasperated even trying to talk about this stuff anymore.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well, the OP apparently has the "agents" phone number. Let's all wait and see what happens.
edit to add:

How he got it I have no idea? He did not get a name, badge number or business card at the time of questioning.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

If you are going to 'educate' someone on what you know or claim to know it is best to give a brief overview of your claim and then provide the best links (write them down for recipient) you can find for them to peruse on their own.

I have attempted to speak to others about certain issues of which they have no knowledge of and they often look back with a blank stare as if I was speaking in another language or was from another planet.

It's best to provide your best links to your intended recipient in order that they may take the time to absorb the information on their own. Some simply don't care to involve themselves in the matter and will ignore anything one has to say. You can't 'make' one become interested. Some just want to wake, work and sleep as they've been instructed. Some sheeple types don't want to be de-programmed. These are the ones you often see in routine jobs with no intention of bettering themselves in any way shape or form. So be it. "For each his own".

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The first several pages on this thread have copied themselves. Whoever is monitoring this thread should edit these dual copies of posts.

This thread is in a forum moderated by: HarlemHottie, TheBorg, khunmoon, gallopinghordes, JacKatMtn, seagull, Hal9000

Would one of you guys above edit the dual posts on this thread? I believe the first 6 or 7 pages of posts were repeated on this thread.

Thanks.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ive been following this thread....and I am wondering....

The guy showed me his credentials

I didn't think quick enough to jot down any info but I am 100% sure he was the real deal.

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
Elk City. This is the agent that contacted me and I have contacted back I am now waiting on a return call.

West Region, Weatherford
(580) 772-6724
Joe Ferrero - Agent in Charge

What credentials did he show you and are you saying you memorized all his contact info to a "T" as you posted above? Or did you just do a random google search of an FBI office near you?

[edit on 1/16/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well well well... Big Brother is certainly watching you. The Co Intel of the FBI is alive and well. News flash.. We are all being watch. Even as I type away at these keyes I'm being monitored. Ask me if I care. I am an American Sailor..... I have earned the right to speak out against and for this government. I too would love this country to return to the Constitution and stick to the ideas of the founding fathers. But lets be realistic. As time goes on, everything gets watered down. Religion, morals, character of our elected officials, quality of our military, etc.. you name it. But I am still sworn to uphold whats left of the Constitution till I die! The fact that I am a Black American Orthodox Sunni Muslim makes it even better. I know we can be a better country. I know we should be setting a better example for the world to follow, including the So-Called Muslim world (they suck). We are Americans and it is our diversity that makes us who we are. Its our strength! We wouldn't make it if we were just a nation of just one race. And as far as being a Patriot.. Well, thats just a football team from New England. Patriot is another name for Nationalist. And since we are now in the global age, there is no room for nationalism. See how the Arabs act, how about the Persians, or the Serbs. See what happened to them. I guess we all have to be Globalists. The human being wasn't create to be with just his own race. History teaches us that and its written in blood. As far as greed and corruption. That depends on our spirituality and faith in God. If you believe that you are accountable for your actions then you will curb your behavior. YOu will think before you do harm to someone or violate his/hers rights or just plain ole do wrong by someone. If my views are questionable by anyone, then so be it. I've earned it. 24 years in the US Navy and still serving on active duty. I still stand ready to go anywhere, anytime to fight anybody. "TRAIN HARD, FIGHT HARD, WIN...ALWAYS!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
We know the insect larvae we're up against now.

Those of you who deny that gangstalking exists... wage an effective attack against the propaganda machine and see for yourselves. We might meet up in hell, you never know.

[edit on 1/15/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

Another club member. The thing that gets me is that two years ago when I came to this forum, discussions on Gang Stalking were pretty open, this was one of the best and first places that listened and believed me, now two years later, the ignorance I come across, even with all the good information out there is astonishing.

They have no idea what the government is capable of. The fact that sites like this should be at the forefront of exposure and are not, says a lot about where we are in this country. Deny ignorance, I think not, the more I see, the less I think people know what that means.

They either have no idea, how much of the population have become citizen informants, or how close we really are to Stasi Germany. It's sad.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
this is just awesome.i didnt think # like this actually happened..lmao

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

The whole thing deeply creeps me out. It reminds me of Kafka's "The Trial" where the main character is hounded mercelelessly by the officials and nobody will even tell him why.

Yeah some of us are calling these types of things Gang Stalking and it should creep you out, it should also make you aware of what is really happeing in this country.

Some of us keep trying to tell you that when you do finally rebel if ever, you have no idea what kinds of weapons they will use on you, because these are being tested on us.

You citizen informants who have signed these non disclosure agreements, you need to find ways to speak out, because what is happening in wrong, and when they finish with us, they will start on you.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

So, I know what it's like to be watched. I don't like it, but as long as I don't break any Laws, and they don't trespass, we'll all stay healthy.

That's not necessarily true. Many of us were under the surveillance stage, they obviously could not find anything illegal, and then they moved up to electronic harassment. I was just saying in another thread that this government conducted The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, there is no way to know if some of us are being just tortured, or experimented on to see how much electronic harassment members of the general public can withstand before breaking. They have to test these weapons on someone, so why not us? Nobody wants to believe it anyways.

www.infoplease.com...

For forty years between 1932 and 1972, the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) conducted an experiment on 399 black men in the late stages of syphilis. These men, for the most part illiterate sharecroppers from one of the poorest counties in Alabama, were never told what disease they were suffering from or of its seriousness. Informed that they were being treated for “bad blood,”1 their doctors had no intention of curing them of syphilis at all. The data for the experiment was to be collected from autopsies of the men, and they were thus deliberately left to degenerate under the ravages of tertiary syphilis—which can include tumors, heart disease, paralysis, blindness, insanity, and death. “As I see it,” one of the doctors involved explained, “we have no further interest in these patients until they die.”

The experiment went all the way to the top, and for 40-50 year no one did anything about it. This is the mind set of the people running the country, and if you don't think that they still think and act this way, you would be wrong.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm personally skeptical of gang stalking. Not to offend anyone who feels that this is happening to them or anything but having known people who were police, SWAT, secret service and military intelligence...they told me that it was just not feasible. (although they were forthcoming about other things)

I don't want to come off as a know it all, because I'm far from it, but I would be interested to see some actual proof of gang stalking. If people were following you all the time....surely you should have pictures, video, etc. (at least something). I'm also a bit skeptical of people who believe that they are being targeted by directed energy weapons as most of these have very limited ranges and would also affect other system, people, and pets that are nearby.

I definitely beleive the original poster's story, although some have brought up some good points about not knowing his name or number of the agent then producing one...

Either way I still feel that for everyone who is experiencing this they should immediately contact the news agencies with proof at the links I provided earlier in this thread. Don't get bulled, don't get pushed around or investigated for your point of view. We have freedoms and until we give them up to people like this, we the people, are still in control.

[edit on 1/16/2009 by atzmaz]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112
All I can say is Wow. Something like this happenening to an average citizen for simply expressing your views is horrid. Last I checked, we still had the right to speak freely.

With that said, may I suggest two things;

Don't talk politics to your clients, it seems that is what started this all for you.

Also, you may want to consider getting a security company to check for listening devices within your business and home. They may have left one during the interview to make it easier for them to monitor you. I mean, if they went so far to interview/follow you, then a listenening device would not be outside of the realm of possibility.

They can listen to you from outside if they want to, they can also use any device that you have that has a microphone as a bug. Eg. A mafia guy was entrapped this way. The FBI had his cellphone company remotely download software on his cellphone. They listened to all his coversations even when the phone was turned off. They were able to arrest him because of this.

Did you read about the families whos cameraphones were used to listen and watch them 24/7? Tyra Banks did a shoe on this, there are so many ways that you can be spied on and monitored.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Or you could be a liar and none of this happened, but either way, who cares. It's your own fault.

Why is it his fault that some busy body informant turned him in? What about freedom of speach, is it not still a democratic country?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Man did you look around, cause I bet if you did you would have seen Ashton Cutcher... you just been punked..
I think someone is having a field day with this...lol (besides us)

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
reply to post by Harassment101

If you are going to 'educate' someone on what you know or claim to know it is best to give a brief overview of your claim and then provide the best links (write them down for recipient) you can find for them to peruse on their own.

I have attempted to speak to others about certain issues of which they have no knowledge of and they often look back with a blank stare as if I was speaking in another language or was from another planet.

It's best to provide your best links to your intended recipient in order that they may take the time to absorb the information on their own. Some simply don't care to involve themselves in the matter and will ignore anything one has to say. You can't 'make' one become interested. Some just want to wake, work and sleep as they've been instructed. Some sheeple types don't want to be de-programmed. These are the ones you often see in routine jobs with no intention of bettering themselves in any way shape or form. So be it. "For each his own".

I did post some links but they got removed, let me try again. I have posted links before and they have never ever been removed in the two years, so I assume it was not the links and it was something else, which I am still trying to find out. I don't want to suddenly start getting warnings and get my account mysteriously banned.

Here goes, for those who would like to know more about Gang Stalking, I recommend these sites.

www.GangStalkingUnited.com...
www.GangStalkingWorld.com...
www.TheHiddenEvil.com...

It's just I have been at it on these boards for two years, and the first six months people were really open and willing to understand, and then in the last six months, it's almost the reverse.

You are right, for each his own. If you wish, please check out these links, and learn about the covert investigations that are happening to so many in America, Canada, the U.K. and other democratic countries.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join