It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Scenario:
Strategic.
They want the info out.
They are showing strength>creating fear.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
I have contacted them and am now waiting on a response. I will try again monday. I really don't think that they are into answering questions on the weekend but the could i guess. As for those who posted that Oklahoma is kind of a backwards state, I couldn't agree more. Could it be some one that has alterior motives that tuned me in, yes. Does that make it any better, not really. Like I have said in posts before, I might still be under investigation, I might not. I don't know the answers to anything yet but I am still looking for them.

So, an agent "observes" you for 3 days, enters your store, questions you and leaves, you don't get a name or business card or license plate, you even admit to not writing anything down.

You then somehow produce a name and a phone number of the agent who questioned you. You claim to have contacted the officer but haven't heard back yet. BS BS

Why would an agent who watched you for 3 days only at your business not call you back. Not enough change to use the pay phone?

You are playing people for fools. When the fool is really you. Your story doesn't make any sense and you haven't answered any question posed to you by other posters. Your only answer is "I dunno"

Move on.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What is this "electronic torture" stuff I see popping up in this thread?

The gov. is electronically torturing people? For what gain?

I have a hard time wondering why the gov would electronically torture little people/working people living small uneventful lives for what, their political views?

And yet, the gov seems so inept at even finding some of it's greatest enemies.

How does this "electronic torturing" work?

(Now if you tell me they're doing via TV/cable programming, radio and pop music and sitcoms, I absolutely agree. There's something going on with that stuff, it's just not right. I'm serious.)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
...It is only the beginning really.

I have a very indepth 'Novel' being structured (590 or more pages) on what's to come. This has been researched for over 25 years.

The 'Governments' will ultimately deny it. I will be watched as well. (The truth is a hard pill to swallow.)

The book has fictional characters, caught up with the 'system' to come. The plot includes a large number of the goings-on of today...making parts of the material non-fiction. 'This' is the 'monster' setting-up.

And the 'danger!' The material allows the reader 'ways' of avoiding being found, and who may be on the Fed payroll. It also makes you the most unpatriotic person around if you run. The danger comes, as Government Agencies can use this written material as a source and possible guide in locating you. There are 'tools' in here that they could exploit. (These are the politicians that we all voted in.) There will be no friends in Government, as they must ultimately adhere to the new trojan horse.

The reason I mention these things, is to give even one person a chance at escape, and 'another side and option' to the story of life. There are so many angles and obstacles - stories out there. This 'novel' helps you recognize what will be a reality in the future. You won't have to believe me. Just watch carefully, with an open mind leading you. Then you will recall some of the things you've read, but also heard about. And if you do decide to flee? There will be no way to communicate back on the world, believe me. Trust will be sacred at this point in time.

If this material becomes a reality - it will be out to the market, hopefully this year. There aren't many in business or government that want to see this in print.

The key is to not fall asleep. Treat it as you would the building of a bad storm. (Watch)

The name of the project is...

CLUTCHES OF THE POTSHERD SCARECROW

[edit on 18-1-2009 by plainandsimple]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniker

Originally posted by Harassment101
So watch your back, get a lawyer.

As if a lawyer that would help. Those guys (the Government types, not the lawyers) are acting very much like the mob.

True they are like the mob, but I still think if you can get a lawyer, you are better off than without one. Unless you plan to cooperate with them, then that's another story.

Some here have been saying that the government does not care about what you post, but look at this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some guy got arrested for what he posted about Obama on a conspiracy site. Now it was a death threat, but think about other things that people post that get reported and investigated? You are naive to think that what you write and post will not be used against you. It's not to make people scared or paranoid, but be aware.

Even I fall into this trap sometimes, and I want to be more mindful of what I post.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
You can get your FBI record etc, through the freedom of information act

If you are under investigation, I don't think they will give you the record, or not the part of the record, still it's not a bad idea to request it anyways.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

You are playing people for fools. When the fool is really you. Your story doesn't make any sense and you haven't answered any question posed to you by other posters. Your only answer is "I dunno"

Move on.

I know this might be off topic, but has anyone seen the top 10 techniques used for disrupting forums? I think it was posted on the Ron Paul website.

www.dailypaul.com...

The guys story sounds real enough to me. Why should he move on?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
tell them you serve the emperor.

ALL HAIL OBAMA!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
What is this "electronic torture" stuff I see popping up in this thread?

The gov. is electronically torturing people? For what gain?

I have a hard time wondering why the gov would electronically torture little people/working people living small uneventful lives for what, their political views?

And yet, the gov seems so inept at even finding some of it's greatest enemies.

How does this "electronic torturing" work?

(Now if you tell me they're doing via TV/cable programming, radio and pop music and sitcoms, I absolutely agree. There's something going on with that stuff, it's just not right. I'm serious.)

There are a number of ways. I will point you to a thread on here that explains these types of weapons.

From what I can see they use this to try to help break down the target. Let's say the set up's have failed, the life disruptions have failed and the target is still able to function, this sort of harassment, can be used to break you down.

MICROWAVE AND ULTRASOUND USE AGAINST HUMANS

The microwave irradiation of the American Embassy in Moscow received little publicity until the winter of 1976 instillation of protective screening, but irradiation was known since 1953.34 Original frequencies were 2.56-4.1 GHz with additional intermittent 0.6-9.5 GHz signals being permanent by 1975 in a wide band frequency hopping[h] consistent pattern with one signal pulsating. The irradiation was directional from nearby buildings and modulated. Complaint to the Soviets had no avail, but the signals disappeared in January 1979 "reportedly as a result of a fire in one or more of the buildings." [159] A 9-11 GHz signal recurred in 1988.[160] Observed frequencies are basically within the microwave hearing spectrum, and pulsation is required. Psychiatric cases occurred during the exposure period, though no epidemiologic relationship was revealed with fully a quarter of the medical records unavailable, and comparison with other Soviet Bloc posts.159 The CIA had Dr. Milton Zaret review medical Soviet microwave literature to determine the purpose of the irradiation. He concluded the Russians "believed the beam would modify the behavior of the personnel." [161] In 1976 the post was declared unhealthful and pay raised 20% 140

The most documented citizen microwave irradiation was of peace protesters at Greenham Common American Air Force Base in Berkshire England, who prompted investigation of unusual symptoms.[162] Radiation measurements exhibited microwaves with symptom experience up to a hundred times the background level, and rose sharply on protests nearer the base.160 Symptoms became pronounced on cruise missile transport, a protest focus.160 Recorded were wide ranging complaints: skin burns; 'severe' headaches; drowsiness; temporary paralysis; incoordinated speech; two late (5 mos.) spontaneous abortions; an apparent circulatory failure; and unlike usual menstrual synchronization, irregular or postmenopausal menstruation. The symptom complex fits well with electromagnetic exposure syndrome 160 It has also been reported that some of the women 'heard voices.'[163] The base closed finally in 1991.

Criminal directed energy weapon use has been reported in Germany.[164] In a number of cases there is similarity of circumstances, complaints, and symptoms. In at least one case microwave fields have been measured with exclusion of the usual sources (cell phone towers, etc.)[165] Plans for construction of a crude device from a microwave oven are sold.164

Measurement of non-ionizing radiation fields in the vicinity of an Australian victim is described.[166] The intensity ranged from 7 mV in an adjacent room to 35 mV next to the head. The victim suffered from multiple personality disorder attributed to ritual abuse, and claimed an implant with radiological evidence.

These weapons have been around for some time.

Ultrasound behavioral influence technology use in Northern Ireland is cited [167] The device could focus on one person; and utilized ultrasound cancellation like those patented. It was employed in Vietnam by the Americans, and is known as the squawk box. Mentioned infrasound frequency (ultrasound carrier directed) is like Loos 1/25/00 patent, with psychological effects summarized as 'spooky.' More detail by a defense journalist is quoted: "When the two frequencies mix in the human ear they become intolerable. Some people exposed to the device are said to feel giddy or nauseous and in extreme cases they faint. Most people are intensely annoyed by the device and have a compelling wish to be somewhere else." [168] British police inventories list the specific device, though a spokesman denied use.160

Sophisticated behavioral influence capability is confirmed by ex-intelligence officers. Julianne McKinney, Director of The National Security Alumni Electronic Surveillance Project is prominent. This is a largely classified employee victim study with internal voice transmission avowal.[169]

They have been doing this to me 24/7. Before this happened, I did not believe that things like this existed. Donald Friedman another target of this stuff, threatened some federal agency for his freedom of information records and got some information. Here is what he found out.

www.freedomfchs.com...

Basically without sheilding, it's like being burnt, or electracuted.

ca.youtube.com...

Let's hope the video doesn't get pulled. Most of the videos explaining this stuff in a credible fashion, or crative fashion keep getting pulled.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Harassment101]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hey im under investigation too. ever since i went to the anarchist cookbook website my computer shows multiple attempted hacks, but my uncles a pro and set up a strong network. when i was caught for speeding the attacks escalated, and a few months ago i had a peace officer actually come into my yard whilest i was enjoying a funny cigarett in my garage. i made eye contact with the officer while holding the joint and i said to him through the window that he has no auythority to be on private property without a warrant. this stunned him that i had the balls even with a burning joint, obviosly effected him and he walked back through my back gate to his cruiser. however since then ive seen peace officers daily on my street and in my neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Just so you know many items use 2.5ghz including cordless phones. And the us emabassy you mentioned was talking about listening devices that were planted into the building during construction. It was by no means some microwave torture device in fact if you want to make a wireless microphone all you have to do is google it. So do a little research on radio frequencies oh and just so you know microwaves do not travel through buildings.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

I can corroborate this information. Here is a brief overview of my experience:

I have been experiencing daily overt manipulation by a 'quantum surveillance' system since 2006. I believe it to be a quantum computer with strong AI located in a deep underground military base which uses electromagnetic radiation through a satellite constellation for techlepathy and mind control. I believe it uses advanced signal processing and quantum entanglement (perhaps something similar to quantum radar) to interact with systems at what I assume to be at least neuronal spatial and temporal resolution (although possibly it could be abstracted to a larger depth). It could also be technology not based on current physical laws; either way it exists and is being used by a secret branch of government.

Here is some background information:
Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned
What is the Singularity?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

While your thread is interesting and quite coherent (if not assumably believable), I've seen no compelling evidence that the 'military' is in control of such things. Yes, we've all heard of MKULTRA. Sorry, I don't mean to derail; excuse my skepticism.

And to not derail, the OP has mentioned no indication of harassment, other than the perceived surveillance and non-imperative questioning. I, for one, hope his experience ends at that extent; and I see no indication that it won't, other than willful 'come join in our misery' speculation from other members.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Just so you know many items use 2.5ghz including cordless phones. And the us emabassy you mentioned was talking about listening devices that were planted into the building during construction. It was by no means some microwave torture device in fact if you want to make a wireless microphone all you have to do is google it. So do a little research on radio frequencies oh and just so you know microwaves do not travel through buildings.

I don't know what's worst, being electronically harassed 24/7 or the ignorance of some people. I am starting to think that it's the latter.

Whatever is being used, I can try to shield against, but ignorance of a certain magnitude, there is no shielding against.

infoventures.com...

The ethical aspects of the exposure of US Foreign Service personnel and employees at the U.S. embassy in Moscow, Russia, to microwave radiation from Soviet sources was discussed. Those exposed apparently suffered adverse health effects, including cancer and reproductive problems. The microwave irradiation was verified in the early 1960s. Studies were conducted of the workers' health in the 1960s and 1970s but the workers were not notified of the exposure or test results until 1976. Ethical values were compromised in this incident by nondisclosure to workers, secrecy and deception. However, this withholding of information from workers and investigators occurred under Cold War conditions and, perhaps, was justified for Cold War objectives. [BENER 13822]

Why don't you share your fascinating information with the victims of the irradiated embassy.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by k-string
You're going to get a lot of people coming on here saying that it was stupid to answer those questions at all, much less truthfully.

That's because they think the Government doesn't already know the answers. After months of investigation, with high tech equipment, they already would have known the answers. They were just testing for honesty.

They know all about all of us. They can access all our internet history, recorded phone conversations and more. Best off just telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
reply to post by tmk81

While your thread is interesting and quite coherent (if not assumably believable), I've seen no compelling evidence that the 'military' is in control of such things. Yes, we've all heard of MKULTRA. Sorry, I don't mean to derail; excuse my skepticism.

And to not derail, the OP has mentioned no indication of harassment, other than the perceived surveillance and non-imperative questioning. I, for one, hope his experience ends at that extent; and I see no indication that it won't, other than willful 'come join in our misery' speculation from other members.

I am sorry, can you clarify what you meant by "such things". Do you mean microwave and ultrasonic weapons as described in the Freedom of information file that Donald Friedman received from them? Do you mean those weapons? Or did you mean something else?

I don't think the original poster has become a Gang Stalking or Directed Energy Weapons harassment target. He thank God was approached, so I don't think that he will be targeted like some of the posters on this board.

Where some of us chimed in, was to let people know, to help them become aware that these types of investigations are happening, and in some cases, more is happening such as Directed Energy Weapons torture to civilians. People were saying things like oh the government would not waste the time, or the money, we don't believe the OP's story, he is just pulling your legs, so some chimed in to let them know not only that they were wrong, but that more is happening.

The whole point of the forum is to deny ignorance. Well feel free to deny ignorance by reading up on some of this stuff, open your minds to the possibility that this is happening to individuals.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

While that may be a coherent explanation, at some level, do you really think the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation, and their agents, are privy to such levels of information correlation? More than likely, they're just following their instructions, to investigate in such manner as proscribed, incidents and reports that meet a certain criteria yield a certain investigative procedure.

Surely, there are 'stovepipes' (and more coherent than that, in these days of terrorist information centres and such), that communicate back, interagency, indications of particular targets of interest. But there's no indication thereof, in this case - in fact, there's counter-indication.

Of course, if we at ATS try really hard, I'm sure we can bump it up a notch or two....

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
To be completely honest, I can't blame people for not believing this stuff happens in democratic countries. I would not have believed this stuff myself if it was not happening or had not started happening to me.

Gang Stalking is hard to believe and Directed Energy Weapons torture of private citizens is hard to believe, if you really think that the society is open and democratic.

If you see it for what it is, you will realise the lengths that governments will go through to squash any form of dissidence, you will find it hard to imagine the full bag of dirty tricks they are willing to use and the things they are willing to do to people.

Many still want to believe that they live in a democratic country where people have rights and freedoms and that this stuff does not happen here, but it does.

Many targets have learnt that not only do these types of covert investigations happen, with the X-Files type life disruptions, but then when you try to get help from the police, lawyers, Civil Liberty organizations, most tell you that they can't help or refuse to help.

If you read about Cointelpro or even have the simplest understanding of this program, then you will understand that these investigations can happen, and you will understand why they are still happening.

If you examine what when on in East Germany with their community programs, then you will start to understand that the same thing is happening in many countries and that is why we have so many taking part in community informant programs.

There is no easy way to understand this concept without experiencing it, I do realise this, but if you don't do any of the research into this stuff and just pass it off, it might be your turn or your families turn before you realise that the targets of this practice have been telling the truth.

If you want to I again urge you to check out some of the sites. I will list them again for any new comers.

www.GangStalkingUnited.com...
www.GangStalkingworld.com...
www.TheHiddenevil.com...

You can also google Cointelpro if you wish, also read Anna Funders book about East Germany called Stasiland.

www.icdc.com...
www.amazon.com...

You can even check out a book called Snitch Culture by Jim Redden to help you understand why there are so many informant programs in your society.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232353517&sr=1-1

Just open your minds a little, Cointelpro happened and it wiped out many people, and groups, the reach of this program has never stopped, not truly, and we are just seeing a mutated version of the program.

Covert investigations of innocent citizens in not a myth it's a fact. You don't have to be rich, famous or guilty, you just have to be outside of the box, or have some informant make up some story to have an investigation opened.

That was the point.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
I am sorry, can you clarify what you meant by "such things". Do you mean microwave and ultrasonic weapons as described in the Freedom of information file that Donald Friedman received from them? Do you mean those weapons? Or did you mean something else?

I've read tmk's thread:

Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

...and found it very interesting. In that thread, there is offhand mention not only about the microwave and ultrasonic weapons that you mention (also see this thread), but also hypothesizing about centralized control system effecting such technology. The control over those systems was the point I was mentioning personal skepticism towards; I'm sorry if I was ambiguous.

Read up on this stuff, folks! The existence of such things has been evidenced without contradiction:

www.usnews.com...
www.au.af.mil...
www.harpers.org...

Thank you for the opportunity for clarification, H101.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join