It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Gosh, if my cousin were missing like that and under the control of some evil cult, I certainly wouldn't advise another person to just go along with a plainclothesman lurking in their business parking lot for quote 3 days, moving about the lot from time to time, waiting for me to leave. I'd tell them to call SWAT.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
That may be true, bombeni may think the story if a fraud as I either feel it is a fraud or manipulated quite a bit for fear purposes.

However I disagree with many peoples stance on Government... He may think the story is based on fear... but as defendant mentioned Most of people understand the role and need for Government but fear the corruption it has taken on.

If the story is true the Agents are doing their job, not infringing on civil liberties, if the story is not true, all the more reason to make sure the fear is corrected into truth, because the fear of something like this happening for the wrong reasons scares a lot of people.

That is why i have responded quite a bit, the OP should be ashamed of himself, if the story is true he knows exactly what it is he said, hes lying and pulling a fast one on many, already paranoid readers.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisbfla

Okay, WHAT IS politiacally correct?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

You cant pull swat on a group of people if you do not know their location... They have kept moving, the guy sadly enough is an ex officer of a police department, he knows what to do and how to do it.

The primary reason for the abduction is she befriended him, enjoyed his company and got closer and closer, then she learned his secrets, then the economy hit the fan, and a sad group of circumstance evolved into a situation where a stressed out person couldn't handle the stress and began acting ... shortly uncivil like.

this is just proof of how bad things are, it wasnt but just 2 weeks ago IN Morgan County Georgia an officer abducted his wife and kid from South Carolina and was threatening to kill them in a Hotel, the did call swat and solved the problem, but all because his life was folding from under him. It is what happens when others do not enjoy a good life and turn to "the dark side" as a lot of law enforcement officers like to call it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I don't get it why people from the UK get to say anything about our homeland security when London is covered with cameras. Some of those cameras even point into peoples homes.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It pisses me off that most people will automatically buy into any story that is anti-American, anything that supports their own biased hatred or paranoia.

I think it's great to question the gov. and hold it accountable. Our gov. makes mistakes and they have done some bad things.

I'm getting sick of the posts that keep repeating the notions that we are becoming a policed state, that we are becoming like the former USSR or Communist China, and that we are dumb sheep.

Americans would never let America become anything less than the great free country that it has been. Why? ]Because we have always been free and we do not know of any other way to live!

For some people who post on ATS these scenarios of doom for the USA are very wishful thinking. They want to see these bad things happen to the US, they would love it and it shows in their posts.

I'd like to see some threads about the eroding freedoms of people in other countries like Russia and China or some European countries. Why don't we ever hear any criticisms about those gov's?

I have never seen such threads or criticisms, and I believe it's because people from the countries would actually be faced with real danger if they did so. You think this guys fake story is scary? Try doing what he proposed he did/said in one of those other countries and see what really happens to you!

If this past election wasn't enough to convince people of the world that the little people still have power in the US (electing a black man who came from a broken home, raised by working class people), and that we are still freer than most countries, than who knows what will.
Are these the signs of eroding freedom?

I love all people of the world, but come on, lets be truthful about all of this. Take a good look at your own eroding freedoms and gov's. and try to improve them. Don't worry so much about us, layoff on the wishful doom and try to do something for yourselves, use the USA as a model, road map.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In our society today to be honest the goverment watches everybody and makes daily investigation to all citizens.Some at the credit burear,others use the internet and other sources you cant imagine that can be possible.This is part of the new world order .....yea right! We are all dangerous to those who dont think like them! We citizens have no privacy any more! Dont you get it ? They even listen to conversations on the phone when they have doubts about a certain person!Today who can you trust? Todays world is not safe place any more..... and wait ! Soon there will be certains changes in the law for worse.... you will see and say then its for home land security yea right!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You did the right thing by being honest with them, as you have done nothing unlawful, and by expressing your views you showed you have integrity and values, and believe in a non-violent solution...something which scares the hell out of those who wish to control us...!

Research the 'freeman of the land' movement for ways to ensure you are acting in 'lawful rebellion' should this happen again..! Good luck mate keep us informed...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I personally don't think anyone ever asked you those questions, at least not phrased in that way. Why do I say this?

A few reasons. First, unless you have done something that warrants looking at, you like many others are of little consequence, security-wise. Secondly, some of those questions have nothing to do with national security at all. Feeling on other races? Tinfoil hat liberals might come up with that, but unless you harbor non-white terrorists, race is irrelevant in this case.

I could go on, but it sounds like you need to stop dreaming interesting dreams and posting them as fact.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Very disturbing in the worlds leading democracy. I once spoke to an American stating that the whole truth was not being stated about the Russian involvement in the Georgian conflict. My message was blocked but not blocked when I stated the same thing to other people in other countries.
Russia was fired on first as the evidence now goes and the South Ossetians and Abkarzians did not wish to be a part of Georgian territory. Russia is far from perfect and an unsatisfactory democracy but some people fear its re-emergence.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TRAVELS

The questions that were asked of you were rideculious, they would not need to interview you to get that kind of information and if they did, why would they tell you in the first place.

Did you ever consider that these guys were not who they say they are, by law a cop will ask for 3 pieces of ID and you have the right to ask them for 3 pieces of ID also. Now they were obvious and agents of the government are not that obvious. They followed you home and watched you at home too...so all they may have needed was to case the security of your buisness to find out where the cameras are if you got them....they could have been criminals. Now they may know your routine.

What I would do is call some cops or go the copshop and tell them that you may suspect these guys as crooks and let the cops find out who they were....the cops will tell you eventually and you may save yourself a robbery or worst.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
be careful man.. i only hope you have a well defined sixth sense attached to your head. Always close the blinds!! the government is scary!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
reply to post by Bombeni

this is just proof of how bad things are, it wasnt but just 2 weeks ago IN Morgan County Georgia an officer abducted his wife and kid from South Carolina and was threatening to kill them in a Hotel, the did call swat and solved the problem, but all because his life was folding from under him. It is what happens when others do not enjoy a good life and turn to "the dark side" as a lot of law enforcement officers like to call it.

It's proof of people with deep metal problems. My grandparents came to the USA to suffer through the Great Depression, (where you and/or your neighbors were close to starving), followed by a World War. All while doing whatever they could to survive and support/raise families.

My point is that was when the sh*t really hit the fan, and what happen to the people from that generation? Most of them got through it, raised their families, own homes and lived the American dream, house, car, etc.

I'm getting sick of hearing all of the whining about how bad things are and how we're all doomed, and how people are going postal, losing their minds because things aren't as cushy as they were last year. My grandparent's generation would be so disappointed in us.

We get scared and then lay down and die? The easiest thing to do is go mental when things get a little rough.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Obviously their intention is to get people used to having the "thought police" around like the communist countries employed. Speak up loud and clear and let them know their fascist state is never going to get officially launched.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

You sir are putting words in my mouth

Im not saying because of this people are becoming postal, im saying its brining the postal out in them. Its true, you can look at the FBI UCReports. When Stress gets out of hand less than prepared individuals panic. THATS THE TRUTH

Im not saying we are doomed, i know society will pull through this, perhaps you should read through my posts before rewording them for your own personal gain.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Usually the younger generation that has been indoctrinated to trust government after the Reagan era.

Most older citizens like that survive the post Vietnam era will question anything government do, after the real corruption in government started to show during that time.

Now people are just used to corrupted governments and prop up presidents.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You are honest and full of integrity as stated. There are very good reasons for not following the "I have nothing to hide so why shouldn't I answer the questions" reasoning, however. First, though you have nothing to hide, your answers certainly will be held against you at some point, possibly months or years down the road. Second, the information you provided, while true and harmless, is way more than what is needed to draw you into the view of those that are not regulated by conventional constitutional restraints. It takes very little in the way of probable cause, legal suspicion, or even legal authority for those entities to react to you in some way. Finally, it is a police officer's legal right to approach anyone and start asking questions. It is NOT your legal duty to answer those questions. I think that semi-legal actions of the police or any government agency gain momentum when those confronted in questionable situations are cooperative beyond identifying themselves and simply stating they have the right to be left alone since no laws were being broken. Although this may be the only visit you receive in this regard, I find it very curious that your state police force had any interest whatever in your political views. To me it begs the question, what (or who) was behind this interview with you. Being a former police officer myself, I can guarantee you that your State Bureau of Investigation is too busy to care about any of the questions you were asked. So who REALLY wanted to know?!

Well, that is my free 2-cents worth. Good luck, and I admire your truthfulness and your willingness to take your stand.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

He says he showed him verification and he lists this up front to distract attention from it possibly not being legit, which it wasnt.

I am willing to bet that you couldnt verify a real ID badge vs a fake one, not to mention other means of verification.

I bet you never noticed them sitting in there unmarked cars either.

It wouldnt be just one guy either. There would have been at least 2 agents in that vehicle. They never send out just 1 agent to monitor or just walk up to an unknown situation, store or not, G-man never does anything in singles.

You may have just given out your info to an identify theft professional and soon you might find your business and personal bank accounts emptied.

I would start making some changes if I were you.

Yesterday about an hour after I opened my shop the OSBI or Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation came and payed me a visit. The guy showed me his credentials and then said he needed to ask me some questions.

Does your shop have security cameras and video? If so, you need to save that for evidence. If not...I would suggest you get security cameras and video for your own protection..as well as protection for your buisness.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

As true patriots we don't recognize the Federal government, including their
agencies, their political minions, their military or their laws. Any type of compliance with such is forced and coericed, under the threat of imprisonment and death. Therefore, I would not answer to any satanic scumbag claiming to be acting in the interests of America.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join