It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rik H

You see, that is the problem with this country. The law tells you that you are innocent until proven guilty, when in fact it`s the other way around, guilty until proven innocent. Tell me if I am wrong here and show me proof that I am. We live with a government in a country that tells you, you must work to pay off interest filled loans and pay taxes. What happens when you do neither? So, we are suppose to bow to a corrupt private banking system that is not intended to be in power, because it goes against our Constitution? Wow, ok, I must have missed the brainwashing session then. And the government wonders why many out here won`t support them? And when you use the Constitution and Bill of Rights to stand up to the government, they send their goons after you to scare you back into submission. And it is happening all over this world, not just here.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

You should have call the local news when this man was interrogating you to show the fascism that has take over this nation and the way government is targeting citizens.

That and occurs a lawyer.

You could had made such an impact if you had done that.

People would have been waken around if news like this are put in front of peoples faces in their all comfortable living rooms.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
In any confrontation involving government agents, truth has nothing to do with the matter at hand. This man was 'wired' and what is said can be subject to 'spin' when and if the government decides to bring charges against you.

It is important to remember that in ANY situation, all information used to prosecute you, comes from you.

Silence is golden..."I have nothing to say" is the best statement everyone should adhere to...always.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by samier09

Are you retarded? Do you share personal information with anyone on the street?

Any one who gives in to this or believes, this should immediately send your social security number, date of birth, and mother's last name.

This is important and can mean the difference between prosperity(mine) and penury (yours). Act now.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donald Menzel

Welcome to 1984 and the BIG BROTHER state. Wait till the thought police come knocking on your door and tell you what to think and when you can think ,what time you can wake ,when you must sleep.
Get ready for the day they come to your neighbourhood and force a microchip into the back of your neck.
Its coming and alot sooner than most people think, a complient society is a happy society or rather a complient society makes the elite happy.

A complient society is a braindead society. Also, a complient society had their rights taken away from them.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If the government came to my place of business here in Holland and asked me those questions, I would ask them to promptly leave my property and I would take down all of the information of the person asking the questions. Furthermore, I would request ALL information that the agency were holding about me under the Freedom of Information act and request that all records be deleted.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

"You should have call the local news when this man was interrogating you to show the fascism that has take over this nation and the way government is targeting citizens."

That is a very good idea.

The OP should do this as soon as he is able.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Exactly is many news groups that do investigative reports on government abuses.

I wonder how these government agencies will do if they are put in from of the cameras and in the spot light for the rest of the nation to see.

Also the first thing to ask is if you are under arrest and if the agent said no then you have the right to call a lawyer at your will and like I said call the news media, or anybody you want as a witness.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
How can there be any legal recourse? I mean I realise they probably had me tapped among many other things but where does that make a case considering the laws on wiretapping now?

The only time you DONT have legal recourse on the 1st amendment is if you work for for the government (government employees are not allowed freedom of speech in the workplace), your use of speech infringes upon the speech or freedom of someone else, or if you attempt to incite violence or chaos through speech. According to, you have done none of these.

I highly doubt they would wiretap you - they only do that for high value terrorist targets and they must demonstrate a reasonable suspicion that you are up to something to a judge. If it occurred though it would come in the discovery phase of the freedom of speech violation. You win here on the freedom of speech and slander side regardless.
[edit on 15-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

I dont know if someone has asked you this, yet; since Im only at the third
page of this thread, but who are you? I mean in real life. Are you someone that is close to the law? Or maybe close to the governement?

No harm intended, of course sorry for my directness. On the contrary I respect your opinion since noticing you in the windows of opportunity thread this week. But I really must know......

As for all of this, I am aware that people are being checked about a bit. If I remember history a bit, we are repeating something that has allready hapenned before. (before 2nd world war) The loss of genuine freedom in north america stopped the day of the 9/11 attacks. Freedoms were exchanged for securities.... that day everything changed forever. Even in other countries that dont necessarelly have anything to do with those choices. U.S. is now a tentacle that reaches to every confines of this earth. Your president is almost our president sometimes. I know that in Canada it seems to show things that way.....

This is no gloom and doom but I would not be surprised if the american people are being mislead. If you remember a bit about history, Hitler was well loved before comming to power. Germany was in a recession as well. He planned on building roads and railroads for the people. (sound familiar?) and for a couple of years he was an effective leader. Im not saying hes a good guy now! just saying that he was well loved by the people. As much as it was possible at that time. (Just so I am clear , I am not saying US is NAZI in anyway.....)

Of course I would not want anything similar to happen again, and I hope this is just my paranoid side writing this morning. (or maybe the lack of coffee) But pay close attention to stories like these. they are important

You probably all know about the prison camps all over the place. I bet you that if people are being questionned for political opinions, then ask not what is going to happen as it is clear and concise.

and this is supposing that the men folowing our OP are really from some secret service to the state. Chances are they might be anyone posing and trying to recruit him in who knows what orginisation. Be it a nationnal conspiracy to manufacture tacos that grows out of trees or whatever....
ok I think ill get myself a coffee now.... huhuhu

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Hello ATS:

In a past life, I was a COP. I was a good thing that you answered the questions quickly, and honestly. Also, it was the State Police not the FED's. This incident is most likely what you were advised. A freak has made a B.S. allegation against you and your views. If that person made political, and racial allegations, no one is playing games with that seeing whats going on in the world these days. They did their knock & talk. They will watch a little to verify there is nothing going on. Then they will move on to the next person/report. Any of us that are webmasters that post sometimes controversial information must understand that we have a Great Big Target on our Butts. Heck, its the cost of doing business. Who knows, you have probably just acquired a whole new pool of reader/viewers.

Take Care & Blessings, Guitarmo

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Homeland Security has to start justifying their existence somehow.

How else can they justify getting paid 50 to 70k a year for doing almost nothing?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevenDye
If this is 100% true...which I see little reason to belive it isn't, it add some credence to the ideas that we are all being tracked.

If they have been following him, they know he visits this site, and may well track other members to see if we all have similar views....

Yes, we are all being tracked, all 300+ million of us.
We are using 300+ million undocumented workers to do it. One Mexican for each one of us.

It's easy, we get them coming over from Mexico and train them to scour ATS and listen in on twitter accounts and when they find someone like you, they report it and we trail you, document you and your friends, wade through your ATS Posts and finally bring you to a pleasant facility to “talk” to you. We usually let this go one for about a year, then the Mexicans start to catch on and ask for things like “water” and “food” so at about that time we hand them over to the Alien reptilians who rule the NWO and proceed to brainwash them giving them training to be pilots to deliver all the chemicals that need to be spread.

You might wonder about the cost of such a program but honestly we don’t really “train” the Mexicans, we just show them how to turn on the autopilot and off they go. Once Mexican immigrants have done about 4 or 5 missions and again, start to catch on, we send them on one last chemtrail mission giving them enough fuel to get 100 miles off the coast. After that we just start the cycle all over again with another 300+ million Mexican immigrants.

Be very afraid.

What about the lack of media coverage for all the reported “missing” Americans you might ask? Well see, we have you conditioned, we only release “missing” information on pretty blonde girls and college girls to keep you distracted. These stories last for months allowing us to “take care of” hundreds of thousands of people just like you every year.

Nothing could be easier.

Your government,… incredibly stupid and ignorant, while being terribly efficient and diabolical, just depends on your mood.

Be seeing you..... soon

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well when it comes to ATS and my very strong views on government I have to say that is been some members that has told me that they will alert the authorities on me because my post and views but so far I have not been stopped by anybody or I have not been watched by anybody yet at least to my knowledge

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

The men who are investigating you are not True Americans - they are apparatchiks of a corrupt state...

You mean they don't fit your version of a 'True American', whatever that means.
Oh, and can you tell me which states are NOT corrupt. Or even which countries in the world for that matter? WHen you go hating America, you need to realize it does what every country does, pretty much. Or would you rather live in some post-communist mafia run ghetto in sub zero temperatures? Didn't think so.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This story has a distinct odor of paranoia and narcissism. Someone has seen to many movies and read to many stories.

These alleged agents would never observe so obviously for several days and then confront and question in such a manner.

Either it is a figment of ones imagination or someone playing a joke on a paranoid fella.

The OP claims that someone turned him in because of his views. This country is full of people with radical views in either direction.

Unless there is more to the story.. What kind of store is it? Perhaps they suspect illicit activity in and around the store?? Who knows?

I have friends that are in law enforcement at varying levels (local to Federal) and based on what I know from them this story doesn't add up.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Well now that you bring the subject I am going to tell you one that will make you wonder.

My husband also "have friends in the homeland security and FBI" on one occasion they were investigating a "person of interest" in my neighborhood, I have a nice big tree in front of my yard that faces the house of the "people of interest" they were watching, they ask my husband if they could put a watch on my tree at night to watch the "people of interest" nightly activity and whereabouts because they were suspecting some foul play at night.

Guess what, it happens more often that you think.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

"Lawyered UP" LOL.... then you can pay some idiot from the B.A.R. fraternity $200.00 an hour or more to debate your position with one of his fraternal brothers . Are you that uninformed or do you just like to blow money out your @$$????

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

So you haven't read either of the Patriot Acts.... That is obvious.

I bet you are also unfamiliar with NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51.

Please Deny ignorance, don't embrace it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I agree with you regarding observations of certain "interests". But either this guy is kook or he is not sharing the whole story. I looked up the address that he provided. It is the address of a shopping center. Listed in the center are the following businesses. Why would he give an address??
China Super Buffet‎
Fashion Nails & Spa‎
Flix On 6‎
JL Nails Salon‎
Marble Slab Creamery‎
Quiznos‎
Southside Gym LLC‎

He could be under investigation for any number of reasons beyond those that he has rationalized. The only thing we know about this guy is coming from him. Perhaps he is giving everyone the creeps in his town. Maybe he hands out to much free candy. I don't buy a damn word of the story.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
No way no how, a plainclothes person is lurking on my property for days, then I am confronted and someone starts picking my brain? I would have called the plice, you have no way of knowing who that was or what they were really up to. Anyone can get a fake badge.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Bombeni]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join