It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I amazed at how gullible people are. You are only hearing one side of an ill concocted story. For a site the claims to deny ignorance and constantly demands a source for any claim, this is amazing.

If this guy is seriously under any investigation, why would he post here of all places. Anything this guy says can ultimately be used against him.

I'm with you. I live in Oklahoma and I like to think I am aware of alot of goings-on, have never heard of anything like this. In the first place, when someone suspicious is just parked on your property for hours at a time, you don't just blow it off, could be a stalker, serial killer, anything. Then after that, you give up whatever info. asked of you to anyone who flashes a badge? The OP is probably laughing up her sleeve at you people.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I amazed at how gullible people are. You are only hearing one side of an ill concocted story. For a site the claims to deny ignorance and constantly demands a source for any claim, this is amazing.

If this guy is seriously under any investigation, why would he post here of all places. Anything this guy says can ultimately be used against him.

Because this isn't being under investigation for a crime, but for your political views, remind you of Russia from the old days, or China anyone?

I really appreciate that he has posted here and alerted us to how fascist the US has become, and we're you're closest neighbours. Do not allow them to get away with this kind of activity.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

Originally posted by IceColdPro
If the government came to my place of business here in Holland and asked me those questions, I would ask them to promptly leave my property and I would take down all of the information of the person asking the questions. Furthermore, I would request ALL information that the agency were holding about me under the Freedom of Information act and request that all records be deleted.

Yes, this is what most people would do in the US too.

It's only my opinion but I really believe this is a fictitious story. You don't have to answer questions like those described by the OP to ANYONE in the US unless you were arrested, and even then don't we have the right to remain silent and to request a lawyer?

Our FBI has a lot more to worry about then some working guy/business owner who just writes or speaks about his benign beliefs.

To the OP; do you have followers or do you organize anti-gov rallies or give anti-gov speeches?

So you're in the "lime light"? Do you think owning your own business equates to being in the "lime light"?

What baloney.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Electro38]

If I could give you more than one star I would.
second verse... same as the first

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Whoever turned you in for this back in October is a pr*ck and obviously doesn't know what the heck he/she was talking about. Let alone what a true patriot is. People like that always infuriate me so much due to their obvious sheer ignorance.

To add a little more in relation to the OP, I remember once being at a Panera with my wife and there was a group of 5 elderly people in business suits and I caught the words "president" and "new world order" as soon as I heard NWO my ears perked up and I tried the best I could to hear what they were talking about, I wanted to see if it would be something that perhaps I could join in conversation. But I guess they caught sight of me listening to them, and immediately left the establishment all the while keeping an eye on me. They probably thought I was an agent or something, when the reality was that I thought that they themselves might be agents lol!.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Question]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If the government came to my place of business here in Holland and asked me those questions, I would ask them to promptly leave my property and I would take down all of the information of the person asking the questions. Furthermore, I would request ALL information that the agency were holding about me under the Freedom of Information act and request that all records be deleted.

It's only my opinion but I really believe this is a fictitious story. You don't have to answer questions like those described by the OP to ANYONE in the US unless you were arrested, and even then don't we have the right to remain silent and to request a lawyer?

Our FBI has a lot more to worry about then some working guy/business owner who just writes or speaks about his benign beliefs.

To the OP; do you have followers or do you organize anti-gov rallies or give anti-gov speeches?

So you're in the "lime light"? Do you think owning your own business equates to being in the "lime light"?

What baloney.

I agree being a business owner does not put you in the limelight; I own 3 businesses with revenue exceeding 1 million and I don't consider myself in any limelight. Some people think they are the center of everything good and bad. Now you could draw attention to yourself if you started making outrageous statements that sent people scrambling and wondering about your sanity.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by jibeho

So you haven't read either of the Patriot Acts....

That is obvious by your ignorance as to the situation in America - you may even be an American.

I bet you are also unfamiliar with NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51.

I am fully aware of and well read on the topics at hand. What does this have to do with the claims of some quack?

If this guy is in the "limelight" so "Popular" and so"well respected", why wouldn't he call the local PD if he noticed such unusual behavior for 3 DAYS!!

Furthermore, anyone who would describe themselves in such terms clearly has narcissistic tendencies. More than likely his reality is just the opposite. He is just looking for attention. He is writing here because his kooky letters weren't published in the local paper.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
OR all of you could think about this

The Law Enforcement is to protect the powerful, not the just...not the honorable... (thats the definition in my criminal justice book) I did add the just and honorable, because i thought they were more important than, the powerful.

And for all you quacks talking about Miranda Rights. THEY ONLY READ YOU THE MIRANDA RIGHTS IF YOU ARE UNDER ARREST. If you dont anwser the questions they can arrest you, so why not be smart and anwser the question- especially if your innocent.

I see why the U.S. Government Walks all over its Citizens, yall are so ignorant, even to your own laws.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I read about half of this thread. What the writer and those with replies should consider is that they did something that appeared normal to them but to others appeared bizarre.

You are not investigated until something happens that rises above a threshold level of suspicion.

It is possible that you do not remember what you did.

Those who commit sudden violence often do not remember the event. These sudden lapses are common. They happen around the world and local people have names for the behavior. Collectively they are called Culture Bound Syndromes.

Sometimes a misunderstood letter or other complaint to a newspaper or TV station brings suspicion. Others might have written government agencies.

Start keeping a diary with your time accounted for. Go back over it looking for missing time.

Investigate your daily activities for Subliminal Distraction exposure.

A simple and innocent explanation is that some communication you made was misunderstood as a threat. But a very serious problem, though rare, is possible

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
OR all of you could think about this

The Law Enforcement is to protect the powerful, not the just...not the honorable... (thats the definition in my criminal justice book) I did add the just and honorable, because i thought they were more important than, the powerful.

And for all you quacks talking about Miranda Rights. THEY ONLY READ YOU THE MIRANDA RIGHTS IF YOU ARE UNDER ARREST. If you dont anwser the questions they can arrest you, so why not be smart and anwser the question- especially if your innocent.

I see why the U.S. Government Walks all over its Citizens, yall are so ignorant, even to your own laws.

The only way you would submit to such a thing is if you knew you had really done something. You would cooperate, hoping to be able to put your booboo in the past. What did the OP do to attract such attention? Just said something that someone thought odd and the OSBI had the resources to put a sting op her/him? Gosh that would put all of us in the hot seat. I'm waiting for the rest of the story, emphasis on story.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

oh ok. I get it.

You do not know respect, and do not respect authority.

The problem isnt in the government, the government is doing its job to make sure that other people are safe, whoever ratted out this guy was either worried for the safety of others or just plain afraid. But seeing as ATS is anti government for the most part, im not surprised that a guy who is a resident here on ATS got called out... Does that really surprise you?

Im glad the Government did its job, all they did was watch him, make sure he wasnt a threat and ask him a few questions so they could mark him off as a non threat. Dont be ignorant or afraid. There are some serious nut cases out there in this world.

My Cousin is abducted right now at this moment but a satanic group, they keep taking her from place to place so as they will not be found... She is 30 something years old... Ex Prison guard but yet she is afraid to leave them 1 because they wont let her leave and 2 shes afraid for her life... The government is doing a lot, now we know who the man is, we know the people he hangs out with, and we know a bunch of other things I will not post... Had it not been for the Government, we would know nothing... So you tell me... What exactly is so wrong about this whole situation?

THE OP struck fear in all of you because of misunderstanding... he should be ashamed of himself from striking more fear into others. BECAUSE FEAR is the root of evil. It gets embedded and it spouts and grows into more and more and more, the only way to get rid of it is by truth...The Government GOT TRUTH and DID NOT ARREST HIM. STOP BEING SO PARANOID.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
When someone like the police comes to you to question you regarding something, aren't they supposed to convey to you information of a fact of reasonable cause as to why they are questioning you??? Officials dont just go questioning people in their homes or businesses just for the fun of it, that would be invasion of personal privacy. The police have always been polite and informative anytime I was approached and asked anything. They always told me WHY they appraoched me, as law enforcers, they did the correct thing. Now for these guys that entered this man's shop, this is a totally different story, I am a bit worried.
Or has this nation allready become the "New world order" that people have warned us about?
The fact that those dudes went into this guy's own business shop and started interrogating him on ACCOUNT OF HIS POLITICAL INTERESTS is a CIVIL VIOLATION and this guy should get a lawyer and sue their butts off.
Or else tell me why he shouldn't.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
Now what do ya'll think of that.

We are ALL - less or more - under investigation here, ever since we've been registered on ATS.

Don't be so blind people. They know our IP's, they know our emails and most probably everything else about us.

But if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to be afraid of.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by defendant

No they did not tell the man what it was about because if he was a threat they cannot reveal the source and if he was a threat he would immediately try to hide the truth from them so they have to try and maintain control, they have to get truth and serve justice.

The response that this post has generated is proof that California and its actors are doing a good job into scaring people to be afraid of things.

Did any of you know that the reason TV uses so much fear is because its the only thing that gets a strong reaction from the viewers?

You fearful bunch are an example of why America is Faltering... Fear
Fear
Fear
Fear
FEAR- Its rediculous, its not of the truth, you are being misled and you all think you are right, i feel sorry for your souls but... I cant change you, I can only change me and the people i am an influence to.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

LOL. The OP said she/he told this so-called investigator "I want less government involvement in our lives" -- dang I wonder what she/he would have given up if she wanted MORE government involvement.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

LOL. The OP said she/he told this so-called investigator "I want less government involvement in our lives" -- dang I wonder what she/he would have given up if she wanted MORE government involvement.

That is a pretty radical viewpoint. I could see why that would justify a 3 day surveillance.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Then why did they not arrest him on the spot? Why is the OP still here spreading fear huh?

The Government does not hate its citizens,
The Government is not planning the demise of its citizens

The Government INVESTIGATED A POSSIBLE THREAT TO SOCIETY AND POSSIBLY A GROUP WHO HATES AFRICAN AMERICANS (Assuming it was probably related to Obama from the sounds of it)

Even Government Employees think the Government should be less involved in some instances, they dont care that the man said this, the Government employees are not brainwashed they are human too... probably yet again why they didnt exercise their right to haul him into jail and for further questioning.

Bombeni, you are a fearful soul you know that?

Stop spreading your fear and hate.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Funny how the OP only mentions that he was watched while at work. Why wouldn't they watch him at home as well.

Sniff Sniff Sniff....BS

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Rimelter, I really have to put it to you. You have a very good point. The fear syndrome has it's destructive forces for real. I am a beleiver in a normal system of government and also police. I send small donations to the police association every year. I write my senators and other guys in office, for voting alone doesn't cut it. Now at the same time, I am furiously against corruption and conspiracy and beleive that power must be regulated for a democracy to survive. Community policing is one thing I am for. Watch dogging into government operation is another. You mentioned satanists abducting a relative of yours, I am sorry to hear that. But when you mentioned it, that magic word SATANIST. That is the whole problem. When the richest of them bastards are out to control the banking system and bring down the world economy and infiltrate all our governments and other organizations, I have a reason as to why so many people talk like they do. Thaat is the eral darkness that we all fear. Government in itself is a good thing and necessary. It's corrupion and the mother f-----s behind the corruption that really suck.
I can only hope to God that they find that girl. Wonder why those jerks took her anyway.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by interested-one

What baloney.

I agree being a business owner does not put you in the limelight; I own 3 businesses with revenue exceeding 1 million and I don't consider myself in any limelight. Some people think they are the center of everything good and bad. Now you could draw attention to yourself if you started making outrageous statements that sent people scrambling and wondering about your sanity.

Just the person I was looking for. As a business owner what would you have done if for 3 days, "There was a civilian tagged vehicle in my parking lot at my shop that had a man in it in plain clothes. This vehicle would be in my lot till I left and would move around the lot through out the day"? Wouldn't you feel an obligation to your customers, if not yourself, to find out who was stalking your parking lot?

OP is having a good laugh with you guys. No harm done though.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
reply to post by Bombeni

Then why did they not arrest him on the spot? Why is the OP still here spreading fear huh?

The Government does not hate its citizens,
The Government is not planning the demise of its citizens

The Government INVESTIGATED A POSSIBLE THREAT TO SOCIETY AND POSSIBLY A GROUP WHO HATES AFRICAN AMERICANS (Assuming it was probably related to Obama from the sounds of it)

Even Government Employees think the Government should be less involved in some instances, they dont care that the man said this, the Government employees are not brainwashed they are human too... probably yet again why they didnt exercise their right to haul him into jail and for further questioning.

Bombeni, you are a fearful soul you know that?

Stop spreading your fear and hate.

Bombeni is calling the story bogus. Not spreading fear and hate. Direct that fear mongering statement to those who actually believe this STORY.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join