It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post UFO Disclosure ideas in the "Citizen's Briefing Book" to Barack Obama on change.gov!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DiabolusFireDragon

Obama can grant a blanket pardon for all who come forward with advanced technology to solve our energy problems. A special commission can handle such release of information in order to filter out dangerous classified material.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I just posted a simple thread in most of the groups I am involved with on other sites. Most of us are involved with many different social networking sites and this seems like a very good way of getting it out there.

Myspace, facebook and all the rest seem like great places to spread this important word.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
nsaeyes - Where is the UFO PSA youtube video?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
good morning earthlings.

SAVIOR COMPLEX and INFRAREDMAN

have you guys voted yet? i appreciate your input on disclosure and all, but with the attention that the ufo idea has been getting on the change.gov i would surely hope you at least voted up regardless of the differences here. hmmmm

I agree that nobody knows what disclosure will be like if and when it occurs. lets not go back and forth like our friends in the middle east over and over and over again. well, im not telling you what to do i just get a little weary when reading the posts. but i appreciate the good convo.

and im sure it wouldnt be the same without your input to 'balance' the thread a bit.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge
We don't have all the answers, no doubt about it, but you do?

Of course not. That is a gross mischaracterization of my point.

You can conjure up reasons why they haven't disclosed this information, doesn't mean you're right or more right than the people who believe it's for different reasons.

Nor have I suggested that, in any way, that I am right and others are wrong. What I am saying is that we should not assume, if there are extraterrestrials visiting the planet, that we have all the answers.

But is there any doubt that such a revelation would bring all other business to a halt, that it would not be the immediate focus of the world's attention?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
OK - right now the top point-getter is light rail and bullet trains at 10490 points. The most popular UFO topic is titled "UFO Disclosure" and is at 2290. Just 300 more votes and we make the front page. Just 550 more and we're at #2.

Start voting UP!

reply to post by SaviorComplex

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
But is there any doubt that such a revelation would bring all other business to a halt, that it would not be the immediate focus of the world's attention?

I have no doubt that disclosure of this information would get world's attention, but what I meant in my initial post is: how are the efforts of trying to get disclosure a distraction from other important matters we are currently facing?

I don't believe that if these efforts would get more mainstream media and public attention Obama (or any other President) would just come out the next day, call a press conference and tell everything. I really doubt, if it's ever going to happen, that that's how it's going to go down.

I believe we'll have to go through several stages and processes, before we get to disclosure in that shape or form (official statement).

Most of the ideas suggested on that change.gov page are all doable without any disruption of other duties: Congressional hearings, declassification of older documents, amnesty for people who would be breaking their security oaths, a change in current FAA policy of denial and rejection to investigate UFOs, and other Government and Military agencies' policy in general.

Leaving aside all theories and stories, there is definitely something to the UFO phenomenon. It's more than just swamp gas, weather balloons, temperature inversions and misidentified planets and meteors.

What was flying in Stephenville, apparently in the direction of the Crawford Ranch, that showed up on Radar? It wasn't the F-16s, those show up in the Radar readings as well.

If it was an unauthorized plane, or a plane without the transponder on, there would have been investigations and the next day the media would be playing the clips of the towers falling againg reminding us of 9/11.

But since it was something unidentified, the FAA says it doesn't investigate? There's something wrong with this picture.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
nsaeyes - Where is the UFO PSA youtube video?

editing as we speak....I need an hour or so.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
In order for Barack to see and understand the who what where of UFO's, he MUST sit down and talk with LOUIS FARRAKHAN......

For everywhere he is those wheels(ufos) are following him. He is directly linked to them. The U.s Gov knows this, and have made it Above TOP Secret. They may call him anti this anti that, but they have NEVER called him a LIAR!!!!

He knows whos on them, why they are here. What they SHALL do. Why they are going to do it. How many there are...Where they are from. Whats on the GIANT wheel(MOther of all planes). Soon we will see them coming down over the major cities in VERY PLAIN VIEW...

HINT...........They aint aliens...Gov wants us to think that, so when we see them, we'll think monsters are coming to destroy us, when it really.......

for more info..Contact [email protected]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

how are the efforts of trying to get disclosure a distraction from other important matters we are currently facing?

Any attention to one subject takes available time and resources away from another. There are only so many man-hours in the day.

Most of the ideas suggested on that change.gov page are all doable without any disruption of other duties: Congressional hearings...a change in current FAA policy of denial and rejection to investigate UFOs, and other Government and Military agencies' policy in general.

You really do not think there would not be a disruption or distraction from other topics or take away valuable time and resources.

Besides, if you believe in a UFO cover-up, wouldn't you think the government is already doing these things?

What was flying in Stephenville, apparently in the direction of the Crawford Ranch, that showed up on Radar?

If it was some sort of top-secret military craft, would you really expect the government to admit to that?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

If it was some sort of top-secret military craft, would you really expect the government to admit to that?

If that's the case and they want to keep it secret I would expect them not to fly these things over populated areas, and certainly not in the direction of the Presidential Ranch which has a large restricted air space area.

I mean, it's bound to people eventually noticing it, as I'm sure there are a lot of people looking after and protecting that air space.

But are you saying you believe this was a secret aircraft? Well, I guess you believe in a cover-up after all, just not a cover-up of alien visitation.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by d.morgan
Don't be hatin' on the good people who are trying to make this world a better place.

Originally posted by admriker444
And going even deeper within this disclosure the idea that money might not exist is another earth-shattering issue. Money is based on scarcity. Aliens wont have scarcity and neither will we if we get free energy devices and portable anti-gravity. Money goes bye bye, so does the fabric of control...Their technology creates abundance.

You folks are making a lot of assumptions about things you cannot possibly know. The above is just a small example. Again, I ask you, if any of this is real, do you really think that it is anything like you imagine or that you could possibly begin to understand it? Do you really think you already have all the answers?

The assumptions Im making are based on simple logic and the Disclosure Project info.

Its logical to assume that aliens dont suffer from war and famine derived from scarcity. Their technology would mean complete destruction if they fought a war within themselves. If they can travel the stars, they have solved most of those problems born from scarcity.

Therefore money can not exist in a society with abundant resources. There simply is no need for it. I could go into greater detail but it would take too long. Needless to say, Money would be an "alien" concept to another species. I doubt they even have a word for it.

Also read up on the Disclosure project. It has a rational explanation on why disclosure hasnt happened. Its not about stuff I mentioned above which makes no sense. People arent afraid to find out about alien life anymore. Religions have no concerns these days as well.

That just leaves on rational reason why disclosure hasnt happened. Technology. It will radically change life on this planet and we need to be prepared for it.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
No matter what we do i dont think bringing up UFO would do anything besize make things worse. As much as i would love for Presedent Obama to bring up the issue, the naton would go under a panic. Think about it, what IF there was no God, they would kill themselves. Now we dont want that. I think a protest or gatherining outside the white house would do the job. We need to get the people to see real life. Not was going in the media.The media is behinde everything that goes on in the U.S Its obvious we are not alone. i also belive the reptilians were the first here on Earth and by that i strongly believe on taking care of this earth as a sign of respect for them.

I look up ATS EVERYTIME i have a chance, and everytime i get new information. I may be young but i know whats going on. And the U.S GOVERMENT think they are so slick trying to cover things or plan big mission to try to scare us, just another way to control over us. i dont by any of it. And we need to bring the issue to them first hand.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Everybody noticed how suddenly there are lots of "UFO Disclosure" topics on the change.gov website!!

Do you think this is a ploy to reduce the total number of votes the original topic gets?

Maybe I'm paranoid...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Its logical to assume that aliens dont suffer from war and famine derived from scarcity. Their technology would mean complete destruction if they fought a war within themselves. If they can travel the stars, they have solved most of those problems born from scarcity.

Again, how would you know? Unless you've done a survey of any alien culture, their technology and resources, you can not know any of that. Therefore you can draw no conclusions, logical or illogical about them.

Also read up on the Disclosure project.

I have. It seems the Disclosurists are more concerned with an agenda than the truth. They are yet another group that thinks they have all the answers, and believe the UFO phenomenon is akin to an episode of Star Trek. Nor have they considered that if there is a cover-up, then the aliens themselves are active participants.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdm2104
Everybody noticed how suddenly there are lots of "UFO Disclosure" topics on the change.gov website!!

Do you think this is a ploy to reduce the total number of votes the original topic gets?

Probably more of a case of Disclosurists not checking to see if there are other "disclosure" topics and thinking they are the first to post.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdm2104

No, because you can vote in all of them.

Most likely it's because people saw that the original idea had a lot of votes and comments and it was OK to speak about it. A lot of people still fear being ridiculed and called names.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

But are you saying you believe this was a secret aircraft? Well, I guess you believe in a cover-up after all, just not a cover-up of alien visitation.

Yup, I sure do. And I will never deny that.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yup, I sure do. And I will never deny that.

I'm just glad people in the other 'camp' admit they believe in an on-going cover-up, that's all.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by converge]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I wanted to check back and see how we're doing getting people to vote for disclosure and I find myself in the middle of a debate.

So I will tale the time to steer this puppy back to the topic at hand and report that we are at 2450 points. Only three more votes (10 points a piece) and we're on page two.

I must confess that against my usually high standard of ethics, I voted down all those topics before and after just to give our chosen little topic a small push up the scale. ( well, not the one's that dealt with the repeal of a certain law... kinda like prohibition, you know...never mind, just me.)

Now I'm not suggesting that you do the same ...but...well...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join