It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post UFO Disclosure ideas in the "Citizen's Briefing Book" to Barack Obama on change.gov!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
1860 points for "UFO Disclosure"

We're doing so good! With more promoting, it will go past 2000 by tomorrow easy! Keep spreading the word.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
editing on a PSA for YouTube regarding this matter will be available tomorrow.....hpefully, by noon Pacific time. I will post when it is completed.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsaeyes
editing on a PSA for YouTube regarding this matter will be available tomorrow.....hpefully, by noon Pacific time. I will post when it is completed.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Someone who has a lot of views on their youtube page needs to be the one who posts it so it gets the most views.

I have a decent view count on my youtube page which is devoted to UFOs and my drumming.

The important thing is that it gets on youtube ASAP.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have a YouTube page with a pretty big target, but it has absolutely nothing to do with UFO's and it's a professional site, in terms of business use.

I was going to create a second YouTube page, but, if you have a lot of subscribers to your page, it might be wiser to host the video there.

Let me know your thoughts....I can e-mail you the video, so you can preview it and if you want to host it, that's cool. If not, I'll put it up on a new page.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

@nsaeyes, I've sent you a U2U. I'd be more than help to you with the video. If you'd like to chat just check your inbox.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
reply to post by nsaeyes

@nsaeyes, I've sent you a U2U. I'd be more than help to you with the video. If you'd like to chat just check your inbox.

got it....I checked it and sent you a reply.

Second line, sorry mods.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I hate to see this topic get bummed down in the recent posts lists, we need to get on top asap, just to be noticed.

Cmon ATS!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i checked and ufo disclosure is now on page 4 with the 3rd most comments after children with cancer and marijuana use........

almost to the 2000 point marker...here's your chance to make your voices heard...people don't listen to those who don't speak!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Because UFO disclosure is well over due, and Barack Obama ran on having an "open government".

But why is it supposedly overdue? Simply because you have an interest in the subject?

Sure, we all want open government. We want accountability from our leaders. But there is also a need for responsible government, and sometimes a responsible government does not disclose certain things. I am sure you can understand that very fine balance.

It's not like UFO disclosure will take time and effort away from the domestic issues that he must deal with.

Originally posted by converge
Will Congressional hearings on this hurt the economy or take away Obama's time from dealing with it? Will declassifying documents pertaining to this subject take away his team from pulling out of Iraq? I don't think so.

It won't?

A revelation of this sort would bring everything to a halt, much in the same way 9/11 did, only on a much larger scale. There would be no other issue than this.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Here's why, it represents a legitimate national security issue

Sure. And there are things, in the interest of national security, that should not be revealed.

Imagine if the government tried to hide the fact that terrorists were trying to attack us, and one horrible day their efforts failed to protect us; say, something like 9-11. Would we thank the government for keeping us in the dark or raise holy hell?

At bare minimum if any of this is true it would not be the government has failed to protect us, but are incapable of protecting us. How would it be responsible to reveal that kind of information? "Holy hell" could not begin to describe what would happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
they can FIX those problems with this simple admission...A whole lot of our problems on this planet would disappear almost overnight.

How can you possibly know that? There is no way you can know that. Do you really think that if any of this is real that is anything like you imagine it?

Some people just don't think.

Because I do not subscribe with the simple-minded naivety that there is no-good-reason for a UFO cover-up, that the information should be released just because you want it, and because I think there may be ramifications far beyond anything we have considered, I am somehow an idiot, not thinking.

But have any of you stopped to consider for one second that if any of this is real, that it won't be like anything you have imagined, or could begin to hope to understand?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I hate to be negative but disclosure ain't gonna happen through Obama. It'd be a miracle if it did. Honestly, does anyone think UFO's are going to be high on his agenda in the current economical and geopolitical climate? He has way bigger fish to fry! Way bigger!

Also, Obama has shown no interest whatsoever toward the subject and has clearly shown little interest even towards NASA and space exploration. This guy has a different agenda.

If you take a brief look at history, Jimmy Carter was motivated to disclose the 'truth' on UFO's... the man was primed - yet by the time he became president, his tune immediately changed.

The Sighting:

In 1973 Carter said (Sheaffer 1998:20-21)

"There were about twenty of us standing outside of a little restaurant, I believe, a high school lunch room, and a kind of green light appeared in the western sky. This was right after sundown. It got brighter and brighter. And then it eventually disappeared. It didn't have any solid substance to it, it was just a very peculiar-looking light. None of us could understand what it was."

Source:Wikipedia

The Promise:
After Carters 'experience' he went on to say:

"One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists."

The Reality:

Despite his earlier pledge, once elected, Carter distanced himself from disclosure, citing "defense implications" as being behind his decision.

So what makes us ripe for disclosure now? If a president that was openly motivated can't make it happen, what makes you think one who isn't can?

Please don't quote John Podesta as being the savior because compared to Carter, he is but a little fish with no power whatsoever.

Good luck - You're gonna need it!

IRM

[edit on 13/1/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
IRM, I think the only thing that we can do to help force disclosure, is to try. Chances are that this isn't going to happen, but anyone who is seriously supportive of disclosing the UFO truth has their chance now.

Don't be hatin' on the good people who are trying to make this world a better place.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

No. Obama will disclose. You are an idiot to say he is not interested. Global warming and the energy crisis are huge on his list. He wants to invest money into developing alternative energies. If all this cover up stuff is real, then I would assume Obama to bust out the big guns and disclose the ufo technologies to save our planet, period. Watch his big speeches again. Solutions to global warming and alternative energies are going to come out shortly, and hopefully it has to do with the so-called zero-point technology if thats even real. So yes, Obama will change the world, you just wait, it will happen before you know it, unless someone tires to stop him. Obama is very smart man, do you think he is ignorant to the Alien/UFO Cover-up/conspiracy? It's going to happen. Technologically speaking, we have been advancing at a rapid rate for some time now, why would we slow down now...get ready...something will happen shortly...look at NJ and the wind turbine...first week of 2009...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
No. Obama will disclose. Global warming and the energy crisis are huge on his list. He wants to invest money into developing alternative energies. If all this cover up stuff is real, then I would assume Obama to bust out the big guns and disclose the ufo technologies to save our planet, period.

First off, Obama, as with any other president, has to be able to access the technologies held by the black operations and their immunity to law and congressional order or presidential order to release the technology.

Just becasue its "Obama" doesnt change the fact that black operation organizations are outside of the legal system and out of reach of congress, and the president.

Watch his big speeches again. Solutions to global warming and alternative energies are going to come out shortly, and hopefully it has to do with the so-called zero-point technology if thats even real. So yes, Obama will change the world, you just wait, it will happen before you know it, unless someone tires to stop him.

No one will have to stop him. The way black ops have isolated themselves above and byond legal authority of even the president and congress alone stops him right off the bat.

Obama is very smart man, do you think he is ignorant to the Alien/UFO Cover-up/conspiracy? It's going to happen. Technologically speaking, we have been advancing at a rapid rate for some time now, why would we slow down now...get ready...something will happen shortly...look at NJ and the wind turbine...first week of 2009...

Again it wont matter how smart he is or how much he buys into the ET/UFO coverup. Rest assured, he will, if not already, get intel information about some of it, but as far as him actually being able to initiate the release of this tech, thats something entirely different.

LOL..what the heck does NJ and its wind turbine have to do with the price of tea in China? Wind turbines have been around for over 15 years. There are many states where the wind is abundant that are putting in wind turbines to augment the coal and natural gas fired power plants. Thats been going on for some time.

Unless the congress makes a change by hautling the black op funding and re-initiates a law to regulate and oversee black operations, and what it has and knows where all that money is going to, disclosure wont happen at all, just the good ol drip drip steady as the leak goes deal.

Sorry, but thats the facts. All this effort will be for nothing unless its directed where it needs to be directed, structured specifically to get congress to change the laws so that all this hidden technology is not outside of the legal system, and then and only then will the president, no matter who it is, will be able to act on getting it out into the public.

But hey...this isnt the first time this kind of effort has been attempted. But just reading through this thread and the change.gov site, its going to end up being a futile effort and 6 months down the road, or heck even a year, everyone will remember what I said here, that it wont get us any closer to disclosure because the effort is being directed at the wrong place.

Take that to the bank people. This needs to be directed at congress. This needs to be done professionaly, not blasted on a public free for all video site and 2000 votes. Your going to need ALOT more than that, like 250 million votes or more, then you will have some clout to get noticed.

It wouldnt hurt either to do this in a manner that gets you on the front page of the NY Times and on major networks and high profile talk programs.

Good luck..its gonna need it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I think it's about time the US goverment disclosed the whole UFO thing, whatever it is. I voted and it's at 1930.
Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well, I voted for UFO disclosure, and so should you. While you're at it, vote to abolish the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is owned and operated by 13 Illuminati families that run the planet. Nothing happens without their say-so. Get rid of the Fed. Reserve, and you can have your country back!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
As I said before I seriously doubt it will bring disclosure but the media attention on the subject would help to at least show that there is a good number of people in this country who feel that there is a real issue and maybe that will lead to steps in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I can appreciate the concerns that the "Truth" may come as a real shock to the World, but, the idea that it's beyond anything we could imagine... i dunno, we're pretty creative. besides, isn't the big push for Disclosure because of all the weird unexplainable sightings and events tons of volumes of people have not only experienced, but, documented. Real or Imagined, what oh what Great truth could actually shock this wholly DeSensitized Culture of Ours. What could Aliens- if they possibly Exist-- really do that's so shocking??? Are they Cannibals ?? Do they eat each other?? Do they eat humans?? Can they fly really super duper fast and go really, really high?? Are they oh so Cute or hideously ugly, or even, OMG, outrageously plain. Can they do all the things we can, but, on a really, really Intense Cosmic Scale. Are they Geeks with a Vendetta or Brutes with a heart. Are they Superior in every way to us or do they have the same crappy jobs, sucky economies, two faced politicians, is their planet pock marked with a seedy UnderWorld and Religious Ideas and Theory's so divided and so complex they just kill each other over them because they're tired of pulling their scales out about it???
What Great Shocking Mystery could they possibly have that Our Government's and Black Op Illegal Criminal Governments really think they have to protect us from which would really make any wide eyed methed out crank baby blink as he scrolls the Almighty Insight down his Ether Net Screen while setting his highly Propagandized Brand Name Toxic Beverage on the Positive HIV results which were faxed to him earlier that day on the Fax machine his Lesbian Step mommy bought with her Prostitution Money earned from the corrupt cop up the way's child support check he recieves from his ex for raising their disabled son whom they guinea pig out to medical research labs on the weekends for additional income because their government tax forclosure properties investments just didn't pan out.

Disclosure is long overdue because We couldn't be anymore DeSensitized as a Society if you gave us a Tax Credit for Euthanising ourselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
2000 points now.
Hope it keeps going up.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join