It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post UFO Disclosure ideas in the "Citizen's Briefing Book" to Barack Obama on change.gov!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I just noticed a new thread starting up about disclosure to the prez.

I left this link to get people to join the cause.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
2 HOURS LEFT UNTIL VOTING ENDS.

Register and vote UP this UFO Disclosure idea:

citizensbriefingbook.change.gov...

We only have until 6pm eastern time today (Sunday). Voting ends then.

IT ONLY TAKES 2 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION****

Stop spamming that link in this thread.

If people want to vote they will.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Thanks for the notice but can anyone explain why this thread, with 70 flags, isn't listed in the "top topics" banner on the side of the recent posts page?

Seems like a very important issue is left to struggle along the best that it can.

Just wondering.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
hey all, you have my vote ^_^.

Also, i thought i'd toss this link in here and see what you think? This is recent.

Whether this is real or not is irrevilant. If this is real, then it is absolutely stunning to see. If it is fake, then it is probably the best hollywood style CGI of aliens ever.

Both ways, this is crazy.

P.S - the youtube account its on is named in a way that makes me think its just a CGI, but still it is bloody awesome.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It finished as the 46th most popular idea on page 4. Not bad at all. I hope it makes it into the Briefing Book. I hope to hear more details and Obama's reaction.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
There is actually a little more in the statistics than the total number of points.

I feel that the total number of people who felt strongly enough about a certain topic to actually leave a comment should be considered as well.

In that light our topic shoots right up to the third and fourth most important. (Given that there were two UFO disclosure topics with a lot of votes)

The only ones ahead had 3,550 and 1713 comments. Our top two had 742 and 543 comments. The next in line had 717 and a tie at 545 comments.

I'm REAL interested in seeing where the number one topic about pot legalization goes. That ought to get a few feathers ruffled.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I didn't want to start a thread for this, but I found it interesting. If you go to the site now, then click on the more categories tabs on the left then click popular ideas. (Commit to becoming the "Greenest" country in the world) is the top issue with 70470 votes. With the exception of economy, homeland security and additional issues which have (Ending Marijuana Prohibition) at the top with 92970 votes. I dunno I thought it was a bit strange.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Ending Marijuana prohibtion made number 1?
I would say " great" but I really can't be bothered as it goes to show that people are still individualistic and self centred and would rather have another reason to 'dumb down' by gassing their brains for a few minutes than actually changing the world they live on forever.

Besides page 4 , BO is going to be so bored by people asking for change to the economy and 'homeland security' that he's probably going to thrown the rest of the book on the fire as he's laughing he head off.

That's another thing, 'Homeland security'? When willl Americans realise they actually live on the same world as the rest of us and have to change the attitudes of the world towards America instead of be 'high and mighty' ( not anymore I might add) , it seems to me that America is retreating up its own butthole ( no offense to the un-average American who come on here and other conspiracy sites) ( the average American is so selfcentred they actually think that America is still in control of the world ). And that nothing else exists apart from America.
So why not Americans, build a mile high wall around the states and make it Fortress America instead of tryng to be part of the world ?.
All the best to you.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
OK the transition is over now. We need to keep the momentum going. The Fax On Washington letters to the Transition Team and the UFO disclosure idea doing well in the Citizen's Briefing Book aren't enough and shouldn't make us satisfied. Write, call, or email Barack Obama at The White House about UFO disclosure.

Write to:

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

Call: 202-456-1111

Email: [email protected]

Lets turn "Fax On Washington" into "Fax On The White House"

www.faxonwashington.org...

[edit on 20-1-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Dont know about anyone else, but I thought I'd try looking for either UFO , alien or disclosure on the White House website and no sign of any or all.?
Anyone have any luck or has it been 'disposed' of already?
I thought it was bottom of page 4 or something?

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Im sure Obamas going to read this and all the letters sent to him about disclosure.

I would like the goverment to admit it. But I highly doubt they will so dont hold your breath or you all may just suffocate.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Personally with whats currently going on with the goverment and the economy I can really see the goverment and Obama using this to cover up for thier failures to fix anything or any crap that may happen. Its also a nice little diversion to. The razzle dazzle routine is old.

I believe UFOs and aliens could exist. But this seems like a cover up/ diversionary plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join