It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post UFO Disclosure ideas in the "Citizen's Briefing Book" to Barack Obama on change.gov!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Winsor

Thats fantastic!! I would keep track of all that and record it, print it or whatever it takes to have the hard evidence and send it off to every senator and representative so they too see that there needs to be a change. It will add more fuel to the fire!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by converge

Converge, sad to say it, but I'm right there with you.

I wish the person who authored the idea had the ability to moderate the comments. It's too easy for vocal few to ruin it for the silent many. I suppose that's the risk we ran though reaching out to so many people.

Unfortunately in life there will always be people on our side that we wish weren't.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Interesting side note:
Ending Marijuana prohibition jumped to the number 1 spot right when our disclosure topic went up.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Wow... it's now up to 7540. Shame it seems to have gone missing from the results of 'UFO' and 'Disclosure' keyword searches though.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well... even with the C2C exposure, we are actually losing places at a fast rate.

We've gone from 36th most popular to 54th.

We are now over 20000 points behind the front page.

We won't hit number one, but at least we've tried and voices have been heard.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Only real chance to gain ground is for more media exposure which while I'm optimistic, I'm not counting on it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I have realised the problem with asking for or about Disclosure on this 'ask Obama' website.
There are too many people asking for it as separate enquiries.

If what the website states is that if they get enough enquiries then it goes into a binder and if it's popular enough goes to the top of the pages for Obama to read.

Seeing as there are a lot of disclosure demands being made NONE of them are going to get to the top of the pile and therefore either forgotten or deleted or at the bottom where he won't have time to read.
Therefore My 'suggestion' is to pick with one, tell your friends and every forum you can post on, which one and push that one only to the top of the heap.

Mines be one for 2 days and already got 1900+ points ( what do points make? PRIZES)..

citizensbriefingbook.change.gov...

nudge nudge wink wink

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

PhyberDragon I understand your enthusiasm and even though I don't agree with most of what you're saying I have to respect your freedom to post all those things there, but really, do you think that's the place to 'educate' people on all those things? Some of your comments aren't even related to UFOs or disclosure...

Your posts are doing more harm than good, in my opinion.

Amen to that! When i read PhyberDragon's comments, I rolled my eyes and thought to myself..."and this is why UFOlogy gets the kook tag".

Thanks for perpetuating the stigma & stereotype PhyberDragon!

IRM

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winsor
Interesting side note:
Ending Marijuana prohibition jumped to the number 1 spot right when our disclosure topic went up.

Uh oh, I see a strange correlation here.

The people seeing UFOs and voting for pot at the same time.

They wouldn't have anything to do with each other would they?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I just checked again and we have 10,710 points. We are on page 5 which sucks because last night we were almost on page 2.

Put solar panels on the White House roof is ahead of us? Give me a frigging break. I'm all for for green energy but I just feel that that is kind of ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I also just noticed that this thread is no longer listed in the side bar showing "top new threads" or "active new threads" which is usually a good place to get some easy to find exposure.

Hey MODs, any way we can make this thing stick in the side bar or is it just an automatic function? I'm sure one of you has the supreme power to make this thread stick so people see it right away and participate.

It is kind of important, in an earth shattering kind of way.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity I counted all the pages that have at least 1,000 points and came up with 33.

I guess being in the top 4 (middle of page and climbing) or 5 pages isn't that bad after all, once you filter out all the chaff.

There is a similar topic at the top of 5 and catching up. I think I saw a few others during my count so I'll go back and vote for them too. Maybe cut and paste my original comment onto those as well.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by zlots331]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
OK, I'm spending way too much time on this (actually I'm retired and have nothing but time) but I went back and counted up how many topics regarding disclosure were in those with at least 1,000 points.

Thirty.

Actually that might not be a problem. Vote for all of them and the sheer number of topics on this subject, combined with votes and comments (leave comments, adds a little more fuel to the fire and shows that you care enough about the issue to take the time to write something, I cut and pasted my comments that I posted on page two here, I don't have that much time
) will signify that this really is important and that people care.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Please finally let the Public Know about the big Goverment cover up that has been going on for so very long on the UFO's and tell what the Goverment really knows about them.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
EDIT

[edit on 15-1-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
*************************IMPORTANT**************************

THIS IS THE UFO IDEA THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE UP:

citizensbriefingbook.change.gov...

THIS "End the Truth Embargo on Extraterrestrials (UFO Disclosure)" IDEA HAS 13,610 POINTS AND 229 COMMENTS, AND IS CURRENTLY ON PAGE 4 OF THE MOST POPULAR IDEAS. THE "UFO Disclosure" IDEA IS NO LONGER THE NUMBER 1 "UFO" IDEA.

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CHANGE THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE MADE AWARE OF SO WE DON'T LOOSE FOCUS OF GETTING A UFO IDEA INCLUDED IN THE CITIZEN BRIEFING BOOK.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ahhh I don't like how the American thinks.. they really think they can keep the truth away from the world forever? THEY CAN'T. One day we'll know the truth because the ET themself will come and say HI or GOODBYE! All they can do is retard the disclosure .. but we'll one day know for sure...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I just voted for that one, but the other one we were voting on hasn't that less many votes. It has about 12130 Points right now, and this 'new' one has 13570 Points.

If people can, voting in both certainly won't hurt. It will help to raise the awareness of the subject.

But even if these ideas don't get as many points as the ones currently in the top positions, it seems to me that the UFO Disclosure ideas (especially these 2) have the most comments, so people are definitely taking notice.

One thing I'd like to say about this 'new' idea though, I don't like some of the assumptions it makes on the opening comment. The other one simply called for UFO disclosure, this one talks about extraterrestrials specifically.

While I believe some UFOs are of extraterrestrial origin, we can't say we know they are. Even if they are not from this planet, doesn't mean they are extraterrestrial in the way we think it means.

I guess I don't like seeing things talked about in these absolute terms when we have no way of knowing for sure. Especially if we're trying the public in general to take notice and support these efforts.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Others state that they are not in america and have voted anyway, and i would have no problem voting if it was for your country. just a friendly nudge.

I have valued your approach to ATS very much, i can tell you had a real vigor and sense of urgency about the UFO evidence/testemony/disclosure topics in the past, but now you simply let the cards fall where they may.. i too am becoming this way, simply taking note of all the similar ufo cases that match in detail.

BUT i would like to nudge you again and say.. at times there are ufo cases that refresh me, and make me think...why did i ever doubt limit myself in the first place, but being to open about this subject can do more harm than good, SO with that said, i would like to encourage you to come out of the passive state, and go pro active on this one.

@UFOREALITY

the new topic that you flag as important is doing well in my eyes. IF we can get some people to CALL COAST TO COAST and get this word out, we could have a chance!

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES THIS AS THE MOST VALUABLE OPPORTUNITY WE"VE HAD IN YEARS

im sending an email to linda moulton howe since she will be on the show on the 29th.. people listen to her ya know.

enjoy your day people.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wish we could combine both high rating UFO topics.

We'd be up on the front page then.

*Scrunches face in an attempt to make the topics merge with mind powahs*

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join