It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

And what did Israel do that provoked Hamas to fire those 80 at Israel?

They... existed. They didn't starve the Gaza Strip. If the Pallies can get lions and weapons in they can get food in but... They don't. If the Pallies take the over half a billion a year in funding from the US and use it too buy weapons and not food it is their fault. Anyways, go Israel, wipe out Hamas and all the terrorist lovers with them.

You need to study up on history too I see. Show me the proof that "Pallies" only get weapons and no food for their people. I want to see hard evidence, not conjecture or some off beat website tabloid tale, hard proof undisputable evidence. And its quite hard for the "Pallies" to go out and get more food supplies when they are blocked in by the oppressor.

And if you are implying that the "Pallies" have no right to exsist when it was they who had thier nation taken from them, then you seriously need to go back to grade school and pay attention to history class this time.

Why cant people simply do the research and go by facts and not all this rediculous assumption assertions? Are you affraid of what you will find? Perhaps it should frighten you to know the truth. At the very least, you will know the truth. As to if you accept it or not...thats your problem to resolve.

Try it...lots of history can be found, both via the net and in real books that can be found at the library, public and on campuses.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 27-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I wouldn't contemplate such a thing. You will be designated a terrorist and get disappeared.

The best you can do is to be an activist. The truth is poison to the zionist. The fact that you have anti-Israeli views is a matter of record and zionist sayanim and Israeli allies will get your ip and know who and where you are. Once they flag your name, they may start on on you and cause you problems indefinitely.

Once that zionist monkey latches on it will not let go so if they target you, start being an activist and be more troublesome with writings and demonstrations. These zionists only know how to escalate and are very stupid. They actually believe that people they target fear them.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

"This is nothing like 9/11 Where Muslim Terrorists murdered thousands of people."

... Yeah, right!

Those brainwashed, even here in ATS...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm looking at the tv.So far 155 are dead, among them woman and children and another 200 injured.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Unit: Yael Reconnaissance Troup
Place of incident: Palestinian check point in the West Bank near Rama
Description:

February 2002

There was an attack on 6 people here at ‘443’ (designation of our position, or our-held hilltop), 6 soldiers from the Corps of Engineers. Some terrorist arrived at a (our) checkpoint and killed 6. That evening we were rushed off to a room. Suddenly our squad commander came from some two-minute long briefing saying ‘Listen….we are doing…our action is a revenge. We are going to kill 6 Palestinian policemen somewhere, revenging our six they took down’. There were about 4 positions beyond our ‘443’ under the control of Palestinian policemen, and we were sent to each of these positions to ‘liquidate’ the Palestinian policemen there.
Our briefing was also about 2 minutes long, defining our action as a revenge, while I was still deliberating, asking ‘what had they done?’ ‘who are they?’. The answer was: Palestinian policemen. On my question ‘what did they do?’ the answer was’ there was a suspicion that the terrorist who killed our 6 came through that (Palestinian) checkpoint. Suspicion, but no concrete evidence. But I was told: it doesn’t matter; they took six of ours, and we are going to take six of theirs.

That’s the expression used?

That’s the expression: ‘revenge’. Also a day later the press reported a ‘revenge action’. It was not hidden (from the public). The announcement clearly read ’revenge action’. It was a crazy ‘blood revenge’ rush. We had a long hike ahead of us to get there and we arrived on foot at around 4AM. There was no one there during the night and the check point was locked for the night. There was some sort of building where they slept, coming down during the day to the checkpoint and staying there.

And you hid in an ambush?

We waited for them in an ambush. The idea was simply to kill them all. Whenever they arrived, we would kill them, regardless whether (they were) armed or not. If they were Palestinian policemen, they were to be shot. The order was given and our six opened fire. The first firing was ineffective and missed. They (our, other shooters) were also supposed to hit the street lighting, but missed that too. We got up and fired, hitting two of theirs (the Palestinian policemen), killing the two. But they weren’t killed after all. Pardon me, they were injured: I think we hit one in the shoulder and one in the leg, or something like it, and they escaped. So we continued (shooting). I should add: I shot one in the head as he was running while another one was crawling behind. We got up and started chasing them. It was… really… I really enjoyed it. It was the first time (in my experience) that we were in an ‘advance….storm….’ situation, like in our training exercises. And we acted flawlessly. We performed superbly. And then he (one of the policemen?) ran and we continued to advance. He entered one of the corrugated sheet metal sheds and the four of us sprayed the shed with bullets. A gas cylinder there exploded and everything around caught fire..fire..fire….
Meanwhile we had a killed policeman, another one in this burning inferno, and a third one, escaping. We ran after him into a graveyard, or something like a graveyard, stood on the surrounding wall and shot at him. We killed him too ……

Were they armed?

Wait a minute. Meanwhile they didn’t shoot at us. Didn’t return fire.

Except when it all started?

No! The initial were ours.

Oh, OK.

We didn’t run into them and they never fired at us during any phase of the operation. Initially we opened fire from a distance, hitting nothing. Then we got up to storm the position, hitting one of theirs and he escaped. I hit him with another bullet. The second ran into the shed (that caught fire) while we chased the third to the graveyard. The fourth one escaped.

The guy in the cemetery was killed?

No (above he was quoted as saying yes, he was killed!). We stood on the wall, shot, and he fell. That was the end. Now the first one who fell lay on the ground and we saw only the lower part of his body. Some boulder hid him. There were three or four (of our guys) who kept shooting at the body, punching holes into it.

To ‘confirm kill’?

No. From the excitement of the battle they punched holes, punching him completely. At the retreat from the cemetery I went to check, to ‘confirm kill’ and also to take his rifle away. I reached him and he was smashed…. a completely smashed body. I turned the body around. It was a guy in his mid-fiftieths or sixtieths, very old. No arms. Later we understood, that, including the one at the cemetery, no one of them was armed.

Were they uniformed?

They wore the uniforms of Palestinian policemen but were unarmed. And we went and threw another grenade into this thing that was burning…

Source

Wonder what the brainwashed sheeps have to say on this. I guess nothing.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Mdv2]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

There are pictures of dead children for heaven sake! And all you can do is commend it! No innocent blood should be spilled for ANY reason.

Speaking of false flags en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

As sad as civilian deaths are, if "ANY" country were attacked for days in a row with rockets and mortars "ANY" country would have a military reply.

It is no surprise, the terrorists were warned, day after day if they kept attacking, they would get a military response.

They kept up the rocket and mortar attacks.

Big surprise, they got a military "RESPONCE" to their attacks.

It is truly sad that the Hamas terrorist’s attacks have caused injury and death to both sides civilians.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Sky News. "West Bank violence spreads." Looks like the next generation will its go at playing Intifada.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Very true. Hamas has got exactly what it wanted.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Obviously yet another who needs to read up on the entire history of this Isarel/Palistine conflict and someone who has been programmed to slap the "terrorist" label on everything.

I suppose those killed children are terrorists too eh?

Funny how one side of the coin these days always referes the other as terrorists. I wonder where that household name came from and who pounded it into the walls.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zapataman

There are pictures of dead children for heaven sake! And all you can do is commend it! No innocent blood should be spilled for ANY reason.

Proof they were actually dead? en.wikipedia.org... The Pallies have on thousands of occasions attacked themselves or faked attacked. The "dead kids" were probably just more actors like before.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

"Fear no one!"

I am not anti-semitic, I even have jewish blood in me, and I have use to my freedom of speech, and I can spread my words as much as I want... There is nothing to stop my thoughts.

- If I start to fear my own thoughts, what is my reason for living anyway?

If I sign in to somewhere, and make some oath, or get paid to defend some values, its different thing... But long as I am neutral citizen, I can support or choose witch side I ever want.

- And you have the same right.

I support humanism and justice in general, and I dont see any justice in Israeli government acts these days. There is opposition in that country too, which I support.

- If someone really wants to find me, arrest, discuss or do what ever with me, its 100% ok! I have secured my ass so many different ways, that even my own country, and its officials are having hard time to get me caught from anything, because in the end, no matter what I have done, I never did anything...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zapataman

GamerGal's profile says that she hates racists and bigots

go figure.

sad that these two cultures keep provoking each other.

stupid senseless war

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

As I stated in my post, read all of it.....

It was the day after day rocket and mortar attacks by the terrorists hamas that caused a military responce to occur.

Yes, it is very sad that the Hamas attacks kill and injure civillians on both sides.

Simple logic, you attack someone, expect them to counter attack.

Hamas attacked day after day and were warned day after day what would happen.

They continued to attack and got what they wanted, a military responce to their attacks.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by RFBurns

As I stated in my post, read all of it.....

It was the day after day rocket and mortar attacks by the terrorists hamas that caused a military responce to occur.

Yes, it is very sad that the Hamas attacks kill and injure civillians on both sides.

Simple logic, you attack someone, expect them to counter attack.

Hamas attacked day after day and were warned day after day what would happen.

They continued to attack and got what they wanted, a military responce to their attacks.

Funny i don't recall Hamas owning any F -16s.
How would you respond if you were caged in like an animal without any food? DESPERATE!
Sadly Hamas did feed the beast by its response, and now the Zionist can play the victim.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Zapataman]

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Zapataman]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Shocking article and truly shows the cowardice of the Israelis. Ambushing unarmed village policemen in their fifties or sixties is apparently a 'military tactical situation' where 'highly' trained IDF soldiers preform flawless action.

Give a break!

It really explains why the Hisbollah fighters kicked their butts.

[edit on 073131p://am3116 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Oh sure, pouring blood and buried civilians are going to fake all that. You actually fall for that wiki founder's article?

Propeganda..pure and simple to make all of this cozy and fuzzy warm for the numbed dumbed.

Tell you what, write to the parents of those killed kids and ask them if they planned to fake their deaths today after Israel announced the plans for retaliatory strikes.

Maybe Israel fired "Israellywood" missiles today?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
BREAKING!!!

Shadow of death spreads over Gaza

Israeli helicopters fly over the Gaza Strip for a second round of attacks after killing at least 180 people in their previous attack.

Military gunboats have also been approaching the coastal territory, witnesses told Press TV on Saturday.

www.presstv.ir...

- And what is their target this time, if first wave hit Police stations?

Hospitals, Schools, businesses, refugee camps...

Looks like a US Chopper to me...

[edit on 27-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Who hasn't got Jewish blood in them? Most of our homegrown *snip* terrorists here in the UK are from Kashmir. Kashmir people are actually originally Jews by DNA and culture, one of the lost tribes just like Pathans in Afghan.

====
Mod Edit: no racial or ethnic slurs, please.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

You might try doing a little research and find out what Israel did to provoke Hamas. There are ALWAYS two sides to every story.

Cheers!!!!

amen, brother. the palestinians have carried quite a burden for far too long. mainstream media ignores their plight and refuses to report this situation accurately. most americans likely believe poor isreal is forced to fight evil palestine for scraps of land? there most definitely is an evil in this region, but it certainly isn't palestine.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join