It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

You right. It's called Iran!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zapataman

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by RFBurns

As I stated in my post, read all of it.....

It was the day after day rocket and mortar attacks by the terrorists hamas that caused a military responce to occur.

Yes, it is very sad that the Hamas attacks kill and injure civillians on both sides.

Simple logic, you attack someone, expect them to counter attack.

Hamas attacked day after day and were warned day after day what would happen.

They continued to attack and got what they wanted, a military responce to their attacks.

Funny i don't recall Hamas owning any F -16s.
How would you respond if you were caged in animal without any food? DESPERATE!
Sadly Hamas did feed the beast by its response, and now the Zionist can play the victim.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Zapataman]

Exactly. The Palastine people are surrounded, caged in and have been so for decades and have made attempts to go to the table and simply ask for their own nation and be left alone, refused each and ever time and continue to be caged in. You bet they are going to lash out at an oppressor and with anything they can against high tech weaponry, most of which comes from guess who!!!!

Granted Palastine has done wrong also, but consider the apples to oranges here, they are naturally going to be more aggressive with their sticks and stones when faced with the weaponry of much higher calibur.

And all they wanted from the very begining..is their own nation.

Now innocents on both sides die.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Well, besides video of "victims" getting back on the stretcher, and the Pallies attacking themselves so much they got a name for it. Look for Pallywood on youtube.

Edit, here is the link, again. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-12-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst

amen, brother. the palestinians have carried quite a burden for far too long. mainstream media ignores their plight and refuses to report this situation accurately. most americans likely believe poor isreal is forced to fight evil palestine for scraps of land? there most definitely is an evil in this region, but it certainly isn't palestine.

All of GAZA should be "sanitized". For no other reason than the complete ignorance of such statements as the above pajama clad, armchair, expert.........

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

You might try doing a little research and find out what Israel did to provoke Hamas. There are ALWAYS two sides to every story.

Cheers!!!!

amen, brother. the palestinians have carried quite a burden for far too long. mainstream media ignores their plight and refuses to report this situation accurately. most americans likely believe poor isreal is forced to fight evil palestine for scraps of land? there most definitely is an evil in this region, but it certainly isn't palestine.

Indeed. Folks just have to look at the map and clearly see who has the advantage and has had the advantage over the other. The entire region is smaller than most states here in the US! And look at that tiny little plot the Palastines are shoved into and surrounded, intimidated and held back.

No wonder they lash out with a fury against hi tech weaponry provided by...ahemm!!

From knowing the history, both sides are in the wrong for the way they handled things. Both are wrong in their strikes and counter strikes. For decades this has been going on, same result, innocents killed on both sides. Why cant the Palastines have their own nation and simply be left alone like they have been wanting for over 30 years?

The answer is so simple, yet something over there, someone over there, is insistant on keeping this back and forth death game from stopping.

Or is it someone from somewhere else wanting this to continue? The history points to some very interesting answers to that question.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
In pictures: Gaza attack aftermath

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I willing to bet my entire years pay that everyone in this thread that supports isreal thinks jews and arabs more specifficly isreal and palistine have been fighting forever

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Its nice to see people here that are level headed, considering both sides before judging. Its sad that some people will never wake from their dream and believe everything MSM tells them.

Even though the zionist just commited mass murder, in thier minds nothing is wrong with that, or refuse to acknowlegde their crimes, becuse clearly zionist are incapable of a crime.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Zapataman]

link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by RFBurns

Well, besides video of "victims" getting back on the stretcher, and the Pallies attacking themselves so much they got a name for it. Look for Pallywood on youtube. It won't change your mind, you'll still hate the Jews, but it might enlighten you to what the Pallies do.

I do not hate Jews. Never said that I did, nor implied that I hate Jews. You are making an assumption, a very WRONG assumption by mis-interpreting what I am writting. I think I have said more than once, that both sides are in the wrong and both sides have caused death to innocents. How does that make you think I hate Jews or Palastinians?

I am neutral to the issues, but I dont ignore the history from both sides of the issue..I think that clearly defines me as someone who does not hate either Jews or Palastinians.

No I wont go over to youtube for reliable source, youtube is about as reliable for actual fact sources as is the tabloid newspaper at the checkout counter is, makes for good rumor and babble controversy.

Instead, I rely on factual historical record that can be found in printed publications dating from the 60's and 70's and 80's and 90's. The REAL facts, not fancied up fantasy eye candy catching ratings grabbing media of just today. There is far more to this whole thing than just the past year events. These two sides have held vendettas against each other for a very, very long time and have carried it over from one leadership to the next.

Cheers!!!!

link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Again, every one! www.youtube.com... I did the hard work for you. Now all you need to do is click the link and watch Pallywood for yourselves! "Dead children" waving at cameras, "dead" people climbing back on to stretchers, "dead" people walking around just fine a week after their performance, so forth.

Edit to add. You hate the Jews that much? You refuse to even watch DOCUMENTARIES on Pallywood because it might change your mind about how much you hate the Jews? You rely on "facts" from the Pallies, the same ones who hire actors to act out attacks and play victims. Fine, keep being an anti semite and hating the Jews and celebrating Osama Bin Laden's brothers murdering children.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

I hate to speak on somones behalf but hating zionism is not hating jews and its not being anti-semite
i freaking hate zionists , Do i hate jewish people? No
Its like hating every single american because your government is the biggest joke going

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

When will you realize that most people here are fairly intelligent people who do not give a damn about your silly "pallywood" that you keep going on about in multiple threads? I'm beginning to think you are a targeting dis-info agent because even the girl in my senior history class who thought the Nazi's bombed London with nukes in WWII had more sense than to believe such silliness.

Edited to add: Osama Bin Ladens brothers? The Bin Ladens are Saudi-Arabian. The issue at hand is the Palestinians and the Israeli's! Neither have been related to each other for several thousand years. And yes, a little tidbit, the Israeli's are genetically related to the Palestinians and Arabs you denounce as murdering tribalists, because both groups were living side by side a mere 2000 ago!

[edit on 27-12-2008 by D.E.M.]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Breaking News

HEZBOLLAH IS ACTIVATING!!!

The Israeli bombardment also sparked rallies across the Arab world, including in Amman, the capital of Jordan, and Damascus in Syria.

Hezbollah, the Lebanese movement which fought a 33-day war against Israel in the summer of 2006, called for a demonstration in the southern suburbs of the Lebanese capital, Beirut, later on Saturday.

"Politically speaking, this is devastating... We can see people in Ramallah coming out on the streets, calling on the leaderships in the Palestinian territories to unite, and set aside their differences knowing that that will be difficult, as it has been for the past year and a half.

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
GamerGal - why are you waving the anti-semtic flag so hard? its apparannt you haven`t been here for long - or you would understand that many Jews here dislike > even hate the zionist regime of israel that makes even there own lives living hell at times ; want to protest , as a jew in israel? well the IDF will stamp on you if you dont tow the party line.

want to be a christian in israel? be prepared to be openly attacked and have your bible burnt in pyres.
look at both sides , i ask you , before screaming at `terrorist rag heads` again.

history and how the first leders of israel killled British troops would be another place to start as well - this conflict has been going on since the 1920`s.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Such silliness as "dead' Children waving at the camera? Pallywood is real and only those who hate the Jews so much as too ignore any and all facts to the contrary deny it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Such silliness as branding anyone who voices dislike for the jewish as an anti-semite , zionism is real and only those who love ass kissing the jewish state as much too ignore any and all facts that is been starving, killing and stealing land from the rightfull owners off that land are the only ones idiotic enough to deny it

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zapataman
reply to post by RFBurns

Its nice to see people here that are level headed, considering both sides before judging. Its sad that some people will never wake from their dream and believe everything MSM tells them.

Even though the zionist just commited mass murder, in thier minds nothing is wrong with that, or refuse to acknowlegde their crimes, becuse clearly zionist are incapable of a crime.

Thank you for seeing that and recognizing it. It is exactly what I am trying to tell some who think Im some Jew hater or support one side over the other. I dont support either side. I just look at both sides of the conflict, their issues, their reasons, and their purposes for continuing this endless and senseless fighting that is only killing innocent people on both sides.

Former president Carter during his administration, tried desperately to bring the two to the negotiating table to resolve the issues that Israel and Palestine are fighting over today, yet it was sheer stubborness by one side that the negotiations failed. Carter writes about this in his book Palesine Peace Not Apartite. Some have ridiculed this book and done so with information that is not fact based but assumption based. One only need to study the hard evidence and history to know the inside story to this ongoing conflict.

Even former president George Bush Sr. tried to resolve those issues over there. Article about it HERE. And who was it that thwarted the efforts to end the fighting and recognize that the Palestinians deserved their own nation and independance? Just read and find out.

Here is a manuscript from a news conference with former president Reagan about the Israel/Palestine situation from 1987. LINK

I can post alot more, but all folks have to do is google it and find a hord of factual history regarding this conflict with Israel and Palestine.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 27-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You do realize that Israel has one of the most effective and active propaganda / Dis Info machines in the entire world, second only to China and the USA? You do realize that if you were attempting to wipe out a group of people and take their land, you would use every tool at your disposal, including a little "Media Magic"?

Perhaps you should ponder that in this day and age, anyone can be holding the camera and calling the shots.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.

When will you realize that most people here are fairly intelligent people who do not give a damn about your silly "pallywood" that you keep going on about in multiple threads? I'm beginning to think you are a targeting dis-info agent because even the girl in my senior history class who thought the Nazi's bombed London with nukes in WWII had more sense than to believe such silliness.

Well said. This girl reminds me of kindergarten. She's on my ignore list now because nothing reasonable comes out of this.

Anyhow, the US once again failed to condemn the air attacks on the Gaza strip. Seriously SNIP the American government. Like the Israeli soldier said in the video i posted on page 5: the public opinion of America is the strongest weapon Israel has. Once the US has gone bankrupt much will change for Israel:

Remember the Roman Empire, the state of Judea behaved in ways which annoyed the Romans but didn't do them any harm. At the point that they were becoming a nuisance, the Romans turned against them, destroyed their temple, wiped them out and told them 'an empire has bigger concerns than you'. This is what Israel faces in the next 25 years.

The risk that the American empire will say wait a minute, you don't matter so much to us, either because we need oil more than we need you or because oil is no longer important - doesn't matter both has the same effect. You are more trouble than you are worth and the issue of the Holocaust and Antisemitism is declining with demographic move to the next generation. This is a catastrophe for Israel, because Israel has no other friends in the world.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Mdv2]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join