It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Runningtobabylon

Thanks from words behalf, GammerGal has been active in her Zionist posts for a while now, and I just ignore her statements, because those are highly distorted, and she seems to show no respects for other point of views...

Many times I have been motion to condemn a nation, like USA in Iraq or Afghanistan, but I just cant. US has great citizens like my favorites Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Jeff Rense and many good folks here in ATS too; so there is some hope left...

I am trying to find my favorite from Israel too, and I am getting closer to their opposition every day, but still its difficult to name those, but more than 1500 soldiers of IDF are refusing to serve in occupied territory, more than 300 are jailed. So there are many who I respect and support...

"You dont have to be a Jew, to be a Zionist... And these crimes against humanity is made by them!"

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I am neutral to the issues, but I dont ignore the history from both sides of the issue..I think that clearly defines me as someone who does not hate either Jews or Palastinians.

Palestinians would love neutrality from the West but as a neutral you are an antiSemite as far as zionist go.

You obviously have not gone to a Holocaust and antiSemitism training course. Once you do this, you will learn that up is down and down is up. When you have an independent thought or an issue with Israel think of the Holocaust really hard. Now sharrup and pay your taxes like a good boy, Israel needs more munitions for the current campaign in Gaza.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Wow, I mention Pallywood and I get messages, ignored, attacked! I guess the truth about the Pallies must be a touchy subject with their supporters. So don't watch the documentaries on it. Don't watch the video of "dead" children waving at cameras. Just keep hating the Jews for having the audacity too exist on their holy land given too them by God.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runningtobabylon
I willing to bet my entire years pay that everyone in this thread that supports isreal thinks jews and arabs more specifficly isreal and palistine have been fighting forever

there was a time when jews lived peacefully in pallestine. zionists on the other hand have disrupted life for palestinians and jews for more than sixty years. until the zionists are disposed of there will be no peace here.

too much ignorance here. sad that people defend this evil without bothering to even understand it. those of you ignorantly backing isreal would be shocked if you understood how shamefully stupid you look to those that know. if i didn't feel so sorry for you, i would be embarrassed for you. seriously!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I enjoy your quote, because it outlines a key fact about this scenario: If Israel had not had the backing of the world powers during its formation, it would not exist. If it had not had the nuclear backing of the US during the 60's-80's, it would have been wiped out by the nations who's land it invaded in force during this time.

Really, the Israeli's just poured in on ramshackle boats during the late 40's. Without the backing of Britain, the Arabs would have just refused them docking permission and sent them right back where they came from, preventing this whole damn situation in the first place.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

If Israel hadn't been wiped out by the Romans... They never would have stopped existing. Now its the Muslims hating the Jews and trying too exterminate them all.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Interesting article here, Olmert has moved to his office close to IDF Command and will adress his nation soon.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has moved to work from his office in the Kirya base in Tel Aviv, to be closer to the IDF and Defense Ministry's decision-making hub there.

The PM is expected to deliver a public address at 8:00 pm this evening. (Roni Sofer)

www.ynetnews.com...

Ground incursion? Outside threats? Wait and see.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Mammoth]

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Mammoth]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Yup! Not all zionists are Jews and being a Jew doesn't make you a zionist.

The sooner the American people recognise this the better and they would be free of the antiSemite baiting.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

You mean the Province of Judea?
Israel ceased to exist when God banished the Jews for perverting his teachings.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

"Pallies"?
I suppose if i called jewish people "Jewies" i would branded an anti-semite racist right?
And speaking of documentaries , I have one for you i would like you to watch

Google Video Link

(stream on the post might not work)
Heres the link

A thought-provoking and powerful documentary film on the current and historical root causes of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Unlike any other film ever produced on the conflict -- 'Occupation 101' presents a comprehensive analysis of the facts and hidden truths surrounding the never ending controversy and dispels many of its long-perceived myths and misconceptions.

The film also details life under Israeli military rule, the role of the United States in the conflict, and the major obstacles that stand in the way of a lasting and viable peace. The roots of the conflict are explained through first-hand on-the-ground experiences from leading Middle East scholars, peace activists, journalists, religious leaders and humanitarian workers whose voices have too often been suppressed in American media outlets.

The film covers a wide range of topics -- which include -- the first wave of Jewish immigration from Europe in the 1880's, the 1920 tensions, the 1948 war, the 1967 war, the first Intifada of 1987, the Oslo Peace Process, Settlement expansion, the role of the United States Government, the second Intifada of 2000, the separation barrier and the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza, as well as many heart wrenching testimonials from victims of this tragedy.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Runningtobabylon]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

you really have no clue regarding this situation, that is obvious. stop humiliating yourself. just pull your pants up and go home. it's getting painful!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
but still its difficult to name those

What the deuce?

You've obviously either nonchalant or blind to Israeli domestic politics. The Israeli Labor party is a deeply admired coalition of individuals across the Middle East and Europe.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
BREAKING

From the Israeli Defence minister:

Heard this live on Sky news TV, some quotes:

"time to fight in Gaza has come and the operation wont be short."

"Israeli strikes on Gaza will continue as long as necessary"

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by RFBurns

I am neutral to the issues, but I dont ignore the history from both sides of the issue..I think that clearly defines me as someone who does not hate either Jews or Palastinians.

Palestinians would love neutrality from the West but as a neutral you are an antiSemite as far as zionist go.

You obviously have not gone to a Holocaust and antiSemitism training course. Once you do this, you will learn that up is down and down is up. When you have an independent thought or an issue with Israel think of the Holocaust really hard. Now sharrup and pay your taxes like a good boy, Israel needs more munitions for the current campaign in Gaza.

I dont know where your getting off that Im supporting Israel in all this or have anything to do with or am a antiSemite as far as zionist is concerned.

Are you reading my posts completely or just the first line or two? Are you even bothering to click on the links in my post on page 8 that I have given to show everyone that there is a deep history here with BOTH..again let me spell that out...B.O.T.H. sides causing these problems and innocent deaths?

Im no Zionist, or Semite, or anti this or anti that. I am an AMERICAN ok. And tho I do pay taxes, it burdens me to see my tax dollars being used on military hardware that is killing innocent kids. But at least I can be glad that I am not the one who pulled the trigger or pushed the fire button that send missiles into a building full of school kids. I am in fact P.O'ed about it tho.

Again, knowing the factual history of all of this...I did pay attention in history classes and read up on the history of the region over the years, I dont pick any side, but I recognize both sides issues and their goals.

Read those links I provided on page 8, it gives a good insight to what happend and why things are happening today. And its just the tip of the historical record iceburg.

Go back about two pages and see that when I typed "Pallies", it was in reply to gamergal's initiating the phrase "Pallies". Please get all facts in first before jumping to wrong conclusions.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 27-12-2008 by RFBurns]

link   
reply to post by Runningtobabylon

You first. Jew is shorter then Jewies. Pallies is shorter the Palestinian Terrorists that hate all Jews and want to exterminate all Jews from the planet. Second Zerbst, humiliated? I just provide proof of Pallywood is real, documented, and recorded.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

He supports you. he was using Sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Nono, you read him wrong. He was writing in sarcasm man, go through and read the paragraph again.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Hamas began the bombardment. Is this a little to tricky to understand?

They did this because Israel shut off the gaza to all food and aid for weeks. People were eating grass!!! Is this a llittle to tricky to understand?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
GamerGal

Perhaps these sites can shed some light on what we are trying to explain, please read before bashing.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
www.jewsnotzionists.org...
www.nkusa.org...

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Zapataman]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join