It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy: The Bailout Is Actually An International Ransom to Prevent Another 9/11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There is a phenomenon happening with WTC theories, similar to what happened with the JFK assassination. I'll call it "muddying the water" for want of a better term.

While there are legitimate questions still to be addressed as to what is konwn as the "official version" explanation of events - credible scientists, engineers, reporters, historians, have put together a massive detailed account of what happened and why.

The so-called Truth movement, spends it time picking away at details of this, coming up with counter explanations, almost all with little or no solid support.

The Truther version continually absorbs and accepts more and more speculative information, often internally conflicting. There is a small but volatile sub-culture and industry in generating doubt and new explanations.

The lack of a solid, clear, documented version of the alternative story, only contributes to it being dismissed as a combination of delusion, paranoia and disinformation.

When an assembled alternative document to the official version emerges, that passes cridibility and scientific tests, people might listen.

But years later we are all waiting.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Crakeur

Two words: Plausible Deniability. The weapon used for this exercise was the same weapon used in Oklahoma City, a directed beam weapon based in space, most likely on the International Space Station. Oklahoma City was a test for 9-11, and as you can see from the videos and testimony reinforced concrete can easily be turned into dust in an instant using this weapon. I do not know the complete science of the project, or even how it works, exactly, but as one can see, it does work. Will they use it again? Probably.

Please show me any evidence to suggest this is, at all real and not just part of someones imagination.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Honestly.. I skipped everything other than the first post. I went to Dr. Judy Wood's website and I noticed she is using some images from a thread I started back in april... www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have no problem with this.. in fact I am very very happy that my research is being used. I am 99% sure that the towers were brought down by HAARP... I hacked (legally) their site and found the graphs to prove (suggest) that they brought the towers down.. it was all coincidence that I came to this conclusion. by the way. I hadn't thought they actually used it before.. nor did I hear any theories that they used HAARP to do it before that. I just looked at the data and thought there was a strong chance that what I was looking at indicated they used HAARP to drop the towers. The rise and fall of energy coming form HAARP perfectly coincided with the collapse of each tower. Any ways... Your theory about the ransom is.. somewhat plausible in my eyes. But I am confident that (not the Navy as I said before) but a group inside of DARPA that deals with DEWs (can't think of the name right now) was in control of and used HAARP to bring the towers down. So... who ever gives orders to DARPA was responsible... but then you have to look at who gives orders to the guy that give orders. maybe Rockefellers etc? But then of course you have to look at the guy that gives orders to Rockefeller... Rothchild?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Does anyone actually have any evidence? All I hear is wild speculative stories with zero foundation.

Just curious if anyone really wants to find out what happened or is this just one of those threads where everyone likes to, "What if" everything to death?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Follow the m-m-m-money. WE are the people that are spending umpteen billions on far out weaponry, who else but us?
I don't see how destroying those white elephant buildings was overkill.
It succeeded in accomplishing many objectives:
Bush got his justification for war with Iraq.
Silverstein doubled his money.
Whoever owned them was going to have to remove the asbestos from the towers. A bill for hundreds of millions-- avoided.
Downtown renewal without the hassle of years of hearings.
Follow the money. Follow the money.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Does anyone actually have any evidence? All I hear is wild speculative stories with zero foundation.

Just curious if anyone really wants to find out what happened or is this just one of those threads where everyone likes to, "What if" everything to death?

Ok.. check it.

image source: wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil...

This is an animation I made of how I think HAARP induced an earthquake on April 18th 2008 in Indiana/Illinois.

Click it to see the whole thing.

Here are the graphs from HAARP Before and after that earthquake.

(had to cut the image because it was too long)

A little photo evidence...

Now all that is about an earthquake.. I posted all that so you understand how this HAARP thing works... Now check out the graphs from 9/11

There ya go... Evidence...
I had to basically hack into the HAARP website to get those graphs form 9/11 (completely legal though) If you try to go back past 2004 the site says the graphs are "Unavailable"... but I figured out how to get to them on a different (public) server that they said didn't exist.

I don't want this to be the case. I really don't like the idea that we killed our own people, but from the data I have found it seems not only possible, but probable.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I have a lot more info to share, but check this post out...

"Originally posted by COOL HAND
Why is the US Navy getting blamed for this?

They aren't the only ones who have a part in this program, yet the OP would have you believe that they caused this.

Is there any chance that the author could come up with some solid evidence, like an order for the "test" that was signed by someone from the Navy?

I am also a little confused how HAARP could cause earthquakes."

Reply by PhyberDragon:

"I have a degree in acoustic intelligence technologies from the US Navy and clearances for life through to the Pentagon. It includes qualifications and field experience with the frquenciy types in question, as well as, the area of ionizing radiation. All I'll say is you'd be surprised what's possible and what exists in functioning use. I will not discuss whether such things as are suggested are occuring. I will say it is not technologically impossible, and further, that it would be relatively complex by design but easy to accomplish.
As to Naval involvement...It is their area of expertise, that, and they far oustrip the other branches combined in resources and assets. What's more the Ionosphere falls into the realm of space and space is the jurisdiction of the NAVY.
I wonder if CyberSpace falls under Navy Jurisdiction as well, I mean, it does qualify as a virtual Ocean more than it does airspace.
As to why earthquakes, well, as these are just theories )right) why not check out Phase One of Project Blue Beam."

Not to mention pages and pages of information, declassified documents and wikipedia/reliable sources, that says HAARP is capable of these catastrophes.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

So are you saying that our government created an earthquake to drop the buildings?

If so, please show local earthquake data graphs. Everything I've seen only shows seismic disturbances from the collapse of the buildings and the disturbances were local.

We can't predict earth quakes but we can create them? Seems doubtful.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

The seismic evidence is interesting. According to Judy Wood a 2.1 measure on the Richter scale is on the level of a quarry blast. She speculates that a building of the size and mass of one of those towers falling down in a heap should be more, but that is only speculation.

An oddball thing that is not speculation is that the towers which were virtually identical had markedly different seismic readings (remember that the Richter is an logarithmic scale, so even a difference of a couple of points is more substantial than it looks numerically.) I think one tower was 2.1 and one was 2.3.

She also said that the seismic recording of the tremors caused by each tower went on for eight seconds. Even at free fall speed, it would take 9.2 seconds (from memory) for everything to drop to the ground.

Just want to point out, I don't take everything she says as gospel, but she points to a lot of odd things that, under the circumstances, should be explained in detail by people qualified to do it, and who will do it in the interest of truth, not politics.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here is some data on the level of damage that various tremors measured on the Richter scale are likely to cause:

www.answers.com...

Less than 2.0 Micro Microearthquakes, not felt. About 8,000 per day

2.0-2.9 Minor Generally not felt, but recorded. About 1,000 per day

3.0-3.9 Often felt, but rarely causes damage. 49,000 per year (est.)

4.0-4.9 Light Noticeable shaking of indoor items, rattling noises. Significant damage unlikely. 6,200 per year (est.)

5.0-5.9 Moderate Can cause major damage to poorly constructed buildings over small regions. At most slight damage to well-designed buildings. 800 per year

6.0-6.9 Strong Can be destructive in areas up to about 160 kilometres (100 mi) across in populated areas. 120 per year

7.0-7.9 Major Can cause serious damage over larger areas. 18 per year
8.0-8.9 Great Can cause serious damage in areas several hundred miles across. 1 per year

9.0-9.9 Devastating in areas several thousand miles across. 1 per 20 years

10.0+ Epic Never recorded; see below for equivalent seismic energy yield.
Extremely rare (Unknown)

One of the points that Wood makes is that the data on 9/11 is anomalous. She believes that a lot of the mass of the buildings went up in smoke, never actually hitting the ground.

She has other reasons for believing this besides the seismic data. People really should listen to her lecture in the videos linked earlier in the thread to understand why she is saying the things she does.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

No no... I am not saying they caused an earthquake to drop them.. Looking back I guess I didn't elaborate on that, Sorry. The first set of graphs show HAARP causing an earthquake on April 18 2008. I then dug up the graphs from Sept 11 2001. The website said the graphs were deleted but I found them hidden on a server. I looked at them and found that the energy coming from HAARP during the collapse of each tower was much higher than the power used to cause the earthquake on April 18th, which was felt from Florida to Canada, and then also the raise and fall of the energy coming from HAARP perfectly coincided with the collapse of each tower, as seen in the graphs above. This does not prove HAARP was responsible.. but the evidence suggests that it was possible. As to how HAARP is capable of doing this... I am not 100% sure, but I have 2 theories:

1. HAARP is very basically a huge microwave. They also have the capability to direct the energy where they want to (known fact). They may have charged it up then directed the energy into each tower. That energy heated the steal to its melting point which would obviously cause the towers to collapse. This would explain why the towers fell even though jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel.. let alone leave pools of melted steel in the rubble. This would also explain why the towers fell faster than they would have if each floor would have collapsed on each other like they said in the official report.

2. Same idea as above... but, I saw an interview once where the reporter asked one of the guys in charge of the clean up whether he thought it was a controlled demolition. He said "no because they would have found detonator caps and what not." My theory is that: So that there was no evidence of explosives used, they filled the building up (or certain parts) with, say, thermite, with no traditional detonators. Then they used the heat created by HAARP to set of the explosives.

The above are both plausible. Is it what really happened? I do not know, but to me, after a lot of thought, it really does seem like the perfect way to destroy buildings with out getting caught.

Peace

Edit to add this quote..
"jet fuel cannot burn hot enough to melt steel.Well, to begin, construction-grade steel melts at 2795 degrees Fahrenheit. That’s a proven fact, as can be seen from the website: www.chemicalelements.com... . Meanwhile, according to a BBC report on September 13, 2001 entitled How the World Trade Center Fell, the WTC steel cores reached a temperature of 1472 degrees Fahrenheit, which, coincidentally, is the maximum temperature of jet fuel, but nowhere near the 2795 degrees needed to melt steel.

Fire has never caused a steel building to collapse.” Ever! In the history of the world, fire has never caused a steel building to collapse, yet on the morning of 9-11, Three of them did!

Also, the architect of the WTC buildings said that each one was designed to take the direct impact of 2 jet airliners."

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Here's some basic info about HAARP

HAARP stands for The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. The goal of this program is to further advance our knowledge of the physical and electrical properties of the Earth's ionosphere which can affect our military and civilian communication and navigation systems. The HAARP program operates a world-class ionospheric research facility located in Gakona, Alaska.

An Alaskan site was required since Alaska is the only state that is in the auroral region. In fact, the site chosen for HAARP is ideal on two accounts:

1. The Alaskan ionosphere over HAARP can be characterized as mid-latitude, auroral or polar depending on how active the sun is at any given time and day. This gives a very wide variety of ionospheric conditions to study.
2. The HAARP research facility consists of two major subsystems: (1) the HF transmitter, and (2) the other scientific, observational instruments that have been designed and built and which are also being installed at the site. The two subsystems are equal in research importance. The scientific observation instruments require a quiet electromagnetic location. Such quiet locations are only found away from cities and built up areas. This is one reason, for example, that optical telescopes are built on remote mountaintops: to avoid the optical "noise" associated with big cities.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Watch this... VERY IMPORTANT

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You should read about the luminati

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
And they say Tesla was not a scientist...
Just "inventor".

I'm really looking forward to see how they "split the Earth in two". Now, that will be an accomplishment.

One of these days...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
An interesting theory,this whole war on terror and subsequent economic meltdown as a means of blackmail would make a lot of sense if it were not for the fact that the PNAC had talked about their new pearl harbor.Here is another idea what if the Neo-cons used this death ray on the Pentagon?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

If you want to start to understand how much research Ive done into this subject.. here is a little piece of my research: Click here

The entire thread is full of very good info.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
double post... oops

Sorry

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Proof by Stereo-Type The "Conspiracy Theory" method - AlienScientist

[edit on 24-12-2008 by chais]

[edit on 24-12-2008 by chais]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link