It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy: The Bailout Is Actually An International Ransom to Prevent Another 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilAxis

Listen to Judy's response to some perfectly reasonable questions in this interview. Does she sound like an unbiased, rational scientist with a firm grasp of all the relevant facts?

Google Video Link

[edit on 23-12-2008 by EvilAxis]

After watching the first part of this video, it's no wonder that people think of her as a crackpot.
It makes me wonder if she has a firm grip on anything. Perhaps she is book smart but as a communicator (imo), she leaves me waiting for a clear answer.

This whole 911 story stinks and we'll never know the "real" truth.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Put down the bong and turn off the computer.
When your head clears, seek the truth.
9/11 happened. Just get over it and move on.
I heard the Freedom tower will be completed December 2013!
Seems like they're dragging their feet rebuilding the WTC.
Hmmmmmm............

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by nikiano

Put down the bong and turn off the computer.
When your head clears, seek the truth.
9/11 happened. Just get over it and move on.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Eurisko2012]

Nice. Very nice. Are you always this rude, or do the holidays just bring it out in you?

[edit on 23-12-2008 by nikiano]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
U might be into all this truth and all, which I love to hear voices with eyes and ears open but you have to worry about the new internet prowl.. ISP tracking... right now the government knows we are blogging about all kinds of upheaval, this is now the new America... they planned the internet as a means of control and weeding through their species of tax payers. We are the working pawns, and those that have children and mortgages are embedded in a layer of permanence though of which there is no escape with out despair.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
You know, I did not come in here to debunk anybody else's theories.

I know I often joke around and post my theories in a half-hearted way to be jovial, but when people like the previous poster start to get rude....and when others tell me that I shouldn't even be posting theories such as mine...it just makes me wonder why narrow-minded people like you all are even ON these forums.

Aren't you on here to discuss ideas and theories? If not, then why are you here? Just to debunk everybody else's ideas, so your theory will stay at the top??

If you guys are so convinced that you know the one and only truth, then why are you even on this forum? Someone told me to move on with my life, but shouldn't you be moving on with YOUR life by now if you know the one and only truth of what happened?

So, now that these people went ahead and got rude, even though I did not come on here to debunk anyone else's theories, I will say this:

Personally, I think my theory makes a bit more sense than some of the other more "accepted theories" that are floating around out there about why 9/11 happened and why the bailout is happening.

For example:

If 9/11 was just a false flag operation to go into Iraq and get their oil, as many of the 9/11 "truthers" say, then why don't we have control of their oil? I mean really, why have we let China waltz in and sign a HUGE multi-billion dollar contract with Iraq for their oil. I used to think it was about oil, too....until China came in and took it right out from under our nose. If it was all for oil...why did we let it slip away so easily??

And secondly, if the big bailout was designed to help stimulate the economy, why do we not care what the bankers are actually doing with the money? Why did we not ask for tracking records or ANYTHING, to prove that they were not hoarding it and they were indeed lending it out? This is hundreds of billions of dollars....trillions we are talking about. The current bailout explanation makes no sense.

No, none of THOSE theories hold that much water to me.

But go ahead and be rude and tell me MY theories are full of holes. They may be, but it's no excuse to be rude.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Nikiano, we in fact did find the WMDs. Chemical weapons that WE sold to them, and they were using them on the Kurds. The press, in their prevaricative way, is saying they were never found. We never found NUCLEAR weapons.
Did you know that the US budget is over half 'black budget', and totally unaccounted for? If they wanted to come up with a ton of money, they already have it unaccounted for.
That DEW reminds me that the planes used reportedly had some devices attached to the undercarriage. How much energy people are saying it requires is based on their assumptions that it was done a particular way. It very well could have been an unreported scientific development. As we also had Stealth aircraft for a decade prior to revelation. In much the same way that the builders of the Great Pyramid ostensibly used sonic devices to move those huge blocks of stone, and probably with not much energy. There are pictures within of people moving them the way current history claims, by pushing and shoving on sticks. But we don't know that is actually how it was done, because later 'Egyptians' added things to the existing monuments. With all our current tech, we could not duplicate it today. Our science is making logarithmic strides today, and much of it is classified. But the demolition theory seems to fit all the puzzle pieces.
Everyone noticed how BO looked rather shaken after his briefings with the current administration. Perhaps over his learning about the truth on this? Or perhaps on revelation of the incoming star Nemesis, and the real cause of global warming (of 3 degrees). I heard that after one briefing, he demanded a recount.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

The only reason I replied to your thread is that it is a featured article for today.
You won't find me speculating or engaging in arguments about discredited theories.

You are entitled to your opinion and likewise I am entitled to my own... or do you expect everyone to agree with you?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Have you been living under a rock, it's $8.5 trillion, and so that the international bankers can buy up the world economy, hence new world order, global government.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
then why bother flying the planes into the buildings? why not just use the weapon? why the diversion at the pentagon? why the 4 plane that we had to shoot down in PA?

seems like a lot of work to cover up a demonstration meant to put fear into everyone.

It sure was a lot of work... And it was planned for a LONG time...

Why 'bother'? - Because Joe & Jane need to see a 'normal' cause. (IFF this vaporization theory is correct, and given the advanced knowledge these 'people' have, I wouldn't be surprised... But I just watched the Judy vid, & I kid you not, she does not seem any more credible than a cow drinking diet pop on coast to coast am... so... I'm just talking out of my backend, but it WAS an interesting thread... (moving on)

The plane shot down, was to make an excuse that they were doing something about it.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Time=Now]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by merky

Originally posted by EvilAxis

Listen to Judy's response to some perfectly reasonable questions in this interview. Does she sound like an unbiased, rational scientist with a firm grasp of all the relevant facts?

Google Video Link

[edit on 23-12-2008 by EvilAxis]

After watching the first part of this video, it's no wonder that people think of her as a crackpot.
It makes me wonder if she has a firm grip on anything. Perhaps she is book smart but as a communicator (imo), she leaves me waiting for a clear answer.

This whole 911 story stinks and we'll never know the "real" truth.

Like everyone, you are right AND wrong:

Yes, at first, she seems like the apitamy of theorists, but she may have a point... - The buildings DID basically get dissintegrated. Tesla DOES comes to mind...

We'll never know the 'REAL' truth???? I'm certain we do; The evidence is piling up more than... well, something piling up a lot.... - And to the people that say the buildings could have fallen due to jet fuel burning, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT MERE FIRES CAUSED BUILDING 7 TO COLLAPSE IN THE SAME MANNER??????

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The bail out is just more fraud whereby we ARE led to believe things will improve, they will for corporations controlled by the elite bankers, but the average man or woman upon the land known as America will keep taking it and nothing except going back to a gold, silver or even a land or commodity standard will help prevent the inevitable. We need to take these twelve families who own the banks that own the Federal Reserve out of business and issue our own currency and forget the present communist regime, they are proven evil, wake up and study where they have taken us. What rights are left? I for one am fed up and ready to act. God bless and Merry Cghristmas

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
yeah they have PLASMA WEAPONS now
probably from the ROSWELL crash
and the NWO is strongarming what remains of the republic
to pay up or more pulverizing will follow

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
reply to post by nikiano

The only reason I replied to your thread is that it is a featured article for today.
You won't find me speculating or engaging in arguments about discredited theories.

You are entitled to your opinion and likewise I am entitled to my own... or do you expect everyone to agree with you?

No, I do not expect everyone to agree with me, that's insane. And I did ask for feedback. But what you did was
1. Accuse me of spreading disinformation (which I am not! I am merely submitting new theories)
2. And tell me that I should stop posting my theories because they discredit the 9/11 truth movement.

Well, my response is that if you think someone like me can come along and discredit the 9/11 truth movement by posting one alternative theory, then they must be standing on some pretty shaky ground for that to happen.

Science and truth always benefits from there being more than one theory out there at any one time. What if demolition and disintegration BOTH happened? What if both theories are right? What if someone tried to demolish the buildings, but then someone else came along and disintegrated them? Maybe to prevent them from causing more damage than they would have by being demolished?

The truth is is that there is room for MORE than one theory. If you're going to be so narrow minded to say that NOBODY can submit any theory that conflicts with the current prevailing theory, then you are no better than the church bishop who almost beheaded Galileo for submitting his theory that the earth was round. They accused HIM of spreading disinformation, too!

And that means that you are no better than those creatitionists who believe that the human civilization cannot be older than 7,000 years old because that would conflict with the Bible, which is also narrow-minded.

There is always room for more than one theory for any given subject. That is how truth is eventually found.

I'm not saying I'm definitely right....I'm just saying it's a theory.

But you should not automatically accuse me of trying to spread disinformation or "discredit' the 9/11 truth movement. If their theories are truly right, then having another theory in the mix should not hurt them one bit. There is always room for another theory in any scientific endeavor.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by nikiano]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by merky

Wow - people are still posting this Jenkins video. Such a shame that more people do not know the full circumstances surrounding it. So here's an article and at the bottom a re-edit of the video to emphasise some points which are easily missed if you're not paying attention to the "slight of hand" in use.

www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

There are transcripts of eye witnesses stating that people around the base of the WTC just dissappared right into thin air right in front of other people's eyes, in a wave of energy. Other people told how they saw planes instantly disappearing into puffs of fire that were flying nearby.
[edit on 23-12-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

can you please post all information about that witnsses ?

I know the site of Judy Wood, very interesting. but I´m not sure if thats a disinfo site.

greetz

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GRANDWORLDDRAMA

Ever seen two guys with their swizzle sticks caught in the cherry pie before?

[edit on 24-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Thats interesting, can one know who the website you got your info from, please,
or is it there , and i haven't noticed it? Thank you

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Not to argue but a Theory requires supportive scientific evidence which you already said you don't have. That site you mentioned is notorious for posting fake and inaccurate information.

I've reviewed quite a few threads, articles, etc.. and have never seen anything to suggest that 9/11 was an inside, US job.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Two words: Plausible Deniability. The weapon used for this exercise was the same weapon used in Oklahoma City, a directed beam weapon based in space, most likely on the International Space Station. Oklahoma City was a test for 9-11, and as you can see from the videos and testimony reinforced concrete can easily be turned into dust in an instant using this weapon. I do not know the complete science of the project, or even how it works, exactly, but as one can see, it does work. Will they use it again? Probably.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join