It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy: The Bailout Is Actually An International Ransom to Prevent Another 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ok, so I have a theory I want to float and see if what you all think. I admit, I do have a wild imagination at times. But I also have an ability to connect the dots in ways that others don't. So, I wanted to see if this theory had ever come up before, and what you all think of it.

If it's not possible, then it would at least make a good fiction book!!

Background: I have watched many of the conspiracy theory videos out there, and since watching them, I felt that there was definitely good evidence of a cover-up and a conspiracy in 9/11. I definitely do not believe the official story by the government and the 9/11 comission, that's for sure.

This past week or so, I was discussing something completely non-related to 9/11 on a thread in a different forum, and somebody mentioned DEW and how it was responsible for the destruction of the WTC site. I had never heard of DEW before, so I asked for more information, and someone told me to go to Dr. Judy Wood's website for more information. So, I did. And I must say....whoa!!

I saw even more evidence than was even disclosed in any of the 9/11 conspiracy theory videos. This goes WAYYYY beyond controlled demolition. I can clearly see the steel beams being turned into dust and powder right there on film. NO thermite or controlled demolition can do that. Plus, on her website, there are also other important revelations I had never seen or heard about before.

There are transcripts of eye witnesses stating that people around the base of the WTC just dissappared right into thin air right in front of other people's eyes, in a wave of energy. Other people told how they saw planes instantly disappearing into puffs of fire that were flying nearby. There are photos of cars and trucks nearby that were burned out, with twisted metal and missing door handles and disintegrated engine blocks, but there was no other fires nearby. And no paper was on fire nearby, even though paper was all around. It really does look like there was something that was used that had the capability of targeting specific types of metals....such as steel and car engine blocks.

Ok....so now, after viewing this, this brings up even MORE questions. And in my mind, when I have questions, I develop theories to explain them. I can't help it...I need answers, so I come up with theories.

First, if DEW was used, and was all done for a false flag operation for an excuse to go into Iraq for oil, it's over kill. The planes alone crashing into the building would have been enough for a false flag operation. Controlled demolition of the towers would also have been enough for a false flag. But using a DEW weaopn to pulverize an entire WTC complex....it doesn't make sense for a false flag operation. It's overkill.

After reading her website, the conclusion I came to is this:

It was not an outright attack...it was merely a demonstration. A demonstration of a mighty weapon. A demonstration of the capability of what such a weapon could do. Was this demonstration used as a false flag? I dont' think so. Was it used as an attack by another country? I don't know. But I think it was clearly a demonstration of a new weapon and its capabilities.

I think if another country meant to do us harm, they could have caused a lot more physical and economic damage by collapsing the towers on the rest of the city. But they didn't. They spared the rest of the city. Why??? Why destroy those huge towers of steel, but save the area around it?? If it was an advanced weapons attack by a foreign country, and they meant business, wouldn't they want the towers to come crashing down on the rest of the city, causing as much damage as possible?? Yes, you would want to MAXIMIZE damage.

But the damage to the rest of the city was MINIMIZED by using whatever technology they used to destroy the buildings that way. By pulverizing the steel into dust, the DEW caused much less damage than a controlled demolition would have caused. There was much less steel, much less rubble than would have been there in a controlled demolition. And the towers collapsed onto themselves.

What if it was used as a threat?? Was it someone saying: hey, we're going to show you how we can pulverize your entire WTC site into DUST right in front of your eyes.
Then, they say: Now that we've shown you what we can do.....give us ALL your money or we'll do it again, and again, and again.

For months, I've felt that this entire "economic crisis" was a load of bull. Our government regulators must have been totally incompetent and asleep at the wheel for this to happen. People have been warning our government for years of the ramifications of our economic policies, but they just looked the other way. Why?

I used to think it was an excuse to get us to collapse the dollar to bring in the Amero. But what if this entire economic crisis was manufactured as a way to raise TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS in RANSOM money, and disguised as an economic "bailout".

I know....this is pretty wild and far out. But what makes more sense: that our entire economy could be taken down by some bad mortgages and fraudulent bankers, while all of our government regulators looked the other way for years...and that our Congress was so stupid to just let Paulson give away trillions of dollars to banks, WITHOUT ANY OVERSIGHT???

What if the money is being laundered through the banks and is as ransom. Think about it: Paulson refuses to tell us where 2 TRILLION dollars has gone. It's our tax money....we have a right to know, but they refuse to tell us where it's going. They refuse to.

Also, the banks cannot tell us where it's going. There is NO ACCOUNTING of the money by them, and even more suspicously....OUR GOVERNEMENT IS NOT ASKING THE BANKS TO TELL US WHERE OR HOW THEY ARE USING HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. We are simply TRUSTING banks to use it as they seem fit to stimulate the economy. DOESN'T THAT SEEM STRANGE???

I think there is money laundering going on here. This economic crisis was manufactuered. The bailout is just a huge cover-up for giving somebody trillions of dollars. Why would we do that??

What if our government leaders feel they have no choice. What if they have been shown this mighty weapon, and have been told by whoever used it: We want all your money, or we'll use it again. And again. And again.

I'm also going to post this in New World Order forum, because I don't know where this thread belongs. (Administrators, tell me if I cannot do this.)

Modified the title to be more descriptive to the post.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Interesting ideas. Very far fetched in some respects. (Although I happen to agree with Judy Wood.) What you are saying would make good spin if almost all other avenues of exculpation were closed to the Bush administration. It's only a couple of steps away from saying that aliens did it or that aliens made us do it.

Have you considered applying for a position with the administration or with the CFR to expand on your thesis? I think you are a little ahead of the curve here but you could be a very amply rewarded part of the next wave of wag the dog lunacy. Consider it. I'll have Bush's people talk to your people.

I like you. I like people like you. All Americans should be like you. America needs more people like you. Your ideas show the benefit of a Hollywood upbringing. You are the future of America. Don't let all those idiots "who can keep their heads when all about them are losing theirs" deter you.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
you didn't explain what a DEW was.

post some links..

describe what it is.

after all you wrote so much about what it's used for.

-

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Trust me, I'm no fan of the Bush administration.

Although I would love to believe that nobody in the government was involved at all in 9/11, the possibility of that is probably slim to none.

Another possibility is that DEW could have been used by friends of Bush/Cheney and they are just playing along with it....only to be heavily rewarded after they leave office.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by nikiano]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Basically, DEW stands for Directed Energy Weapon.

To read more, to go www.drjudywood.com

She explains it all there, and you can see videos of the steel being pulverized into dust.

Her website is still under construction, however, and I admit it is disorganized and difficult to follow at times.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted by nikiano
It was not an outright attack...it was merely a demonstration. A demonstration of a mighty weapon. A demonstration of the capability of what such a weapon could do. Was this demonstration used as a false flag? I dont' think so. Was it used as an attack by another country? I don't know. But I think it was clearly a demonstration of a new weapon and its capabilities.

I think if another country meant to do us harm, they could have caused a lot more physical and economic damage by collapsing the towers on the rest of the city. But they didn't. They spared the rest of the city. Why??? Why destroy those huge towers of steel, but save the area around it?? If it was an advanced weapons attack by a foreign country, and they meant business, wouldn't they want the towers to come crashing down on the rest of the city, causing as much damage as possible?? Yes, you would want to MAXIMIZE damage.

But the damage to the rest of the city was MINIMIZED by using whatever technology they used to destroy the buildings that way. By pulverizing the steel into dust, the DEW caused much less damage than a controlled demolition would have caused. There was much less steel, much less rubble than would have been there in a controlled demolition. And the towers collapsed onto themselves.

What if it was used as a threat?? Was it someone saying: hey, we're going to show you how we can pulverize your entire WTC site into DUST right in front of your eyes.
Then, they say: Now that we've shown you what we can do.....give us ALL your money or we'll do it again, and again, and again.

Interesting thread. The problem with your theory is the United States under the NeoCON Bush Regime is the primary bully of the world. It is we who are arrogantly ordering other nations around. No other nations with space technology (China, Japan, France, Russia, Germany) and the potential capability of lifting weapons platforms into earth orbit, have been demonstrating that they have the upper hand over the US nor receiving huge sums in bribes. Except for one nation, none other demonstrates the ability to extort large sums of cash out of the US.

Only the Israelis demonstrate such, and they have been sucking huge sums of loot out of the US taxpayers for decades. But the Israelis apparently do not have the ability of lifting large payloads into orbit, nor would another nation be stupid enough to put a weapons platform into orbit for them. Repairs and upgrades would have to be done to said weapons platforms, and that shortens the list down to the US and Russia.

Therefore if part of your theory holds true, the US did it to ourselves, and yes it was a demonstration, and yes the rest of the world would know now that yes we are a bully and yes we can do anything we want to you. We can even murder our own citizens and yes nobody can do a thing about it. Even with millions pointing the finger of guilt at us, yes we are invincible because we own the Mainstream News Media, and yes the majority of Americans are useful idiots. We have thousands of loyal fools who will lie and squirm and distort; anything to protect the status quo.

[edit on 12/23/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Yes, my hope that our government was not involved is wishful thinking....naievely wanting to believe the best in my country.

Your idea sounds more plausible.

Thank you for the input.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
At the risk of looking like Dr. Woods' press agent, I am posting links to a lecture she gave, that gives some of the evidence that led her to look into the DEW connection.

She's often derided as a kook, but I have to tell you that as a non-American I regard her as a charming example of American womanhood, exotic even. A very comfy and cute looking Ph.D.

Here are the links. If you overlook the dithery style and pay careful attention, she says some very disturbing and undeniable things.

Part 1 of her lecture:

video.google.co.uk...

Google Video Link

Part 2 of the lecture:

video.google.co.uk...

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I was recently passed a sandwich through the rumour-mine. Has anyone heard anything about missing gold from the vaults under the WTC being shipped to China and invested in their manufacturing industry? I know the gold found after the attacks did not tally with the total amount supposedly stored there. Does anyone know if the United States Government declared any of it lost and claimed insurance on it from the banks?

Global economic crisis sandwich (from Kent).

EDIT

The title of this thread was altered literally moments after my initial posting of the above. What I wrote may now appear off-topic.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Cadbury]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Maybe it was not a threat to Bush, but a threat from the military-industrial complex to Congress??

My theory is still evolving and being refined in my mind....I just came up with it a few hours ago.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Tesla caused an earthquake in New York using a "thumper" by finding the resonance with the building he was in. The whole building started to shake. He had to destroy this thumper when he realized the building would collapse because of the vibration.

Based on the same principle of resonance, if you can control the vibration (modulation) of an energy beam, you can use it to disintegrate practically anything. You can combine many beams for this purpose.

This principle can be used in many fields, even and especially in marketing, propaganda, in presenting information in the MSM or in schools, etc. This shattering effect is devastating in all cases. And what we see going on in the economy, with the banking system, is practically the same.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by DangerDeath]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Just a wild thought.

Perhaps such buildings are constructed with thumpers in place, so that they can be destroyed when "necessary", same as bridges are always build with compartments where explosives can be placed in case they need to be destroyed.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by nikiano
There are transcripts of eye witnesses stating that people around the base of the WTC just dissappared right into thin air right in front of other people's eyes, in a wave of energy.

There are?

Could you link some please. I'd like to read those.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Sure, here you go:

This was a transcript from a firefighter. I got this from Dr. Wood's website.

FIREFIGHTER FERNANDO CAMACHO WTC2 Explosions

We went across the lobby of the hotel, going north, and we exited and made a right going towards the second tower, the south tower. We must have walked about 100-200 feet to revolving doors, which led into a hallway to where the mall was. I could see maybe 20, civilians and I believe Ladder 25, which was about another 100 to 150 feet ahead of us. As we came in through the revolving doors, the lights went out. A second or two later everything started to shake. You could hear explosions. We didn't know what it was. We thought it was just a small collapse.

As I looked straight ahead of me, I saw total darkness. Everything was coming our way like a wave. The firefighters that were ahead of us and the civilians that were ahead of us totally disappeared. We turned around. We were all pretty much within ten feet of each other: lieutenant, chauffeur, roof, OV, can. As we turned around, I ran probably maybe ten feet and that's when the body of the building or body of the collapse hit, and we were flying through the air basically. I must have flown 30, 40 feet through the air. Then total quiet. You couldn't breathe. You couldn't see anything.

Also, on the same page, above his transcript is a transcript from a woman who saw a plane disintegrate into a fireball.

Here is her transcript:

As I was running north in this park, and then I could start seeing again a little bit, and I just kept looking in the sky. Cause the captain was saying there's another plane heading in our direction, I was looking for another plane. I saw something in the sky, it was a plane, but it was way out. It looked like it was over Jersey or something, then it wasn't there anymore. I saw a small fireball, and it was gone. I saw two other planes. One came in one way, and the other came in the other way, and there was a plane in the middle that was way far off in the distance. Then the plane in the middle just disappeared into a little fire ball. It looked like the size of a golf ball from where I could see it. And the other two planes veered off into opposite directions. I just kept on running north. About fifteen blocks later, I had no idea that that was just the first tower that had come down.

Both of these transcripts can be found on her website, and this web page:

www.drjudywood.com...

Hmmm...the more that I read the firefighter's transcript, the more I think I may have misinterpreted what he meant by "disappeared." Now that I read it again, I think he meant they disappeared into the wave of dust coming towards him.

But I thought I read somewhere else on her site that people saw things disappear. Let me try to find that. I may have misinterpreted it.

Mod edit: Changed to external quotes.

[edit on 12/23/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The more I read that firefighter's transcript, the more I think he may have meant they meant they all disappeared into the wave of oncoming darkness caused by a dust wave. I think. But I'm not sure now. How do you all interpret his transcript?

Did they really disappear ...or did they just disappear into a wave of oncoming dust?

I do remember all the news stories showing make-shift medical units waiting for people to show up for medical care, but very few people did. They were amazed at the lack of wounded. People escaped, or they died. There was no middle ground, which seems amazing. But where were the bodies? Were there 3000 bodies recovered? Was it just assumed that they were crushed in the debris? But how many bodies were recovered?

Also, when the dust settled, only 1 filing cabinet was found....but tons of paper. Did filing cabinets disappear like all the human bodies did? Maybe the people DID just "disappear" when the DEW beam of energy was directed at the buildings.

She shows in many pictures, that there wasn't that much debris for a 110 building collapsing. Cars were not burried in rubble....only dust. So, shouldn't there have been furniture, filing cabinets, desks, chairs, etc...? Where was all the office furniture? Where were all the dead bodies? Where were all the office computers? There should have been tons of office furniture and technology that came crashing down in a 110 story office building. But it all just "disappeared."

She also mentions lots of large "holes" appearing in the the complex (made by an energy beam?) and she shows one part of a building was totally just sliced off from another part, and disappeared into nothing.

Maybe the energy beam, or energy wave, or whatever it was, did just disintegrate metal beams, furniture, and bodies. Anything solid it came into contact with.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
then why bother flying the planes into the buildings? why not just use the weapon? why the diversion at the pentagon? why the 4 plane that we had to shoot down in PA?

seems like a lot of work to cover up a demonstration meant to put fear into everyone.

with regards to the bailout money, there's definitely something going on there. Banks that don't need it are getting money. they aren't asking for it and yet it is being foreced on them when other uses for this money can be found.

JPMorgan Chase received 25 billion I think. When they asked the CEO about it he said he didn't want or need it. when they asked if he could say where it went he said no but he said loans are up, lines of credit are up etc. He implied that went into a pool of cash that was used for various lending programs but he made it clear the bank didn't need the money nor did they want it.

Bank of America had a similar situation where it was forced on them. Very odd indeed.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
au.youtube.com...

not saying this is the truth but she stumbles ALOT with basic questions...that doesnt disregard her theory...but it makes you think about her competence.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Directed energy weapon, you mean like HAARP

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

The thumper (or resonator) idea is an interesting one, but a big component of what Dr. Wood is talking about is the actual molecular disintegration of the material of the steel itself. This leads me to believe that we are a little further along the vibration spectrum from what Tesla used on the building you mentioned.

Wood's speculations bring us into John Hutchison's territory, the so-called Hutchison effect, which is brought about using electric fields and high-frequency pulsing radio waves, to alter the molecular properties of substances and sometimes even levitate them.

There have been visits to his lab by JPL people and other US defense department scientists. They may very well have picked up the ball from him and gone all Dr. Strangelove with it.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
then why bother flying the planes into the buildings? why not just use the weapon? why the diversion at the pentagon? why the 4 plane that we had to shoot down in PA?

seems like a lot of work to cover up a demonstration meant to put fear into everyone.

Just think David Copperfield. If you want to keep using a trick, you don't tell people how you did it, especially if it is a crime as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join