It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy: The Bailout Is Actually An International Ransom to Prevent Another 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
then why bother flying the planes into the buildings? why not just use the weapon? why the diversion at the pentagon? why the 4 plane that we had to shoot down in PA?
seems like a lot of work to cover up a demonstration meant to put fear into everyone.

I know. The motivation to use a weapon like that and cover up the evidence of a weapon makes no sense.... unless whoever used the weapon wants to remain in hiding. They don't want to be known.

They want total control....but covert control. They want money and power....but yet they also want to remain hidden.

They want it to seem that the government still has control, I guess. They want to keep the illusion of an intact government intact. But why?

Maybe to give an excuse to still have a military industrial complex? If you don't have a government, you don't need a military industrial complex. Without a military industrial complex, you have no cover.

They had to make it seem like an attack, for an excuse to keep the military industrial complex alive and well and well funded.

I'm just guessing here. But who....who would want all that power and be hidden from the general public?

Well, anyone smart. Nobody with that much power/money would want to be known, because then they become a target. They want it all....without being a target. If you're not a target, if you remain hidden nobody can come after you and overthrow you when the world descends into chaos, because nobody will know who is responsible.

That's my best guess.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
As somebody who believes the evidence points firmly towards a controlled demolition of all three towers I would advise against wasting time with the theories of Judy Woods, Jim Fetzer & Co. I believe they do nothing but discredit serious investigation into 9/11 and are a dangerous distraction.

I think all theories about the method of demolition are something of a distraction from the more important scientific proof that they cannot have collapsed due to fire and plane strikes alone. What's the purpose of elaborating a theory of exactly how they were demolished? So the perpetrators put their hands in the air and say "OK - it's a fair cop - you've proved how we did it, now we'll come quietly"?

Listen to Judy's response to some perfectly reasonable questions in this interview. Does she sound like an unbiased, rational scientist with a firm grasp of all the relevant facts?

Google Video Link

[edit on 23-12-2008 by EvilAxis]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
Background: I have watched many of the conspiracy theory videos out there, and since watching them, I felt that there was definitely good evidence of a cover-up and a conspiracy in 9/11. I definitely do not believe the official story by the government and the 9/11 comission, that's for sure.

Good start.

After reading her website, the conclusion I came to is this:

It was not an outright attack...it was merely a demonstration. A demonstration of a mighty weapon. A demonstration of the capability of what such a weapon could do. Was this demonstration used as a false flag? I dont' think so. Was it used as an attack by another country? I don't know. But I think it was clearly a demonstration of a new weapon and its capabilities.

I'm not convinced that DEW had anything to do with 9/11. Examination of available video clearly shows squibs. Some vids document blast noise. Numerous first responders and people on the scene report bombs. Some WTC steel was blown hundreds of yards away. At least one vid shows molten steel streaming out of one of the twin towers prior to collapse. There are numerous pictures of WTC steel wreckage. Google it.

I am convinced that numerous people working for the government are mounting a well-financed disinfo campaign. I am comvinced that much of of their efforts are aimed at flooding the internet with false theories.

For months, I've felt that this entire "economic crisis" was a load of bull. Our government regulators must have been totally incompetent and asleep at the wheel for this to happen. People have been warning our government for years of the ramifications of our economic policies, but they just looked the other way. Why?

I used to think it was an excuse to get us to collapse the dollar to bring in the Amero.

I still believe this -- and more. I believe they are trying to collapse this country.

I know....this is pretty wild and far out. But what makes more sense: that our entire economy could be taken down by some bad mortgages and fraudulent bankers, while all of our government regulators looked the other way for years...and that our Congress was so stupid to just let Paulson give away trillions of dollars to banks, WITHOUT ANY OVERSIGHT???

What if the money is being laundered through the banks and is as ransom. Think about it: Paulson refuses to tell us where 2 TRILLION dollars has gone. It's our tax money....we have a right to know, but they refuse to tell us where it's going. They refuse to.

Also, the banks cannot tell us where it's going. There is NO ACCOUNTING of the money by them, and even more suspicously....OUR GOVERNEMENT IS NOT ASKING THE BANKS TO TELL US WHERE OR HOW THEY ARE USING HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. We are simply TRUSTING banks to use it as they seem fit to stimulate the economy. DOESN'T THAT SEEM STRANGE???

I think there is money laundering going on here. This economic crisis was manufactuered. The bailout is just a huge cover-up for giving somebody trillions of dollars. Why would we do that??

The money is lining the pockets of the NWO.

[edit on 12/23/2008 by anonymousATS]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

with regards to the bailout money, there's definitely something going on there. Banks that don't need it are getting money. they aren't asking for it and yet it is being foreced on them when other uses for this money can be found.

JPMorgan Chase received 25 billion I think. When they asked the CEO about it he said he didn't want or need it. when they asked if he could say where it went he said no but he said loans are up, lines of credit are up etc. He implied that went into a pool of cash that was used for various lending programs but he made it clear the bank didn't need the money nor did they want it.

Bank of America had a similar situation where it was forced on them. Very odd indeed.

Wow, thanks. I had not heard that.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

She's often derided as a kook, but I have to tell you that as a non-American I regard her as a charming example of American womanhood, exotic even. A very comfy and cute looking Ph.D.

I hate to say it, but if you think Judy Woods is "cute" or "exotic" or a "charming example of American womanhood" compared to the women in your neck of the woods, I really do *not* want to know where you live.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There are tons of 911 footage out there, I've watched pratically all of them, and none of them even hints at directed energy weapons. Plenty of them hint at good old fashioned explosives. Well, actually high tech contemporary explosives, but you get my point.

People did not vanish from the base of the WTC, although I do hear plenty of gold did...

This thread to me seems like disinformation, trying to hide a verifiable reality behind a sci-fi scenario designed to entrance the weaker minds.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
There are tons of 911 footage out there, I've watched pratically all of them, and none of them even hints at directed energy weapons. Plenty of them hint at good old fashioned explosives. Well, actually high tech contemporary explosives, but you get my point.

People did not vanish from the base of the WTC, although I do hear plenty of gold did...

This thread to me seems like disinformation, trying to hide a verifiable reality behind a sci-fi scenario designed to entrance the weaker minds.

Except...DEW can do this easily,depends if they have one orbiting right now though.Which they most likely do...but i dont think this is what brought the towers down,just because you dont agree with the theory doesn't mean its disinfo.And *hints*? do you know what a direct energy attack on a building like the WTC would look like? i certainly dont...but im not throwing that possibility out the window.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

Well, I had never seen her in person before you showed me that video. I must admit she is a bit rambling and a bit flaky.

But I also know that there are a lot of PhDs out there who are very brilliant, but cannot effectively convey their more "esoteric" theories to others. (I have a doctorate degree myself, so trust me... I've met quite a few geeks in my life. I may even be one of them, in fact! LOL!)

Now, I am not saying she is a brilliant scientist, because I really don't know anything about her or her theories except what I read on her website in the last couple of days, but I do know there are a lot of scientists like her (brilliant but flaky) in the world. So, just because a scientist cannot communicate their ideas very well in person doesn't mean their theories don't hold water.

Now, I only watched the first 8 minutes of the video (because, really, it is hard to watch her!), but as she was talking, an idea popped into my head: Remember the mythical battle of Jericho? Now, I'm not a bible reader, but I do remember that story. Supposedly, "trumpets were blown" and the walls came tumbling down. It was an example of "sound energy" completely destroying a building.

What if something like that was used? What if DEW uses sound energy? Just an idea. Like she said...if there was an energy weapon used to destroy the WTC, it did not vaporize the buildings.....but it reduced the steel to dust. Could sound energy, or energy resonance, do that?? I have no idea...I'm not an engineer.

Has any work on sound energy been done recently? If the battle of Jericho did happen the way it was described in the Bible (or was it the Old Testament??) then that means that energy has been used as a weapon before to bring down buildings, even if it was thousands of years ago.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by nikiano]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

...none of them even hints at directed energy weapons.

The fact of the matter about "directed energy weapons" is the amount of energy needed to be created to achieve the sort of destruction (much less "dustifying steel") seen on 9/11 would would be best descibed as "galactic" - as in if you consider that this amount of energy was pumped into the towers during a time span of roughly 10 seconds, then the
power necessary to vaporize the steel would be 4x1013 Watts. This is four times the total power output of the entire earth, including all carbon combustion, nuclear power, wind power, hydroelectric power, etc...

Forget about "DEW". At this level, its just science fiction moonbats howling at the (alien-built and hollow with bases on the far side) moon.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by pinch]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I am not spreading disinformation. I am submitting an alternative theory for consideration and asking others for their input. Is this not what sites like this are for?

If I was spreading disinformation, I would put together a bogus 9/11 commission and publish the results of the bogus "official study" in a book and sell it to the people in public bookstores.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This video ties in strictly with the title of the thread. The Hawk's Cafe guys have just about the oddest take on 9/11 around.

video.google.ca...

Google Video Link

[edit on 23-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

I hate to say it, but if you think Judy Woods is "cute" or "exotic" or a "charming example of American womanhood" compared to the women in your neck of the woods, I really do *not* want to know where you live.

Judy Wood is adorable. Go to your optomitrist. None of the women in my neck of the woods are American.

I'm interested in America and would like to see another expedition by a scientist like Borat, who can show the real America to the people of the world

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Haven't looked into the OP's conspiracy. Got hung up scouring DrJudyWood's site after the first couple paragraphs.

F'd and the S for the reference.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think you have a good theory here with the bailout money. I don't think it's being used for what they say it is but I'm not sure if I think it has anything directly to do with 9/11.

I think that the effect the explosives caused at the WTC on 9/11 was from explosives that created a pyroclastic flow along with pulverized concrete making the huge dust clouds. The steel looked like it disappeared because the beams were cut like they do during controlled demolition.

That's what I believe about 9/11, but the bailout is another story completely. It's extremely suspicious that every single bank and the treasury refuse to say where that money is going. I think that a ransom fee is a good, plausible theory. I was also thinking it could be something to do with the construction of some kind of machine, for instance the UN mentioned that they thought it was a good investment to build an asteroid sheild around the Earth. It seems far out, but it's not like they would tell us if the Earth was near destruction.

But I don't know, it's definitely worth thinking about. Where is all this money really going?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
haha I had a thought. What if the government chose to fly the planes into the building because they were informed by the ransom(ers?) of the day and location of their weapon attack. They knew they couldn't stop it and they had to cover it up somewhow. Maybe it's so sloppy because it was rushed.

Though odds are that's not true. but it was a thought.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

Oooh....I like that. I was thinking something similar myself.

Maybe they were warned of a huge weapon being used, but we decided to steal their thunder and make it look like a "terrorist attack."

The question is why. Hmmm....to avoid letting them get the upper hand in the eyes of the world??

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

Or maybe there were more than two parties involved. What if there were two black ops government agencies that both wanted to bring down the government, and both of them wanted to get the upper hand?

Maybe one of them developed a weapon to pulverize steel into dust....the DEW. Then, the other agency discovered what was going to go down, and they concocted the "terrorist attack" cover up and controlled demolitions to steal their thunder, so they wouldn't get the upper hand.

What if this is like the old cartoons in Mad Magazine...like Spy vs Spy?? Each black ops agency doing their own work, while trying to prevent the other black ops agency from getting the upper hand and striking first.

And one of them...or all of them...is coming after us for ransom money.

Hmmm.......

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288 and nikiano

But wouldn't it be much easier for them to let whoever use these weapons, tell us about it and then use that as a reason to go to war? Why would they get their hands dirty if the perpetrators were going to do it all on their own? You're getting a little bit too far off now...

Also, why would we go to war with these people if they had such a weapon and if they had enough power to demand trillions of dollars from us, and us give it to them? Unless you're saying that we went to war with Afghanistan and Iraq because whoever perpetrated 9/11 told us to. I don't think that's plausible.

I agree with what someone said before which is that the American government are the bullies, ignorantly pushing other countries around for their own selfish agendas.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Total Reality]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Reality
reply to post by CSquared288 and nikiano

But wouldn't it be much easier for them to let whoever use these weapons, tell us about it and then use that as a reason to go to war? Why would they get their hands dirty if the perpetrators were going to do it all on their own?

Good point. Unless there is blackmail going on.

What if our government has been engaged in an on-going, covert war with the real perpetrators of 9/11. Or, maybe we should call them the co-perpetrators of 9/11. Let's call this group the Dr. Evil black ops organization, just for giggles.

What if we had a plan to take down Dr. Evil's black ops, and we were about to win the covert war. But what if they knew they were losing so they decided to bring out the big guns...the DEW energy weapon.

Now, what if we found out they were going to use this new super-weapon, and we didn't want them to use it. Because if the world found out what they could do after their display of strength (9/11), the world would immediately bend and cower to them, and they would win the "covert war" and thus gain control of the world.

So, our government (FBI) decided to cover up the 9/11 event and pretend the weapon didn't exist by creating the terrorist attack cover up. Bin Laden, being old friends of the elder Bush's administration, agreed to play along. (And there is evidence tying the "terrorist" Mohammad Atta had ties with the FBI, right?)

So what if, after 9/11, this black ops agency tells our government to give us all their money, for a ransom.....or they'll use it again, but next time, they won't warn us before they use it.

And the reason our government doesn't come out and tell the world what is really happening is because if there is a Dr. Evil black ops organization, then they would have started from within the government, most likely, and they would have dirt on the government. Maybe they threatened to release information about terrible things the American Government has been doing to the world.....stuff that would be so terrible, they knew that the world governments would all condemn and attack us, and we might even over-throw our own government here in America.

Blackmail.

What if all these wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are just cover-ups for covert wars....a way to divert money into the military-industrial complex....to continue a covert war with rogue agencies/governments.

What if the bailout money isn't ransom money.....but blackmail money?? Or both.

OK, so it's a lot of conjecture.....but I'm on a roll here. LOL!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
there are other possible materials which could be used in those WTC demolitions. look on AE911truth.com to find out more about it if you did not checked yet. DEW? well, everything is possible but sincerly I doubt that.

and noone is blackmailing the government. they are doing the bailout to feed the powers who choose them to do so. there is no fear of any special weapons someone can use agains us. but in fact the governments have no choice. if they will not follow the plan they will be "silenced".

but I do not think that they are even trying to stop the deal. they are not on the top of the pyramid but still can live from it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join