It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sightings

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
personally, i'm leaning towards the theory thati t is trying to contact me somehow, but just doesn't trust me enough yet.

That's a really good theory... parhaps he is going to tell you a secret or something else you have to show or tell him that you are a trustworthy person give examples (don't tell him secrets that you have kept for ages because that will show him that you cannot keep secrets)

I think that he might just be a "fatherly figure" who is dissapointd with something that you have done bad recently - appologise to him and try to appologise to the person you hurt. Parhaps it is the ghost of his/her (the person who you hurt - emotionally or physically) father

Are you getting any replys from him yet when you communicate??

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by M]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
no replies to my questions, just acknowledgments that they are being heard- it is nodding while i ask.

I can't think of anyone in my life that i may have pissed off in any way though... but thats not to say i didn't, and just don't remember it.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Bobbo]

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Do you think he knows that you dont like him around... just a thought

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't think i'm putting of that vibe- i'm definitely more than willing to help it, if that's what it's here for.

otherwise, i want it to leave, if i can't do anything for it- i want to get the dog and cat's bowls out of the living room, since they still wont walk anywhre near this thing.

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I don't think i'm putting of that vibe- i'm definitely more than willing to help it, if that's what it's here for.

I got the wrong idea then...

At least because of the dog and cat u know that it is not your imagination (ref: very early posts) ....

what else have you done today to do with "him"

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
besides trying to rid him by using the white sage, nothing.

my current thought on this is that it is trying to contact me, based on its nodding. when it glances at my mother, or sister, i think it is glancing more because it is interrupted, not trying to scare them or anything. and when i leave, and it follows, it may be doing that out of fear that i wont return, and it will not be helped. know what i mean?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
hey get out to the store and get a new digital cam and get a pic. It could clear things up a bit, maybe even help you out or find a way for other people to see what you're seeing. Now that you told you're mom and sis it might be a good idea for them to at least in part believe what you're saying. So get up, goto store and get a digital cam.

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I wonder how long he will follow you....

Maybe he is ur gaurdian angel....not likely tho but parhaps he is watching you to see if you are in need of him if not he will probably go...

How ever it still confuses me: who is the guy?

Can you apporoach him yet?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My bank account's empty, which throws buying a new digital cam down the tubes for today- i made a few deposits, but they wont clear til monday or tuesday, which is the earliest i'll get the cam.

and i'm not borrowing money from anyone to get it, either.

in fact, i almost feel that if i take a picture, or seem to desperate when i try to take a picture of it, i may lose it's trust, and cut off my growing communication with it.

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
So get up, goto store and get a digital cam.

John smith! we're not talking to some millionaire who can just go out and get a ... ehhm at cheapest a �60 ~$100 digital camera

remember that he is unemployed

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i still can't get so close as to touch it- and i don't think it's a guardian angel, the dreams i had have led me away from that theory.

I still have no clue who he looks like, there's really no other face i've ever seen that compares.

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

in fact, i almost feel that if i take a picture, or seem to desperate when i try to take a picture of it, i may lose it's trust, and cut off my growing communication with it.

good point

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
not just unemployed- an unemployed student. which is worse than anything

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

the dreams i had have led me away from that theory/quote]

remember tho that there is a difference between dreams and reality

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

not just unemployed- an unemployed student. which is worse than anything

correction "an unemployed haunted student"

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm going to be offline for the next three or four hours, but i'll be sure to post any new happenings as soon as i return- i've gotta pick a friend up from the train station, and drop her off at her house.

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
well okay... I probably will have to go as it is 12:17 am in the uk...

Keep the updates going I will look back in the morning.

And see if the figure follows you to the train station that would be weird

people are bound to walk thru him if he does....

Okay talk to you again this time tomorrow

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well if it was important to you to at least try to tell if what you're seeing is real or in your head, I think you would beg borrow or steal a cam. But I guess it's not that important. Good luck with that. I'd suggest that you're just wasteing peoples time here for kicks. Good luck with that l8rs.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

i still can't get so close as to touch it- and i don't think it's a guardian angel, the dreams i had have led me away from that theory.

I still have no clue who he looks like, there's really no other face i've ever seen that compares.

can you try to sketch him? do you have any drawing talent?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
JOHNSmith, if you're so adamant about getting a photo of this, why don't you bring your equipment up here, and snap some photos. no one else i know has a digital camera, and i'm not about to beg or steal for one. so i understand it doesn't do much for credibility, but if you don't think it's credible, fine- go on your merry way, I could care less.

I'm not into wasting people's time- I wouldn't have let this drag on for 9 pages of posts if it was a hoax, and I wouldn't have wasted my time posting like i have- i could have been doing something productive for school or whatnot.

as for the sketching question, I don't have a scanner- or very good art skills- but i'm going to give that a shot, and see if any of my neighbors have a scanner that i can use to post a sketch.

BTW, it didn't folllow me to the train station, it did come out on the porch when i left. i dont know if it walks, or if it "bamfs" out there, I was in the car, and then i saw it out there, but didn't see how it got there.

when i got home, it was still in its same spot in the dining room.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Bobbo]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join