It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sightings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
HP Photosmart 215

best buy doesnt think its software, they think its something with the camera, because they can hook it to the photo printers with the USB plug on them, and it prints, but it wont work on any computer its plugged in to. and i've had it to long to return it to HP.

hell, i'm all for picking up a new camera tommorow, to try and snap a photo of this damn thing.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
1).Psychic vampire-Slowly draining you.
2).Your DoppleGanger from the future trying to warn you.
3).Someone is spying on you from the astral plain, they also could be dreaming about you.
4.)A dead relative with a omen for you.
5.)Death himself.
6.)Alien from a different dimension.
7.)A curious time traveler.
8.)A projection of your split personality.
9.)Someone placed a curse on you. Evil eye stuff.
10.)Just a wondering spirit
11.)A demon
12.)hallucination like in the movie "A beatiful mind".

And thats just off the top of my head I'm sure there are more things it could be.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
sounds like the software is having a conflict, brb with a link to something you can use to get the pix off the cam

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
ok there is a problem, the software that came with that cam isn't compadable with xp according to HP. here download this.

www.incendoincendere.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i'm downloading it- but you have read that this "entity" doesnt show up on my camera, right?

so i dont know what you expect to find.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Bobbo-I'll be back in a few to check out the progress of this thread, and see if there is more activity from your "visitor".

Maybe you should try the Priest again.....

Just a thought.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
With the amount of software I have I can run a picture through tons and tons of different filters like light, frequency, color you name it and I can filter it in or out, enhance it cut crop adjust anything. I can tell you if a picture has been doctored, or if there's something in it you can't see with the naked eye. If there is something in that room that is not within the visual spectrum I will find it.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
the camera still wont work- it freezes when i try to download the photos.

and the figure is still in my dining room, and still doesnt show up on the LCD screen

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
doesn't matter if it shows up on your LCD. Digital cameras don't work like our eyes do, just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not in the pic, it just might take a little work to filter the pic so you can see the things that aren't in a visual range. Not a really hard or complicated thing to do.

Plug the cam in and than open the software you just downloaded. if it doesn't work try a different USB port.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
i've only got one USB port

i'm telling you, its a problem with the camera unit itself, not software.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm gonna attempt to go to bed, i just cant keep my eyes open anymore. should something happen over night, i'll be sure to post ASAP, otherwise i'll give an update in the morning.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Do they make computers with only 1 USB port?

Ok seeing as that's not going to work.... let's think of something else

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
if you're cool with sleeping lol, I couldn't sleep with a thing stareing at me like that. good luck man

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
goodnight all......

I agree, I would not be able to sleep with a spirit glaring at me

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Good luck bobo. I will meditate on this tonight and see if I can come up with anything.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Do you have SP1?? There are updated USB drivers in that that fixed several probs with my bros comp.

Can you walk around him? Or does he turn his head to follow you?

Does he dissapear when other people walk near/through him? Try it.

Does he only appear in your house? Try staying at a friends and see if he follows you.

Sounds to me like hes trying to intimidate you... that'd piss me off, I'd just have to kick his ass

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Oh I just remembered something. I once read a little trick on how to take photos of ghosts. Don't know if this works as I've never tried it. You need to blow on the ghost and take the photo when you estimate that your breath has reached the location of it. I've seen photos taken with this method but I'm not saying its genuine, can't hurt to try though its pretty simple.

Personally I don't see how this could work, but ya never know
Apparently the ghost collects all the moisture and its all shows up on the pic in the form of the spirit.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Faceless]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
I'm gonna attempt to go to bed, i just cant keep my eyes open anymore. should something happen over night, i'll be sure to post ASAP, otherwise i'll give an update in the morning.

OK...I'm awake now....are you up yet? Did you sleep?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well bugger me. I've just read all seven pages of this fast developing situation; has a priest been round to your house yet? I'd suggest that and see what the it's reaction is.
Also, did you try the sage? Did that have any effect?

Has it changed it's position i.e arms still folded? Does it's face look the same? And also, do the colour in it's eyes get darker/lighter?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I hope Bobo gets back to us soon. This is probably the most interesting thread I've read lately!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join