It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sightings

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I dont know how on earth you could tolerate a figure standing in the room with grey eyes staring at you...My eyes are watering just reading this thread. Its 4:30 am here and Im scared #less.

You seem quite relaxed now with this event. I know it's hard to tell via text on the internet...but your words and tone suggest to me that this isnt bothering you as much as I think it should. You seem so casual about it.

I would be hysterical. Period. This figure has a grimace on his face, grey eyes and they follow you when you move?? Dude, you have some balls if you are not significantly freaked out by this. And I mean FREAKED out. How can you do anything knowing that this figure could be standing watching you?? You cant escape from it and nobody else can see it. That, my friend, is a nightmare.

It seems to me that it has a conciousness of it's own...if it slips a glance at your sister when she comes into the room, it is aware of the environment and not just you. It's almost like it is purposefully ignoring your attempts to communicate...out of spite? What the hell would it want? If by now it hasn't communicated its intentions then I don't know what to say.

Why cant you upload the pictures to a friends PC and then put them in this thread? What happened to the animals you mentioned earlier? Please elaborate on the animals as it could shed some light on the matter. Are you aware of him standing in any room continuosly even when you arn't there? Like if you leave the dining room and go sit in your room for a while then go back to the dining room is he still there? Or does he always follow? How much time is there between when you see him? Are there even any periods of time when he isnt there at all?

I hope this isnt a joke either...because I dont have time for that rubbish. Im sorry but this is such a monumental claim you have made here...this event is hugely significant, if true. I am beliveing you because I like to give the benefit of the doubt and like to think I am a believer of the paranormal, as small and debateable as my own experiences have been.

Good Luck and I hope nothing malevolent comes of it.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I agree with anathema, this is also the most interesting thread I've read of late.

I think I'd have a problem, however intrigue gets the better of some people; try to remember that however many facts point towards it being a good 'thing' it may not be.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
I dont know how on earth you could tolerate a figure standing in the room with grey eyes staring at you...My eyes are watering just reading this thread. Its 4:30 am here and Im scared #less.

I hope this isnt a joke either...because I dont have time for that rubbish. Im sorry but this is such a monumental claim you have made here...this event is hugely significant, if true. I am beliveing you because I like to give the benefit of the doubt and like to think I am a believer of the paranormal, as small and debateable as my own experiences have been.

Assuming that this is not a joke, I'd imagine he seems calm because he's gotten used to it. I don't mean that he doesn't care or notice it, it's just that it's been around long enough that the initial paranoia and panic have given way to a more calm and rational approach to his situation. I hope that makes sense to someone other then me

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sorry, I remember you saying that it's the camera itself that has a problem. You could borrow someone elses camera or even buy a disposable one and get it developed?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Alright, well I'm back for a while, going paintballing later today. So, until then, I'm here to help.

I've caught myself up, and it seems like Bobbo hasn't responded in a little while. What has been going on? Seems like you guys are trying to get pictures up, but I'm not sure. Anyways - Bobbo:

Has anything dramatic happened through the night? Anything harmful/threatening/etc. And are you still constantly seeing this thing?

-wD

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Wow! How interesting...

This morning i read the whole topic and it sounds really interesting - so I joined ATS (that's not the only reason
)

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anathema
Assuming that this is not a joke, I'd imagine he seems calm because he's gotten used to it. I don't mean that he doesn't care or notice it, it's just that it's been around long enough that the initial paranoia and panic have given way to a more calm and rational approach to his situation. I hope that makes sense to someone other then me

Yeah I understand that, and thinking a bit harder about it I agree. I am picturing a figure that, while dressed in contemporary and rather bland clothing, looks considerably eerie. The fact that he looks 'normal' and unassuming adds to the fear factor for me, as it is an appearance we can relate to...if you get me.

Are the iris of the eyes completely grey with no pupil like cataracts? Are the cloudy? Or do you mean the iris has no pigment but otherwise look normal?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Bobbo hasn't replied in a while, has he?
I do hope nothing's happened to him...

Although, how long has the poor guy been without sleep, numerous people have told him to keep his eyes open (I'dve said the same thing personally!) So it could just be that he's catching up with some much needed shut eye.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Probably sleeping for a few days. While 'he' stands...and stares...and waits...with those eyes...

oooOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooOOOOOOoooo

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
lmao Could be a 'she' in disguise, or neither (Think dogma lol) I'm going with 'it' for now.

But seriously, I hope he gets his arse back on soon, besides, I want updates Bobbo!

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
We're going to have to wait a while because Bobbo seems to be in a different time zone...

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The sun is coming up here now so Im not as spooked anymore...funny that. It shouldnt make much difference, but it does.

Im kinda torn between wanting to believe his story and worrying a little for him or realising its probably a joke and being more than pissed off because I genuinely want to think it's happening.

Kinda negative to wish it's really happening though. Anyway Im off to get some food and bask in the calmness that daylight brings. Until tonight...

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
yeah he should go out and buy a disposable camera when he goes out to buy the sage....

on second thought only if he has a scanner otherwise we still couldn't see anything.... also analysis would probably be loads more difficult with a scanned picture because of the quality....
ow well you cud always try!

Bobbo- you've really captured the imagination of every one here and this thread deserves a much higher score than its got....

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hmm.... it seems that bobbo is not online and hasn't been since yesterday.... hope that nothing has happened!

He didnt say that he wouldnt be online tho did he?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I apologize for not getting on soon- the oddest thing happened- i slept for like 12 hours, and had the worst nightmares, yet i couldn't wake up.

It stared at me all night, well, at least until i fell asleep, which was probably about 3 am EST. then i had the most vivid, realistic nightmares i've ever had- being in a plane where everyone was murdered, except for me, and this figure, and i was helpless against it- it tortured me for what seemed like an eternity, while the plane flew steady, then crashed- so the figure is now in my dreams- which is kind of weird, it reminds me of freddy krueger a bit, being in my dreams.

I've definitely gone from being calm around it to being scared #less.

I tried the white sage, and it didn't seem to work.

I don't have a scanner, so there would be no way for me to get the photos from a disposable camera on here- and the picture disk thing that some places can do takes several days.

one interesting note, my mother walked into the bedroom this afternoon, once i woke up and was freaking out, and walked straight through the figure. it stared intently at her for a moment, then came right back to me.

getting back to the animals that i had seen the first day or two i noticed this to begin with, i had seen what looked like a dog in my neighbor's yard, which is entirely fenced in with a fence about 5 1/2 feet high, yet when i blinked and looked back it was gone- and i kept seeing a small cat in my living room, which just rolled playfully on the floor for a second, then vanished.

I called a friend of mine, who lives near the pennsylvania border, and told her everything, and she brought up a sixth sense type theory- maybe these figures are trying to communicate with me, for reasons yet to be determined, to set something straight for them.... just a theory though.

as for right now, it's back to its spot in the dining room- arms crossed, still staring. yet it does seem to be interacting more- it acknowledges my questions, by a single nod, but doesn't answer questions, no matter which way i try to get it to answer.

I'm trying to get the priest to come over for a house blessing, but he's giving masses until 9 this evening, then has a prior engagement, which i don't want to tear him away from, so i'll deal with all of this on my own until he contacts me again.

I'll keep posting throughtout the evening.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
pardon my french in the last post, i didn't know #less would show up.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
I apologize for not getting on soon- the oddest thing happened- i slept for like 12 hours, and had the worst nightmares, yet i couldn't wake up.

It stared at me all night, well, at least until i fell asleep, which was probably about 3 am EST. then i had the most vivid, realistic nightmares i've ever had- being in a plane where everyone was murdered, except for me, and this figure, and i was helpless against it- it tortured me for what seemed like an eternity, while the plane flew steady, then crashed- so the figure is now in my dreams- which is kind of weird, it reminds me of freddy krueger a bit, being in my dreams.

I've definitely gone from being calm around it to being scared #less.

I tried the white sage, and it didn't seem to work.

I don't have a scanner, so there would be no way for me to get the photos from a disposable camera on here- and the picture disk thing that some places can do takes several days.

one interesting note, my mother walked into the bedroom this afternoon, once i woke up and was freaking out, and walked straight through the figure. it stared intently at her for a moment, then came right back to me.

getting back to the animals that i had seen the first day or two i noticed this to begin with, i had seen what looked like a dog in my neighbor's yard, which is entirely fenced in with a fence about 5 1/2 feet high, yet when i blinked and looked back it was gone- and i kept seeing a small cat in my living room, which just rolled playfully on the floor for a second, then vanished.

I called a friend of mine, who lives near the pennsylvania border, and told her everything, and she brought up a sixth sense type theory- maybe these figures are trying to communicate with me, for reasons yet to be determined, to set something straight for them.... just a theory though.

as for right now, it's back to its spot in the dining room- arms crossed, still staring. yet it does seem to be interacting more- it acknowledges my questions, by a single nod, but doesn't answer questions, no matter which way i try to get it to answer.

I'm trying to get the priest to come over for a house blessing, but he's giving masses until 9 this evening, then has a prior engagement, which i don't want to tear him away from, so i'll deal with all of this on my own until he contacts me again.

I'll keep posting throughtout the evening.

That is some frightening stuff dude! I tried, but could not come up with what it is. I'm still trying though.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Here's a new turn- i parked my car on the wrong side of the street after i picked up the white sage today- must be my nerves are making me forgetful- and when i went out to move it to the other side of the street just now, this thing followed me to the porch, and stood there while i moved the car, the entire time never losing eye contact with me.

Maybe it is trying to make some sort of 6th sense type contact with me, but doesn't trust me enough yet.

and if it does grow to trust me, does that mean i'll be having these encounters all the time? could this be my 6th sense hazing, of sorts?

M

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Man! I feel so sorry for you.... hopefully those dreams were just your imagination and they do not really depict what he is like....

To be honest man i think that its about time you told your folks

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I told my mother and sister, and they both think im kidding.

i think the nightmares could have just been my imagination, I'm not to worried about those, as it still hasn't tried to cause me any physical harm.

I was quite afraid after the nightmares, but now i'm back to almost a comfortable, to use the term loosely, feeling with it.

personally, i'm leaning towards the theory that it is trying to contact me somehow, but just doesn't trust me enough yet.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Bobbo]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join