It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sightings

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I believe I may be making headway with it.

I posed the question "are you from heaven, or from hell", and it shook its head no, after i said each place.

this leads me to think that it's either:

Dead, and doesn't know it, and looking for someone or something- closure i guess.

or

Lying to me, and it's really something evil- if it were good, why not say that?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i've been just watching this thread, not saying anything really... but have you gone anywhere else and seen it? or does it just stay at home? i mean, if you saw it by your car across the street, perhaps it followed you in from somewhere? i dunno much about this paranormal stuff... hopefully it's nothing bad though.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I only saw it outside of my home once or twice, besides when it is on the porch- at my car, and near my neighbor across the street's yard.

i did find this information, at ghoststudy.com:

Apparitions

Appearance & Characteristics:
Certain gifted psychics see them on a regular basis but as for the rest of us it's a most RARE occurrence. Catching an apparition on film is what every ghost hunter aspires to but seldom, if ever sees. They show up in a transparent human form and wear the clothing of their period. You might also note that they normally appear faint and disfigured as in being incomplete. It should be said that an apparition can pose directly next to you and it still will not necessarily show up on film (99.9% of the time)

Locations spotted:
They are most often reported being seen in older homes, hotels, theaters and cemeteries.

Speculations:
It's unsure why they are able to show up on these rare occasions. Your opinions on this will be most helpful. Some comments will be posted. It should be noted that visiting relatives from the spirit world could also be considered an apparition.

this is the most like what it is i see.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
I only saw it outside of my home once or twice, besides when it is on the porch- at my car, and near my neighbor across the street's yard.

where did you see it otherwise then?

Locations spotted:
They are most often reported being seen in older homes, hotels, theaters and cemeteries.

do you live near any of those? is your house old?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
usually it's in my dining room, and it was also in the bedroom last night, which was the first time it was in there.

yesterday was the first time i was able to see it all day.

My home is older, and the home next to us had a fire, before we moved in, and it did hit my house slightly, enough so that there was some minor remodeling done, but i dont- nor do my neighbors- know if anyone died in the fire.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Alright, Bobbo hasn't died from this thing yet : - P

OK, so, back to the subject..I see you have been getting somewhere...it responded 'no' to each question 'from heaven/from hell'..thats odd...because it has to be from somewhere? They only thing I could think of would be Purgatory (the place between heaven and hell) or it is stuck in our world (makes more sense..if any of this makes sense) So, update me a little Bobbo

-wD

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Oh, another semi-double post. Try researching the fire that occured in your house, perhaps this may get you somewhere. Or perhaps try asking the entity if it is looking for closure on something, and bring up the fire if you can...

-wD

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
2 steps ahead of you WD- I asked it if it had been in a fire, and it said no- also, the house next door was abandoned when it burned- and they never found any remains (i.e a homeless person, etc).

Purgatory was my best guess for this thing- either i tapped into something psychically when i started seeing the apparition, or it tapped into me somehow.

to me, the 6th sense theory makes the most sense so far- I'm seeing something that needs closure, and maybe this one is the test subject- it looks scary, yet i'm not afraid anymore, which was the first task it needed to carry out. It's beginning to, i hope, trust me, since it answered one question. next, maybe i will be able to figure out, or it will convey somehow, what it wants.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
usually it's in my dining room, and it was also in the bedroom last night, which was the first time it was in there.

have you seen it anywhere AWAY from your house? store? friend's house? in the car with you?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So, at this point, are you still seeing it? And what are the looks as of now..(just wondering if anything changed).

Secondly, if you feel comfortable enough, now you might try meditating, or try showing it that you ARE comfortable around it, and that it has nothing to fear. Maybe then it will start giving answers and/or find closure..

-wD

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
never seen it outside of the places i mentioned- it will follow me in the house- although it hasn't been in the bathroom with me yet- but it hasn't gone any farther than my porch.

its position and everything is the same so far, WD- arms crossed, staring slightly. the only difference so far, is a change in its facial expression- not a grimace anymore, it looks more like a painful or sad face.

I still dont know about meditation....

edit- sorry, didn't answer in full- i am still seeing it.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well if your not comfortable with meditating, don't. Follow your gut insticts on this. Hmm...if there is any other way to make it see that you aren't there to harm it, go for it. I can't think of anything right now, as I'm not there lol. So, I'm curious, was it in your bedroom when you were sleeping last night? How did that go? lol

-wD

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I had horrible nightmares last night, with the apparation in them, but i think it was just my imagination running wild.

my mother walked right through it in the bedroom, and it gave her a stern glance, but thats it.

it was definitely in there though.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, you haven't provided any evidence, or made a good faith attempt to. I'm going to go with you're full of it unless you provide something other than a good story.

BTW webdevil... you may want to consider that there is no heaven or hell, but there is something, there's enough evidence of that out there. Right and wrong, good and evil are man made concepts. Attributing those concepts and rules to something that isn't man is like trying to sell a snail a set of encyclopedias.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
JOHNSmith- if i had $$, or knew someone with a camera, i'd take a damn picture, and get it on here right away. but since there are some people that are making an attempt to help me figure out what i'm seeing, why don't you do me a favor and not post unless its something useful. I dont need any more aggrivation than i am already dealing with here, and thats all your posts seem to do- aggrivate.

so thanks- and if you don't think it's credible, then you don't have to read it anymore.

I'm a broke college student, my parents pay my bills, and i'm not gonna ask them for 100 bucks to go get a digital camera.

so it's not that i'm not making a good faith attempt- since i've called everyone i know trying to find out if they have a camera- it's that i dont have the resources to get one.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"you may want to consider that there is no heaven or hell"

I keep an open mind, but no, I will not consider that, and I HAVE considered it before. Me, personally? I believe that Hell is all suffering, and not an actual place. Heaven? I believe is the ultimate paradise. So, no, I will not consider that, sorry. Good and evil might be man made concepts - in part. I'll give a scenario. Say that good and evil was never made up. Raping a 7 year old child wasn't considered good nor bad, what would YOU personally do in that situation..hmm..say it happened to your DAUGHTER..what then? Since there is no good and evil, what is this? It is evil. Pure evil.

Gassing millions. How about this? Pure evil.

Evil exists. Good exists. This isn't just a 'concept', it is truth. Why? Because when I help an elderly person, donate money to the poor, or give of my personal time to help others, I get that feeling. That feeling that you KNOW you have done something good, and this is more than a concept, my friend, much more. When someone does something evil, or even when I do something evil, I know it. When I see someone being racist (happened recently) to a close friend of mine, I know it is evil. And when I stuck up for that person (which I did), I knew I did something right. Good and Evil are more than just a concept. Heaven and Hell are more than just a concept. That very argument you posed on me "You can't put man's laws on something that is not human" used to be my personal argument to use in my favor. And now I see that there may be a heaven, and something else, and there may be a hell, and something else. There is always more.

As for convincing me of there not being a heaven and hell? No. I will not buy it. You wanna know what hell is? Fighting in 'Nam. That is hell. And they all knew it. You wanna know what heaven is? Knowing you are doing good, and realizing that you are on the right path. That is heaven.

-wD

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
good point(s) WD.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thanks. lol.

Hmm..well keep us updated, Bobbo. I'm going to grab a bite to eat and I might be going out later tonight with my girlfriend

Damn..that reminds me..I have to call her lol...

-wD

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
yach! i'm almost hallucinating myself from sitting here reading all 10 pages of this post before posting myself.

I've recently read up on ouija boards and maybe if it isn't too much trouble you could contact 'it' through that. i would be very carefull though as you're inviting anything into your home.

what do the rest of you think? if you know how to use an ouija board properly you could progress with the being way faster than trying to gain its trust

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I dont own a ouija board- the last time i used one was on halloween, when i was living with someone- they knew about proper use, etc.

I'd be a little worried i'd mess up, and end up permanently haunted, lol.

where can one be bought? in any retail stores?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join