It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sightings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
i can only describe the negative energy as a feeling of uneasiness- like the fear you feel after your car avoids a close accident on the interstate, for example- my hearts pumping, and i'm nervous, but not scared... if that makes sense.

it is positioned with its arms crossed, which i find odd for some reason, and it just stares.

i've posed the "disappear" "reappear" question to try and get it to answer that way, but it does not.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
well-it has been already given "recognition".

If it were demonic (which I am pretty sure it is not , based on what the author has told us), it's next step would be to try for "obsession".

Since the spirit already has "recogntion", and we are all heading toward a form of "obsession" (that is not a critism, it would be really hard to ignore this being),

I would think the single most important thing right now, is for the Author to remember that he has the upper hand. This being is in "his" home, without invitation.

Now-to address "invitation", you haven't been practicing divination, or using the occult, have you?

A ouija board, tarot cards, or something similar to attempt spiritual communiaction, have you?

Soemtimes lesser, or more crude spirits will take the invitation.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
toyed around with a oujia board last halloween. and have since moved out of the house i used it in, and back into my current residence.

other than that, no forms of occult practice.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
i can only describe the negative energy as a feeling of uneasiness- like the fear you feel after your car avoids a close accident on the interstate, for example- my hearts pumping, and i'm nervous, but not scared... if that makes sense.

it is positioned with its arms crossed, which i find odd for some reason, and it just stares.

i've posed the "disappear" "reappear" question to try and get it to answer that way, but it does not.

Were his arms crossed before or is this new? What changes have you seen in the being...other than following you with its eyes? Also, did you answer the question about how old he looks?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If it was evil, it would probably realize it was more powerful than you, and not wait any longer. I am going back to my first thought - it has a message for you. That is what I am coming too. Maybe even the "someone you know or love is about to die" - hopefully not, but maybe. Anyways, I'm out for tonight.

Time for to go to sleep, going paintballing tomorrow

Good luck with this thing. My prayers will be with you tonight...

Good luck.....again.

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
previously the arms were at the side, and its face wasn't grimacing. so i guess could be interpreted as an angry look, or an impatient one.

age wise, i would guess 30-40. but thats a ball park guess.

WD, thanks for your advice- good luck with the paintball expedition.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
previously the arms were at the side, and its face wasn't grimacing. so i guess could be interpreted as an angry look, or an impatient one.

age wise, i would guess 30-40. but thats a ball park guess.

WD, thanks for your advice- good luck with the paintball expedition.

At what point did the arms cross..do you see the movement or just the change in the view? Was it after you got the drink? Was it alcoholic? I'm fishing. Also...get REALLY specific...give us EVERY detail you can see on the person. One leg shorter than the other? Tattoos? Limp? Disheveled clothes? Clothing brands visible?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Is he hot?

Sorry

I thought it was funny.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What is this negative odor you sense in your house? Can you describe it?

Do you live by yourself?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
the arms were crossed upon it's reappearance after i got my NON-ALCOHOLIC beverage.

clothing is kind of messy- in all honesty, it looks like a walmart type sweatshirt- hanes or something, and dirty jeans.

there are no visible tattoos or any marks like that, although i do see a glimpse of a scar on the face, above the right (from my view) cheek, between the eye and the hair line, approximately on the temple.

and no, i wouldn't say hes hot- although thanks for that comment, it did give me a laugh

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Goodnight WeBDevil-good luck with the paintballing

Back to the subject at hand-Bobbo-
crossed arms usually indicate either impatience, or "putting distance" between yourself, and "it".

It would seem it does not want to communicate, which I find very odd.

It's posture almost seems more accusing, (staring, arms crossed).

This gets odder & odder

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
the odor is a very moldy smell, similar to a moldy garage or attic would smell, i suppose.

I do not live alone.

LadySpiritGuide, I agree, it does keep getting odder and odder. it's very strange, and entirely unexpected- like i said earlier, i was always a skeptic.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
you mentioned that your sister is there. Are your folks home, too?

Could you ask your Sis to come in your room, and ask her "Hey, do you smell anything funny here?". If she askes why, tell her you though you smelled something.

NOW-I have another reason for asking, note the spirits reaction to your sister entering the room. (does it change it's posture, did it look at her?)

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
she does smell something funny, and the thing gives her a quick stare, then returns to me. i asked if she felt something- it didn't touch her, i was hoping she would say she felt like she was being watched- and she said no- then went back upstairs- it gave the same reaction to my mother.

my father and brother are away on a high school trip- my father is the bus driver, not in High Schoo, in case you wondered. lol

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ok I'll bite, seeing as I don't have a whole lot to do atm. I crossed everything from the KJV to the international encyc. and found nothing that could even remotely describe what bobo there claims he sees, with the exception of a passage in a poem by willams wordsworth. I'll post it in a sec. Here's what I want from you there man, take your digital cam (I hope i.e. has a high MP) and take a pic at the best resolution you can and ship me a copy or post a link in here to it. I will soo rip it apart in PS, DW, IM, and AI. if there's anything there, visible to your cam in any way I'll find it lol. All and all though my best advice would to call a close friend (if you have one, and I mean really close) and tell them to come over. Want to play some screwed up games? have your sister or your friend try to call your animals into the room it's in, have them stand where the guy is standing. See if your animals will go in the room. Provide a little, though vague, evidence that something is wrong. If you can establish a thread of doubt in someone's mind to the point that you can tell them than at least you won't be alone. Here's the passage from that poem

A noticeable Man with large gray eyes,
And a pale face that seemed undoubtedly
As if a blooming face it ought to be;
Heavy his low-hung lip did oft appear,
Deprest by weight of musing Phantasy;
Profound his forehead was, though not severe;
Yet some did think that he had little business

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
the digital camera does not work with the computer i'm using, it crashes windows when i try to download the photos, which is why i didn't post them to begin with.

i know thats a strike against the credibility of this, but thats the way it goes, the cameras done that since i upgraded to XP- i only view the photo on the LCD screen on the camera.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
as for calling a friend over, the only one i would trust to stick around in a situation like this is with her boyfriend, and she wont leave there to look at ghosts, to quote what she told me on the phone.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
give me the camera model number and maker and the software you're useing to download the pictures. I'll find you a free small program that will work with your cam on the net that you can download and use, it sounds like a simple software problem.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
interesting poem JOHNSmith.

Bobbo-until you can get to the store tommarow, and pick-up the sage, all I can offer is the prayer I offered you earlier.

Unless you want to see if you can crash at someone else's house tonight. It would appear that your Mom & Sister are not targets of this thing.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ok Boys...I'm off to bed. I'm anxious to hear about your illuminating night and safe return on the morrow. Pray and all that stuff. Think on your feet. ..and I'll be back tomorrow to see what if anything I can contribute.

Nighty night. Tell it I said goodnight. Tell it you know it's watching.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join