It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sightings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
And one more thing. What's the approximate age of the being you see?

By the way...thanks for sucking me in for the night. I needed the diversion...and it should be clear...you're not in this alone. Above Top Secret is a community.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
it doesn't appear jesus-like at all, nor does it connect with any other famous face i've seen.

I've got the candles lit, but it still remains in the other room, staring away from the candle, almost directly at my face- which is a very creepy feeling, because if it were a real person staring at me, and i became uncomfortable, i could use force to stop them if necessary, but i am helpless against this.

as for the spiritual cleansing- can you elaborate? because i'm willing to try anthing.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yeah...definately weird. About this happening before Easter, very true. In a lot of cases throughout history, 'Satan' has tried, according to stories, to do his evil deeds right before major holidays in Christianity..maybe..I dunno..just a thought?

This is weird, but this is what I reccomend for now, until the priest contacts you again:

1) Light candles around/near you/throughout the house.

2) Stay awake

3) Try to stay in one area/corner of the house if it makes you more secure

4) Try to ask for protection from God (You don't need to 'pray' in the traditional sense, just ask God out loud for protection.

5) Ask for guidance

6) If this thing still resists to leave, trying playing with it a bit...if you get the nerve to, try touching it...

Good luck.

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hm, another half double post: Do NOT let this thing know you are afraid - most demonic things feed off fear. Again, keep your composure! Do not act afraid/scared or nervous. When it stares at you, stare right back, do not let it know anything about your emotions. If it wants to give you the 'stone' face, give it back

EDIT: I know it sounds odd, but humans are powerful beings, use adrenaline if you need to. If it comes into the light at all, approach it, and stand face to face if you need to, let this know you want it gone, and that it is YOUR house, not ITS.

-wD

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
just got up to get a drink- and for the first time, it followed me with its eyes into the kitchen.

i've got the candles lit. the cross is near. and i'm praying. it definitely seems to be getting bolder with it's actions, maybe as i become more comfortable around it.

i tried to get near it, close enough to touch, after i got my beverage, but it vanished, until i sat back down at the computer desk, and now it has reappeared.

I'm not entirely afraid anymore. if anything, this has reaffirmed my belief in "whatever happens, happens". so if this thing was sent to harm me or someone close to me, there is nothing i can do. but if it is here to give me a message, i am also ready to listen.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Alright - everyone who is involved with this discussion and is still awake - lets think about this. Why would it disappear when he tries to touch it? Why? There must be a reason? Perhaps it is afraid of the human vibration? That might be the case if it is evil...if it is good, it probably would not disappear when you approach, and would have probably stated its mission already..

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Bobbo-this will sound like an odd question-but I am asking for a reason:

Is the being "complete"?

What I mean is: are it's arms missing, it's hands, does it have feet? etc?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I don't know what you are getting at lady - but could it be that if it isn't complete, that it might be after Bobbo here to try and 'complete' itself?

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
no-actually what I am getting at is:

when "inhuman" spirits attempt to imitate humans, there is always a "flaw". For example, the feet will be missing, of the hands will be missing.

It as if the "demonic", if you will, are not allowed to be complete, so they can be recognized for what they are

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
it's whole. and it's giving off a hell of a lot of negative energy- my dog and cat wont even go through the dining room to get to their food- they lay down and whine without entering that room, which is VERY unusual.

so at least im not the only one that cant see it. too bad the others who do cant talk.

also, my sister came downstairs for some ice, and walked right into the kitchen, so no other humans in the house see it.

Could it be missing a part that maybe i couldn't see? or be deformed somehow under it's clothes?

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyspiritguide
Jeffery-

just based on what I have read here, it would appear this is a "human" spirit, as opposed to an "inhuman" spirit, like an Angel, or Demon.

Yes I do understand that the spirit is human in appearance. Yet, I've heard of some spirits which had only the intention of causing harm and terrifying their victims therefore being demonic (ie. incubus/incubi) and/or have the intent to drive out the resident(s) of a former home or residency. ???

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Alright - everyone who is involved with this discussion and is still awake - lets think about this. Why would it disappear when he tries to touch it? Why? There must be a reason? Perhaps it is afraid of the human vibration? That might be the case if it is evil...if it is good, it probably would not disappear when you approach, and would have probably stated its mission already..

-wD

I'm way awake right now. I can only think that when he tries to touch it "he is in control". Maybe it needs to be in control. Can you offer it options to communicate. It seems like you already have. But this crap about it following you with it's eyes into the kitchen...it sounds like it's getting more interactive or reactive.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hmm...even weirder. So this is what we're looking at:

1) It is complete

2) Demons CAN'T be complete, so it can't be a demon

3) It is giving off a lot of negative energy

So...what is it?

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This isn't just a late April Fools joke is it?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
also, it has been my experince that when I have been in the presence of the "demonic", the first thing that always strikes me is the wicked intelligence they seem to generate. They usually seem to have a smirky smile on their face, and the radiate a feeling, you just KNOW they do not have your "best interest" at heart.

Also, I have never been in the presence of inhuman spirits without them trying to fighten you (us), because they draw energy from extreme emotions.

During paranormal investigations, they like to hang around just outside cemetary gates. I believe it is because they "feed" on emotions like mourning, death, disease, and the negative energy associated with humans dying.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
it is most definitely getting more interactive- visually following me, but never leaving its stance, yet it still will disappear if i try to touch it. i have vocally invited it to examine me, to understand that i am not a threat, yet it doesnt move.

there is a bit of an odor in the house, almost a moldy smell, which has never been here before.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
3) It is giving off a lot of negative energy

So...what is it?

-wD

can you articulate what is "negative" about the energy it's giving off? You said you weren't afraid or didn't feel it was bad. Cats and dogs being freaking doesn't necessarily mean its "bad". Maybe their just freaked too. What feels negative. What kind of energy. Has it changed at all in how it's looking at you. How it's positioned. What's its body language?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
definitely not an april fools joke- i wouldn't drag this many people into some idiotic joke.

I'll be quite honest, its face is not smirking, but it is not a comforting look, its almost a grimace.

maybe it is demonic, and knowing that i am fairly intelligent, and also very sceptic- well, i'm a believer now-, it is trying to frazzle me first by staring, and then if i open up to it, and become unafraid, it will make its evil move....

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Another thought...if the only thing you know it can do is dissappear and reappear. Can you ask it a question and pose the Yes or No as "If you Disappear..I'll know it's a no" and "if you stay here I'll know it's a Yes"

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
definitely not an april fools joke- i wouldn't drag this many people into some idiotic joke.

I'll be quite honest, its face is not smirking, but it is not a comforting look, its almost a grimace.

maybe it is demonic, and knowing that i am fairly intelligent, and also very sceptic- well, i'm a believer now-, it is trying to frazzle me first by staring, and then if i open up to it, and become unafraid, it will make its evil move....

I just don't get the sense that something evil would have the patience to wait around and suck you in like this. This seems like something critical to communicate or someone who needs interaction...less than it does something there to hurt you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join