It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson converts to Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Trying to care, trying... to... care...

sorry don't care.

Cool does this mean that he should move to the middle east now and when he gets caught over there messing arround with little kids do you think that they will give him a "trial" like they did here?

Nope.
They will join him.
Or they will applaud him.
Look at the activities of mohamed, and how he taught that a good man gets more than one virgin after he dies.
Muslim men in particular want virgins.

I believe on the other hand that Jesus made my wife perfect before we got married! And I lover her just as she is!
And, I'm not hoping on getting virgins as my reward!
Jesus is MY reward! And so is my wife!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SaintlyMic

This thread is about Michael Jackson converting to Islam, not Sean Hannity's guide to BS beliefs about what Muslims believe as researched by Non-muslim websites.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I do find this funny that he's turning muslim just like "that". or any relgion just like that/

The very same why he has turned himself white overnight just like that.

It's like it's a hobby. Oh now let's change my reliigion or change my nose (sorry about that
again). I mean could he not have just picked another form of Christianity if he was already a christian of some sort, it's odd since so islam is not a big relgion in the USA. It really does not make sense to me.

This just sounds like propaganda to me anyway. It's just seems odd that "he" would just decide he follows Islam, when he clearly doesn't look like the type of man that would understand much about religion.

Guy's this is just a publicity stunt!!!!! Since he's been quiet

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
A 14year old is about the right age to give birth in natures eyes.

Up until puberty, girls have boyish hips. It is only after puberty that the hips begin developing, and it is several years before there is a large enough gap in the pelvic girdle to safely allow delivery of a child.

When girls tended to marry young death during labour was a common occurrence. If the baby's head could not fit through the pelvis, either it had to be hacked to pieces inside her and removed piece by piece, or the girl would undergo an agonising labor for a week or more, until the baby died.
After this the decaying baby would cause her death.

The situation for girls made pregnant before their bodies could cope with pregnancy and childbirth has been a terrible one.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

it doesnt matter for whatever names, as long as it means good....islam is universal, means...to everyone....

i dont surprise if bush converted to islam someday, coz i really beleive taht the truth is only in islam.....try to dig it...you'll find it...........

god bless u ...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
I do find this funny that he's turning muslim just like "that". or any relgion just like that/

The very same why he has turned himself white overnight just like that.

I don't think it's that simple. If this story is true.

His brother has been muslim for quite some time now, so religion must have popped up a few times while talking to each other.

So it is not sudden if you think about it.

And I don't think he turned himself white overnight. He has a skin disease called Vitiligo. He probably used makeup to cover it up at the beginning, but as it got worse, the makeup had to get lighter.
en.wikipedia.org...
images.google.co.uk...

[edit on 23-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Originally posted by Foppezao

You mean apart from their inspiring leader mohammed how married Aisha aged 6 or 7? [who was said to be his "favorite"]

en.wikipedia.org...

www.light-of-life.com...

Sigh. I have already covered this at length but for you, I can give you the quick version.

Pedophilia - sexual attraction to PRE-pubescent children.

Muhammed did not consumate his marriage until his bride had reached purberty. I will be back with more details for ya later when you post some other anti-muslim site as evidence but for now, I just proved Muhammed was not a pedophile.

P.S. I did say use a muslim source to show me where they practice pedophilia. Could not find one eh?

[edit on 23-11-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

cleric plans to marry seven year old

www.news.com.au...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Foppezao

So you do not trust muslim sources about Islam? That makse sense. Do you go to Satanists to learn about Quakers? I answered your little lie, be done with it.

BTW, he is not by any means my prophet or did you miss my name and avatar?

Look i am not a big fan of Mo and you seem to be a satanist..or something?
Why are we wiggeling about him being a pedophile or not? its an event no one cant tell for sure what happened between him and Aisha in that tent...[and when], my opinion remains.. the man did some nasty stuff in his life with slaves[women] and other tribes, and told even nastier things about jews and christians..
But maybe that makes him more sympathetic then Jezus to a satanist? [sorry that was a joke]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I hope some info from real Muslims helps.

"First off, Islam prohibits arranged marriages in the meaning that a spouse is chosen for you and you have no choice. The only type of arrangement would be if 2 families know each other and have children that may be interested in marrying, then arrangements are made. But if the son or daughter is not interested in marrying they should not be forced to do so. It seems like westerners cannot distinguish between cultural practices and religious ones. Some people practice forced arranged marriages, but that's an ignorant cultural practice that has no basis in our religion.

Secondly, the age of consent is the age of puberty. Puberty distinguishes childhood from adulthood, however there is no religious text that requires marriage as soon as puberty is reached. Furthermore the old man - young girl story is more of a myth than reality. This guy posts this so "matter of factly" that it leaves one to conclude he is so ignorant that he probably thinks Jesus spoke english too or he is blatantly lying. Our prophet encouraged us to marry people of strong faith and practice, and have plentiful children and live with one another in peace and happiness. These people try to make us out as oppressive but the it is opposite rather.

Lastly, temporary marriages are forbidden in Islam. It was a practice that existed in the early days of Islam and it was later prohibited by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). The only group who has permitted this practice is the shia, who have greater problems than this issue. In short, the shia are like catholics, they worship shrines of dead "righteous" people and they have many core beliefs that clearly contradict the Qur'an and statements of the Prophet. Their founder was a Jew from Yemen who sought to destroy Islam from within, similar to the story of Paul and how he created a new religion, but that's another long topic."

I would not go to a plumber to explain my car to me, you should not let Christians explain Islam to you.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

www.faithfreedom.org...

quoting from the above web site

If she has not reached the age of puberty, then her father has the sole right to arrange her marriage and does not have to ask her permission. With regard to the wedding-party of a young married girl at the time of consummating the marriage, if the husband and the guardian of the girl agree upon something that will not cause harm to the young girl, then that may be done

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Mikaeel? The guy lost his smarties a long time ago,plus its boring celeb gossip with no meat and tatties.

HA!HA!..........Mikaeel jihadson............heh!..Get it!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

So you do not trust muslim sources about Islam? That makse sense. Do you go to Satanists to learn about Quakers? I answered your little lie, be done with it.

Why are we wiggeling about him being a pedophile or not? its an event no one cant tell for sure what happened between him and Aisha in that tent...[and when], my opinion remains.. the man did some nasty stuff in his life with slaves[women] and other tribes, and told even nastier things about jews and christians..
But maybe that makes him more sympathetic then Jezus to a satanist? [sorry that was a joke]

Because I have learned about him from true Muslims. You seem to have learned of him from some anti-muslim sources. You have the wrong ideas about the man. If you are going to bash someone, do it correctly. How would you have liked if I just told random lies about your prophet? I guess I just have this thing about people saying hateful things knowing what they are talking about once in a while before they say them. If you want to go start a thread about how bad Muhammed is, we can go debate there. In the meantime, stop using this thread to spread ignorant lies that you learned from the wrong places.

I would stick up just as much for Jesus if people were saying just as crazy and incorrect crap about him. It is about being able to learn the difference between what a religion really is and teaches, as opposed to what you learn about that religion from other religions. Go ask a Mormon to explain Bhudism to you and see if they even come close when you ask a bhudist.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

The name Mikaeel is the Arabic / Christian name 4 Michael.
NOT EVERY ARAB IS MUSLIM,AND NOT EVERY MUSLIM IS ARAB.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Islam takes the same position as Christianity & Judaism.
But who are we as a people to decide on other people's behavior ?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabyte

www.faithfreedom.org...

quoting from the above web site

If she has not reached the age of puberty, then her father has the sole right to arrange her marriage and does not have to ask her permission. With regard to the wedding-party of a young married girl at the time of consummating the marriage, if the husband and the guardian of the girl agree upon something that will not cause harm to the young girl, then that may be done

I have already debunked that. Please do not use website manufactured propoganda to try and make a cogent point. Anyone can make a website and say anything. How about you attack Islam by Islam's own words.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Because I have learned about him from true Muslims. You seem to have learned of him from some anti-muslim sources. You have the wrong ideas about the man. If you are going to bash someone, do it correctly. How would you have liked if I just told random lies about your prophet? I guess I just have this thing about people saying hateful things knowing what they are talking about once in a while before they say them. If you want to go start a thread about how bad Muhammed is, we can go debate there.

That is not necessary. Not so long ago i've red the whole translation of the wholy Koran and the book of Mohammed by Hassan Alaoui and Mohamed el-Fers..free menin my country..
i've red all the things about An Nisa, al AN 'Faal etc. didnt make me happy, and thats just the normal version, what some Muslims[Saudi's] have done with the Wahhabi version is just demagogy on a massive scale..
I challenge you finding such things about Jezus..[just think about the last words of Jezusand of mohammed]..keep on playing advocate of the devil
..I like to hear new wonderfull things about the religion that gives us so much joy everyday!

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Foppezao]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Why is this thread still here.

This thread, is trivial and pointless. It's like junk mail on ATS. I say this with respect.

It's just not worth the time, putting stuff like this on ATS.

Whether Michael jackson is muslim or yamma ho it should not be affecting us this much to actually create a thread about it and go on for 15 pages.
This sort of news, is what you read in cheap magazines.

This stuff is a distraction from reality.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

You don't like it...

You don't have to read it...

This site is large enough. I'm sure you will find something you like.

Beware of Western bias.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Why bother posting to me anyway? You seem to care.

I wasn't actually making my point to you. I was making a valid point to the thread itself. I didn't say I liked or disliked the thread. I was already contributing to the thread beforehand.

Deny ignorance.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by jibeho

Why bother posting to me anyway? You seem to care.

I wasn't actually making my point to you. I was making a valid point to the thread itself. I didn't say I liked or disliked the thread. I was already contributing to the thread beforehand.

Deny ignorance.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by mind is the universe]

Go back and read your own comments. I think your elitism is getting in the way of your rationale.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Stop steering the thread off topic. And stop judging other's

Deny ignorance. Leave it be.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join