It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson converts to Islam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Spend some time in Saudi Arabia and you'll see otherwise.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee

Spend some time in Saudi Arabia and you'll see otherwise.

Like I said, show me something from islam that proves pedophillia is a practice. I think you all need to go look up what that word means for one thing.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Saudi Arabia banned slavery in 1962.

There are plenty of slaves still there. Mostly Filipino house-keepers, but we ran in to a few western wives (baby-makers) who could not leave the country. Females can't travel without their husband's permission. Funny thing about Riyadh, you don't see to many old wives around, they seem to have a high incidence of drownings in the family pools.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

You are telling me about some annecdote from a foreign country why again?

How about that farm where all the mormons were raping all the 13 year old girls? I have been there. Care to hear about it? Can I then say all Christians are child rapists because I saw it happening in one place?

This is about you proving to me that Muslims practice Pedophillia. I asked you to cite a source proving such. You have not.

I also said to look up the word pedophile.

baby-makers

Obviously you have not done that yet. You did not even read my entire response before because it explains what pedophillia is in there as well. Just because you are ignorant of what a word means, does not mean you are then free to apply it.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MetatronCubensis

"That's right - he's in hot water right now. I remember a couple years ago he had to sell off the rights to the entire Beatles catalog that he owned. Just last week he sold his ranch in CA for 35 million. "

He still owns 50 % of the Beatles catalog her merged his ATV catalog with Sony's Cataglog and you got Sony-ATV Music so infact he was not sold it but only a part of it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kvaniu
reply to post by MetatronCubensis

"That's right - he's in hot water right now. I remember a couple years ago he had to sell off the rights to the entire Beatles catalog that he owned. Just last week he sold his ranch in CA for 35 million. "

He still owns 50 % of the Beatles catalog her merged his ATV catalog with Sony's Cataglog and you got Sony-ATV Music so infact he was not sold it but only a part of it.

I just heard on the raido the other day that some king or prince is after him for a ton of cash that was supposed to be investments and Mikey says were gifts. I forget the details and I was driving when I heard it but apparently his financial trouble is getting deeper and he is in new trouble all the time.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Can we stop with the discussion about marriage contracts and the such this is about Michael Jackson not others and what they do in their religion.

First of all this has occured in all societies all over the globe.

USA during the 1800's people married in their teens and you can still do so now in some states as long as you have parental permission.

Mary & Joseph we dont know how old Mary was she could have been a young girl, a virgin or both since its the same word just like in some languages they have words that mean two different things so we dont know about her at all. But we do know Joseph was old and they did have children later on but how long was that.

16 & 17 year olds marry older people all the time.

Woman usually marry older husbands look through out history and til now Woman are usually 5-10 years younger than there husbands; and then you could consider when did the two first we they both adults ?

Look at all the diiferent anicent societies; people married young there is nothing you can say about it. Look at the pharohs of egypt and kings of other civilizations.

They fact is we dont know what anyone does after marriage some may and some might not have sex with their new wife you cant just bash a religion because of that because you assume it always happens but you dont know that.

and can everybody answer this

What should be the marriage age since everybody seems to have changed the topic of this thread. As i recall people didnt live past 25 about 2500 years ago so what age did you get married and have children; does socitiey need to change every time humans advance in life expectancy, health, education if so we were do for another change about 30 years ago when computers were invented.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by kvaniu]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

He did well sort of sell Neverland I dont know exactly what happen but the company he gave the deed to has a joint company setup with Michael and that company has the deed; so does Michael own any part we dont know; however he did get 35 million out of it but the full details arent known so we cant say anything because it would be biased and would not detail does he or does he not own any part of neverland.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

What should be the marriage age since everybody seems to have changed the topic of this thread. As i recall people didnt live past 25 about 2500 years ago so what age did you get married and have children; does socitiey need to change every time humans advance in life expectancy, health, education if so we were do for another change about 30 years ago when computers were invented.

It is one thing to debate marriage age. It is another to use words improperly. If people do not like a man having sex with a young girl, that is their right. Unfortunately, if she has reached puberty before he even tried, he is NOT a pedophile.

That is all. Look up the word before you use it. Say whatever you like about age of consent and what you feel about this and that but the word has an actual definition and these people should familiarize themselves with it before applying it to people and situations where it does not actually fit.

P.S. I am done defending Islam and the English language, back to Mikey.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Scary, I wonder if he has an inside track to the eventuality of a Islamic take over of the US? he could be sparring his skin from execution or beheading by denying the Infidels and their corrupt world of sin and denial of Alla???

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

He did well sort of sell Neverland I dont know exactly what happen but the company he gave the deed to has a joint company setup with Michael and that company has the deed; so does Michael own any part we dont know; however he did get 35 million out of it but the full details arent known so we cant say anything because it would be biased and would not detail does he or does he not own any part of neverland.

That is interesting because I remember last year hearing reports that he was going into debt just over neverland. I mean aside from debt he was already in. But apparently between running costs and mortgage payments, he was already in debt to the place so I wonder how much he could have gained from the sale.

Ok it was the prince of Barhain I was thinking of. I guess he is suing Mike for $7M and mike says it was gifts but when I googled "Michael Jacskon owes money to" ....HOLY SNIP! The list goes on and on, Wyclef Jean, Jackson's Bros...I am not saying they are all true, it was just the google results but there was no shortage of stories to read about Mike and money woes is all I am saying.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Scary, I wonder if he has an inside track to the eventuality of a Islamic take over of the US? he could be sparring his skin from execution or beheading by denying the Infidels and their corrupt world of sin and denial of Alla???

Since this is ATS, that is interesting.

Since it is Michael Jackson...do you really think he has many inside tracks? He had none to keep him from getting into legal trouble with kids over and over, he had none to keep him from getting a good nose that stays on - yes there are reports his nose fell off again, lol - he had no inside track to save his butt financially so we see, he had no inside track on how to revive his carreer, I am running out of places this dude should have had a track. To think the only one he has is about Islamic global domination is giving him more credit than I can bare to.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Mike J becomes Islamic...

Becomes a debate on Islam...

ROFL

In a few years Mike will be having trans gender surgery and becoming a Nun.

The guy is fruit loops, it's no comment on the world or anything else, he's crispy noodles, he;s impressionable, he will Be who ever he is around for any length of time

He is around kids, he becomes a kid, Nation of Islam bails him out of grief... he becomes Islamic

If he's left alone for a year in Sweeden, he will become a Viking and start taking steroids to Bulk up

The guys nuts lol

He has no defined personality, his life was ruined by having his childhood stripped from him, he, IS, who ever is nice to him because he lacks a true self Identity

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

If he's left alone for a year in Sweeden, he will become a Viking and start taking steroids to Bulk up

No problem picturing and albino Flava Flav with that viking hat but looong pretty blonde hair and blue eyes. That would totally reinvent him and reinvigorate his carreer. He should do it!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
What I don't understand is why he has adopted an Arabian name. Just because you've changed your religion, doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your culture.

He changed his name because it is traditional in Islam that when you convert you adopt a "muslim" name. Mikaeel is Michael in arabic. As in the archangel Michael.

As far as I know his brother Jermaine is also a convert to Islam. He married a muslim woman and it is required that when a woman wants to marry a non-muslim he must convert to Islam. Perhaps the solace that Jermaine found in Islam is what attracted Michael to it, as well?

All I know is I hope he finds peace...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabyte

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by budski

Perhaps Im just being thick.

How is a marriage contract which is subsequently completed any better than "unsolicited" paedophilia?

The child is equally abused in both situations.

ps: Even if such arrangements were practised in other parts of the world, they currently are not. The onus of evidence is on you to prove otherwise. Your criticism that I am prejudiced is bang on in this case... I dislike the culture of Saudi Arabia vehemently.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by 44soulslayer]

the arranged marriages are not always ones that wait for the child bride to be of age because there is no age of consent in islam

it is commont to have brides age 7 having sex with their husband who is likelyy to be an old man

thighing a baby is ok in islam so long as she is your wife and add to that temporary marriages for quick sexual satisfaction

www.faithfreedom.org...

www.topix.com...

Allow me to interject here. In Islam a woman must be "of age" in order to marry and have sexual relations with her husband. Meaning she must be menstruating to be sexually mature. Although tradition seems to get clouded in with religion and that is why there is so much confusion on this subject. If you think about it the body becomes biologically mature to procreate when you a girl/woman starts menstruating. This is how the traditionalists see it.

Now, don't get me wrong here, I may not necessarily agree with this but I'm trying to play devil's advocate and add some factual intelligence to this argument. This is how they see it, and so they blindly follow. Blind faith if you will.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by epiphonie1

And do not forget that once she begins menstruating, she no longer qualifies as the object of pedophilia as per the definition of the word. As long as we are keeping facts in line here.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

P.S. I did say use a muslim source to show me where they practice pedophilia. Could not find one eh?

Yes i find it hard believing those sources, especially noting that a country as Saudi Arabia is rewriting billions of their wahhabi korans with Jew-bashing language

www.weeklystandard.com...

but he, i hope you're not busy all day defending your inspiring prophet...it must be he already loves us all ;-)

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Foppezao]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
He wants to practise islam so he has a "reason" for fiddling with the kiddies if he gets caught again.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

So you do not trust muslim sources about Islam? That makse sense. Do you go to Satanists to learn about Quakers? I answered your little lie, be done with it.

BTW, he is not by any means my prophet or did you miss my name and avatar?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join