It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Find Worm In Woman's Brain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yea thanks Mopusvindictus, Parasites

Now I have to go take more medicine.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Twice in the last year my wife and I have gone out to eat and been asked how we want our pork cooked. This was a surprise due to the above mention paracites associated with pork, but we were told that the parasite had been eradicated, much like polio or other diseases. Needless to say we were sceptical and of course ordered the meat well done.(old school) Has anyone had a similar dining experience? Can pork be ordered and served rare or even medium?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
**Attention**

Please, no more one-line posts. If you find this ickky, fine. Just read unless you have a substantial contribution.

Thanks for your attention and happy posting.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Trichonosis doesn't occur in your brain but in your muscles. It is horribly painful and really nasty. I have heard of a worm that invades your brain but that comes from undercooked beef or cat feces. It is called Toxic Plasmosis.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
That post was really something that Mopusvindicetu put up (Parasites ) if anyone wants to get sick and hurl, make sure you go to for vist. Much icky, very icky and icky does not really bother me. But this really good and sick, so any one want to get sick go to Mopusvindicetu's ( Parasite ). Now I'm out Ta here cause I have become about as sick as I want to be.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Glad I can entertain. Luckily I don't hold a grudge for long. You almost had the record though. I'm a usually easy going person and can't stay mad long but I actually shut the internet down for an hour or so just to get my brain (hopefully worm free) clear of the images. hehe

I no longer hate you. You are forgiven. LOL

Now, if you do actually suffer any long term damage then it is truly karma coming into play and I say good show to karma!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
They have found Nematode Eggs in Chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have seen tv chefs purposely undercook pork... so it's still a little pink in the middle!!

This shouldn't be allowed, surely!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Maybe this could be a new breakthrough for what causes brain cancer or other types of cancer. Anybody know if these worms were found in other body parts for people who have had cancer. Havent read the whole post but does anyone know if people can actually survive this and if they do how do they treat it. And those pictures are making me really nauseous, I was warned and I shouldn't have looked.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I took care of a guy once that had worked around birds his whole life. He came in with some sort of respiratory complaint. When he had his bronchoscope, he was found to have worms (or flukes of some sort) in his lungs.

On further testing it was found that he'd had them so long that the wee beasties had time to cross the blood-brain barrier and they were now in his brain. He was crazy as a loon. Combative. Talking non-sense. Kind of sad, really.

The blood-brain barrier isn't that great of a barrier so WASH YOUR HANDS!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This ladies and gentlemen is why you should always order your meat well cooked. This article talks about pork but beef is often prone to tape worms. In survival cooking you will always be told to thoroughly cook all meat through.

Rare meat just isn't a good idea.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In reality pork in this country is considered safe these days. They have banished trichinosis from standard U.S. pig farms.

But in fact trichinosis can be found in most ANY mammal that eats meat (bears, wild cats, dogs, humans, etc...) Most animals will not become ill from them, but humans will get sick. It is a relative to the canine roundworm, and most puppies are born with roundworm infections (their mothers are usually carriers even if she has been dewormed, the cysts live in the flesh). All little puppies are typically dewormed at 2-3 weeks.

Many infections don't come from eating undercooked meat in this country, they come from another infected person who didn't wash their hands preparing your food (latex gloves are important in the food industry!).

Hep A is another disease that is common in many foreign countries, and common in some parts of the U.S. particularly among some immigrants, it is transmitted the same way.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It really pisses me off that there are people who dint wash their hands. I wash mine obsessively and I can still get sick because some asshat doesn't do it and they go around touching stuff.

I'm put off my food quite easily, so I probably wont have pork for a few years now. It is the main reason I am skinny. I didn't have the nerve to click on Mopus's link.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
lol, i love the way the article puts it:

“Wash your hands, wash your hands,”

i might send this article to the friends i KNOW who don't wash their hands :p

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
the worst thing about the worms if they get into your brain is that when they die they bloat which would do major damage to your brain

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiigurl
Maybe this could be a new breakthrough for what causes brain cancer or other types of cancer. Anybody know if these worms were found in other body parts for people who have had cancer. Havent read the whole post but does anyone know if people can actually survive this and if they do how do they treat it. And those pictures are making me really nauseous, I was warned and I shouldn't have looked.

Funny you should mention it. And I've noticed that no one else has brought this up, but Dr. Hulda Clarke has written 2 (large) books on this very idea. "The Cure for all Cancers" and "The Cure for all Diseases".

Dr. Hulda Clarke

Her premise is that the body's illnesses are directly related to the parasites that we ALL have. These parasites have invaded because we have overdosed on chemicals in our environment therefore depressing our immune systems.

She is the first to have made popular the Black Walnut/Clove/Wormwood regime.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Next time I eat Sushi I'll use more of that worm killer green mustard!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ive never known anyone personally that has had this affliction..i am curious as to which ways the patient changes psychologically, aside form the headaches, seizures etc. It reminds me of Cordyceps, the parasite that takes over ants bodies via the brainstem, or the kind that gets inside grasshoppers that makes them kill themselves by drowning. Got me thinkin of that fella who cut off his own head with a chainsaw.. if you ask me he MUSTVE had a worm gnawing thru his brain. Good thing these parasites dont possess higher intelligence either, damn thats a whole new pandora's box of paranoid fear right there.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Anyone ever seen a Gordian worm? One day at work someone stomped a cricket in the office. Inside the cricket was a thin worm that was thrashing around on the floor. It was horrifying but fascinating at the same time. I looked up online what this thing could be and found out that the Gordian worm infests crickets, grasshoppers, and other types of large insects when it is microscopic and takes over their brains, causing them to commit "suicide" in water where the worm exits the insect body to live in the water where it can grow up to a meter in length. (Seems like a lot of trouble to me- why not hatch and live in the water?). So no matter how small a creature is, there is a parasite that can live in it- scary!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I must say I was quite intrigued by the worms in brain image. It amazes me how such a thing could manifest in an organ such as the brain, but it appears it is possible. What shocks me though is the fact that the person didn't seek treatment because it didn't cause him any "pain", clearly that is an indicator of the deleterious effect of the damage on the psyche of the victim.

On a less serious note, the kid with the worms coming out of butt was quite uhhh...., lets just say I will be checking my stool thoroughly from now on, just kidding

but seriously the worms in out of but was a million times more disgusting than the brain, who agrees?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join