It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Find Worm In Woman's Brain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry

Originally posted by hawaiigurl
Funny you should mention it. And I've noticed that no one else has brought this up, but Dr. Hulda Clarke has written 2 (large) books on this very idea. "The Cure for all Cancers" and "The Cure for all Diseases".
She is the first to have made popular the Black Walnut/Clove/Wormwood regime.

I thought Rene Cassie popularized it when she made her famous Essiac (Cassie spelled backwards) tea? She was giving it away to avoid persecution/prosecution from the government. As long as she didn't charge for it they couldn't charge her with practicing medicine without a license even though they tried several times. They did eventually shut her down.

You can still get Essiac tea at the healthfood stores or just make your own.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART OR STOMACH DO NOT LOOK IF SQUEEMISH

Not going to actually post Images... it's too much

This is sickening

Parasites of this type in full Bloom

You were warned

Parasites

[edit on 20-11-2008 by mopusvindictus]

i was warned i didnt listen .. why didnt i listen

i feel like going to the hospital now and getting a thorough check over

and gopher mines i hope i never have to shake ur hand

washing ur hands is always a good thing to do

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseIsAwoken

I seriously wasn't sure which would be worse after seeing those two images, you have got to figure you wouldn't know what was going on if your brain was infested with worms and in a way ignorance could be bliss.

The problem with the other end is that you'd be alive but have to remember the ordeal, it's got to be traumatic...

according to the articles though and..I probably read about 20 accounts from people living with the head kind, it is very painful.

It really is a glimpse of hell no matter how you look at it,

In reality I'd of course have to choose the gut and to go through.... that, as opposed to brain surgery or death or years of head pain and dementia

It's a nightmare no matter how you think of it

I sort of said that already...

Okay karmic payback 1 for posting those images

Having to think about this, I have dementia just going there

Seriously,

The bottom is Traumatic, but you'll be okay

The Brain Worms are Terrifying

I think this is seriously the first time EVER I have felt that from anything I have come across in my quest for the bizarre in life... I can Honestly say... The Brain Worms are TERRIFYING

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

Seriously,

I'm actually GLAD I posted that, at first, I was giggling like a school girl over here just dreaming of all the responses I would get and imagining the faces at home and I thought it was a stroke of comedic genius on my part because it fits perfectly into the topic and I could pull it off and not get into trouble with the mods lol

But

Seriously, Those really are life changing images...

I don't believe I KNOW, that parasites are probably in secret the no 1 Killer out there... all kids from Bacterias, Micro Viruses, and worms and even simple things like Candida or Toxoplasmosis

and

I DO fast once in a blue moon and when, I have Extra money i'll cleanse and take pretty good care of my self...

But it's not lifestyle, honestly

and it Should be, it needs to be

and those pics, are a lesson to me to take my health seriously particularly cleansing of my insides and all the rest

It's difficult in the modern world, you have to give things up...

But, I sit here and ponder at 38 the small handful of defects and pains I have the odd spasm, the rare headache

and things I have done to myself in life...

Liek binges of partying which could just...open you wide up to anything... weaken the immune system

and those images are a wake up call

Mind Body and Soul

I take care of the Mind All the time, The Soul Most of the time... and Body at least in diligence gets left for last because i'm young and look good and all that...

I almost feel like, I should go back and look at those once in awhile because it would keep me reminded not to screw around

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

I thought Rene Cassie popularized it when she made her famous Essiac (Cassie spelled backwards) tea? She was giving it away to avoid persecution/prosecution from the government. As long as she didn't charge for it they couldn't charge her with practicing medicine without a license even though they tried several times. They did eventually shut her down.

You can still get Essiac tea at the healthfood stores or just make your own.

Yes you may be quite correct. I just know that it was revived with Dr. Clarke's regime but not as Essiac tea (which we can still get in Canada). I was merely commenting that it was made popular.

Personally I've never heard of Rene Cassie but will look into it.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
5 to 9v of direct current pulsed @ 15Hz through your body for a few hours will kill any worm or parasite in your body, regardless of position. Turn ´em to mush for the body to absorb.

Don Croft / Terminator Zapper

Been there done that. works.

MoonMine

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Wouldn't that create an endotoxin overload that the body couldn't handle all at once? All those little dead parasites biodegrading inside your body (or brain) and your phagocytes trying desparately to keep up with digesting the little corpses?

I could see something like the zapper being useful for a "maintenance" regime but I'm not sure it would be wise for a first time use.

Thanks for the info, though. I have some of Croft's HH and have noticed some changes with them. Coincidence perhaps?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well, this is just gross!

When I was at work the other day, there was this item on the jeans I thought to be lint. I work in menswear. I went to flick the 'lint' off onto the floor and it was not lint! It was a live worm! The kind people and animals can get inside them.

Wash the clothes you buy before you wear them!

I scrubbed my hands over and over again and took a shower when I got home and still couldn't feel clean.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yes it is gross but some worms might actually be good.

There is a theory that we need parasites to boost our immune systems. Now we do not have the parasites we would otherwise have in nature. One scientist put a tapeworm in his food ate it and supposedly hasn't had a cold in 20 years.

Also instead of causing cancer maybe the worms are eating it just like maggots eat dead flesh.

So you never know what is or isn't good for you.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This makes me think of a Teratoma tumor. They can grow hair, teeth, eyes, and etc. That and mojo lost spirits. Pretty nasty stuff.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
worm=snake
snake=woman
woman=snake in the paradise!

dont trust women, they cheat, produce rotten evil thoughts=devils minions
worm in that womans brain is a mark of the beast send by god

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jesusthebible

Ah, another Westboro parish member.

Aren't the injunctions in Leviticus due to parasites?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
What sounds like science fiction was all too real for Dawn Becerra, who found a parasitic worm lodged in her brain after eating a pork taco while vacationing in Mexico.

I bet she also drank water from the well too.

I mean you can get parasites from the air down there so some stuff is unavoidable but a pork taco in Mexico?

She's lucky she didn't become a worm herself.

I don't eat pork, but if I was in Mexico and had to eat it, it would only be after I put it under a flamethrower for about 10 hours.

- Lee

[edit on 21-11-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
god this article gave me shivers...how can we be certain 1 of us isn't infected already? ahhhh !

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictusI think this is seriously the first time EVER I have felt that from anything I have come across in my quest for the bizarre in life... I can Honestly say... The Brain Worms are TERRIFYING

You referring to the skull pictures you posted? They bothered you that much? LOL.
But you realize those were not “brain worms” right? Those were maggots that came after the cancer ate the top of his head away. The worms were the least of it, having cancer eat the top of your skull and ignoring it is what amazes me (sheesh he was driving around and leading a semi-normal life like that!).

Originally posted by Dinoking
There is a theory that we need parasites to boost our immune systems.

Yeah that is true. One of the treatments for Crones disease (an intestinal disorder) is to give the patient swine tape worm (which cannot reproduce in humans). The tapeworm lives in their gut for a few weeks before dying off. They think having “too clean” a gut may make Crones worse.

But I believe in reality we all have some parasites, just remember they help keep you thin. : )

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Ehhh, not the image... just the concept and the combination of the visual.

I have always thought that I could survive anything and be happy inevitably, even if I lost much of my body because I'd have my mind that's all, and also hamming it up a bit to get more people to look

But as for:

The Man driving like that

I didn't even think of that

I just posted something in a dui thread the other days in regards that people drive in All Sorts of Conditions

That was living proof huh?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by gopher mines

This article made me feel faint. However, worms in the brain really isn't that uncommon. Not exactly often but not exactly rare, either. There's even been cases where a patient goes in for brain surgery, the skull cap is removed, and an actual worm infestation is discovered.

Yes, I'm definitely feeling faint.

ditto, in fact i think i threw up alittle...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jesusthebible

Good point! Very true. Worms like dead useless meat like womans brains!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Nasty yet interesting, nice post!

Cheers

PS your display pic is 1337

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join