It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Find Worm In Woman's Brain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Now I have to go and take my medicine. Parasite killing program, cloves, wormwood, blackwalnut husk, that will do the flukes and most others. Can get at health food store at least until 12/31/2009. The tape worm is tough, this one needs Rascal also at heath food store.
Yogurt will kill Ecoli and Sam and illa, in matter of minutes, yogurt will kill lots of bad bugs.

Codex Allimentarius coming to your health food store soon, brought to you by the makers of Zyclone B

[edit on 20-11-2008 by googolplex]

I can atest to the healing power of yogurt.

I used to have horrible stomach problems, and after I started
regularly eating yogurt, no more problems.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gopher mines

YUCK YOU DO NOT WASH YOUR HANDS HOW GROSS YOU ARE. WASH YOUR BLOODY HANDS YOU IDIOT.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

hmmmm I wonder how much tequila she drank???

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
This reminds me of another type of parasite I read about:

Its called: Sacculina carcini
Its a tiny sea slug that invades the body of some unsuspecting crab and eventually takes over every part of the crabs body. In effect, forcing it to do its bidding.

HEre is a link:

www.neatorama.com...

The female feeds and grows until eventually she pops out of the top of the crab, and from this knobby protrusion, she will steer the Good Ship Unlucky Crab for the rest of their co-mingled life. Packed full of parasite, the crab will forgo its own needs to serve those of its master. It won’t molt, grow reproductive organs, or attempt to reproduce. It won’t even regrow appendages, as healthy crabs can. Rather than waste the nutrients on itself, a host crab will hobble along and continue to look for food with which to feed its parasite master.

Can you imagine if something like this developed the ability to infect humans?

we would all be eating seaweed and plankton? we would all be breeding upstream and laying eggs underwater?

seriously, strange stuff, thanks for sharing the information, life is full of suprises in more way than one.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

Wouldn't that create an endotoxin overload that the body couldn't handle all at once? All those little dead parasites biodegrading inside your body (or brain) and your phagocytes trying desparately to keep up with digesting the little corpses?

I could see something like the zapper being useful for a "maintenance" regime but I'm not sure it would be wise for a first time use.

Nope. Simple detox symptoms are expected for individuals with poorly functioning kidneys and liver though, but nothing spectacular.

A bowel flush (Aloe Vera liquid + Seed + Fibers) through diet is recommended after the first week though, but not required.

Coincidence perhaps?

Nope, it´s the Orgone attracted by the HH, but will not make any difference to the level of parasites in the body. The parasites die because of the DC, the Orgonite in the TZ is just there to soothe and energize the body, as is the permanent magnet and other components.

Before coming on to strong promoting Croft I can personally vouch for the device to work. Electricity is the key here. It really works.

If you cannot afford his device you could even use a car battery to eliminate the unwanted organisms. Not as pleasant a process though.

Why it works? Croft speaks of unhealthy tissue and organisms as being positively charged, and that these organisms cannot defend their positive polarity against a small influx of DC, effectively reversing their polarity, which in turn instantly kills them (it). Tested in vivo & in vitro. Does not affect healthy body tissue which is negatively charged.

Goes for a whole range of viruses (virae?) as well. No more colds, yeah.

I urge anyone interested to Google him for more info.

And ofcourse

Dr. Wilhelm Reich
Dr. Hulda Clarke

and last but not least...

Dr. Royal Raymond Rife

Big med will keel in the end.............

MoonMine

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This story didn't actually surprise me, and yes, I've heard of this before.

My mom worked as a nurse for years at the same institute/hospital this woman had her surgery. When I was young, my mom told me stories of patients with worms in their brains. I would get all freaked out and then she'd say, "Always wash your hands."

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

umm you dont wash ur hands????
isnt that UNsanitary though?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Where`s Mulder & Scully when you want them

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have witnessed my father, a now retired veterinarian, pull worms out of cats that had eaten tainted rabbit meat.

The worms had eaten through the intestinal lining, clear through the belly skin. You could see a hole around the size of a pencil.

The worms I saw him pull out looked more like big white caterpillars, roughly the size and girth of an adult man's pinky finger.

It's an image I wish I could forget.

Even skimming the surface of parasitology you never look at the world around you in quite the same way.

Sadly, these kinds of infestations and all kinds of other horrible ailments will be on the rise should people's immune systems decline as a result of poor nutrition and bad hygiene which usually spring from financial collapse, devastating wars, and natural disasters.

Everything is connected. Everything is one.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
It makes you wonder how many more people are walking around with an alien in their brain. Ok not the Sigourney Weaver type of alien, but still it is not supposed to be there.

Who knows how an intrusion like this might affect someone.
Clearly in the case of this woman it manifested itself in physical symptoms, but I wonder if this could result in bizarre or antisocial behavior?

If so, I have several co-workers whose craniums have no doubt been infiltrated.

Right... When people believe outrageous things, such as the official story of 9/11, & go out of their way to deny the obvious truth, I'm starting to think that it's not bird flu that they have unleashed... It's these viruses... They want to kill us, so you cannot blme me for being a bit paranoid at this point. - But of course, it's just a worm... But by making everything so dirty, & crossing products in the free-trade market, they (the elite) have enabled this to happen.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fragmatic
(DISGUSTING description of worm in cat removed, because I love cats)

Even skimming the surface of parasitology you never look at the world around you in quite the same way.

Sadly, these kinds of infestations and all kinds of other horrible ailments will be on the rise should people's immune systems decline as a result of poor nutrition and bad hygiene which usually spring from financial collapse, devastating wars, and natural disasters.

Everything is connected. Everything is one.

You were thinking the same thing as I posted too ;-)

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Doctors Find Worm in Woman's Brain

Any good for fishing?

Just wondering...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I see the report was from Fox News and if Faux says it happened it must have as they are the best source of information this side of the planet

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

you read hulda clark's books you wont be supriesed ; she says all the disease is caused by a different parasite

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

well there's a kind of tapeworm, that normally targets pigs (pig stomach i think), however when it accidently enters a human body, the blood may carry it into the brain where it starts to grow.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine
5 to 9v of direct current pulsed @ 15Hz through your body for a few hours will kill any worm or parasite in your body, regardless of position. Turn ´em to mush for the body to absorb.

Don Croft / Terminator Zapper

Been there done that. works.

MoonMine

MoonMine,

You've got to tell us how to do that, otherwise we'll just have to learn to live with our companions and strike a deal: they can stay as long as they eat our memories of your posts.

ATS is the best place to LOSE FRIENDS. I lost a lot of them because of this forum...

OP, thanks for those Photos ! ! !

I told my significant other about these worms a week ago, saying it might be a good idea to take some herbals. She sort of shrugged, like usual, after I tell her about an ATS thread.

But yesterday, I showed her the pictures. Man, that was pretty crazy. She jolted out of the house before I could stop her, and didn't come back until she'd found some deworming medicine.

It seems that the pharmacist didn't want to sell it to her until she told her it was for her husband. Since the pharmacist was feeling ill, this really cheered her up and made her day, couldn't stop giggling. To make a long story short, she came back with some rockin' stuff, pills that do the trick (at least for the intestinal beasties). How do I know? Read on...

They are 100 mg Flubendazole pills, you take one twice a day for 3 days.

The notice says they'll kill oxyurasis (single pill repeated 20 days later), ascariasis, trichuriasis and ankylostomiasis. Pregnant ladies are to abstain.

The reason I know that it works is that the notice also says that it may cause "short lived abdominal pain, nausea and diarrhea may occur at times, particularly if you are heavily infected with worms. In that case, you may continue to take the medication normally".

My first pill was soon followed with an uncontrollable urge to expel it upwards. It was really overwhelming, much more pressing than just nausea. It took a combative spirit to keep it down. Then came the abdominal pain. It wasn't really pain like a tummy ache. More like sudden stabs from those nasties kicking around violently. Around 15 minutes later all got quiet, as if they'd been put to sleep. I thought I must be imagining all this, psychosomatically because of the ATS thread and photos. But then I read the notice and it was right there in black and white ink: nausea and pain, to be expected.

Next I'm going to get some of those herbals, and rid the old body of what stragglers might be left. The pharmacist said I could follow up the treatment with a second session in 10 days time. You can bet I won't be missing that date, and don't ask me out for Sushi if you wan't to survive.

Some might think this is a Nazi continuum plot to eliminate non believers in the Thousand Year Reich. How do we know? Because all toilets in Germany have a special platform where your stools fall, so that you may inspect them before flushing. In every other country they fall directly into water where you can't see what's inside them. How would they know that this is important, and why do they keep them for other Aryan Germans and not for us impure worm infested subhumans?

Just thought I'd lighten up this medical posting with some ATS Humor.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Time=Now....You were thinking the same thing as I posted too ;-)

Hey, great minds!!

LOL!!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
thats why the jews and arabs dont eat pork,in the olden days it wasnt such a good idea.
we have refridgerators now,but hey let them enjoy there customs and save a few pigs from the dinner plate.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The parasitic blight called the scientist is trying to create wormholes (CERN) using his big fat ugly left brain...

Guess what...mother nature has a sense of humor...she likes to create wormholes too!

I suggest particle scientists who like to play Star Trek start eating more pork...

namaste

CHi

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join