It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Troop Mobilization.....Holy Crap

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

I've tried to follow your post, but I don't fully understand the American process, yet.

But have you reviewed the changes made in 2007 to Section 1076 of the National Defense Authorization Act?

It basically states the scenarios under which the President can implement martial law, and ends with the highly ambiguous wording allowing the president to do so if he deems it necessary. It basically says that he can do this under any circumstances where he thinks it is justified.

Here's a very interesting link, with a lot of information that can be backed up by outside sources and document searches.
Link

I'm really not one for conspiracy theories, I like facts and science, which is why I am here. But there is a lot going on behind the doors of the American government right now, there has been for a while, and it is increasing. And all seems to point to an incoming event that would excuse, support, or progress a civil war/martial law scenario in the USA.

There are simply too many facts available for this to be nothing.

My personal belief?
They know already that the financial meltdown will continue, that this will cause civil unrest. They are preparing for it.

They know that an attack of some kind is on the way, either false-flag or not. And they are preparing for it.

Calling up retired troops, while it doesn't seem too credible right now, could be selective based on need and skills. They could be locating gaps in their current strategy and requesting people who can adequately fill those roles for specific areas. If you started a blanket recall, it would be obvious and questions would start to be asked, as we are doing here. They wouldn't want this.

I also do not think they would even try to enforce law and order over the entire nation from the start. They'd create a new stronghold for the government, and that would be the area to secure. The local National Guard and Police forces would be left to deal with the initial chaos across the nation until outside agencies and allies could step in, or until the troops are called back from overseas.

You already have massive areas of land secured by the government recently, for unknown reasons. You have the 100 mile "Civil Rights Free zone" around your border (I have looked into this, and from what I can see it is fact, not hearsay). You have the FEMA infrastructure, you have local forces armed with riot gear in every city and town.
As seen in Denver (I think it was Denver), they are prepared and trained to detain the public, and they're happy to do it.

I'm not entirely convinced, but there is a lot of evidence to suggest that they have planned for this, they expect it, and the preparations are speeding up.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BAZ752
The ''powers that be'' certainly have spent the U.S. of everything good that's about it. Unfortunately, it's this sort of high and mighty drivel that annoys the rest of us in this world about SOME attitudes from you folks over the pond.

Please, for goodness sake, be real about it.

PEACE.

Mighty is accurate, high too (within our borders). Patriotism is high and the patriots are mighty. The military is damn mighty, at least in the top3 of the world, if looking at it pessimistically.

I don't know why the rest of the world would be so fixated on watching and reading our media for the examples you describe. Maybe the rest of the world bored themselves to tears and we became their source of self loathing, while historically holding the bar at its highest.

It's a matter of changing the channel or looking away. Within the borders, howls of the patriots will always be heard, come hell or high water.

Made up of Asian, Black, White, Hispanic, Arabs we have a grand reason to be patriotic, high and mighty. We've got a lot to lose.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

There are no winners in war. There are only varying degrees of loser's.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by ConservativeJack

China would kick the US's ass back to the stone age. Their population is so huge they could take over easily.

Check this list of countries by army size
en.wikipedia.org...

China is #1 on the list.

HA.. We have more armed civilians that are better marksmen then they have foot soldiers. I promise you are underestimating the american populations ability to defend itself. I would estimate 30 million armed resistors in the US. It would be suicide for any country to attack the US with conventional forces.

Hey hold it! They got Wushu and Jackie Chan!

No, a Red Dawn scenario is completely plausible given the mammoth number of foreign Marxist insurgents in our Country.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

The illegals do not count in the numbers, everyone knows they are just waiting for some Nation wide event- a breakdown of civil control and insanity so they can take out a few million Americans south of the border and take back what they still consider Atzlan.

So that will also be a "major" problem when it all goes down

Do an internet search for "plan of San Diego" and you will get a better idea of what to expect from illegal aliens in a time of crisis and martial law.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Atlantican,

Please pardon my ignorance here, but the world, ESPECIALLY Europe, is not fixated with current events in the U.S. I promise you that much. Though, as with most western cultures, we do onlook with a degree of admission as essentially the U.S. ecconomy affects us all to some extent.

I find it very admirable that the majority of the 'free-thinking' U.S. citizens are highly patriotic, much as I suspect you indeed are. It's just the categorical self-proclamation of might and power that many of us get amused by, quite simply put, wars are wars, U.S. IS a super-power and we (MOST of the world) acknowledge that with respect.

Consider this as somewhat of an apology for my outburst, I was enjoying what I was reading until the ''We'll kick ass'' drivel started to spew out again, trust me, it doesn't bode well with the rest of us in this world, is all.

PEACE

Anyways, back to topic..... or reading it at least

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I look forward to hearing all of this. Quite concerning. Great post.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Rotated from active duty in '82 as an E-5 after 6 years and a disability pension,(which I no longer accept).
That being said, all these years later, I still get a letter from DOD every 4 years or so asking me questions I no longer feel I need to answer.
The point being, I have no more connection to the military now than when I was in diapers, but they seem to find me at will.
If you were in and they want you back, they're coming for you.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

No Act of Congress can legitimize martial law in the United States, because martial law is clearly incompatible with the rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution.

I readily conceede the fatal flaw of America's separation of powers: that the executive branch has an open invitation to disregard the constitution because both our military and all federal law enforcement agencies do not directly answer to any other branch of government. This problem was famously pointed out when President Jackson ignored the Supreme Court's decision in Worcester v. Georgia, saying, "(Chief Justice) Marshall has made his decision now let him enforce it." So a defacto state of martial law could in fact be imposed in the United States. My contention is simply that it would be martial law in name only- it would in fact be a coup by the United States Military against the Constitution- the fact that the president of even the congress might be in on the coup is legally irrelevant.

Depending on where you are from, this might seem a bit odd. In some democracies, being politically capable of doing something gives you the right to do it. However since our constitution requires a supermajority to alter and contains virtually no provision for its own suspension, here there can actually be such a thing as an "illegal law", and anything respecting martial law in the United States which is not introduced by way of constitutional amendment is such.

So it comes down to who would put up a better fight- those imposing martial law or those resisting it. Considering that my countrymen are well armed and not particularly fond of rules (and that our military literally forgot how to conduct effective counter-insurgency operations somewhere between the Banana Wars and Vietnam), I'll place my bet on those resisting martial law.

All the same I would feel considerably better if the US Marshall's Service were up-gunned a bit and placed under the direct control of the Supreme Court.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
My husband retired on 2001 as an E-7 SSG. I hope he is not called back. He has a decent job now and well, he does have a medical issue that might prevent him from going active duty, if this is true.

E-7 is a SFC
E-6 is a SSG

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If there is any truth to this, could it have anything to do with the lawsuits in 17 states challenging Obama to produce his birth certificate?

The timing is curious.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by warrenb

There are no winners in war. There are only varying degrees of loser's.

I beg to differ. The big bankers at the top and several super wealthy people and many corporation benefit every single time with war. I imagine anyone holding IPO of KBR / Haliburton is wiping their fat white a**es every night with hundred dollar bills since the Iraq War. Think of Cheney. I hope his black heart finally fails soon so he doesn't even get to enjoy his blood money or even better hopefully this Grand Jury here in Texas can bring the world some justice and put him in jail for the rest of his natural and miserable life. Either way I would be happy.

Pardon the rant...

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I dont know if you really care about what i have to say now, but here i go. I live in northern europe, Norway. My best friend got a call from Norwegian Civil Service yesterday, who told him not to travel out of country in next 4-5 weeks, due to suspiscion of a coming crisis. He is a retired colonel. Even worse, my brother got same type of call today, from same organisation. I dont know how to respond to this...but i feel something is going on, bigtime.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
To all Veterans and Brave Americans and Brave visitors, and for that matter Brave illegal immigrants,

If our country calls us back then we will go! You swore an OATH to this country to defend it from Foreign and Domestic Enemies. That oath never ends!!!!!!!! So if you are called back, take a deep breath stick out your chest, remind yourself who and what you are and what you believe in and then go and serve your country again.

We are the "Greatest Nation On Earth" for a reason, Our People.

" WE THE PEOPLE"

As a child I would sit and listen to my grandfather and great uncle talk to each other about WWII. They were both Army Airbourne and you can only imagine the Honor and Courage of these two men. As for me I can only hope that my courage and honor have been in the same company as these two men during my tours. They went and fought for this country and they won and they came home again. Many did not! So when you think about fear of serving your country again or you get scared if they ever do call you back, think of those men who have fought for this country in foreign lands for the freedom of the people of this country and did not come home.

You think of all the soldiers, sailors and marines who have fought for and are still fighting for this country. You think of them and when you are finished thinking of them, then you turn and look at your family and think of them.

YOU ARE AN AMERICAN AND YOU ARE FREE AND WILL ALWAYS BE FREE IN THE COUNTRY. NO ONE WILL OR CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU.

EYE OF EAGLE

I think the point is; are you fighting for the American people or for the government in power, or for you-know-not-who? This isn't 1941; this isn't the America of 1941 and our administration may not have the same outlook and morality of the administration of 1941.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Operation Angel Thunder, Dec. 1 to Dec. 12

Personnel from around the globe will converge at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base from Dec. 1 to Dec. 12 for the largest rescue exercise of its kind. The effort, dubbed Angel Thunder 08, will involve the U.S. Army and Air Force, troops from Germany, Chile, Colombia and observers from Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Pakistan. Several non-military U.S. agencies such as the State and Justice departments, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office, also will take part in the drills, which aim to smooth interaction between military branches, allied nations and civilian agencies.

Full details here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could this be what the hullabaloo is all about?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

No these are normal, when i was in we called it the rodeo. Good find but nothing to it.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
reply to post by Xeven

This is so funny! I know you probably didn't mean it to come out that way but it did. What happened to so many Citizens who voted in for the WALL to be built? Now that American Citizens are getting recalled (If this is true), yeah, lets get the illegal aliens back and have them executed by the governement (by sending them to war first instead of "real citizens").

God bless all of us!

We still need the wall and better security on all ports of entry. This would be a way to earn citizenship for those already here. It is obvious our government is not going to bus the millions of illegals back to there home. If they want to volunteer to fight for our Nation then they deserve citizenship.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
some really small minded people on hear as usual so quick to state were all heading for world war 3.
You fools I feel sorry for your children, they must find it hard to communicate with you right ?
Take a walk outside and you will see it's not all that bad.
The only terror is from within.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join