It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Troop Mobilization.....Holy Crap

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Ahhh it begins, not even a week in office...lol

Annexing your Western allies means every able man..lol retired or not, takes a lot of US personnel to keep your new stated in check.

can't trust something like that to those countries local troops, those guys get de-commissioned & replaced with US troops...hehehe

I'd say Canada will be first, then Britain, France, Germany, Won't need to worry bout Japan (US already PWNDS them). Hopefully AU will be last, cause we're the furthermost away.

Gives me time to go bush & get a posse together, to kick yous Yankees out...lol

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I do not believe it because my step father and my mother have not received anything and they are retired Master Sergeants from the Marine Corpse and they have not received anything or heard anything. My step father is an NCO

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Letters going out this week calling up retired commissioned and non commissioned Officers, every single one.
Letters being prepared for ALL retired Warrant Officers and Seargents, called back to active duty to be mailed next week.
First General Mobilization since 1941.....

Please listen to the discussion and commentators show which aired Mon Nov 17, with guest John Moore, click on 2nd hour (MP3)

Link

Any military people here care to confirm this?

Well I was military and have not gotten anything yet. My background is biological/chemical agents I still have 2 years until they can no longer "recall" me.

To be more specific I would be on a team, go into and determine the area of affect and cordon it off. Then we would decontaminate every one/thing exiting the area. We also were used to determine what the chemical/biological agent was.

That was my "side" job in the military my "real" job was training pilots for all 4 branches, national guard along with foreign pilots such as Turkish.
Now if they just need people to shoot people then ya I'm pretty useless there.

I have a friend in Germany who would know. I have to wait for him to call though as I can't call him.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Just had an idea to put a twist on this lol...

What if letters are sent out to call up retired troops back into service but not for war per say.

What if they are to offer jobs on that whole idea that Obama wanted to create a national defense force and they/we are to be used to directly train and defend within the US itself?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am retired from Guard for two years.
If I get said letter I will post its contents.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Ok, I never replied on this before... and like to say.

I live 13 miles from Fort Drum ny... Right next to the train rail line.

I can see trains ...moving from a distance ...and usually watch them (when they go by)

Ok about 1 week ago ....a train went by.. MILITARY.

Funny thing is...this train ..was all medical. all medical! all had the big red crosses and the white background... I NEVER HAVE SEEN SOO MANY MEDICAL TRUCKS AND CARS ETC.. HUNDREDS. AND HUNDREDS.

It was really Unsettling. I know drum has maybe 6000 soilders active on base now....most are overseas.

BUT .....TO HAVE HUNDREDS...AND HUNDREDS OF MEDICAL MEDIVAC THINGS...FOR ?? NO WAY IT WAS THE NORMAL ...MEDIVAC THAT GOES WITH ITS DIVISION..

ONE TRAIN...ALL MEDIVAC.!!!!!!!!!

Something is going down...and they shipped the biggest medical supply trainload Ive ever seen!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Here is someone from "Patriotfiles.com" a military forum site.
This one person wrote a few days ago:

I'm new. Name is ....... ( I did not want to put his name, since I copied his post) - but you can see it if you go to the website.

Even with a 40% disability rating and 3 prescription meds, the army is calling me back. Along with this, I'm set to graduate college next semester. I'm bummed. I've contacted St. Louis and they seem to want to take their time handling my exemption process. Aside from that process is there anything I can do to avoid going again? I'm suppose to report in Feb, so I have some time to get some stuff together, but I'm not very hopeful. I'm depending on my medical status to help me, but I know the army can waiver anything they please. Anybody have any advice or encouraging suggestions? Thanks

So there may be something to people being called back.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
They could solve this Army problem by allowing Illegal immigrants who volunteer and serve honorably direct citizenship after learning English and a bit of American history. I for one would trust anyone as a fellow citizen who serves in a war zone defending the nation they wish to be a part of.

The Army could teach them English and history of the US as well as some basic knowledge of American law and customs.

Great way to the front of the citizenship line.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Roger! It has been done! lol.

Doesnt seem like anyone cares about the border, does it.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
more americans signup to kill other peopple around the world !

you people should be put to death hanged !
get out of the world

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Bollocks.

I guarantee that right this very moment there ARE soldiers that are getting called back into service. There are all the time. It does not lend this ridiculous claim any proof whatsoever. If this is going to happen, believe me you won't have to be following this thread to find out about it. It will be all over the news and everyone will know someone that is affected by it.

I'd be willing to say with 99.9% confidence that this is a bunch of BS and about as likely as Aliens suddenly appearing all over the world tomorrow morning.

Just like the world war that was supposed to break out overnight because of the stock market crash, just like all of the UFO hoaxes, just like all of the absolute and total BS that get's posted on this board everyday.

I'm all for contemplating conspiracies and that's why I'm here. But wasting your time believing all this hokey mumbo jumbo is only encouraging more crap to get posted. It's hard enough to filter through it as it is.

Maybe I'm just getting tired of being tired. Sorry, just had to vent a bit, and I hope I'm right.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by slicely]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ign0rant
Sorry guys, I have a friend who is a reserve and didn't get a call yet. To me it's is nothing but propaganda and fear mongering. Don't believe everything you see. Move along.

-Ign0RanT

You bet I am scared! there is no way I would fit into my uniform now!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You relax, along with the rest of yall.
Sheesh, ok first the train full of medical tracks and other vehicles, is for the "Brigade" that is probably going to Iraq. I can tell you this for sure, because my unit and I finished up at the rail head this month getting ready for the next rotation in Iraq.

So there is no mascal or mass casualty preparation going on. It is just easier to move tons of military vehicles via train so we don't congest the roads with miles long convoys.

As for the recall/mobilization thing, havn't heard a damn thing, so it's any ones guess at this time.

But yes, when units rotate to and from deployments all the transportation must go too, no worries, ok.

If I hear any thing relevant to this whole threads topic, of course I would say some thing, some of you should know me better than to think otherwise.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

This is so funny! I know you probably didn't mean it to come out that way but it did. What happened to so many Citizens who voted in for the WALL to be built? Now that American Citizens are getting recalled (If this is true), yeah, lets get the illegal aliens back and have them executed by the governement (by sending them to war first instead of "real citizens").

God bless all of us!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sounds like a good idea to me. Show up get my rifle maby a SAW and some ammo turn to the O.I.C. and kill him and go home with my new guns to fight for my rights as a American

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
120k active reservists VS 380million pissed off civilians...hmmm

Exactly, and this is not to forget that once many of the reservists find out what they are being asked to do that they may very well tell them to eff off. I know I will!

I am never serving this country again unless it's for the people.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

But I don't think the POed civilians would be considered "domestic enemies" do you?
mc

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Here is someone from "Patriotfiles.com" a military forum site.
This one person wrote a few days ago:

I'm new. Name is ....... ( I did not want to put his name, since I copied his post) - but you can see it if you go to the website.

Even with a 40% disability rating and 3 prescription meds, the army is calling me back. Along with this, I'm set to graduate college next semester. I'm bummed. I've contacted St. Louis and they seem to want to take their time handling my exemption process. Aside from that process is there anything I can do to avoid going again? I'm suppose to report in Feb, so I have some time to get some stuff together, but I'm not very hopeful. I'm depending on my medical status to help me, but I know the army can waiver anything they please. Anybody have any advice or encouraging suggestions? Thanks

So there may be something to people being called back.

You can always cut off your trigger hand.

40% is nothing. They have people with higher percentages serving then that. Unless something disqualifies you from deploying, then your going.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am a retired Marine Sergeant Major and I haven't heard anything about a National Call Up.

If I do get a letter I will let you all know. I retired January 1997 so I've been out almost 12 years.

Yoda1 (just not signed in sorry)

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lakers_421
Well I haven't heard anything from my uncle, whom I see every weekend. He was an E9 CSM. Just retired 5 years ago.

Well, he'd be at the top of that NCO list. And they would know long in advance of these alleged 'letters'.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join