It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Troop Mobilization.....Holy Crap

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

Hey China lover:

About 35 Neutron Bombs would take care of China's military. Their people can't do a damn thing without a military. And we have the capability to elimante their military.

They also do not have the capability to move their armed forces across an ocean.

Size doesn't mean a damn thing in modern warfar. Obviously, you know nothing about war, weapons or anything else.

=========================================

I think COSCO's fleet of massive container ships unloading
in California can just change their cargo, and bingo you got
a large force on US soil overnight.

They see how sheepish we are in hostage situations, so you can
start with hostage leverage, and maybe a few nuclear tipped
sunburn missiles to show they are willing to pull the trigger on
the whole western US.

You do know about the Sunburn Nuke don't you ?

Maybe you didn't...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

maybe I'm wrong but I though you stated that you lived i13 miles from Ft. Drum New York. I just wanted to know if I misread what you said. Apologies if I am incorrect.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
reply to post by Xeven

This is so funny! I know you probably didn't mean it to come out that way but it did. What happened to so many Citizens who voted in for the WALL to be built? Now that American Citizens are getting recalled (If this is true), yeah, lets get the illegal aliens back and have them executed by the governement (by sending them to war first instead of "real citizens").

God bless all of us!

We still need the wall and better security on all ports of entry. This would be a way to earn citizenship for those already here. It is obvious our government is not going to bus the millions of illegals back to there home. If they want to volunteer to fight for our Nation then they deserve citizenship.

There is a program for non-citizens to join the US military.

What the illegals, who are members of Mecha and La Raza,
have in mind is their own military action of sorts.

By the way La Raza means "The Race"

Here is their plan:

www.youtube.com...

Plan accordingly.

I do not plan to fight them because as a former veteran and
native american I have been largely used and tossed like
a tool that is no longer needed while lazy men in suits get
rich beyond 100 persons needs and the country is in the toilet.

I am headed to a rural area away from the cities, and will be sitting
this one out.

If the Aztlan folks win, then it will be a long camping trip indeed.

Good Luck to you All !

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I'm not freaking out until there is conformation. That said I'd still like to ponder the possibilities.

1. WW3, war with China, Russia, or both plus others
2. War with Iran, maybe the same as #1
3. Martial law-civil unrest
4. Major Natural event like a comet striking or the antarctic ice sheet slipping into the ocean creating #3
5. AlCIAda attacking with biological or nuclear devises leading to #3

anyone else got ideas?

Russia is VERY much getting ready for an all out fight with someone.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Even though their economy is struggling a bit they are rushing to
completion a underground bunker complex capable of housing
60,000+ ppl and able to withstand 6 target on target nuke strikes.

Also they have upgraded the KH-102 Nuclear Stealth Cruise Missile
to the X-555, and are in negotiations to stage bombers that
carry nothing but this missile in Cuba and Venezuela.

Their ships and subs carry this beastie as well.

www.globalsecurity.org...

So I have made preparations for about 7 scenarios, some that
end up with headed toward WW3.

I suggest you make at least very basic plans as well.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66
There will be a lot of people shooting theirselves in the foot..lol I wouldnt want to go back either.

I think 7 non simultaneous hits of '___' makes you legally insane
per the gov, might keep that in mind if you REALLY don't want to go.

Prolly a few other variations on that theme would garnish the same
results for most ppl.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is true..check out some of these web sites...

www.veteransforcommonsense.org...

www.rense.com...

there was another story on one, about 2 mths ago...from here in texas. I was trying to look for the story but couldnt find it. If i find it..i will post it in this thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
National Troop Mobilization? Right.

If so, how come the local National Guard and Air National Guard haven't been told to mobilize? They'd be first before recalling the guys that retired 10 years ago.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Naaah! There are a lot of well armed Civilians, won't happen.

Talk is that the ammo is already going off the shelf in stores to the point the Lefties have noticed.

That kid from Kenya will not cause that.

No doctor or hospital on his birth certificate, and records of birth in Mombasa.

Verrrrry Interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I would be called back and I haven't heard anything. Ill say it hoax!!!!

Take care

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

Just separated doesn't keep you "On the list" although you are until you've completed your full military service obligation. I think that is or was 6 years, so you'd have been "vulnerable" to an involuntary callup for 2 additiona years.

An old buddy of a coworker, we work on an army post as contractors, did retire, early even, during the Clinton Administration. He got called up 10 years later, and is now either still getting ready to deploy with a Guard unit, or already has deployed. From what I'm told, they had to bring in Omar The Tent Maker to run him up a set of ACUs, (as they would be make me some ABUs) but they did it.

I know I have seen some awfully old looking jr. NCOs, and field grade officers around. I figured most were Guard/Reserve, although sometimes their patches did not comport with that assumption.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Clap...clap...clap...

You surely scared the crap out of some.

Do you think it's worth the effort to "confirm" all those rumors that go through your modem? You run into Internet bums all the time: Can you spare a quarter of your web time?
God bless you.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
National Troop Mobilization? Right.

If so, how come the local National Guard and Air National Guard haven't been told to mobilize? They'd be first before recalling the guys that retired 10 years ago.

I know 15 guys from my area in the National Guard and the have all been busy being out of the country off and on for the last 3 years fighting in
Iraq. They are Not Here to protect the country.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
lol I just got the crap scared out of me. While reading this thread a plane flys very close overhead and my PC shuts down and lights dimmed.

All is well now but man did I think the SHTF lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I eagerly await my recall. Won't happen though, because it's all BS.

[edit on 20/11/2008 by RR98]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I got my letter today to report to my local V.A. for a physical. I have been out of the navy for 20 years. This is no laughing matters guys, this is for real, something is getting ready to go down.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Checked with everyone I know. Not true. This Moore is a out for the bucks, not for any interest in truth or protecting USAll.
This, "bodyguard for executives and stars like Jane Fonda," on hos "bio" tells the story better than I can.
It's a hoax. Period.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
reply to post by detachedindividual

No Act of Congress can legitimize martial law in the United States, because martial law is clearly incompatible with the rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution.

Ok, I'm officially confused

There is a lot going on (and has gone on) that is not compatible with the Constitution, isn't there?

The 100 mile Civil-Rights Free zone surely goes against the Constitution?
Denying equal rights to a minority is against the Constitution isn't it?
Detaining the public (for instance at a protest march in Denver) and preventing them from expressing their opinion while firing pepper spray at them is also against the Constitution isn't it?
Removing people from their homes and denying them the right to return (as in New Orleans) is against the Constitution, surely?
Monitoring email and telephone calls of citizens without their consent is against the Constitution isn't it?

I'm not intending to be sarcastic (honestly). But these are proven events, they are happening and they go against the rights guaranteed by the same Constitution. Unless there is another Constitution that I am not aware of?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I'm not intending to be sarcastic (honestly). But these are proven events, they are happening and they go against the rights guaranteed by the same Constitution. Unless there is another Constitution that I am not aware of?

If only one or two of these events had happened one could say the constitution is in trouble. But that you (and I) can name so many is sure fire proof the constitution, as we thought we knew it, is dead.

OUR government has become an obstruction to our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We live in a very comfortable tyranny. Just as long as we do not go against whatever the lawman says.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Has anyone received one of these alleged letters yet?

I didn't think so. Its not happening. Maybe after the January Inauguration.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join