It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
hmmmm....

i pity the time i spent on reading all this bla bla blah...

i don t want to be insultive or anything but these are like childrens mikey maus stories...

i could go about and tell you whatever story came to my finger erhhh... sorry i meant mind ... but it could well be my knee...!!!

any proof of the story? NONE!!!

Last year i found my self siting among people on a kind of seminar thing when i realised it was a cult...

Yes... and you know what? It was all the same sh*t but without the aliens part
be a vegeterian blah blah blah higher state of conciusness...blah blah blah...
human karma and energy points blah blah blah.. meditation and all the rest with tsakra and sugar on top.

they had my friend who told me to go there mindtraped until he lost contact of me and almost his girlfriends before he desided to wake up.

Any way i won t be coming back to this post to hear anything because it disgusts me to hear stories of fiction without any proof.

be well and excuse my intolerance to the BLAH BLAH....BLAH

GEORGE THE GREEK .-

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
hmmmm....

i pity the time i spent on reading all this bla bla blah...

GEORGE THE GREEK .-

[edit on 13/11/2008 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i thought that (from what i've read) all human life originated in lyra or something like that. how can the Annunaki create life? (they're not gods, cause from what i've read, aliens themselves are still looking for what god is.)

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarMessengerI was told by my contacts that the people of earth need to be ready to accept extraterrestrials and that most of them are not and this is greatly holding back the vibrations on earth from enabling contact with outside forces willing to help.

I was told that if more people believed or were even aware they exist that the collective subconscious of our species would awaken and this would be the only way some of the outside forces would be able to interfere and help. They told me that there are many other good extraterrestrials out there willing to help us on earth but that they will not interfere unless we are conscious of them and have intent for them to help. It is against the laws of most of them they told me unless we are prepared and seek the help because of their laws, just like we have laws on earth for interfering in other countries they also have laws for interfering in other worlds.

It's almost like the same laws that gave the crooks the advantage. If these 'helping' aliens are smart, they will know that humanity is being brainwashed to NOT use their collective consciousness or whatever. So there's NO way or very little chance of humanity trying to seek help.

If these aliens can even think, they must act around the law, because we are fighting against evil forces that are using the technicalities/loopholes of the law to their advantage.

If they can hear my thoughts, let the laws be damned, it's broken! Or they're under the same forces holding us only on a much higher level and they need help too! :/

[edit on 13-11-2008 by ahnggk]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Yes this makes sence to me.

If the Pleiadins are bound to a law & notthoeir own free will, then they too most likely have the same problem as us.

If the Pleiadins are so damn enlightened & civilised, they really shouldn't need laws. Each Pleiadin should be growd up & responsible enough to be able to get through life responsibly without laws holding them down.

This is another thing that makes me wanna tel the op to get the Fek outa town.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Cults are one thing, but I think the message applies to everyone on an individual basis. So I guess the question then becomes where to draw the line in definition of the word cult itself.

For example how many people need to be in a cult to be called a cult, and what about if you could look at all religions as a cult, because basically they are, arn't they?

I would love to believe that these good guys from races from other galaxies are willing to come and spread not just the love and knowledge and technology, but HURRY THE FRIK UP!

Because then we won't need cults, or BS to fill the in my opinion very obvious void between us terrans and other ET cultures.

ET phone Earth, we wanna meet you guys, and show you we are willing and able.

wZn

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well because of my personal beliefs i always no matter what, give everything the benifit of the doubt. I must stay neutral in order to find the true truth and true intent. Whatever the situation must be. So in light of that i will support the TS and if it is true I will take heed to your word and try and help our situation as humans by doing my part and becoming one with myself and the earth. Also spreading the word and trying to "enlightin" others. But if you are wrong, then i hope you find peace within yourself.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

People used to believe the earth was flat and the sun revolved around the earth until they were proven WRONG! (En)lighten up, people!

Thanks for spreading the word. Read Barbara Marciniak's channeled Pleiadian books for more info. Good stuff.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Tayesin

Remember also that if the Dinosaurs hadn't died out, Intelligent life would have made an appearance here on earth much sooner.

Life on our world didn't get a kickstart untill about 2billion years into the planets development.

What would we be now, if that lightning strike had happened 2 billion years earlier?

Great point, we know so little about how we evolved, we cannot make the assumptions that this applies to other places aswell, if you subscribe to the EU theory, maybe some systems are more 'active' than others?

Though the Pleiadies are young. If there are planets orbiting, Life could have accidently sarted much earlier. Though today, that life would still be in an early form, the planets could be livable.

I believe I have heard before that the Pleiadins originated elsewhere & migrated to the Pleiadies.

From my reading, they originated in the constellation Lyra, I say they, but it was apparently more 'us'. Apparently 'humans' as we understand ouselves, originated in Lyra, but when this system was ravaged by war, many left for new pastures, spreading far and wide. That is apparently why alot of aliens are human 'looking', we all came from the same origin, but as we have evolved in different environments, we have subtle difference.

I loved the idea that different species, have different skin colours, due to the radiation given off by their parent star, red, blue, yellow, white etc. Even if all this was rubbush, it was a great idea, lol.

But I still have a hard time swallowing the "I'm a special Envoy", story.

I still say if they were going to choose a special envoy, it would be someone we could all relate to & trust. Not some person with no face and no name, who posts about it on a website.

Just once I'd like to see one of these contactees go public, with living proof of what they say. Note... Bloss Goodchild did go public, but she never offered any proof, she just charged people for the right to hear her supposed chanellings (which she could have easily faked).

Have you read anything on Alex Collier? or Eduard 'Billy' Meier? To me, both are very credible, they have interesting ideas and some information that just sems right to me, don't know why.

Meier is a bit dubious around here, most think he's a croc, but to me, he seems genuine. The people who he hired to help him spread his message, in the end, ended up taking nearly all of his 'rights' to his message, they charged people to visit him, any information he had, they would try and sell it and then there is the famous 'ray gun' pics, IMO, none of it was Eduard's idea, he was well and truly used by people to make money.

Collier on the other hand is extremely interesting, some great information and some compelling 'theories'. For instance, Collier said that the Andromedan's had told him that all the black hole in the known universe, had started to emit sound and light and this was due to a 'shift' in frequencies, this was in 1998. In 2006 I think it was, Hawking changed his stance on black holes, stating that he now believed they where emitting some kind of sound and light.

EMM

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

It's almost like the same laws that gave the crooks the advantage. If these 'helping' aliens are smart, they will know that humanity is being brainwashed to NOT use their collective consciousness or whatever. So there's NO way or very little chance of humanity trying to seek help.

If these aliens can even think, they must act around the law, because we are fighting against evil forces that are using the technicalities/loopholes of the law to their advantage.

If they can hear my thoughts, let the laws be damned, it's broken! Or they're under the same forces holding us only on a much higher level and they need help too! :/

I agree, I personally believe that they should bypass these laws, as the other side are obviously not sticking to them, but we have such a limited knowledge, we cannot know for sure what this would do. I can only guess that they have not done anyhing yet, as they are seriously thinking about the consequences of their actions.

Or maybe they are leaving it up to the very last minute? Seeing if we do decide to turn things around on our own, this way, they would not have to circumvent, what they consider to be, a universal law and break their own moral code, to help another race.

Or they don't exist. If this where true, would it still not be a nice insentive to try and change things for the better on our world? As an example, if the bible turned out to be false, or any other religion for that matter, are they still not a good code of ethics and morals to live your life by? I may not agree with the way thy are implemented, but I believe in the message they spread.

reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

As for a cult, I'm not actually sure what the difference is between a cult and a religion, to me, it seems semantics plays a part in defining them seperately, rather than an actual difference.

I myself prefer a personal belief system, a belief system in which I have a hand in constucting to explain the world I live in, but then again, we come to the point where, if different people, believe in similar things to me, could we be considered a cult? Could ATS be considered a cult?

I believe in the things you cite the 'cult' believed in, could I be considered a member? I don't see the need to surround myself with people of similar opinions, seems to be the opposite if I draw from experience, I tend to like discussing my beliefs with people, in the hope that they will discuss their's with me, that way, I get a small slice, of a bigger picture each time.

All seems to be a matter of opinion.

EMM

[edit on 15-11-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Perhaps she has accomplished sending out all the information she has needed to. I wish her to come back and answer more questions however that may be selfish of me. Regardless I am grateful at the information she has given in this thread.
Warm Regards

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by ahnggk

Yes this makes sence to me.

If the Pleiadins are bound to a law & notthoeir own free will, then they too most likely have the same problem as us.

If the Pleiadins are so damn enlightened & civilised, they really shouldn't need laws. Each Pleiadin should be growd up & responsible enough to be able to get through life responsibly without laws holding them down.

This is another thing that makes me wanna tel the op to get the Fek outa town.

How would they have gotten "all growd up & responsible" without adhering to their own laws? Once they reached a higher consciousness would you have them abandon the lifestyle which got them there? "Laws holding them down" True laws aren't meant to hold a person or society down, they are moral standards set to keep an orderly society civil.
Some of our oldest ones are:
"You shall not kill."
"You shall not covet thy neighbors belongings."
"You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth."
(*coughs* some people should pay more attention to that last one.)

True laws do not hinder a person/society, they advance them to a higher mindset which brings about true order. We can't even abide by the 3 laws I mentioned. We don't even feel bad when we break these laws, this is how far down the wrong path our civilization has gone.

EDIT: My point is that, maybe them still adhering to their "former" laws after they reach that level of conciseness are meant to keep them there rather than hold them back from simply doing as they wish. You can have a freedom of will with laws. Look at all the advancement we have made yet still people starve, still people kill, still people destroy. Why? Because we as a whole refuse to adhere to the laws of our past, laws which are proven to create a better standard of life.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by NobodiesClone63]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I find it very interesting that there are people who seem to get off by insulting others experiences. They must be threatened by them. To the original poster I applaud you for a very well though out thread and I hope the negativity doesn't thwart you from sharing your life experiences.

What you write is truth.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
sdrawkcabII, yes I see your point there and agree that our own evolution was, we could say, supercharged. So it must be possible for other races also.

Personally I think a percentage of races external to earth probably don't have a home world anymore, and are more than likely Gypsies of the stars.... which the Pleiadians may well be.. if there are such beings.

Also, I think in our time there is a lot of disinformation channeled through people who want to believe they are channeling... this is based on my experience with the new age industry where so many want to channel, believe they are, but are actually fooling themselves... I know this because when a person is actually channeling another being, there are tell-tale energy signatures in the human energy field (aura). And, I don't see that with the vast majority of channelers I've met or seen working.

Ironclad, that's a good point. But, we can only summise that intelligent life would have emerged earlier if the Dinosaurs had lived on past 65 million years ago. Maybe whatever co-evolved would have done so as food for them?

And I suppose if we believed life began here by some chance event within the primordial soup three and a bit billion years ago, then we might summise a timespan for the evolution of intelligent life forming. Whereas I see life must have been seeded here from events over a long time, and still I have no idea what sort of timespans are required for Intelligent life to form.

In the end, we know messages of Love come to us on a daily basis, irrespective of the claimed source. We all would prefer to live more lovingly and be treated as valuable in our cultures, so I suppose I don't so much as have a problem with the message in the OP, but just in the Belief-Structure it is representing... and that's my bad for being a bit jugmental.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
the plieadian star system is only several million years old,and its stars are of the largest and hottest category,hence its impossible for life to exist there.
unless of course life developed somewhere in the far future of the pledian star system(in the next generation of stars as the current ones wont last for long) and they have time traveled back to our present,in which case they must think earth is rather special to travel back to this epoch and time frame!.

most likely there are no pleiadians,and that constellation is used as a mythical homeworld due to its psychological and historical importance,the usual suspects and thier psychological trickery.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
Or they don't exist. If this where true, would it still not be a nice insentive to try and change things for the better on our world? As an example, if the bible turned out to be false, or any other religion for that matter, are they still not a good code of ethics and morals to live your life by? I may not agree with the way thy are implemented, but I believe in the message they spread.

We share the same thoughts. It maybe prudent for some to actually try to 'contact' outside help, but I doubt the OP's theory that each and every human must consciously 'connect' I doubt that will ever happen.

But we must sacrifice a lot of our personal time for this to work. We need to develop technology that can be used effectively against them but please, we must NOT capitalize on these projects as skyrocketing costs is the last thing we need. We need to save our future, not to get ourselves fat.

We need devices that affects the structure of space-time, effective at very long distances and can penetrate the Earth or any defenses that may be used against it.

We can out smart them if we just all work together beyond the bureaucracies, all the rules and norms, this world's system has taught us. All this have been created to dumb us down anyway.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
There already IS a massive battle going on between good and evil!

In the big bad world out there.....

In individual homes and families......

Even in most peoples individual MINDS they are battling this with THEMSELVES.

We ALL know the problems.....we ALL know the solutions....we all just have to do our best, because believe me when I say,

The "good guys" here on earth are getting sick and tired of trying to help out the "bad" guys, only to be ripped off, unappreciated, scammed, abused, violated, etc, etc, etc.............

So the majority of the "bad" guys are going to have a very BAD time from now on until they either SMARTEN UP, or kill each other off, or die because they won't be able to help themselves, and the good guys WILL survive, because we are more than happy to help each other, but are no longer dumb enough to cast our pearls before swine, or help those who can't help themselves.

Their time has come.

They have recived, (thanklessly, unappreciativly) ENOUGH charity, and had TOO MUCH opportunity to steal from the innocent and take advantage of the rest.

THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM MELLISA......

EARTHLING!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
so what we have here is a race of Aliens who are telling us that it is the law that there shall be no interference unless we have a higher vibration, yet they themselves break the law and communicate with an earth being?

Why is it that the reptillians didnt just get rid of us at the start, prior to 1750 there was less than 790 million people and the further back you go the less people there was.
2,000 years ago there was less that 100 million
10,000 years ago less than 10 million.

wouldn't a race of reptiles just come out when there where so few of us and so many of them, after all, they invaded other worlds as we have been told, so why not put more of them here than humans?

You also tell us that all animals where friendly and played together, they all ate plants?
The fossile remains of prehistoric shark teeth do not look like they are designed to scrape seaweed of rocks, or even the T-Rex teeth don't look like they are for grinding down plant material.
You try feeding a lion vegtables and see how long it lasts, even a chimpanze will kill and eat a small gazelle.

was the chimps DNA altered also to make it eat meat?

As much as I used to like reading these type of posts, it just takes away from any serious research and tries to give us a blanket religion, how do I know this, I had a visit from a mosquito who silently flew in and told me that he was told by the cockroach who in turn heard it from the lizard.

it must be true because all the doors where shut as well as the windows, yet the mosquito still got in

the mosquito told me it was from another dimension

[edit on 26-11-2008 by munkey66]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

How silly are you? An intelligent person would read more material before getting so annoyed. An intelligent person would investigate; a frightened person would get annoyed. Your 'annoyance' is disturbing the Ph in your body and creating dis-ease. Stop being so silly.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join