It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

GZ I like your spin. I toil with all the stories and go up and down in mood. It does seem that we are moving quickly towards the coming shift, and hopefully what you say about reptilians is correct. Also, if the shift has been coming for so long, how could it be stopped? Even if earth's collective consciousness is on a low frequency, isn't the alignment a good enough shove to get us to the next dimension? The Pleaidians must be here to just make sure nothing gets out of hand, OR they are as the Anonymous poster earlier mentioned, malevolent's on a mission.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
What if I told you that plants are alive too and we are hurting them to get what we need to survive.

Creatures of this planet has killed it self from the start, one only has to look at evolution to see that, humans didn't exist when animals were killing each other.

Exactly why good and evil are a mixed bag in while we are in a form that survives at the expense of something else. As long as we have to eat or need an immune system, we will remain killers.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hi StarMessenger,
First off this is my first post and I would like to start by saying I am greatful for you and I am giving up meat because of your positive influence you have had on me and I hope others as well. Thank you and I am excited for you comming foward at this trivial time in our history. I too am trying to make a difference in my own way and that is through a website I have created I will not disclose at this time.
I would like to first ask the people reading this post to welcome her with an open heart. StarMessenger has nothing to gain through comming foward either financially or by ego. Instead I believe we should seek within ourselves and ask how her message relates to us and makes us feel, is it positive or negative.
Someone asked, 'if this reptillian species is so advanced then why dont they eradicate us all together'. I would suggest we, our planet and our species, are needed by these species for thermal and biological energy. What if we have been modified by this species for the specific purpose of nourishing them the same way we modify fruit to nourish us.
My question to you StarMessenger is the following. It seems that what happens in our future is truely up to each individual person being that only they are in control of their own individual destiny. Most of us believe there will be a third war and also the possibly earth changes in correspondance with the dimentional shift that is going to occur. So then the question becomes how do we prepare for a war and natural disaster, is it by seeking safe shelter and stocking up on food or do we concentrate on uplifting our own frequency and try making this dimensional shift before this occurs. Perhaps I am asking the wrong question all togher in which case I would ask you what are we to do as of NOW? I see the top experts in spirituality, astrology, ufos, history and government and even websites like this one all providing us with plenty of information which is great for socializing our information however I am deeply concerned none of us are taking the next steps needed.
We are down to the wire here and I personally believe each of us needs to realize the solution is dependant on you. The Pleiadians deeply care about you and have come foward with some very important information. They have given us the bigest gift which is the Why.
Thank You,
Fellow Human.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
"The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World."

My common sense sent me a message as well... don't read it!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I am giving up meat because of your positive influence you have had on me

StarMessenger has nothing to gain through comming foward either financially or by ego.

The Pleiadians deeply care about you and have come foward with some very important information. They have given us the bigest gift which is the Why.

Just because StarMessenger has nothing to gain financially doesn't mean there is nothing to gain in other ways, even if there's nothing to gain for her personally.

Secondly we/you have no idea who she really is.

Although we know the Pleiades star system exists, there is no proof these planets are inhabited by Pleiadians. I'm not saying we are the only planet with life, that would be egotistical, but that we have no actual proof these planets do have life, and if they do, their inhabitants come to our aid. There is also no proof, if they do exist and intervene in Earth's matters, that this message was interpreted correctly, relayed truthfully, or that the contactee wasn't mis-lead. As a skeptic of these types of alien messages, I require more than text across a screen, because essentially that's all this really is.

I'm aware, as most of us are, that "proof" of alien life isn't at this stage, available to make better judgements about what we hear and read about ET's. Sometimes, we may have our own personal experiences, and it feels real enough to be regarded as proof, as may be the case with the OP, but that's my point, these are HER testimonials, and not your own. Just because she's not the only one who's said it, and will continue saying it doesn't amount to it being the truth.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

I am giving up meat because of your positive influence you have had on me

StarMessenger has nothing to gain through comming foward either financially or by ego.

The Pleiadians deeply care about you and have come foward with some very important information. They have given us the bigest gift which is the Why.

Just because StarMessenger has nothing to gain financially doesn't mean there is nothing to gain in other ways, even if there's nothing to gain for her personally.

Secondly we/you have no idea who she really is.

Although we know the Pleiades star system exists, there is no proof these planets are inhabited by Pleiadians. I'm not saying we are the only planet with life, that would be egotistical, but that we have no actual proof these planets do have life, and if they do, their inhabitants come to our aid. There is also no proof, if they do exist and intervene in Earth's matters, that this message was interpreted correctly, relayed truthfully, or that the contactee wasn't mis-lead. As a skeptic of these types of alien messages, I require more than text across a screen, because essentially that's all this really is.

I'm aware, as most of us are, that "proof" of alien life isn't at this stage, available to make better judgements about what we hear and read about ET's. Sometimes, we may have our own personal experiences, and it feels real enough to be regarded as proof, as may be the case with the OP, but that's my point, these are HER testimonials, and not your own. Just because she's not the only one who's said it, and will continue saying it doesn't amount to it being the truth.

I think you make a very valid point. The truth about ETs is often used as a propaganda tool to push certain agendas by various groups all around the world. These people aren't usually a threat, it's the ones who know the truth and deny it that you should watch out for. Not to say there isn't a need for the populace to be in the dark at this particular moment but still. IMO a truth is a truth and should be there for all to see not some puzzle of deception that one must put together on their own.

Imo aliens exist to exist just like you and I. As far as their "political" agenda / who knows. Someone please let me know if you get all (or any) of the answers.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

I gotto ask this....

Cmon...., ppl would expect me to ask it at some point, I do it on every other "aliens have contacted me", thread....

So............... You have phisically met Pleiadians?

So tell me. "are Pleiadian women as HAWT as they're made out to be"?

And I'm single again now, any chance you can set me up with a date weth one?

And do Pleiadian women like Chinese food? I love Chinee food & walks in th rain, snuggling next to the Fire place, Slow Dancing, Saving the Forests, I'm not too manly to be afraid to cry when a watch a sad movie, I have all my teeth (well all of them that are still in my head anyway).. I love Camping trips, Hiking, Climbing, Fitness, Horseback Riding, Caving...etc, etc.

Any chance you can put that info on the Pleiadians Galactic Dating Website for me?

If they want a Photo, I'm sure I can Russtle one up from somewhere.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarMessengerI was told that if more people believed or were even aware they exist that the collective subconscious of our species would awaken and this would be the only way some of the outside forces would be able to interfere and help.

gosh, now how could that possibly occur?

we could all take it as a matter of faith, or....

they could just simply hold a press conference at the u.n.

they seem to have little problem appearing to obscure, random 'individuals' with these flowery messages, and seem to insist that believing in the existence of these loving aliens would make the earth a better place...

and yet...

that cant be arsed to tell the population of earth themselves.

anyone see a disconnect here?

that disconnect is the big red flag of utter bollocks.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi anonymous

Just want to say I completely agree with you and am very excited by the message. Thanks starmessanger for sharing it. Please let us know if they have any more.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

Your argument has been addressed time and time again throughout the procession of this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Also for what it's worth, I think when and if there every is full disclosure, it will be their doing, not ours.. it will be obvious.. and they will be smart enough to contact the heads of the countries of the world, not some hippy-folk, channeling into their basements from their ships.

Even though we don't have the technology, if we DID, right now, I think we'd be smart enough to find out who was running another world, and contact them, first.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
To the OP.

It's interesting. Unfortunately, with all the hoaxes that happened before your post... well... it's only natural to "some" bad responses.

One thing I do agree on your post/message is the whole "law"

I don't quite remember where I read/heard it, but I do remember that there's a law where it prohibits aliens interfering with our world. I believe there's a "council" who overlooks this laws and the highest "being" of said council is someone/something that everyone seems to obey.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
op lost me when he started pushing the vegetarian lifestyle. This smacks of an agenda post cloaked in reptilian folklore.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xDove007

I don't quite remember where I read/heard it, but I do remember that there's a law where it prohibits aliens interfering with our world. I believe there's a "council" who overlooks this laws and the highest "being" of said council is someone/something that everyone seems to obey.

It's the prime directive, I think it was from Star Trek, but it makes the point no less valid. Imagine if we were to go back in time and contact our cave dwelling ancestors, think we could strike up an accord and help them progress? Or do you think they will either revere us as gods, or fear us like devils? I could use this emotional maturity right until 200-300 years ago, without much disagreement, I would think. I will go further, think people 70 years ago, could have been contacted? With all the movies about aliens invading and destroying the world, I'd hazard a guess they would, maybe not all, but the vast majority.

I still don't think we have the emotional maturity, as a civilization, that is required for contact. That majority is shrinking, from what I can see, rapidly. I think most now believe in the possibility of aliens existing, somewhere, just not that they would bother to come here, or help us.

EMM

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I fear that this is the truth...
I can feel it, it all makes sense. How can I comunicate with the Pleiadians? Im ready, I want them to help me. I want to understand, I know aliens are among us and always have been. How can I call for help to the other species out there? with my mind?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The quotes I will be providing are from a series of books called the Law of One. Some of you have probably heard of it; its regarded as one of the few sources of accurate ET information in modern times. Skeptics to this day have no retorts to many of the facts and ideas that were channeled back in 1981-1983, which at the time were extraordinary statements, only to be discovered and reinforced by scientific findings. I would go so far as to say this is required reading for all; given you have come to a point in your life where you are ready to here this message. Anyways here goes. The following information comes from Law of One, Section Seven: Moves Coming From Beyond Our Planet.

On the subject of consciousness wars, being played out as we speak across the Universe:

V. THOUGHT WARS

RA: [In a thought war] The negative become depleted through failure to manipulate, and the positive become depleted through failure to accept what is given. (B1, 214)

QUESTION: What is meant by "failure to accept what was given"?
RA: The most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded and engulfed, transformed by positive energies. This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

Thus those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their useful service to others. Thus they cannot fully accept what the Orion group wishes to give, that being enslavement.

Thusly some polarity is lost due to this friction, and both sides must then regroup. (B1, 214)
RA: This is the most difficult work of the Confederation. Only four planetary entities at any one time are asked to partake in this conflict. (B1, 214)

QUESTION: What density are these 4 planetary entities?
RA: 4th density. The 4th density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of battle. (B1, 214)

On the subject of Mass Contact:

IV. WHY DON'T THE ORION UFOs LAND IN MASS ON EARTH?

QUESTION: Does it work better for those of Orion to work behind the scenes to get recruits who follow the Orion Crusaders of their own free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land on our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that? (B1, 151)
RA: Working behind the scenes is better for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing. A mass landing would create a loss of polarization [of the Orion group] due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble.
[NOTE: Presumably it is a gamble, rather than a certainty, because only a very limited number would get through the quarantine.] If the planet were conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will could then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion (B1, 151)

Continued...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
On the subject of a 'bubble' protecting Earth:

42. THE QUARANTINE OF EARTH AFFECT ON FREE WILL

I. DOES THE CONFEDERATION STOP ORION'S SHIPS FROM LANDING HERE?

RA: Every effort is made to quarantine this planet. However, the network of guardians does not hinder each and every entity from penetrating the quarantine. (B1, 123)

II. HOW DOES THE CONFEDERATION STOP ORION'S SHIPS?

RA: There is contact at the level of light form or light-body-being, depending on the level or the guardian. These guardians sweep reaches of your Earth's energy fields to be aware of any entities approaching. An entity approaching is hailed in the name of the One Creator. Any entity thus hailed is bathed in love/light, and it will, of free will, obey the quarantine due to the power of the law of One. (B1, 124)

QUESTION: What would happen if the entity, so hailed, did not obey?
RA: To not obey quarantine after being hailed on the level of which we speak would be equivalent to your not stopping upon walking into a solid brick wall. (B1, 124)

QUESTION: What would happen if they tried?

RA: The Creator is one being. The vibratory level of those able to breach the quarantine boundaries is such that upon seeing the love/light net, it is impossible to break this law. Therefore nothing happens. No attempt is made. There is no confrontation. The only beings who are able to penetrate the quarantine are those who discover windows or distortions in the space/time continua surrounding your planet's energy fields. Through these windows they come. These windows are rare and unpredictable. (B1, 124)

QUESTION: Does this account for the large numbers of UFOs in 1973?
RA: This is correct. (B1, 124)

We have seen an influx of crop circles and UFO reports since 2007, which continue to this day. It has also been reported that the Solar System's Heliosphere has shrunk by 25% in the last decade. This is just my personal opinion, but I find these two facts to be more than just a coincidence.

On the subject of the quarantine affecting Free Will:

III. FREE WILL

QUESTION: Considering the free will distortion of the Law of One, how can the Guardians quarantine Earth? Does this interfere with free will?
RA: The Guardians guard the free will distortion of the mind/body/complexes of 3rd density on Earth. Events which required activation of quarantine were interfering with the free will distortion of your people. (B1, 149)

QUESTION: Does this not interfere with the free will of the Orion group?
RA: The balancing is from dimension to dimension. The attempts of the Orion Crusaders to interfere with free will are acceptable upon the dimension of their own understanding. However, those of your dimension form a dimension of free will which is not able to recognize in full the distortions toward manipulation.

Thus the quarantine is needed to balance the dimensional variances in vibration. (B1, 149)

IV. WINDOWS IN THE QUARANTINE, MORE ON FREE WILL

QUESTION: Windows occur to let the Orion group come through once in a while. Are they needed as a balancing to prevent the Guardians from reducing their positive polarization by totally eliminating the Orion contact through shielding? (B1, 150)
RA: This is partially correct.

Balancing allows an equal amount of positive and negative influx. In your particular planetary sphere less negative information or stimulus is necessary than positive due to the somewhat negative orientation of your social complex distortion. (B1, 150)

STATEMENT: In this way, total free will is balanced so that individuals may have an equal opportunity to choose service to others or service to self. Is this correct?

RA: This is correct. (B1, 150)

STATEMENT: This is a profound revelation, I believe, in the Law of Free Will. (B1, 150)

Remember, this Section of the Law of One Series was channeled back in late 1982, IIRC. StarMessenger, I would like your input on my two posts especially. Does this information correlate with your information?

Edit: Forgot link to source: SECTION 7 - MOVES COMING FROM BEYOND OUR PLANET

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Tgautier13]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

My question to you StarMessenger is the following. It seems that what happens in our future is truely up to each individual person being that only they are in control of their own individual destiny. Most of us believe there will be a third war and also the possibly earth changes in correspondance with the dimentional shift that is going to occur. So then the question becomes how do we prepare for a war and natural disaster, is it by seeking safe shelter and stocking up on food or do we concentrate on uplifting our own frequency and try making this dimensional shift before this occurs. Perhaps I am asking the wrong question all togher in which case I would ask you what are we to do as of NOW? I see the top experts in spirituality, astrology, ufos, history and government and even websites like this one all providing us with plenty of information which is great for socializing our information however I am deeply concerned none of us are taking the next steps needed.
We are down to the wire here and I personally believe each of us needs to realize the solution is dependant on you.

Good post Anon, my question exactly. We have to prepare for: WWIII, the Dimensional Shift, battle with the underworlds... what are we to do? I started thinking spiritually so, we live in love and light, pray, meditate, and do good unto other living beings. Now, looking at our situation, this is NOT going to be enough, is it? If we live such as this, and in doing so, the universe/god will do it's job and shift us to our next step in evolution.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I believe you.

I want to ask you some questions though..can you U2U me or something?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Great Post, I am in contact with the Pleiadians as well. Unless others who wish to vibrate at a higher frequency or focus on opening the pineal gland to see higher frequency's its hard for them to believe. I was told in 2009 that they would start approaching me in the physical. I wish you the best and keep it up!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join