It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Great Post, I am in contact with the Pleiadians as well. Unless others who wish to vibrate at a higher frequency or focus on opening the pineal gland to see higher frequency's its hard for them to believe. I was told in 2009 that they would start approaching me in the physical. I wish you the best and keep it up!

are you now?

well, what do they have to say for themselves?

what do you talk about? sport scores? celebrity gossip? what?

contrary to what the new age 'crystals and unicorns' crowd insist, the pineal gland merely regulates the sleep and wake cycle for humans, and often not very well.

nothing mysterious or otherworldly about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by feydrautha

Your argument has been addressed time and time again throughout the procession of this thread.

not very well at all, you forgot to add... heres a swell example:

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Personal opinion here but aliens contacting one government, on a world with many different 'factions' would be very dubious to say the least, it could cause all out planetary war, even if it was only a 'first contact', other nations, especially on our planet, would straight away jump to conclusions of collaboration, to gain world dominance.

complete garbage, of course.

simply not good enough.

there is nothing preventing these kindly, caring and benevolent aliens from landing at the u.n. where they would be very well received, and given the attention such an event would deserve.

instead, they choose to 'contact' various obscure individuals who's testimony only impacts easily impressed enthusiasts.

not a very effective communication strategy, for such a supposed advanced race of space beings, wouldnt you say?

its their words, your sort claim, that humanity would benefit by believing in these aliens and their message of cosmic love...

if their intent is altruistic and serious, then they can easily spread the word infinitely more succinctly.

yet they cant seem to even manage so much as an emailed newsletter or a 30 second commercial spot on prime time telly...

none of this pleadian fantasy is convincing in the very least. at all. zero.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Thing is, some ppl have a need to feel special.

If they start telling wild stories about how they have been specially chosen by aliens as a messenger, then a few ppl may just believe them & that in turn will make them feel special.

If aliens were going to contact us, they would do it en'mass.

I thiink Blossom Goodchild has started a wave of "I am a special envoy", posters that will come here on a weekly/daily basis for the next few years.

We might as well get used to it..lol

When The Pleiadians are realy ready, they will contact us in the normal way. and I have no doub't when they do arrive they will be asked by many...

"Was Blossom a envoy of yours?", "was StarMessenger a Envoy of yours?" & "was that Idiot Cmndr Adama a Envoy of yours?".

And they'll say... "NO FEKKEN WAY", "Think We'd commuicate to a bunch of Tinfoil Hat wearing, Wear daisy chains holding hands & dance round in a circle singing Koom-bia, individual Fringe sociaty freaks like that & screw our chances of making a good impression"...lololol "DUDE, they way they made us look with al that peace & love crap, we're surprised wveryone on earth dose'nt think we're a race of Homosexuals".

Honestly. this is what will happen & then all these ppl will be remembered for the jokes they really are.

All we have to do is wait them out & then laugh at em' when they are exposed by the very ppl whom they say they are in contact with.

[edit on 11/11/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to ask both of you to re-read this thread again. I'm not asking you to believe this or anything, I'm just saying your argument has already been nullified by rational reasoning. Let me go find a post I made here earlier...

Here you go.

Also, I would like to know how you know they haven't contacted the United Nations or any other kind of government service already? Because I've been under the impression that several races have been doing this since at least the Eisenhower Administration... and go figure, you can see we touched on this subject earlier in the thread as well!

Namaste

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
In response to Star Messenger’s message, I would say it is way too pessimistic. Yes, there are dark forces on this planet, but there are forces of the Light also, and they are much more powerful. It is worth pointing out, especially, that the dark forces CANNOT change our DNA or stop us evolving. Human spiritual evolution is happening now, and it is happening rapidly. You say that sometime in the future there will be a battle between these forces - wake up, this battle is already raging! Millions of people are now waking up to the Light, and are joining forces against the cabal. Many leaders are coming forward now to help the planet transition into the 7th Golden Age. This WILL happen, despite what the pessimists might say, and nothing and no-one can stop it now. What makes you think the forces of the dark are more powerful than humanity? The forces of the Light will conquer, and those who cannot live in the increasingly higher vibrations of planet Earth will simply leave the planet. As an aside, I would point out that weather control technology is not the domain of aliens - both America and Russia already possess this technology, which has been to considerable effect by both sides. Frankly, this kind of scaremongering helps no-one, and these kind of messages are overly negative and outdated.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

i believe every word you said. our nation is corrupted. I really dont feel safe in the world. Seehat i cant understand is why not work with the aliens. instaed of being puppets for them.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by feydrautha

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Personal opinion here but aliens contacting one government, on a world with many different 'factions' would be very dubious to say the least, it could cause all out planetary war, even if it was only a 'first contact', other nations, especially on our planet, would straight away jump to conclusions of collaboration, to gain world dominance.

complete garbage, of course.

Theres an old saying where I come from, it's "Sh#t, or get off the pot" and I think thats pretty apt here, before even mentioning the fact that it is stated to be a personal opinion, woud you care to explain why it is complete garbage?

It is afterall, only a supposition and stated clearly as such, yet yours was more of a egotistical rant on how we are all nuts and your opinion is obviously far more accurate than ours.

simply not good enough.

Then give a better explanation, explain why they wouldn't do this for a start, hypothetical of course and then explain what they would do if they were to ever land in our present time.

Because, your 'explanation' is simply not good enough.

there is nothing preventing these kindly, caring and benevolent aliens from landing at the u.n. where they would be very well received, and given the attention such an event would deserve.

Read the thread, been discussed and if you disagree with it, please, quote it here for us to discuss.

instead, they choose to 'contact' various obscure individuals who's testimony only impacts easily impressed enthusiasts.

[sigh] Read the thread an quote.

its their words, your sort claim, that humanity would benefit by believing in these aliens and their message of cosmic love...

if their intent is altruistic and serious, then they can easily spread the word infinitely more succinctly.

I don;t agree with that and I doubt many here would, point is they won't,
for reasons that have been discussed.

yet they cant seem to even manage so much as an emailed newsletter or a 30 second commercial spot on prime time telly...

Oh that has got to be classic, an emailed news letter would convince the masses, so simple. It's been in fron of us the whole time.

none of this pleadian fantasy is convincing in the very least. at all. zero.

Thats your opinion and thats fine, but to discuss this, your going to have to explain your opinion, not just call us all crazy, fools or stupid, although, that is an opinion, doesn't exactly get us anywhere does it?

EMM

[edit on 11-11-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Thing is, some ppl have a need to feel special.

Yup, like people who think that what they believe applies to everyone, must be nice to be able to group people like that, must make life much easier to understand.

If aliens were going to contact us, they would do it en'mass.

I disagree with that, but of course it's always a possibility, how do you think the world would react to huge ships decsending down from the sky 'en'mass?

I thiink Blossom Goodchild has started a wave of "I am a special envoy", posters that will come here on a weekly/daily basis for the next few years.

If they come here to spread a good message who the hell cares, most of them are posted in the correct place, people know when they look in here that it is a personal account with no verification. I'd like it if these message wasn't just wrapped up in guise's as it prevents the message from getting to a larger audience, but then again, who'd think it was an enlightened alternative if it was just a random person, who worked a 9-5. I don't know if the Op is lying or not, but from what she has said so far, has me interested, whther it is real or not, don't likeit, leave, simple as.

When The Pleiadians are realy ready, they will contact us in the normal way. and I have no doub't when they do arrive they will be asked by many...

What is your opinion on the normal way and would it be normal in reference to them or us?

And they'll say... "NO FEKKEN WAY", "Think We'd commuicate to a bunch of Tinfoil Hat wearing, Wear daisy chains holding hands & dance round in a circle singing Koom-bia, individual Fringe sociaty freaks like that & screw our chances of making a good impression"...lololol "DUDE, they way they made us look with al that peace & love crap, we're surprised wveryone on earth dose'nt think we're a race of Homosexuals".

Honestly. this is what will happen & then all these ppl will be remembered for the jokes they really are.

Forgive me if I don't take your word for it, although, I didn't believe Blossom Lovechild either. The minute I saw it in a local newspaper, I didn't think it would ever come to pass, IMO, it was a stunt to associate 'people believing aliens will come' with this momentous lie/hoax, therefore preventing most, from believing in the possibility, therefore, denying the aliens what they need to help.

All we have to do is wait them out & then laugh at em' when they are exposed by the very ppl whom they say they are in contact with.

Can we laught at you if your wrong? Wouldn't be very nice would it? So wy do it to someone else?

2 words, 2 syllables: Grow up.

EMM

[edit on 11-11-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Yup, like people who think that what they believe applies to everyone, must be nice to be able to group people like that, must make life much easier to understand.

I believe common sence should aply to everyone, not my views.
If indeed the Aliens are contacting people, instead of asking us to believe them witout question, which is what most of em do.
Hand us 100% proof that they are telling the truth.
Easy enough done. Take a snapshot of yourself with your space buddies, on the bridge of their super galactic mothership..lol

I disagree with that, but of course it's always a possibility, how do you think the world would react to huge ships decsending down from the sky 'en'mass?

Well if the ships just sat there a few days & did nothing, did not retaliate at futile attempts to down them, and at the same time hijacked TV/Radio & told the people they were here in peace.. I'd go along with it.

If they wanted to invade, there's little we could do to stop them. They don't have to do a mars attacks "We come in peace - shoot to kill", cause they have nothing to fear from us to warrent trickery, they'll just take what they want.

If they do nothing, then there's a good chance they tell the truth & sensible people will realise this.

Anyway, who said they would need a whole fleet? 1 ship with 1 representitive, landing at the UN in broad daylight & holding a press conference, would surfice.

If they come here to spread a good message who the hell cares, most of them are posted in the correct place, people know when they look in here that it is a personal account with no verification. I'd like it if these message wasn't just wrapped up in guise's as it prevents the message from getting to a larger audience, but then again, who'd think it was an enlightened alternative if it was just a random person, who worked a 9-5. I don't know if the Op is lying or not, but from what she has said so far, has me interested, whther it is real or not, don't likeit, leave, simple as.

I care. when the overall idea is not tot preach love & peace, with message from real aliens, but is to suck peoples wallets dry with fake chanellings & TShirts.

Some more leadable people out there could be devistated by these charlitans & I feel a need to voice my opinion abut them to protect the weak from corruption.

They are allowed their message, and I am allowed mine.

What is your opinion on the normal way and would it be normal in reference to them or us?

In my opinion, the normal way, is whatever way we our selfs are able to communicate on a large scale.

Not everyone has special chanelling abilities, so that isn't the normal way. But everyone has a radio or a TV. Everyone has eyes (well nearly everyone).

Can we laught at you if your wrong? Wouldn't be very nice would it? So wy do it to someone else?

You sure can. But I'm not wrong, because I think wityh logic & not in a state of Fantasy. Logic tells me that some dude hearing voices in his/her head is a sign of mental problems.

Why would aliens wish to communicate this way? only a few of us have the true ability and it dose not make sence that if they really want their presence known, one or two people would be scoffed at & laughed at. Their message would never be taken seriousely by the masses.

Physical communication on a level that the whole population can understand is what I'd do if I were an alien, not create a cult..lol

[edit on 11/12/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
LOL, i cant beleive this thread is still going

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I am a true ufologist and spiritualist hand in hand. Posts like this do nothing but cause ridicule and flaming from the skeptics. If you are indeed connected to the pleidians (bearing in mind they aren't always what the y claim to be! ) then the skeptics are going to cry 'where is the proof'

My gut instinct is telling me that this you are not connected to the pleidians and your writing suggests that the ideas are coming from your sub conscious and not through direct communication with a race of ebe's.

People are waking up and starting to realise what life is about events like 911 for example although it was a terrible incident resulting in the loss of many lives something good came out of it, people are starting to ask more and more questions and when they don't get the answers they are looking for by going through the old channels, media,news,government e.t.c they start to look for themselves and that is what waking up is all about.

If the pleidians or any advance ebe race really wanted to help us then they would do more to reach in a different ways. To say that they are governed by laws is human thinking not ebe thinking, law is a human word it is a word that describes governing, controlling and regulating. Next time you speak to the ebe's ask them What is the difference between us being slaves here on Earth and them? who are they governed by?

In regards to Earth being destroyed, I don't buy it, our earth is a living library it is needed by all in our universe in order for karmic balance to be maintained. I would have thought they would have told you this?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Wow long thread,

I agree with the over all message, conscious awareness being the most important part of your message IMO.

I know renegade/malevolent ET's are working behind the scenes but I'm sure earth and all life on this planet is being watched over.

The battle between dark and light has always been happening on a spiritual level I just think it is intesifying.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

And yet you continue to ignore the posts with which I provide links to how your argument has already been subdued a few days ago.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There is a lot of truth in the OPs message.

One thing that I have to mention is that what is happening here is all natural and normal. All these changes, these fights between "good" and "evil". These are all normal in order to understand 3D reality and feel it.

As expected, if you want to evolve higher, you have to go towards the "good". Good means higher vibration, higher vibration mean less density and thus no need for materialistic world. A highly evolve being does not need a body.

Now life is like a game. You are the player. Have fun, there will be challenges and when you finish the game, you will start over once again. There is no end to the game, there is no way you can fail at it. If you choose (free will) to spend billions of years on a Earth like enviroment (unless you get bored of it) then that is what you will get. There is nothing to stop you, besides your will.

The only question is do humans on this Earth want to change? The answer? No, the majority do not want a change. Why? Many because they are unable to see it, they are blind. So they accept reality as it is unaware that they can change it.

Remember that it was your choise to come to Earth, there is a reason why you are here now. It's all about experience and ultimately growth.

I also feel the imminent need for change, ever since I was born on this planet. I knew things are not "right", I know there is a better alternative and I also know that bad things will happen because we have to change our way of living. We do not respect life, Earth and ultimately us. This always lead to autodestruction.

The system in which we live is so corrupt, that having altruistic ideas, noble visions for a better tomorrow are crushed like insects when you first speak of them. The resistance against change is immense. Many people like the prison in which we live, especially the rich ones and powerful.

But there is no point to be sad, change is the only constant law of the Universe, nothing is static. God is in constant motion. This world will eventualy change.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

And yet you continue to ignore the posts with which I provide links to how your argument has already been subdued a few days ago.

Namaste

Just how have you "Proven", me wrong?

Did you prove that the Pleadins actually exist & are being chanelled and visiting very special individuals?

I must have missed that one, show me the post where you actually proved me wrong, proved their existance & that the OP is communicating with them.

Oh thats right you proved me wrong with opinions & theories. Same ol' same ol' no physical proof, just "build it & they will come"...lolol

And thats all the proof I should rewquire, right? Just believe blindly & I will be enlightened?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I didn't 'prove' anything to you. I just provided for you a link showing you how we have already discussed the points of your argument, and how we have moved on from those points. I had just figured, instead of sounding like a broken record, we could debate the argumentative topics as they come up and move forward with the conversation, instead of repeating the same topics every other page. I just provided you a starting point so that you could begin to read this thread.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This has probably been asked a thousand times by now;
but, why do they talk to you starmessenger-why don't they just come online claiming to be themselves and explain it all away? Against the rules?
Not that talking to you or anyone is a bad thing, or that it is not actually happening. Just the question.

Why not they themselves?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

I believe common sence should aply to everyone, not my views.
If indeed the Aliens are contacting people, instead of asking us to believe them witout question, which is what most of em do.
Hand us 100% proof that they are telling the truth.
Easy enough done. Take a snapshot of yourself with your space buddies, on the bridge of their super galactic mothership..lol/

Common sense is a matter of opinion my friend and you'd be surprised how uncommon it is, although you do raise good points. They are not asking to believe without question, we have discussed this in the thread, IMO they are asking for an acceptance of a possibility. I agree partially.

I have never been in contact with the plaedians, that was the OP, I am merely
explaining why I think the OP has some compelling information, that corresponds with my own research and opinion, in certain aspects. I don't know if the Op is telling the truth or not, but so far, I'm leaning towards believing her, point is, you don't have to be rude about it if you don't.

Well if the ships just sat there a few days & did nothing, did not retaliate at futile attempts to down them, and at the same time hijacked TV/Radio & told the people they were here in peace.. I'd go along with it.

Possibly, we think we may do alot of things. I like to think that I'd jump in if someone was getting attacked, point is, we can reat different ways when we're in shock, so please, consider what other may do and not just yourself. hundreds of ships worldwide, descend from the skies and just base off in the sky? And you don't think people will worry?

You think this will be the truth? If 1% of the stuff that I've read the government has in black projects is true, then they could do all this themself and we wouldn't notice, point is, this is alot more of a confrontational way of going about this, IMO that would tell me a fair bit about the civilisaion.

If they wanted to invade, there's little we could do to stop them. They don't have to do a mars attacks "We come in peace - shoot to kill", cause they have nothing to fear from us to warrent trickery, they'll just take what they want.

Exactly and they know we understand this, and this is why they are avoiding doing this, for now. They understand that the majority may respond like this and it would be an unpredictable time to say the least, IMO.

If they do nothing, then there's a good chance they tell the truth & sensible people will realise this.

Possibly, I would love this to be correct, but your assuming that the majority, will act and feel as you will/do.

Anyway, who said they would need a whole fleet? 1 ship with 1 representitive, landing at the UN in broad daylight & holding a press conference, would surfice.

Sorry, you said en mass, so I thought thats what you meant. OK, even one ship, descending from the sky, obviously far superior to our technology would be enough to scare people, maybe not as much as 100's descending worldwide, lol.

This is all based on what we believe to be currently happening in our world, I wouldn't trust the UN as far as I could throw them, so I believe if they have been contacted, which I personally believe they have, I doubt they'd tell us.

On the other hand, I believe what you state here, about the 1 ship landing at the UN, would likely be the next best idea, if their current plan don't work out.

I care. when the overall idea is not tot preach love & peace, with message from real aliens, but is to suck peoples wallets dry with fake chanellings & TShirts.

Who on hear is selling stuff? Leave your preconceptions at the door if you plan to combat ignorance, I understand alot of people feel burned by that whole Blossom Goodchild thing, but to blame another poster for it, is out of order IMO.

Some more leadable people out there could be devistated by these charlitans & I feel a need to voice my opinion abut them to protect the weak from corruption.

Very noble of you, but your blaming people, without actually having any reason too, except they have a similar opinion to the 'charlitans'.

They are allowed their message, and I am allowed mine.

I wouldn't have it any other way, but why can't yours be as positive as the OP's? You can disagree with someone and not be rude, it's easy when you try.

In my opinion, the normal way, is whatever way we our selfs are able to communicate on a large scale.

Not everyone has special chanelling abilities, so that isn't the normal way. But everyone has a radio or a TV. Everyone has eyes (well nearly everyone).

The OP isn't a channeler and neither am I, read the thread, alot of your questions have been answered, but if you aren't satisfied with the answers, then please post them up, hopefully the OP will be back soon, but I'd be happy to answer questions you have regarding anything I have said.

You sure can. But I'm not wrong, because I think wityh logic & not in a state of Fantasy. Logic tells me that some dude hearing voices in his/her head is a sign of mental problems.

Lol, logic is a point of view, as an example I'll use you. You think it's logical to believe in these plaedians, as do I, but others don't, so who is more logical, you or them?

Logic doesn't tell you that, years of indoctrination through TV, movies, education, not too mention the majority of people around you have an opinion that is in itself, indoctrinated, tell you this. IMO, if it was logic, it would tell you to accept that you don't know whether they are mentally ill or not, so to not pass judgement so quickly, then again, that's my logic, not yours.

I'm not even gonna mention you pointing and laughing at mentally ill people.

Why would aliens wish to communicate this way? only a few of us have the true ability and it dose not make sence that if they really want their presence known, one or two people would be scoffed at & laughed at. Their message would never be taken seriousely by the masses.

It has been discussed on the thread, if you don't want to read the whole thread, although I suggest you do if you want to discuss this properly, then it was discussed about 3 pages back.

I'd guess they where hoping that we would get past the 'pointing and laughing' at people bringing a good message, maybe even listen to what they have to say and even though it sounds a bit crazy, at least accept that it could be possible, since we don't actually know what is or isn't at our current stage.

Physical communication on a level that the whole population can understand is what I'd do if I were an alien, not create a cult..lol

That's fair enough, but again, what if you thought this could do more damage than good? What if you thought that we were to naive, do you think we are still naive as a civilization?

EMM

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join