It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

If the pleidians or any advance ebe race really wanted to help us then they would do more to reach in a different ways. To say that they are governed by laws is human thinking not ebe thinking, law is a human word it is a word that describes governing, controlling and regulating. Next time you speak to the ebe's ask them What is the difference between us being slaves here on Earth and them? who are they governed by?

You raise good questions and I hope the OP comes back to answer them. IMO, the Plaedians adhere to the rules of the universe, of nature, a much greater nature than we could ever contemplate atm. We on the other hand, are ruled by the laws of man, law designed for a very specific purpose, manipulation and control. They weren't originally for this, but they have been adapted over the years.

EMM

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
This has probably been asked a thousand times by now;
but, why do they talk to you starmessenger-why don't they just come online claiming to be themselves and explain it all away? Against the rules?
Not that talking to you or anyone is a bad thing, or that it is not actually happening. Just the question.

Why not they themselves?

Hey, this was answered a few pages back, but I understand it's a long thread, I can't find the OP's answer, but mine is here, just past halfway down:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suggest reading the whole thread, it should give you some information, even if you don't believe it, it could give a background to build an argument, afterall, thats how we progress.

EMM

[edit on 12-11-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

If you wanted very much to dissuade people from believing in "Pleidians" and their "Message" ....
meaning it was imparative that you dissuaded them from "buying it"..

would you not fill the scene with outlandish predictions that do not come true?

if not, why wouldn't you?

it works.

take you for example... and a vast majority of naysayers here...

whatever is happening .. is dissuading people from believing it.
and thus dissuading people from actually listening to the message..
aaaand following it as a course of action.

so this Goodchild hoax.. did it's job. now half the people that even said it was a hoax before the 14th or whatever.. but deep down inside wanted it to happen...
are complete skeptics of it all now.

because it works.

The *real* trick would be to be the advisor to the Pleidians, convincing them this is the way this will work AND the go to man for the initial contact to ms. Goodchild--and even her 'namer'.

Now how would someone rat THAT guy out, hmmm?

It works yes.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

It's not that I don't believe *any* of this thread, it is just that I have a different view.

So though pertinent, reading *alot* and I mean a huge vast amount of pages of 'etheric *contactees* psychic experiences-- in an effort to help verbalize my 3+ years of *actual* abduction and 1000's of years of time travel-pertaining to this and that;

Pardon me if I can't wallow through the entire thread in an effort to trigger on the one key phrase buried in all these 2ndary experiences of your alls experiences to find a beleiveable sentence fragment to pass on to some disbelieving security force in an effort to divert that which was only a blip to a million experiences and different places during a *very* long season of war misinforming between various aliens and ownership of us and our planets direction.

and yet,
*I'll try*
Thanks for the link. It did not answer my question.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

It's not that I don't believe *any* of this thread, it is just that I have a different view.

So though pertinent, reading *alot* and I mean a huge vast amount of pages of 'etheric *contactees* psychic experiences-- in an effort to help verbalize my 3+ years of *actual* abduction and 1000's of years of time travel-pertaining to this and that;

Pardon me if I can't wallow through the entire thread in an effort to trigger on the one key phrase buried in all these 2ndary experiences of your alls experiences to find a beleiveable sentence fragment to pass on to some disbelieving security force in an effort to divert that which was only a blip to a million experiences and different places during a *very* long season of war misinforming between various aliens and ownership of us and our planets direction.

and yet,
*I'll try*
Thanks for the link. It did not answer my question.

Apologies, wrong post, lol.

See, there's a bit of a fallacy in a lot of these threads. The sceptics and the naysayers aren't actually rebuffing or questioning aliens as such, more the alleged messengers. One of the big problems, if not the biggest problem, with this kind of discourse is that all people want is proof of the actual existence of the aliens making the message. I think, if anything, any actual message would be taken very, very seriously indeed if the existence of aliens was 'proven' in some way.

People have very different opinions of 'proof'. As I said in a previous post, SM can come on here tomorrow and claim to be sat in her house, with a plaedian, and say that he/she will be answering questions. How many people would believe her? OK, more proof? how about a picture of a plaedian, some blonde dude in a tin foil suit basing off next too her, believe them then?

My point here is, proof is entirely subjective. We have no idea about these 'aliens', so even if we were given the full 'true' history of the plaedians, most would pass it off as more BS, we have no frame of truth, to discern fact from fiction.

Hope this gives you at least something to think about.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

EMM

[edit on 12-11-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You are in such need of Christ in your life. I have seen ufo activity up close. I cannot say that it was extraterrestial but rather American technology and it gave me goose bumps and filled me with great fear. Extraterrestial life is our government fooling us and preparing us for great deceipt and complete corruptive control of the human race by the antichrist. Your little made up meeting with whom ever alien was actually a Demon his wish was to fool you, did you not read the word? If you had surely( and yes I am calling you surely) you would know that the scattering of people to confuse their languages was an act of God and it is explained in detail in the bible our oldest most historically correct text, yet you choose not to have faith and fall victim to those who want to destroy you because you refuse to acknowledge the erros of your ways. The truth is there is a battle brewing on earth it is between Men, satan and Christ almighty. I'm a sinner, i'm probably going to hell because of my sins which i commit on a daily basis but i will not burn in hell for lack of faith in God! Put your pants on like a man and admit to being a sinner, realize your going to fry in hell and quit trying to make excuse

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Firstly, I am not being a Nay-sayer here, okay.....

I often wonder when reading these Pleiadian Light and Love messages which abound throughout the Internet, whether the recipient is aware that the physical Pleiadian Star system is extremely young, being formed during the time of the dinosaurs on Earth.

This means there would not have been enough time for intelligent life, let alone superior technologies, to have evolved yet... that's if there is a planet for it to evolve on, yet.

At the same time though, I have been told these Pleiadians are not physical, do not come from the Pleiadian Star System but instead use that name so we humans have a reference point... which is understandable due to our need for a handle for everything.

There have been enough humans already spreading this message in the world, based on their own inner knowings, that we should not need an external race to tell us what is going on here.

Having said that, I have foreseen a very possible war between humans coming soon. And, I am aware of other "Visitor Races" being present in large numbers during this time, some with definite agendas in play.

This is where the old concept of the war between good and evil fits into the Pleiadian Messages. So we must wonder if it is a continuation of standardized formats of Disinformation or not.

I've been extremely active in the non-physical realms all my life, which is to say I've been adventuring/journeying in Awareness for well over 30 years so far, and have learned some things about the Visiting Races here from direct aware contact as well as physical contact since childhood.

Yes there are Agendas at play within the various Races and sub-groups involved. Some agendas are protective of us humans while others are the exact opposite... some even come here regularly to "Harvest" earth.. these are the ancient Gods who ordered sacrifices FOR them.. during such cultures as the Mayan, etc.

Personally, I think it more effective for us to find our own Power within us, and commune with our own Higher-Self than to rely on outside influences at any time. In this way each person will be aware of their connections to all things, will have clearer perception to know what is what and what is not in the times we are living now.

And that is my message to humanity. Be the great being that you already are, find the Teacher within yourself and grow without boundaries, without Beliefs and Indoctrinations, and perceive Clearly what is all around us all the time.

In doing so, we are able to see the Agendas, the sub-groups in play and know for certain what our chosen roles are as this play unfolds for humanity over the next few years.

Yes, a major war is fast approaching on this world in real physical terms. At the same time there is another interplay going on that is directly related to humanities long term survival of this war, and the naturally occuring Earth movements that happen when the earth is in this part of its huge cycles.

So, if you get comfort from these alien messages then be comforted up to a point... and then look inwards to find the growth in awareness that is your real self. Do so in order to be guided from your own direct "divine" being and not some visiting race that offers sweet words to lull you into non-clarity of perception.

Do not just Believe anything. Believe nothing instead so that you are clear enough to perceive clearly what you are, why you chose to be here this time and what role or mission you are to play in the events that are unfolding around us now.

Be well, be clear, but mostly, be self-empowered.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Gee now where have we all heard that one before....hmmm...

Oh yeah that Blossom Goodchild BS and then at least one new user a week preceding that

I dont usually say this about anyone here regardless, but because the OP has just tipped me over the edge....

You are a liar

Go peddle your crap elsewhere

I can't say it any better Oz
So, Ill just quote you.

OP, say hi to Billy will ya

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Great message Tayesin, I could not agree more.

"Personally, I think it more effective for us to find our own Power within us, and commune with our own Higher-Self than to rely on outside influences at any time. In this way each person will be aware of their connections to all things, will have clearer perception to know what is what and what is not in the times we are living now."

And that is my message to humanity. Be the great being that you already are, find the Teacher within yourself and grow without boundaries, without Beliefs and Indoctrinations, and perceive Clearly what is all around us all the time."

I have not mastered the quote box, therefore the old fashioned quotation marks. LOL

You my friend and I mean that literally, have a gift with words.
We should be Self Sovereign Beings and claim our own power and heed our own council.

I just agreed with some of the message, so in that, its cool with me.

I also find the whole Pleadian thing just very entertaining.
I come to ATS for entertainment and not enlightenment but there are some very enlightented beings here, like yourself.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, StarMessenger. I appreciate you sharing all of the information that you have. I have a few questions, if you don't mind.

1. You said that you were shown a lot of the early history of our planet. Do you happen to know how old the pyramids and Sphinx are, and are were they built by the Reptilians, Annunaki or humans? Do they have any significance as far as our history is concerned?

2. In relation to this, do you happen to know where Atlantis was located and how long it was around? Was it as highly advanced as the rumors say?

3. You said that the reptilians control most governments on earth. Do they shape shift, as many people have speculated or are they just hidden? Is the illuminati the group that reports to them? Are any world leaders actually aware of their presence? How does the power structure work, behind the scenes?

4. You mentioned the reptilians can control weather. Are they responsible for the Tsunami of 2004? If so, what other natural disasters are they responsible for? Do they breathe oxygen as we do? If so, how do they survive under the surface? Technology?

I completely understand if you do not know all of the answers, but any you can give is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Barcs

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

Everything you have said matches what I have read in many books (David Icke's for one.) It was hard for me to believe at first.I am glad to know that we can fight the reptillians by asking for the Plebian's help. All the books I have read, say that the good Aliens cannot interfere because of the rules of a Galactic Council. I am glad to know that the good aliens can help if we ask for it.I know that there are evil forces controlling this earth. No one can allow the horrific suffering, torture, wars, blood, destruction and death to all living things and call this normal. I know it doesn't have to be this way. I for one will start asking for their help. I only wish that more people start opening their minds to what is really going on and not debunking these evil people.I fear for Obama's life. He is too good for these evil people. These evil ones are the leaders who destroy our earth and must be destroyed. I, for one, ask the Plebians for help. This stuff is real. I am college graduate and not some looney. Learn, read, help in this cause.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
To the OP,

That was quite an interesting read, I do enjoy imagining the possibility of this stuff. It would be crazy if something like this was real.

But..

Originally posted by StarMessenger
There is a galactic war happening as we speak in space, they have shown me weapons orbiting space and near the moon constructed for the purpose of shooting down all benevolent races wishing to interfere or help the people of earth.

Didn't you kind of shoot yourself in the foot in the opening paragraph? The Pleadians are interfering and helping the human race by giving you, and many other people these messages. Shouldn't have they been destroyed before they got here?

What doesn't add up about this aparent 'galactic war' (and "evil" aliens in general) is that these aliens are ment to be on a higher vibrational level (ie dimension/density whatever) which is supposedly reached through love, peace, spiritual awakening etc. Why is there any need for war when extra terrestrials are at this higher vibration?

Also, I like meat. Aparently so do many of the animal species on the planet. How can you say that all life on this planet has been currupted to eat animals? What about the dinosaurs millions of years ago? T-rex has some seriously sharp and savage chompers that would really come in handy when munching on some nice luscious green foliage

Anyway, good message overall, spreading the message of peace, love, positivity etc. can only be a good thing.

[edit on 12/11/08 by JSarge]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I am glad they didn't send you a message that they think humans taste good

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I am glad they didn't send you a message that they think humans taste good

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This is the sddest thing I've read today. Not the message but the fact that people actually believe it. Or maybe sanitoriums are too full or the drugs too expensive!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Remember also that if the Dinosaurs hadn't died out, Intelligent life would have made an appearance here on earth much sooner.

Life on our world didn't get a kickstart untill about 2billion years into the planets development.

What would we be now, if that lightning strike had happened 2 billion years earlier?

Though the Pleiadies are young. If there are planets orbiting, Life could have accidently sarted much earlier. Though today, that life would still be in an early form, the planets could be livable.

I believe I have heard before that the Pleiadins originated elsewhere & migrated to the Pleiadies.

So it is possible.

If our race launches out into the galay, we may someday find a world simlar to ours was 3billion years ago. A world like that would still be very comfortable for us.

But I still have a hard time swallowing the "I'm a special Envoy", story.

I still say if they were going to choose a special envoy, it would be someone we could all relate to & trust. Not some person with no face and no name, who posts about it on a website.

Just once I'd like to see one of these contactees go public, with living proof of what they say. Note... Bloss Goodchild did go public, but she never offered any proof, she just charged people for the right to hear her supposed chanellings (which she could have easily faked).

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Wake up! Cures for cancer and AIDS and all other diseases, including neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's, ALREADY EXIST! But those who discover them and try to introduce them to the world have their reputations trashed, their work stolen or destroyed and their lives threatened, and are often forced into hiding. 'Big Pharma' and the hospitals are currently merely money-making enterprises and don't give a toss about the health of the population.

However, this WILL change, and Big Pharma will fall, along with all other corporations whose modus operandi is not in accordance with the energies that are coming into the planet. We live in amazing times.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Firstly, I am not being a Nay-sayer here, okay.....

I often wonder when reading these Pleiadian Light and Love messages which abound throughout the Internet, whether the recipient is aware that the physical Pleiadian Star system is extremely young, being formed during the time of the dinosaurs on Earth.

This means there would not have been enough time for intelligent life, let alone superior technologies, to have evolved yet... that's if there is a planet for it to evolve on, yet.

Everything else you have said, I agree with 100%. However, the above quote I pose some "what if" questions that should be considered.

Firstly, as you can see with human history, there was a time, when we were...well...very stupid. Not much was developed by us, up until about 5000 years ago or so, when out of nowhere we somehow became super creatures. It was an abrupt and very noticeable change. From living in caves, to building the pyramids etc. Some say, for this to happen so quickly and abruptly, we must have help. I believe this.

Therefore, why can't this be the case with the Pleiadians? Also, let us say they had no help; it is absurd to put a timeline on intelligent advancement. I doubt all species in the universe evolve into highly intelligent beings at the same rate we did. What of the animals that have been here much longer than us...the cockroach? Or the shark? It is clear that different species develop at completely different rates, taking into account environmental conditions and genetics. So...because a star system may be younger than us, doesn't necessarily mean they are supposed to be less advanced than us. What if(I'm just throwing this out here), the Pleiadians were not originally from what is now known as the Pleiadian star system, but moved there recently, in universal time that is; time of a grand scale?

Moving on, I will say that I do believe there is intelligent life out there, far more intelligent than us. I also believe some have noble intentions, while others do not. However, I do not believe the OP. I believe in his message, but do not believe in his sources entirely. Maybe the Pleiadians are very real, and if they are who they say they are, I hope they are real. In fact, I believe they are real, but I do not know for certain. I once looked outside for help...but I see now that we must depend on ourselves to do this. If there are any beings out there that truly want to help us better ourselves and our fellow man, I welcome them with open arms, but I think our main focus should be on the inside, not the outside.

In regards to Blossom Goodchild; personally I think she is a disinfo agent. I think her "prediction" of Oct 14th served it's purpose. To stifle the beliefs in the Pleiadians and to bring about doubt, as well mockery and disbelief. I believe her goal was achieved. She was used to discredit the Pleiadians and cause disbelief in them. In fact, I think she was hired for that very purpose.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I also was told there was going to be a war. It was, they said, a war between good and evil but that good would prevail. (as trite as that may sound.) And That we had to stand on the right side to win for ourselves. They said we had to believe that there is a "hereafter" and that we had to "learn to live so we could live forever."

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join