The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 20
48
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54
 


Yes it could be refering to light im not refuting that what im refuting is the notion that the Pleiadians are all Blue eyed and Blonde Whites. Im not injecting Race in the issue im just reiterating a fact ive seen come up time and time again all over the net especially on youtube when i see these pleiadian Light master videos. I believe in the reptilian agenda as well as other ETs out there but something is fishy about this whole Pleiadian master race idea. One which was shared with Hitler and thats a Historical Fact. Its a very slippery slope when you start injecting skin color in the picture. And im not brainwashed im just simply being realistic im sure If the Pleiadians were Asian or Black you wouldnt be taking such a similar stand




posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't know whether all Pleiadians are white and blond. The one holding the laser gun in that Billy Meier photo apparently has dark and curly hair. As for why some human-like aliens are described as fair-skinned and blond (such as the alien aboard the large ship Travis Walton was taken to, and the blond woman Antonio Villas-Boas had sex with), I would have to assume that they are descendants from white, blond people taken by the aliens long ago. Otherwise, you'd have to surmise that they evolved in a practically identical environment that the blond people on this planet did. Decreased sunlight makes it necessary to have light skin and straight hair in order to keep Vitamin D levels up. It's interesting that aliens looking similar to other human races are not usually described.

As for them being "good" or "evil," you have to remember that it is the Pleiadians themselves who say they are the good guys, and that the other aliens are evil. It could just as easily be that the Pleiadians are a bunch of liars, and it is they who are the bad guys. After all, they're the ones breaking contact quarantine. They're the ones with weapons.

Makes you think, huh? How would you know if they were telling the truth, if you only got their side of the story? In general, I think it's still a good idea to take anything these aliens say with a huge grain of salt, and not trust them as far as you can throw them. Also be ready to fight.




posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I don't know whether all Pleiadians are white and blond. The one holding the laser gun in that Billy Meier photo apparently has dark and curly hair. As for why some human-like aliens are described as fair-skinned and blond (such as the alien aboard the large ship Travis Walton was taken to, and the blond woman Antonio Villas-Boas had sex with), I would have to assume that they are descendants from white, blond people taken by the aliens long ago. Otherwise, you'd have to surmise that they evolved in a practically identical environment that the blond people on this planet did. Decreased sunlight makes it necessary to have light skin and straight hair in order to keep Vitamin D levels up. It's interesting that aliens looking similar to other human races are not usually described.

As for them being "good" or "evil," you have to remember that it is the Pleiadians themselves who say they are the good guys, and that the other aliens are evil. It could just as easily be that the Pleiadians are a bunch of liars, and it is they who are the bad guys. After all, they're the ones breaking contact quarantine. They're the ones with weapons.

Makes you think, huh? How would you know if they were telling the truth, if you only got their side of the story? In general, I think it's still a good idea to take anything these aliens say with a huge grain of salt, and not trust them as far as you can throw them. Also be ready to fight.



I agree with most of what you said, I believe they should be looked at skeptically. Its hard to say you come in peace when you come wielding weapons and they already expressed concern with the earth population being overcrowded. Another thing, why would they give Billy Meier there weapon to fire in the first place? This seems a bit odd



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjefffort
 


Explain why if they were Asian or Black I would be taking a different stand?

That in itself is an ignorant statement, does the color of skin matter that much??
edit on 8-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjefffort
 


Also it's a historial fact that the Pleadians shared with Hitler??
Where can I find this historical fact at?

Yea I have read about Hitler and his Aryan race, nazi ufo's, Tesla, ect.. but I had no idea there was historical fact about Pleadians and Hitler.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54
 


OK correction you wont find it in any history books that im sure of But if you know about Hitler and his UFO connection then you should know that he believed The Aryans were descended from Extraterristial Beings who once occupied Atlantis and they were the Master Race. I didnt say race had anything to do with it what Im trying to say is its easy for you to be comfortable with it but its not so easy for other races to accept and thats just reality.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjefffort
 


I agree, I just think racism is a created belief that has been put in place to keep us from coming together and helping one another. The idea of a master race goes against what I believe in and yes just my belief, I believe that there is higher evolved species' but a master race says evil to me and I'm sure there are those that believe they are from a or apart of a master race. You do have a good point if the Pleadians are a master race or trying to create a master race it would be going against God and it would be evil/wrong placing your self higher than other form of Gods creation or God itself. Master race is a scary word/ideal if you really think about it.

Love and Peace, thanks!



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjefffort
Another thing, why would they give Billy Meier there weapon to fire in the first place? This seems a bit odd.


They sure didn't give it to him to keep, or he'd still have it. I suppose it was more a demonstration of power. Like, "Here, Billy. Try this out, and then tell the people here that we could blast them to bits at any moment."



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I thought this was a good message..we do need to reconnect with life and the earth and nature..But I'm not sure i believe in all this pleiadian stuff but I'm willing to have an open mind about it all..even if it does sound alot like science fiction..but i want to thank you for sharing this message with all of us..



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
I agree, I just think racism is a created belief that has been put in place to keep us from coming together and helping one another.


Not really. It's actually a genetic predisposition and instinct that keeps us from straying too far out of our species when mating, and keeps us together in family groups. "Fear of the other" is a universal human trait, and is inherently neither good nor bad.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift
 


Fear is a learned emotion, you want proof watch children for a little while, no fear until you teach them to fear something.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I don't think I believe in the Pleiadians. I think it's more a Human ideal of what many wish the aliens to be. I think the real aliens are like the Greys, the kind that have visited Stan Romanek, and John Reed, and others. The Pleiadians just seem too fairy tale like to me.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Im sorry but I find this thread a MIX of alot of information that you can find just by googling pleadians...
I am affraid you bring NOTHING new to the table...
Therefore this is a made up story or just gibberish that leaves us in this standoff position which we are in...

Love and Light



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by Blue Shift
 


Fear is a learned emotion, you want proof watch children for a little while, no fear until you teach them to fear something.


Your somewhat correct there however Primal fear isnt learned its part of our DNA we humans are born with certain fears like for instance most people are born with the fear of Spiders. Scientists believe this is so because when our forefathers used to live in caves spiders were a huge problem for us. We also have a fear of animals that could hunt us for food or poison us. That kind of fear is inherited in our DNA and the whole race thing i believe at the rate we humans are going in about a couple hundred years we will all be mixed. IDK if you remember that Southpark episode where Time Travelers from the future had to travel back in time to our time to find work. They were all light brown and I live in canada you can already see signs of this. Canada is a very multicultural country and if you go to Nova Scotia the majority of the population is mixed. But back to the Pleiadian thing, they remind me of the Vulcans from Star Trek its a bit too scifi for me which is part of the reason why i dont buy into it



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift
 


WRONG that is a basic instinct TRUE,...

---BUT-- we have evolved enough by now to discard some of our "instincts" and continue by intelligence not by pure "drive"

We on this earth are tought "man to man is Wolf" (an old latin)
When we really should be tought man to man is man, therefore im a mans man, and your a mans man, there fore we are man, we are ONE



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
Fear is a learned emotion, you want proof watch children for a little while, no fear until you teach them to fear something.


Even instincts in humans have to be contextualized. Babies startle at loud noises and cry. It isn't learned as "fear" until later, but it's still there. And some fear is good. Like I said, fear of the unknown other keeps children from wandering off. Human beings are attracted to those like themselves, but just different enough to avoid incest. If humans never traveled more than 20 miles from where they were born, it would never be an issue. So we might as well blame people's tendency to wander far away on racial friction. But that wouldn't stop it. People don't need much of a reason to hate the other people in the village upstream. They just do.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
WRONG that is a basic instinct TRUE,...
---BUT-- we have evolved enough by now to discard some of our "instincts" and continue by intelligence not by pure "drive"


That's correct. Now we have laws that try to mitigate some of the more violent, baser instincts of humanity. They help us keep order on a larger scale. But laws don't stop people from still having those instincts. We haven't "evolved" as much as you may think. And that might be a good thing if we're confronted with aliens we can't expect to instantly trust. It might just be the key to our survival.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjefffort
But back to the Pleiadian thing, they remind me of the Vulcans from Star Trek its a bit too scifi for me which is part of the reason why i dont buy into it


Jeff Ritzman said pretty much the same thing, which he says about all aliens. They never seem to really say or do anything "alien." And the Pleiadians are the worst. They don't look alien, they don't say anything particularly alien, they don't act alien. They look and act and have the same kinds of motivations as human people. Considering all the possible types of aliens there might be out in the universe, from slime creatures to crystal monsters, the way the Pleiadians are so much like us tends to show a boring, disappointing lack of imagination.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yes and I dont trust these pleiadians if they are real, They want us to reduce our population they want us to focus on nature maybe they dont want us being technically advanced as they are they would rather us be living in the woods and not pursuing technologies. I find this utter crap, they get to fly around in highly advanced spacecrafts and they want us to stop our knowledge quest and become tree huggers. And then the Nazi thing always comes up



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54
 





Also it's a historial fact that the Pleadians shared with Hitler?? Where can I find this historical fact at?


Kind of a convoluted reasoning but the Nazi's were inspired by the art works of Nietzsche and Wagner from the late 1800's. Van Gogh went through a difficult period in 1888 after being "abducted" by the Pleadians. Probably contributed to his insanity though the official story blames his wormwood habit. Two weeks after Van Gogh went insane Nietzsche had a sympathetic schitzophrenic reaction in Germany and was commited on Jan 3 1889. Nietzsche was going through his contra Wagner thing at the time which probably didn't help. Wagner's Götterdämmerung should have exposed the Pleadians at the final battle at Ragnarök, which in Norse mythology refers to a prophesied war of the gods that brings about the end of the world. I'm not sure Wagner accomplished this in the Götterdämmerung. Actually the whole idea of the Pleadians involvement probably would appear insane to many rather than a well established fact, but its worth a read if you have time.





top topics
 
48
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

log in

join