It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I was just given permission to release some information I was told, the Pleiadians contacted me on March 18th of this year and have visited me 16 times since then I have kept track of every visit and even taken notes in a journal on everything they have told me. I won’t go into great detail on how I met them but instead tell you the message which they have asked me to share with everybody I know. I will be sharing this message with all people and in as many places as I can everywhere with anyone who will listen. I have been shown that there are not many more years before this earth will turn into a battle zone between bad forces that have always been present on earth. We will all be stuck right in the middle of this war and I’m told it could get really ugly, people will start seeing more and more apparent weather patterns and earthquakes because aliens have technology to control and use earth like this. There is a galactic war happening as we speak in space, they have shown me weapons orbiting space and near the moon constructed for the purpose of shooting down all benevolent races wishing to interfere or help the people of earth. I was told by my contacts that the people of earth need to be ready to accept extraterrestrials and that most of them are not and this is greatly holding back the vibrations on earth from enabling contact with outside forces willing to help.

I was told that if more people believed or were even aware they exist that the collective subconscious of our species would awaken and this would be the only way some of the outside forces would be able to interfere and help. They told me that there are many other good extraterrestrials out there willing to help us on earth but that they will not interfere unless we are conscious of them and have intent for them to help. It is against the laws of most of them they told me unless we are prepared and seek the help because of their laws, just like we have laws on earth for interfering in other countries they also have laws for interfering in other worlds. They have told me all about the aliens controlling this earth and they told me they are of the worst order, they do not care about humans but treat us like animals and wish to enslave and control us and keep us blind so we never realize what is really out there in the universe and who we really are as a species and what we are capable of doing. They told me that they have kept us silenced and dumb for thousands of years and altered history and used religion and wars and violence, disease and everything just so they can keep us in chaos so they can continue manipulating DNA, minds and programming us as slaves to them. This is supposed to keep the planet on a low vibration so they can continue interacting and living here.

They told me that we are already slaves but we just don’t realize it, that the governments and laws have controlled us through the monetary system and we are not a free species to act and live as we choose and that most do not realize they are living in such low spiritual awareness because of the life they have caused us to live. Most of us on this planet are being controlled especially those who are in countries that are forced into religion and jobs some of them even forced into really horrible things. The message they wanted me to share was for people to realize they are being controlled by these deceitful aliens and that there is not one government on earth that is not controlled by them, they have owned earth and used us altering the DNA to keep us unaware and kept us apart from each other through languages, cultures and religions divided so we can never become one in understanding and spiritual growth as a species. They also told me that it was wrong to kill life on the planet like we have been doing with animals. They told me that this is only causing more damage to our spiritual growth by destroying nature and what nature has created. They told me that on their planets they do not eat animals only natural fruits, vegetables and things naturally meant for them. They told me that we are destroying ourselves especially in slaughtering these animals, that the spirit of earth that is alive is punishing us for doing this. They told me everything on the planet is consciously alive and the more murder acts we commit against nature the more consequences that will happen to us.

I know most of you probably want to hear about the species controlling earth and it frightens me to even describe them to you but I will tell you a little bit. They are not human looking, they are very scary looking creatures. They showed me holographic images of all of them from a crystal and they are horrible looking, they also told me that they do not have emotions or feelings so that is why they treat us so badly as a species that it does not affect them to see thousands of people killed in a war. The aliens on this planet who are in charge are the reptilians some of them have winged appendages and some do not, they have huge faces some are very ferocious looking very big like giants to us. They told me they do not live above the surface because of the vibrations we carry around us and that most humans are still not low enough for them to walk among us. They are trying to bring down the vibrations even lower on earth so they can walk among us. There are also other beings they use you know as the grey aliens, they also have many other creatures working for them. They told me there are hundreds of millions of reptilians all around the world in underground cities that have been there thousands of years. They told me because there are so many and because of their technology they placed a shield around earths atmosphere so they can detect any other ships coming inside, they said it was hard for some of them to interfere here on earth without being detected, they said these aliens have infested earth and ran this world for a long time. They told me that many world leaders are slaves directly to them and report and take orders directly with some of them.

They also told me the reptilian queens have threatened to explode the world if benevolent races from outside interfere. They told me they have the technology to blow up the entire earth and have even planted devices but they told me not to worry that if people were prepared to accept the help from the outside that they could easily stop them because there are more good out there than bad with much more advanced technology. They also told me this is not the only planet they have taken over but there are thousands of them out there and they also have been taking many babies and planting them in other colonies underground and on other planets. They told me the humans living underground with them are in complete slavery to them and serve them. It is so disgusting to think but they told me to share this message so people can become aware of what is happening. They also told me that these reptilians are not native to this planet but claim they are and that the bible stories of adam and eve and the serpant come from these reptilian beings who took control of man. They told me that is a very ancient story hundreds of thousands of years ago when they first came here. They also told me that our species were originally created by the Annunaki hundreds of thousands of years ago and that they left us here as a species to naturally evolve but that the reptilians invaded. They said this was the bible story of man falling and the Annunaki could not live here anymore but are still watching over us. They said that Satan in the bible story falling from heaven like lightening was one of the Annunaki who rebelled against them and is very powerful and help colonize the earth with their species, and works with the reptilians in leadership. They said that the lightening represents the great technology that was taken and brought down to earth.

I asked them are the Annunaki related to the reptilian and they told me no that they are human looking just like us but much higher evolved spiritually and that our DNA comes from them but that the reptilians have been altering changing our DNA to keep us from evolving, they told me that after they left the reptilians tried to play like they are the Annunaki our creators so that we would worship them as Gods. They told me also that the greys came after the reptilians and worked with them in exchange for our DNA, they said they are so deceitful but the reptilians are even worse. They told me many things you probably don’t want to hear about them, they said even if I knew everything I might have a hard time going about my life because of them. They told me that the technology we have is being used to lower the vibration level including TV’s, movies, appliances and everything we normally use in our lives even electricity and cars. They told me not to stop using them but to stay outside as much as possible and in nature and meditation if possible, they also told me to respect all life on the planet birds, trees, animals and insects because they are all linked to humans and we are part of that life form because we come from the same earth just like them. They told me that most foods are intentionally putting chemicals in them and water to keep the vibration in our bodies even lower. They said they are polluting the earth to bring it even lower on purpose and destroying the rain forest intentionally. Even the oceans they said they are polluting, they are only after lowering the earths vibrations to stop us from evolution.

I have turned vegetarian suddenly after my encounters because now I know that it was the reptilians that taught us to hunt and slaughter animals they knew that if we continue doing this we will never properly evolve on the planet that it’s just like killing each other that is why they have wars and starvation and disease on earth so that it will keep our species from evolving. They know that if we spiritually connect with each other on the planet and took away all the different cultures, languages, religions and communicated as one species that we would wake up and become enlightened and see what is really taking place and higher the vibration on earth. They told me that if the vibration was high enough on earth and everyone was aware of these aliens controlling us and everyone had the desire to get rid of them that by just that intent or thought they would have to leave or an outside force of benevolent would have to come and help. They also told me that the animals never used to eat each other hundreds of thousands of years ago but that because of us everything in nature was effected and changed. They said that animals used to be peaceful like in the story of the garden of Eden, they said that was really how it was. It was supposed to be a law and even the reptilians understand that law but they have been breaking them all for a long time on purpose. They told me that is why these reptilian and grey aliens will never force humans to do things but instead trick them into doing things and teach us through generations in schools, religion and culture so we as humans take the blame from nature. They said every action we take against nature and earth there is a consequence directly for that action against the person who committed it. Like in wars and slaughtering of animals and killing our own species even allowing them to suffer and starve to death some of us are responsible for letting this happen. So this is the message I share that we need to grow up as humans and realize that we are connected to all of earth and all life on earth even the water we drink. We need to higher the vibration of earth and be willing to receive help from the outside but we must realize that they cannot help us unless we ask for the help. We need to clean up our act and live better lives with more respect and understand for nature and each other. If you don’t believe me just listen to this message please and think about it.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by StarMessenger]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Better watch out. I think Billy Meier might have an international copyright on all things "Pleiadian," and won't dig you muscling in on his territory.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The message they wanted me to share was for people to realize they are being controlled by these deceitful aliens and that there is not one government on earth that is not controlled by them, they have owned earth and used us altering the DNA to keep us unaware and kept us apart from each other through languages, cultures and religions divided so we can never become one in understanding and spiritual growth as a species. They also told me that it was wrong to kill life on the planet like we have been doing with animals. They told me that this is only causing more damage to our spiritual growth by destroying nature and what nature has created. They told me that on their planets they do not eat animals only natural fruits, vegetables and things naturally meant for them. They told me that we are destroying ourselves especially in slaughtering these animals, that the spirit of earth that is alive is punishing us for doing this. They told me everything on the planet is consciously alive and the more murder acts we commit against nature the more consequences that will happen to us.

If only they would show themselves for all to see, that we may revel in their wisdom and unshackle our minds from these self-imposed prisons.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Good, the good guys are nice and beautiful and the bad guys are horribly looking.

Now we can relate this to the real world! Oh wait...

+57 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Gee now where have we all heard that one before....hmmm...

Oh yeah that Blossom Goodchild BS and then at least one new user a week preceding that

I dont usually say this about anyone here regardless, but because the OP has just tipped me over the edge....

You are a liar

Go peddle your crap elsewhere

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

"stay outside as much as possible and in nature and meditation if possible,"

What about the chemtrails ?
How do we spend more time outside if the air is being poisoned ?
Do we eat the plants saturated with the stuff ? (not to mention the water supply)

I'm not trying to be sarcastic,I really want to know !!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

LOL stay outta my head dude
Bravo.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Be prepared for a lot of negative feedback here. But, I read everything I can about those who are pleiadian contactees. I like the overall messages, so I will not be asking for proof but prefer to hear as much as you can tell, hopefully more, and examine it as a whole. I do like this kind of message, as I said. Have you ever gone to Sleeper's forum? The reason I ask is, John Lear is particularly partial to him, many people are impressed with his material.
While I don't know for sure if he's really sharing true experiences, or if he is, how they may be manipulating his feelings to mislead us, I reserve judgment again on that. Because there are so many differing experiences, and I have my own feelings related to mine.

The things I don't like about Sleeper's is that he talks about the Renegades that are controlling the governments for thousands of years, much like what you're talking about. He talks about other ets, such as greys and nordics and how many are renegades or negatives themselves, and some are postitive. That many are visiting earth. But that there is a much higher level, a sort of hierarchy of souls and ets that govern things, and that the others really don't have the power to do things that they think they do, and that earth is a prison, school, assignment or vacation. What I find wrong with this is that the third world countries are continually brought up as an example of souls who are suffering strict prison sentences. So, in short, we live in a perfect world, a perfect prison, a perfect school, being watched over by pretty reasonable hierarchy. To me, the only thing third world countries represent is the evil agenda of luciferean corporations, and represent tragedies that must be righted by the world, but not by America, a joint world effort that doesn't bomb civilians to do it. We need a fair, and equal world.

Also, the thing I didn't like about the bible was all the depopulation of people via a big flood, wars where they were instructed to kill all the women and children, so as not to pollute their religions (like that ever matters. The people are inviolate expressions of God and their thoughts, or religions, merely secondary to the primary thing, their lives, happiness and well-being) God was too primitive for me, and this punishment concept is alive and well in many people, including Sleeper's Milton.

Imagine taking someone like Hitler or another psychotic person's soul and having them reincarnate into a loving, middle class family in Norway, and being taught normal caring values with a wonderful warm family behind you. You wouldn't turn out the same, I guarantee it. Healing is the answer, not punishment. If there really is a heirarchy up there like that, then I'm going to be handing in my report on the crap I've witnesses along with giving my own recommendations when my life is over to the real loving, super Intelligent God that exists.

Lastly, our family has experienced this as well, and we were left with the impression something is going to happen in the future and that they were very concerned for the state of affairs, very concerned with sharing and developing a moneyless resource society either futuristic or (this would be the worst) a reset button. We've been worried but hopeful because they seem to be working with native cultures and my native friend and I have been sharing notes. Sleeper considers groups that are doing this, and working with natives, to be catering to the niave and gulliable, I guess anyone who wants to change this perfect world that is hell for so many. So, by his definition, the pleidians dealing with you are negatives, or renegades themselves.

That just went full circle didn't it? Only now your group would be considered renegades by some. Theres way too many theories and differing stories going out now, and some of it makes me really upset.

So the question is, how do you know for certain that they are not misleading you? How do we know what makes sense? If people ask for help and wish to be helped, are truly good races going to show up and show themselves to more and more people so that they won't be ridiculed for stepping out?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your vision of what you understand to be a message to you. Whether it is true or not is not for me to decide.

You posted in the "Gray Area" and this particular forum was designed for members to have a "safe" place to present ideas that may not be for everyone or even more "out there" than some of the other forums.

I think people are on high alert after all the Goodblossom stuff and are a bit too jumpy when they perceive something as similar to the information that flooded the board when she was "hot"

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The replies on this one are so very negative right off the bat...

Besides the questionable source it is a wonderful message.
Keep spreading the LOVE!!

btw was it a physical encounters or voice audible/in your head?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
I never read so much bull# in my entire life ... really, THERE'S NO WAY somebody will believe you ... really...thats TOO much bull# ...

I beg to differ. I've never read anything that was so outlandish or even nonsensical that there weren't at least a few people who believed every word of it.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thats it..I'm throwing in with the Reptilians. I do have reservations on becoming a canibal, but I'll get over it. I hear if you smoke humans long enough they taste like chicken!!!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Another one??

Seems to me these Pleiadians love a bit of a chin wag, sharing their secrets to every man and his dog.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Feel special anymore?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
IMO the OP is a compilation of much we have read in other threads in some form or another.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ooooooookay.... I'll bite.

I agree that people are slaves to symbology, we are slaves to money... That i'll agree with, but it doesn't take extra terrestrials to tell us this, it's common sense.

We aren't really kept apart by languages, because if i dare say.... Most people speak english, so the communication barrier isn't such an issue these days.

What about killing life? Why is it okay for a lion to kill a deer then? Why is it okay for a venus fly trap to kill a blue bottle fly? What if we accidently stand on a spider?

Why is being omnivorous wrong? We wouldn't be HERE now, if our ancestors hadn't left the caves to go killing deer, or stabbing fish in streams.... so why is it suddenly wrong to eat fish/deer?

What about staying outside as much as possible.... Didn't we build houses for a reason? Y'know to raise families, have a place to eat and sleep and stay warm and dry.... why is that a bad thing?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If this story is true, and this one evil hierarchy controls everything on the Earth, then who is the future battle supposedly between? Who will be fighting who? Who will the reptilians be fighting?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You're so interested in who is believing something and surprised that there are many people who really don't want to make snap judgments on anything. But who have read so many conflicting "experiences" and simply need to sift through all the material they can to correlate it and find their way. Some of the ones doing that are experiencers themselves.
I just gave an example of two different "experiencers", the OP and Sleeper, who have two completely different outlooks on this world.

I am more naturally into the message we need some drastic changes just to stop the massive suffering of billions of people currently sacrificed to the bank accounts of a scant few, never mind for any other reasons. The problem is what is happened with my family involved both greys and nordics, and seem to approve primarily of natives over any other group. And when Zeitgeist released its latest movie, just after the author of Alien Mind's made his thread on a more alien like economy, I felt an extreme pull and knew what the message was. I knew that what we were going through was connected to some group of ets that wanted exactly that, and I am rooting for the upgraded clean technology version. We don't want to go backwards.

After exchanging notes with my native friend in the Okanagan, we found ourselves being told we needed to get back there. That natives have been collecting seeds for countless years and preparing for events that they believe will be soon. That she has her own "experiences" and that its common amongst natives, and that she was in possession of the same information I was without an internet.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
While my BS meter is currently off the charts right now, I will add this..

Any message, no matter how crazy, that has a positive meaning and tries to get people to start thinking more about others instead of themselves, to me is worth posting. Who knows, maybe someone reads this and they do change their life around in a more positive way, so while I have seen many threads like this in the past - and every one has been a bit outside my believability - I do support the message aside from all the Pledian mumbo jumbo that has been beaten to death on here.

I do appreciate the detail though, and it was an interesting read none-the-less.

I wonder who the Pledians were hoping was elected?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join