It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

That part isn't relative for a number of reasons, one of the primary is I believe they are time traveling, and from different timelines, which is partly why they don't allow disclosure themselves. Also, there is probably a dimensional difference between us and many of the nordic ets, though not all. In addition, for a super advanced race, terra forming, and making planets fit for habitation would be possible.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have lurked around many a forum, posted on a few.
I am always, always, always, amazed and confounded at what some people will belive.

MajikWand.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what anyone wish share to humanity simply because humanity (as a whole) think of themselves to be the Crown of Gods work on Earth.

What Mystery will be revealed when more and more humans will DESIRE to awake and will awake!

So unaware of their own Power, Insight and Inner Knowledge.

STOP looking outside and go within!

PEACE!!

@StarMessenger: travel in the Light and stay on the Path

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Apparently, the Good vibration on earth is felt strongly up above. Otherwise, I don't thnk your friend would continue sending messages. Tell your Pleidian friends to keep sending messages. I know so many people who would not have believe this in a million years who are listening. I didn't believe it at first, but now I am a believer.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Attention I've just gotten permission to call insanity.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gypsy1035

For all you vegetarians... What makes you think it is any less violent to kill and eat plants than it is to kill and eat animals? Who gave you the superior right to judge who lives and who dies and who is to be eaten or not? You are foolish and hypocritical to say the least. Plants are living creatures too.

What are you all looking for and why? Are you so unable to love yourselves? Is it impossible for you to be content and thankful for every living moment you get to experience? Are you that ungreatful?

I just stumbled upon this site doing some research and my word... Get a life people. Don't you have anything creative and productive to do?

What a way to spend a life... Sitting around bitching about ET's saving or not saving the world and whether or not a complete stranger is communicating with ET's. Wow... "Creapy" is all I got to say. Actually, "Nerdville" is probebly more appropriate.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
All right people I own up, I was send here on a deep immersion mission, I knew this before I started going to school and I am now in my middle years, we are gathering momentum and in many respects things are coming to a head on collision ( as many of you will have noticed )
I was a vegetarian for many years, not primarily because it is wrong to eat flesh, but it is definetly wrong how we treat animals.
I used to despair because I was unable to accomplish what I thought to be my mission, until I realized that just being here and maintaining my equilibrium was already quite an accomplishment. So this is my message to all of you, maintain a kind heart even in times of extreme turmoil, help one another,do not despair
and hold on to your sense of humor, you are doing fine.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
creation is connected to evolution.

if we want to evolve, we have to change ourselves. create a new perspective. there is no race of et's at the ready to save only those who deserve it.

whose fault is it that we have come to this? ours.

who is most capable of saving us? we are.

everything that is happening here and now is our own doing. what separates us? our lack of understanding our connectedness. the mistaken beilefs that causes us to think anybody is better than another. nobody is special unless everybody is.

people in powerful positions have been taught what it takes to get there. generations of abuse and actions without conscience that proves to them that their perverted belief in the dark side of spirit is the strongest.

of course the spirit is real. experience has shown it is pure energy. the energy we expend to act, react, interact or to do nothing is the driving force of our existence.

religion is a man-made tool that has been used to keep us from recognizing our own potential or to give us something outside of ourselves to blame problems on (satan) or pin our hopes to (god or messiah).

that's why this kind of message is not helpful. it suggests that there is help available. it gets our hopes up. it causes some to sit back and wait.

the root of all our problems is the imbalance brought about by the class system. is it africa's fault that there is a holocaust going on there? it's our fault for not recognizing each other as family and wanting to help. we mistrust and end up inventing excuses why it can't be done or blame the victims.

we are all related. it's a proven fact that our family trees connect and every blessed one of us need only go back several thousand years to find a common ancestor.

knowing that, does it make it easier to care?

we are the ones who can create a brighter future in order to evolve to a higher order.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I gotta admit, you are VERY good at telling stories.
You earn EXTREME props for that.
But seriously..Theres a few loopholes, but not as many as other theories and stuff.
If these creatures wanted to tell what was going on, then why tell only one person without giving any proof?
And if they are emotionless and are going to kill/enslave everyone, then why did they not kill you?
Why have they not just glassed us yet?

You provide a very good story, (which I read the whole thing) but nothing believable

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I really like Charlie Halls take on aliens the Tall Whites seems as paranoid and stupid as well are. And that's a good thing

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
also, man i really don't think that's how it goes, because your telling me we are not supposed to kill nature and reptillians taught us to hunt and kill. okay who taught lions how to hunt and kill, whats a carnivore? how's that type of animal or being supposed to eat. he gunna grow a meat tree? man im totally against cruelty to animals, but i 100% believe in hunting, you go out you kill an animal quickly and as painlessly as possible and you use every bit of that animal up and you thank mother nature for the grub, you dont kill 1000 animals for yourself you dont kill for game just take what you need to eat and don't waste nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Gee now where have we all heard that one before....hmmm...

Oh yeah that Blossom Goodchild BS and then at least one new user a week preceding that

I dont usually say this about anyone here regardless, but because the OP has just tipped me over the edge....

You are a liar

Go peddle your crap elsewhere

don't you realize that this exact emotion your are spreading is what is the problem? How can a message of this nature be so bad in your eyes?

What is wrong with anyone, real or fake, saying that we should love each other and our planet? I don't understand. I am not saying I know this is real or fake, like preachers screaming forgiveness and charity from the pulpits, the idea is real. We know we are a problem. We know we are messing up this planet. It is a fact and you need to get used to it. What is so wrong with someone saying we shouldn't do that? Who cares WHERE it cam from? It is the general idea that is important. We know we need to love each other. We know we need to take care of the earth and our natural resources. We know that we are having a devastating impact on our only home. Making statements like yours, is exactly the reason why we are screwed. Too many people think like you and in a democracy where majority rules, it doesn't matter how many of us want to change, if you don't, we can't. You are the reason we are screwed. At least this guy is trying to urge people to make a POSITIVE change in their world not bury their head in the sand and hope all the problems we created will just go away. He, they, whoever, encourages a life of appreciation and love for what we have been so generously given. Tell me, what is wrong with that? Can't you see beyond the surface to what is really important? Or do you just want all of us to suffer for your egoism? I applaud any attempt whatsoever to promote positivity and love, respect and appreciation, life and evolution to a higher mentality.

You being vile just shows us you are one of those who wish us be enslaved. You want us to hate and kill each other. You want greed and evil to rule. You are one of the bad guys. You are screaming it at us. It makes me so disappointed in you.

Whatever has happened in your life to make you so vile, whether it be your nature or tragedies or lack of love, I want you to know, I love you. Whether you want it or not. If I didn't I would worry so much about you and people like you. I love you and hope someday you will feel love and generosity, appreciation for what you have been given. Perhaps love will kill the darkness in you. Maybe not now, certainly not right now, but maybe someday. I hope so. It may disgust you to hear it or think it possible but I do love you, all of you. I feel your pain and hope it goes away someday.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

they should have told you that it is ok to eat any meat as long as you ask it blessed by jesus. these things are evil "fallen angels" and you are one of the many that they control. after reading your thread it makes me want to stay inside and eat meat while watching tv.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Gee now where have we all heard that one before....hmmm...

Oh yeah that Blossom Goodchild BS and then at least one new user a week preceding that

I dont usually say this about anyone here regardless, but because the OP has just tipped me over the edge....

You are a liar

Go peddle your crap elsewhere

Why would someone make ALL of that up. They'd have to be pretty crazy to make it all up, or have ALOT of spare time.
Don't just go around saying everything everyone says is complete BS, he cant prove he's telling the truth, but you can't prove he isn't. Why do most people on here have to be such arseholes all the time.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

They say things like that because it makes em feel big. It is self-righteousness and ego. (they are not sure of themselves so they act like they are. it is a mask) They know they aren't going to spawn a huge following to their mindset by saying such things. By faking they know what is the truth and what isn't, it makes them feel like they really know. Which in a sense that is what we all really want. some of us just don't scream to the world how ignorant of it we are. we just sweetly go about our quest without feeling the need to hurt people or push others down to make ourselves feel better. It shows an extreme lack of confidence when people feel they have to step on others to make themselves feel better or right. I feel sorry for them. They are the dark. (and not the cool nightmare before christmasy kind of dark) They are the dark that is weighing us down as a species. We can thank them for being the way they are because their example and our reaction to it proves to us that we are light. So no matter how much it bothers us, it isn't going to go away by any kind of "why ya gotta be like that" response even though it is what we are thinking. When you see posts like that just remind yourself that your initial reaction proves to you that you are one of the ones that is not the problem. You are humble and kind. qualities we all would do well to hold up high and honor. Let them be however they want to be. If we want freedom then have to allow others to be free. They were put here to show you who you are. I would thank them for that. (plus, thanking someone for being a jerk really gets under their skin because they can't understand why you are doing it and it is not the reaction they intended to get. haha) so i say we just say thank you every time they post their self-righteous lies. Just say thank you and put a happy face.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by catseyequeen]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I actually had a dream or at least i think i had a dream where i was in the george lopez plane parts factory and a male with blonde hair and blue eyes and said something about a message

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Hello StarMessenger,
I want to tell you that your message is most welcome, atleast in my heart and mind, because i feel the same way. I do not know wheter you really are in some contact with the good extraterrestrial race and were instructed to post here (it has been a while since that first post), but nonetheless, whatever the case, i am happy that you have made that post. Some people jump to the conclusion that you are a lier or joker, but i do not see it that way. Despite what occured with Blossom last year, people should focus on the message itself and its meaning, not the person who posts it. Your message is important in the way that people need a change for the good and need to start thinking about their existence to manifest the positive change that could be achieved. Life is too short to hate. I feel your message is partially true, hence the 2010 E.T. contact and disclosure would make sense to be fake (reptilians with a sinister agenda which the governments know about). On the other hand, i am hoping for the best and praying and begging our friends of Light to come instead. I would welcome a positive outcome from such event. Good should and shall prevail and the evil entities are here for a reason. Think of them as obstacles in a long marathon. Whatever the outcome in the future, we must stick and work together, put away our differences and unite, to be free. If you have more to share, i am willing to read, as i have read your message in one breath. Good luck and thank you!

Jack

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
hmm... i wonder how they "contacted" you....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I believe ya starmessenger, but these issues in regards to prove something true. Needs to be verified by a expert, well because experts put their life into what they are studying. The real information as to what's going on is left behind closed doors.

We're used to it, our opinions are based on science and fact, and disregard faith as a excuse. We are biased little creatures.

As for the killing issue. I can get a little sensitive about it. I like animals a lot. But I just don't think of how a cow gets slaughtered when I eat it, cause then you feel saddened, angered, depressed, and feel guilty. It shouldn't be that way otherwise you attract that negative energy by thinking of it, same with talking about negative things. Usually doesn't create any happiness, better stick with blissful ignorance.

Just remember Starmessenger, focus and take care of yourself, you're too worried about us. This is the world that we live in, this is how we live. This is the 3rd dimentional world, this isn't a spiritual world yet, this is physical and materialistic. We have wrapped ourselves up in this financial ruin, dieased society, so it's not your fault right? :p No need to feel angry, or sad. Just live of how you want to live. That's what everyone else is doing. People deserve of what they deserve because of Karma. Energy is eventually balanced between good and bad, so eventually everyone is very capable of changing for the better.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

wow! what a great message! i was actually nodding my head agreeing with what you wrote lol! i don't understand how most people can't feel a connection to nature. it just seams so obvious to me that all things are connected.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join