It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Okay first of all, good for you on your pleiadian encountering and referencing. Just about everything you have said here i have read on almost everything Pleiadianish by people who claim the very same thing as you have. It is almost repetitive.

Second of all what bothers me about some of the things you said like it is not natural for us to eat meat and it is wrong to be killing animals. Are these statements related? are you saying that it is wrong for other carnivorous creatures on earth to be hunting and savagely killing other animals for food? In this case i disagree with you if you think that it is wrong.

I may agree with you on our negative effects towards our biosphere from pollution and over-population, war, poverty and abuse on harmful substances But how or why would you think or they think it is rightfully okay to eat a plant? isnt a plant a living form with energy, willingness to survive and perhaps might even have sensory or nervous systems?
Other animals in the wild kill and barbarically tear another animals limbs apart for its survival, So how does our habit of doing the same immoral to the Pleiadian views?

I think that we may have naturally fed on fruits and vegetation and most likely survive solely without meat but again people who are anemic etc need a higher amount of iron from meat than vegetation.

Thirdly Why and i ask this again and again! Why are the good guys always either like Catwalk models from Sweden or are humanoid and appear the same as us if not more perfect? And the bad guys, well right down to Reptilian or monstrous descriptions looking nothing like that of a human?

Fourth - What if this whole nordic alien or pleiadian thing is a decoy to either imitate the real Plejarens and mislead earthlings once again? Majestic 12 have been responsible for causing misleading information to the public and or staging a fake ufo abduction or projecting fake ufo ships in the night sky for purposes i can only think of as a form of Control and or weaponizing our space.
I am assuming you have heard of Billy Meiers, and he even stated that the pleiadians warned us about fake contacts, inc those who claim they have telepathic communication via channeling or other forms of meditative methods. All I can gather is that they have gone since their last visit to Billy things like the Galactic Federation of ight, the Ashtar Command etc online are all a pile of sh1t. From what I read from Billy's case, the Pleiadians are even afraid that we would more likely submit to them and worship them as gods instead of treating them as our brothers and sisters.

Fifth, and I say this to tell all of you to not be so gullible and to think on your own for a moment. What if the Plejarens do not exist at all? never have and are just illusions or costumes worn by these so called Reptilians or corrupt government to lead us ignorant humans to a NWO, more Control over or to our own Doom?

Emely.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

Ok you said "They also told me that the animals never used to eat each other hundreds of thousands of years ago but that because of us everything in nature was effected and changed. They said that animals used to be peaceful like in the story of the garden of Eden, they said that was really how it was."

But you also said the "reptillians" had only been here for a few thousand years. Now we've determined that dinosaurs from millions of years ago were carnivors. Now that's before your reptillians arrived. Explain your lie please.

"There is a galactic war happening as we speak in space, they have shown me weapons orbiting space and near the moon constructed for the purpose of shooting down all benevolent races wishing to interfere or help the people of earth. I was told by my contacts that the people of earth need to be ready to accept extraterrestrials and that most of them are not and this is greatly holding back the vibrations on earth from enabling contact with outside forces willing to help." THEN WHY IS THERE A WAR IF WE HAVEN'T ACCEPTED THEIR HELP? IF THEY HAVE ALL OF THESE ORBITAL PLATFORMS WHY HAVE NONE OF THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMATEUR ASTRONOMERS NOT SEEN THEM? AND IF THERE IS THIS WAR THEN WHY HAVE THEY NOT BLOWN UP THE EARTH?

"They told me because there are so many and because of their technology they placed a shield around earths atmosphere so they can detect any other ships coming inside, they said it was hard for some of them to interfere here on earth without being detected, they said these aliens have infested earth and ran this world for a long time. They told me that many world leaders are slaves directly to them and report and take orders directly with some of them." IF THEY ARE IN A HIGHER VIRBRATION(LOL) THEN HOW DO THEY INTERACT AND CONTROL WORLD LEADERS? THEY HAVE A SHIELD AROUND OUR ATMOSPHERE THAT CAN DETECT ANY OTHER SHIPS COMING INSIDE? A SHIELD. WHICH WOULD HAVE TO BE GENERATED FROM MULTIPLE POINTS ON THE EARTH OR A SATTELITE SENSOR NETWORK. EITHER OF WHICH WE COULD DETECT.

Now you state the ANAnunaki created us and make reference to Adam and Eve. But we evolved. YOu also reference we were allowed to evolve naturally until the reptillians interfered. But with Adam and Eve you indicate we started as homo sapiens. But we know this not to be the case. And you contradict yourself. Elaborate.

Please explain this higher/lower vibration stuff. I think it's absolute garbage. Are you talking about energy vibration? WHich I would immediately disregard as bunk. Or are you talking about brainwave vibration? Blah. Electron vibration? We all know that by allowing electrons to take in energy from a light wave we can increase their vibration level. Or increasing the vibration of the electromagnetic waves that permeate matter?

You see, we get these threads from people that talk to aliens every day. There is always some dark force in control of us. And we need to operate at a higher densisty to save ourselves. And the benevolent species can't help because of intergalatic law. But you said they are intervening to some extent. So they are bound by their own laws. How do you know they are good if they don't obey their own laws? How do you know this isn't the evil reptillians trying to get you to trick us into a higher vibration so they can really interact with us? How do you know what the hell your talking about is true and not a dilusion?

I'm sorry if I sound harsh but all of these high and mighty wannabe special starchildren trying to percieve themselves as better than the rest of us because they are enlightened by their delusions irratates me. THe biggest difference is that you contradict yourself more than most. And your story isn't as well fabricated as the rest of the probable liars. I mean the human eye can only process visually electromagnetic energy that has a frequency of 350-750nm. Even if we vibrated at a higher rate(cough) we still couldn't see them outside of that spectrum. If they wanted us to see them so they could walk amongst us and they have geneticly manipulated us why not simply alter what our eyes can process? But then again if they aren't in our vibration level(lol) then again how do they rule the world.

I'd really appreciate a response. Thanks for your time.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Gee now where have we all heard that one before....hmmm...

Oh yeah that Blossom Goodchild BS and then at least one new user a week preceding that

I dont usually say this about anyone here regardless, but because the OP has just tipped me over the edge....

You are a liar

Go peddle your crap elsewhere

Why would someone make ALL of that up. They'd have to be pretty crazy to make it all up, or have ALOT of spare time.
Don't just go around saying everything everyone says is complete BS, he cant prove he's telling the truth, but you can't prove he isn't. Why do most people on here have to be such arseholes all the time.

THere are several reasons they'd make it up. They want to feel special. They are delusional. Scizophrenic. Or someone willing to ball faced lie to try to get people to shift to their way of thinking because they think that they are better than the rest of us. We have a huge hoax forum, why would anyone propagate a hoax? Boredom?

And your right he can't prove he's being honest. But he's lied in his post that much is certain. No creatures were ever originally carnivorous? Lie. Because we had carnivors on earth before he said the evil reptillians came.

No everything is a conspiracy. Not every person claiming to contact aliens is honest. I dare say most aren't. A small few may believe what they are saying is true. And even less may actually be telling the truth. But the simple fact is every single one of these guys posting this stuff, when put to the test, somes up short.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Tayesin

Remember also that if the Dinosaurs hadn't died out, Intelligent life would have made an appearance here on earth much sooner.

Life on our world didn't get a kickstart untill about 2billion years into the planets development.

What would we be now, if that lightning strike had happened 2 billion years earlier?

Though the Pleiadies are young. If there are planets orbiting, Life could have accidently sarted much earlier. Though today, that life would still be in an early form, the planets could be livable.

I believe I have heard before that the Pleiadins originated elsewhere & migrated to the Pleiadies.

So it is possible.

If our race launches out into the galay, we may someday find a world simlar to ours was 3billion years ago. A world like that would still be very comfortable for us.

Now our best estimate is that we had microbial life about 1.5 billion years after the formation of the earth. The pleidian cluster is 75-150 million years old. Now if their life is similar to ours and the development of planets in the universe seems relatively uniform, then there is no concievable way that a star system 40 times younger than us could develop life with technology millenia ahead of us. Not possible.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
But you also said the "reptillians" had only been here for a few thousand years. Now we've determined that dinosaurs from millions of years ago were carnivors. Now that's before your reptillians arrived. Explain your lie please.

When was that determined? I thought it was just theories and guess work based on a dinosaurs shape, teeth, etc. Where is the undeniable proof that some dinosaurs were carnivors? Have they found a intact dinosaur where they could look at the contents of the stomach?

Now i'm asking, i'm not pretending that i know anything, because the only thing that i'm know for certain, it's that no one really knows anything. And i would never be so arrogant and ignorant as to base my knowledge on other people's studies, research and theories.

I'm not defending the OP. I am however very open to claim such as his, but i'm still very skeptical, and anything promoting a more positive world is worth a read in my mind. Now, i actually don't believe anything of what the OP has to say, but i would never be so arrogant as to dismiss it, just because it don't fit with my understanding of the world.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

Actually in dinosaur fecal matter fossils there is proof positive that some dinosaurs ingested meat.

And in intact pleisosaur skeletons they have found fossilized digested fish bones which the animal fed on.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by DrJay1975]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JokerzReality
When was that determined? I thought it was just theories and guess work based on a dinosaurs shape, teeth, etc. Where is the undeniable proof that some dinosaurs were carnivors? Have they found a intact dinosaur where they could look at the contents of the stomach?

They don't need to.

Paleontologists have always maintained that dinosaurs were broken down into groups like carnivores, herbivores, or (like us) omnivores by design.

This is based on what we know about the animal kingdom today, the overall skeletal design of the fossil remains, and the basic knowledge of what traits usually were found in the skeletal designs of animals that tend to eat certain foods. Particularly the mouth. The mouth of grazers like cows, won't have the same design as that of a meat-eating lion. There is a reason for this.

From such studies it is logical to conclude that a Apatosaurus was a plant eater based on the design of its mouth and teeth, whereas the Tyrannosaurus would fall under the category of meat-eater.

You don't need to examine the contents of their stomach to come to this conclusion.
The Crocodile was around during that time and has changed little since.

Most lizards today still eat meat.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
im writing a book about my many UFO encounters and i believe everything hes said, the war zone earth is gonna become will be to get rid of govts, industry and militaries, and humanity will step into a new telepathic conscious awareness... If aliens held us here on this planet and i know they plan to make us all telepathic, they have more control over us i first thought of.
I've had more than 18 personal ufo encounters/sightings, some of the sightings where of a craft i saw earlier in the same day or a few weeks earlier, so truthfully ive got more 25 personal encounters and sightings to my name. They have told me a bit about their technology, how their craft travel at near infinite speeds and ive seen evidence of it too. i've also seen military aircraft trying to chase or get near to a UFO i saw, so govts do know to get close to ufos they jus need to stay close me.
i've put a chapter of writing from my ufo book up on the net for free, its an unfinished book but will be completed sometime in 2010, its a pretty good read but usually only believers of ufos believe wot i write. chapter of writing can be found at, markalexanderufo.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You either speak the truth or have a great imagination. Either way to know and understand the truth take the same imagination.

I commend your effort and believe with you. To bad we are so blind that a collective concisnious of the world to beleive will not happen.

Even if this was not true if mor would open there mind in this way maybe the gov will stop lieing to us.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Actually in dinosaur fecal matter fossils there is proof positive that some dinosaurs ingested meat.

And in intact pleisosaur skeletons they have found fossilized digested fish bones which the animal fed on.

That i would consider pretty good evidence for your claim, maybe even proof. Do you have a source? Not that i don't believe you, but it would be cool to check the details for my self, couldn't find anything on Google, maybe i'm writing the wrong combination of words

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

YUP I likes the Pleiadians , as far as the decievers lol @ them its too late for what has been searching for their main ships has found them lmao. Alpha Class Destroyers & Hunters Omega Class!!!!
its going to getz stickky

[edit on 6/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

They don't need to.

Paleontologists have always maintained that dinosaurs were broken down into groups like carnivores, herbivores, or (like us) omnivores by design.

This is based on what we know about the animal kingdom today, the overall skeletal design of the fossil remains, and the basic knowledge of what traits usually were found in the skeletal designs of animals that tend to eat certain foods. Particularly the mouth. The mouth of grazers like cows, won't have the same design as that of a meat-eating lion. There is a reason for this.

From such studies it is logical to conclude that a Apatosaurus was a plant eater based on the design of its mouth and teeth, whereas the Tyrannosaurus would fall under the category of meat-eater.

You don't need to examine the contents of their stomach to come to this conclusion.
The Crocodile was around during that time and has changed little since.

Most lizards today still eat meat.

- Lee

I really don't care what paleontologists always have maintained. They know more about it than me, no doubt!! But, they still could be wrong.

You're correct in stating that the theories is mostly based on what we know about the animal kingdom today. The Tyrannosaurus had sharp teeth, then it must have been a meat-eater, because that's what we see today. And i agree, it is the most logical explanation, but it's far from conclusive proof in my mind.

When it comes down to it, that theory is only based on the assumption that the animal kingdom was divided the same way as we see today. But it's a looong time ago, maybe evolution had changed the nature of animals? Who really knows... For all we know, fruit and some plant's was much harder to chew back then, and the Tyrannosaurus and Crocodiles teeth was designed to eat that kind of fruit, but the fruit died out with the rest of the dinosaurs and the Crocodile had to change it's way to survive, the crocodile had sharp enough teeth to chew through meat, and meat contained some of the same nutrients as this fruit did, so it had to adapt, and through million of years of evolution, animals with sharp teeth became meat eaters because this special fruit has died out or something.

I know, i wild and probably extremly flawed theory. But there could be a million of explanations we never thought of, because of our limited imagination and intelligence. So in my mind, it's best not to assume anything just because it's the most logical explanation based on what we know in the present.

Not that i don't believe Tyrannosaurus was a meat-eater and Apatosaurus was a plant eater, i do, there is some pretty good evidence supporting that. But i would just consider meat in their stomach a more convincing evidence, beside from actually watching them eat meat, which of course is pretty impossible without a time machine!!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by JokerzReality]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That i would consider pretty good evidence for your claim, maybe even proof. Do you have a source? Not that i don't believe you, but it would be cool to check the details for my self, couldn't find anything on Google, maybe i'm writing the wrong combination of words

Here's one. www.oceansofkansas.com...

The fecal fossils are easy to verify.

Oooh heres another with teethmarks on dinosaur bones. www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
well,
Im no one to say who has had contact with who/what..
But I have never spoken with or met a 'Pleiadian'..
and I could have told everyone here all the same things.

to be honest...
as skeptical as I am with these things..
I have read some things that seem 'wacky', but possible... even probable..
[Barbara Marciniak for example). lol

But this thread just feels/seems/sounds, like anything anyone could have written, simply from info gathered from the web.

Nothing new at all here.

I would think
that if an advanced people from the stars were to come and give someone a message to spread..
it would be something new, and not something that is in a million places around the internet.

Sorry,
I will admit~ *and hide my face upon doing so*.lol
I do enjoy some of this stuff..
but I feel nothing new or special or unique in your words.

I could have done a better job with everything ive read and gathered over the years.. and I wouldnt even have to pretend that it came from star people.

but thanks for sharing anyway,
your heart is in the right place.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I really don't care what paleontologists always have maintained.

That is why you don't know that there were carnivorous dinosaurs.
You illogically reject the findings of those that specifically study them.

You have to apply common-sense a bit here.

When it comes down to it, that theory is only based on the assumption that the animal kingdom was divided the same way as we see today.

Of course it is.

You can't learn about the animal kingdom of the past without studying the kingdom of the present. The parallels have always been there. As I said, there are animals today that were around during the time of the dinosaurs, close relatives that still eat meat and are designed to do so. Clearly someone was eating meat back then.

But it's a looong time ago, maybe evolution had changed the nature of animals?

Yet the crocodile still eats meat and lived the same why it always did.

For all we know, fruit and some plant's was much harder to chew back then, and the Tyrannosaurus and Crocodiles teeth was designed to eat that kind of fruit

Sounds absurd and completely baseless.

The mouths of most carnivores are for shredding and tearing, not cracking nuts and grinding the contents. They'd be at a major disadvantage with a mouth full of useless teeth. Today's fruit can still come in a hard shell. Who eats it mostly though is the real question.

You act like Paleontology is a faith based study. People just "believe" this is what happened and don't have any sort of empirical evidence to back their findings up.

It isn't just guesswork, they study the location, stomach contents, structure of the bones, physiology and the teeth to come to a reasonable conclusion.

The animal kingdom is all about practicalities for survival not useless accessories.

Not that i don't believe Tyrannosaurus was a meat-eater and Apatosaurus was a plant eater, i do, there is some pretty good evidence supporting that. But i would just consider meat in their stomach a more convincing evidence, beside from actually watching them eat meat, which of course is pretty impossible without a time machine!!

Better toss out your Earth history books, then.

By your logic unless you were there, you can't know anything about the Earths past from tale-tell signs, and how it functions in the present.

Maybe you're one of those guys that need to go on the moon in order to believe you can't breath in it's weaker atmosphere. I don't know.

I'll take the word of the people that study the animal kingdom and dinosaurs full-time and apply the logic based findings or current reptile behaviors, locations and skeletal structures to those of the past. Sorry but that makes perfect sense to me.

This is off topic anyway so I'll drop it.
Believe what you will.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

That is why you don't know that there were carnivorous dinosaurs.
You illogically reject the findings of those that specifically study them.

You have to apply common-sense a bit here.

I never rejected anything. Sorry if i gave that impression. paleontologists are humans, humans make mistakes. Theories,"reasonable explanations", etc. are all human made.

Of course it is.

You can't learn about the animal kingdom of the past without studying the kingdom of the present. The parallels have always been there. As I said, there are animals today that were around during the time of the dinosaurs, close relatives that still eat meat and are designed to do so.

When you look at fossils of dinosaurs and then at our present animal kingdom, the parallels do seem obvious. The animals that were around during the times of the dinosaurs could have evolved mentally in a way we can't detect. How do you know for a fact, that the parallels are there? Physical it look's like it, sure. But what about mentally?

Yet the crocodile still eats meat and lived the same why it always did

Again, how would you know this for a fact without findings of the stomach content?

Sounds absurd and completely baseless.

The mouths of most carnivores are for shredding and tearing, not cracking nuts and grinding the contents. They'd be at a major disadvantage with a mouth full of useless teeth. Today's fruit can still come in a hard shell. Who eats it mostly though is the real question.

You act like Paleontology is a faith based study. People just "believe" this is what happened and don't have any sort of empirical evidence to back their findings up.

It isn't just guesswork, they study the location, stomach contents, structure of the bones, physiology and the teeth to come to a reasonable conclusion.

I know, it wasn't suppose to be a alternate theory or anything. Just an example of another explanation no matter how absurd and baseless it sounds. I wasn't trying to win a noble prize, i even stated that it was a wild and flawed theory!!

Maybe the fruit at that time needed to be shredded and teared. Fruit which we couldn't imagine existed because we never seen anything like it.

I never acted like they didn't have any empirical evidence to back their findings up. But i am convinced that any scientific explanation is belief/theories/hypothesis, etc, based on facts!!

Ok, it isn't guesswork, well not at the end anyway. And i don't have the authority to argue against their conclusions. Also i never disagreed with them, just pointing out that their so called "reasonable conclusion", could be flawed in ways we never even considered.

Better toss out your Earth history books, then.

By your logic unless you were there, you can't know anything about the Earths past from tale-tell signs, and how it functions in the present.

Maybe you're one of those guys that need to go on the moon in order to believe you can't breath in it's weaker atmosphere. I don't know.

I'll take the word of the people that study the animal kingdom and dinosaurs full-time and apply the logic based findings or current reptile behaviors, locations and skeletal structures to those of the past. Sorry but that makes perfect sense to me.

This is off topic anyway so I'll drop it.
Believe what you will

I believe you can create the most reasonable explanation from tale-tell signs and i will believe these explanation, because it's the most logical to do and that's what common-sense dictates But i do know, that you CAN'T know anything with 100% certainty!!

I'll also take the word of the people that study the animal kingdom and dinosaurs full-time. It does make perfect sense, i'm not arguing against that. I'm just saying that the possibility of them being wrong is there.

You're right, sorry to be off topic

[edit on 14-6-2010 by JokerzReality]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think we established with the stomach content links, the tooth marks on dinosaur bones etc that they did in fact have carnivorous dinos on earth.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Can someone please explain to me why Pleiadians would be blond and blue eyed? Im not trying to stir up any race debate but i find it odd that they would all be white and call them selves the Great White Brotherhood or the Galactic Federation of Light as if everything else thats Dark is evil or wrong. This is my main skeptism with the whole Pleiadian thing

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing.
I have one thing to add, I've heard and read that Grey's are biological robots and only follow command of their leaders, which is the reptilians at this time. Which explains then not having any feeling/emotions, just logical beings with a directive, and being so ruthless.

I believe in the message your sharing, we're all small pieces of "God"/Creator so the small piece of "God"/Creator that is in my dog and my plants is the same as the piece of "God"/Creator in me.

Peace and Love

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjefffort

White Brotherhood could be referring to White light in the difference of Light and Dark or
Good and Evil. I think people are very Race focused and for good reason, it's been smashed into your head since you were born. Divide and Conquer, the fat cats sit back while we fight each other, much easier that fight you directly. What if the fat cats have claws and spit acid, are we gonna worry about skin color anymore?
edit on 8-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join